CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. I’m not familiar with the full Ferber family tree - but does anyone know what the “succession” plan is, for lack of a better word, when Gloria may not be fully able to be the primary care giver. I’m sure they have it all covered legally as far as guardianship. It’s just so upsetting to even think about - those kids are just babies.
I hope the nanny stays on in that case she has the most bond with children after gf jmoo

Yes and if I am a woman on the jury that to me is Huge. Her stylist says they always chat about what’s going on with family etc. And MT never even mentions Jennifer is missing Never says a word. Wowzer. MT is an ICE cold frigid woman. No conscience. Consumate liar.
What a screw up on her part to not cancel that appmt or feign concern. And what did JS think - that looks good? Fool.
We already have the interviews where MT shows no concern about Jennifer missing or even when she is told she dead.
Jury will make the connection.
This to me is a headline.
“Stylist TAKES THE STAND ;
Troconis Very Happy Day after Murder”
Imo
Hold on, wait- MT was happy and fine and didn’t mention anything to her hairdresser on Saturday, but the next day on Sunday she was at the Pond with Nicole cowering in fear that JFD might come and kill her?

I hope the jury took good notes. This is a circus in 3 acts.

The story line keeps changing. Wish the Pros had asked the hairdresser if MT mentioned anything about being scared JfD might come and kill her. I mean that’s something you might tell your confidante right? That it might be putting you on edge a bit?

MOO.

State

We have shown

FD murdered JFd.

FD had motive.

FD drove to NC in an employee's vehicle.

Killed her with at least two blows.

State shoots down Moody. Presumptive tests were further tested, positive for a match to JFd.

FD left with her body, disposed of her clothing.

No body doesn't mean jury can't find for homicidal violence.
@Megnut, wasn't sure if you found the early version of L&C feed for the presentation on the Motion to Quash etc. Here it is.

Hold on, wait- MT was happy and fine and didn’t mention anything to her hairdresser on Saturday, but the next day on Sunday she was at the Pond with Nicole cowering in fear that JFD might come and kill her?

The story line keeps changing. Wish the Pros had asked the hairdresser if MT mentioned anything about being scared JfD might come and kill her. I mean that’s something you might tell your confidante right? That it might be putting you on edge a bit?

MOO.
IMG_1019.jpeg

Perhaps the best defense for MT at this point would be - TBI. Has she had a head injury in one of her sporting pursuits? I hate to give defense ideas but hey if they could show brain trauma, that could explain her weird gullibility and lack of asking a single question about all the strange activities FD had her doing in the aftermath of the murder; it could help explain her bizarre rambling about irrelevant details during the interrogations, going on and on in a weirdly emotionless way as she obfuscated and changed details; her strangely dithering ways with a genuine display of emption only at the suggestion that FD was trying to get back together with Jennifer - and if that is true, no doubt it was either to put JFd at ease as he planned the murder or because he realized it would be way better for him financially. And hey Hutch - why did your devoted dad dude friend off himself instead of staying alive for his children? If he really cared about them more than he cared about himself, he would surely have stayed alive - and oh also not killed their mother. When will Hutch realize his waterbro friend was a narcissistic murdering lying conning piece of *advertiser censored*? MOO.
When will Hutch rrealize etc... My guess would be never . It seems he's not a guy open to synthesizing new input unless it fits his narrative. JMO

MOO.
Great point!!

Best part of today’s defense testimony…

“That’s not something you discuss at a dinner party?” she asked.

“No,” he said.

SBM for focus. The judge waited an uncomfortably long time before he gave MM the go ahead to resume. He was waiting for her to withdraw the question. I thought it took guts to hold out and just wait to continue. It will stay in the record.

Gutsy and true, IMHO.

Isn't it interesting that JS complained bitterly and constantly about the prosecution making the case all about Fotis instead of his client, and then, when he gets the chance to call witnesses the first 3 or 4 witnesses out of the gate are FD friends who tell us about FD and really only knew MT due to her alliance with FD? Hairdresser lady was the ONLY witness who seemed to be a friend to MT alone.
Yes, that was QUITE funny. Guy is simply all over the map and its one big game of throwing spaghetti on the wall and seeing what sticks. Exhausting to watch him flounder around too. He simply has nothing to work with....

MOO

Could anyone explain what the point was of the witnesses today… the friends & dinner parties etc.??? I was all lost on me.
Gloria Farber’s short but emotionally powerful testimony drove it all home. Devastating to hear her calmly say she never heard from or spoke to her daughter again after May 24, 2019. And them naming Jennifer’s children and how devoted she was to them and who apparently accompanied their grandmother to court today. My heart aches for everyone but they seem to be standing strong under the strength of Jennifer’s spirit.
All that FD death certificate stuff was so bogus too. Did JS really think FD claiming MT innocence in his suicide note would exonerate her???
It’s hard to really comprehend how evil, vindictive and unhinged human beings can become to take these kind of actions against someone you once loved and against the mother of the children you claim to love.
Yes unfortunately people have always killed for money.

I didn't realize the Dulos children were in the court room today. So sad.View attachment 485036
I love that the kids wanted to bear witness and show up in court united for their dear Mother and in support of their dear Grandmother and to show the jury what the trial was all about. They put a face on the victim Jennifer Farber and showed the jury the results of the absolute carnage that MT created. FIve orphaned children and a heartbrokern, yet resilient Mother.
Somewhere above Jennifer is beeming like the brightest star in the galaxy
JMO

Isn't it interesting that JS complained bitterly and constantly about the prosecution making the case all about Fotis instead of his client, and then, when he gets the chance to call witnesses the first 3 or 4 witnesses out of the gate are FD friends who tell us about FD and really only knew MT due to her alliance with FD? Hairdresser lady was the ONLY witness who seemed to be a friend to MT alone.

The strategy was dependent on one thing, IMO. Since he had wanted the dismissal and was willing to say that the state may have proved the case against FD, he needed a normal night-- a really normal, jubilant night where MT was showing rugs, doing the dishes--- with MT as happy. Then, the day after the murder MT seeming to be normal, leading her consented interviews with police as evidence that she was not involved Then, he forwarded to the utter despair of FD and the suicide and the inclusion of that note. He knew it was not going in from the start but he had to try. His gambit is not paying off. He should have started with the suicide and the note to see if he could get it in with a two prong questioning approach to the friends and hairdresser. All that build up of MT as the hostess with mostess can be cut either way. Did FD ever do the shopping? (If no, why that night? Why the change from a restaurant to a home meal?) Who was driving behind him? (We might see PG again or a video clip we have not seen from the continuous camera near 80 MS.)

The state got in that MT conversed in English all the time. The barb about not talking about killing the night before the murder. MT being happy on the hair day----- not worried about the kids or JD or even that JD was coming to get her. It would be unlike FD to show up at 3:30 for a 4:30 meeting with someone, including his kids. Some Reich testimony that was indeed uncomfortable even though we did not hear what it was--- a person in close proximity to MT who now thinks otherwise.

Feels like a good day.

SBM for focus. The judge waited an uncomfortably long time before he gave MM the go ahead to resume. He was waiting for her to withdraw the question. I thought it took guts to hold out and just wait to continue. It will stay in the record.

Gutsy and true, IMHO.
Agree. And wasn’t this also a point at which ‘gratuitous’ was mentioned? And the judge included that reference? I also found the state waiting for such a long time, politely, and ultimately getting a glance from the judge and go ahead before proceeding was good. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo