CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked if there was anything she wished to say, MT says

No gracia.

Farce.
Three things the language expert said could actually benefit the prosecution-- Speaking of liars, she said they often provide extra details-- MT provided lots of extraneous details in her interviews with LE. She said a person speaking a 2nd language will often use a word in native language--I didn't notice that MT used any Spanish words in her interviews. And expert said they will also ask to have something repeated because they didn't understand. I don't recall MT doing that.

It occurred to me that MT, could have had an excuse for having FD telephone which I think is the strongest evidence of conspiracy to murder. If you believe she has the phone to help establish FD at home, then the other evidence and charges are more likely.

She could have said “Fotis told me had this plan to see the kids - just thru the fence at school because he was so happy and missed them so much. He was going to drive to NC in Pavel’s truck so if JF saw the truck she wouldn’t know if was FD. I told him , no no Fotis it’s too risky. He asked me to hold the phone so he could show he was home in case someone saw him.”
I had no idea what his real plan was.

MOO

Seriously who is the idiot who scheduled my MRI for Tuesday?

If there is a way to earworm, I'm listening in.

What's our prediction? Manning or McGuinness? I pick McGuinness. It will be a thing of beauty. I hope JS is muzzled.

And between JS and AF? I predict JS. Either way, it'll be obnoxious. Rife with falsehoods.

It's not very hard.

MT did not move to CT to deal with FD's problem.
FD had been lying to her, even roped his attorney into reassuring MT about matters that weren't actually reassuring.
FD was running out of time on multiple fronts.
It's possible FD didn't care much about MT but needed her child $upport to $ub$idize his month to month needs. Maybe the was part of his motivation. Was he aware that he had gone from a swan (JFd) to a barracuda (MT)? Tall about two people who could eat other alive. FD and MT. Until there was nothing left but their mouths, still spewing lies.

They deserved each other.

JFd and her children deserved world's better.

JMO
IDK if CT is a State that allows closing to be split as some states do as I would like to hear from both of the Prosecutors as both effectively split the workload imo almost evenly.

But, my guess is if only one is allowed that it will Manning as she is lead and JS for the Defence (as can you imagine him giving up the opportunity to Horn and 'Thrust'? Never.

I agree with you that FD and MT deserved each other as they were mirror images of each other but I think we differ on the importance of MT.

I believe the only person FD cared about was himself and the only person who thought they had importance was MT. FD had planned the murder and was already thinking of his next mark in the form of Anna Curry imo.

MT as a character could have wound FD up over the years and fed his ego and anger but she was largely irrelevant imo and FD proved it imo by moving on to Anna Curry so quickly.

MT had no money other than her child support and as her daughter was near to being 18 it would have ended soon. MT had nothing that FD wanted, no connections, no money and she was no longer young etc. Who knows if she made any money with her rug business? Given their level of fighting and the MT birddogging of FD my guess is that he was DONE with it and simply used MT for his purposes for one last time as he knew what she wanted but I don't think he ever had any intention of giving her anything of it ever. Frankly FD couldn't give MT anything as he didn't have it (unless of course he told her he hid it in Greece and then that might be a different story as the MT and Troconis crew never condemning FD was something I've never understood absent the transfer of alot of cash!

FD was a player til the end imo!

FD imo murdered JF because he had been boxed in on all sides by JF and GF in both Family Court and Civil Court, his business was effectively bankrupt and he himself admitted that FORE had no revenue just unsold fully levered properties that were crushed with huge mortgages. FD couldn't liquidate FORE and even be able to buy one of his own houses imo let alone be able to pay child support and education for 5 children. FD in his revenge imo had failed and I think he realised it and because he had no capacity or willingness to change and cooperate with FD and GF in the divorce/custody FD simply murdered the person that he held responsible for all his ills as there was no way he could take responsibility for any role in it. Sad thing is that absent some solid work from LE both FD could have escaped detection but JF fought for her children and so the sorry co conspirators were captured. MT with her defence I thinks that she will escape being charged for anything. We shall see.

I had bet someone ages ago about when FD had starting 'grooming' the Anna Curry reconnection/relationship so I am highly annoyed to not see the FD texts and email as I think FD was done with MT and was just playing lip service to her importance in his conversations with GAL Meehan and Atty Rose because he thought these two might expect such a statement from him. I fully expected Atty Manning to pull out the FD phone contacts and put up on the screen that ANDREW CURRY WAS IN FACT ANNA CURRY! FD was no doubt playing Anna at the same time MT was throwing down her phone and threatening to move to CO. It was a charade up until the bitter end. MT was a pain and high maintenance and she brought zero to the table financially for FD imo but FD needed a partner as he never did any of the work himself and for this imo MT was perfection and FD knew it.

I think FD would have been relieved to have MT move to CO and out of his hair (or lack thereof) so he could just get on with his ongoing horn dogging with no interference. FD knew that all the things MT wanted be it the money, end of divorce/custody and life of ease weren't things he could give her in his present situation but it didn't stop him for using her to accomplish his plan to murder JF.

I can't say I've ever seen such a corrupt and foul group of people as those that surrounded FD and MT and every time we met a new character I said how can this new person be even more corrupt than the other people we have already met, but oddly they were worse. FD and his bad boys of the CT Bar has been revelatory too and seeing Atty Mike Rose hit the stand yesterday and just lie some more about the discredited report was just the cherry on the top of the toxic sundae.

MOO

this language thing is such a bad defense. She is clearly articulate and able to understand English language.It simply is not a factor in this case. No experts had even met her. JS had no case. I predict a very quick verdict here.
I agree about the very quick verdict. Depending upon when it goes to the jury. I cannot see it taking more than a few hours - as I know they have to go over each charge separately and they want to get it right.
That is absent a rogue juror holding things up and hopefully we won’t be dealing with that.
JMO

Her daughter was there

I do not believe that was her daughter. However if it was, why does that matter?

Unpopular opinion it’s still her Mom. Whom I’m sure she loves and cares for deeply. It’s a sad situation all around. Her daughter never asked to be apart of this, let’s leave her out of it.
You are right.
The only reason I commented was because the 5 Dulos children were in court to support GF's testimony.
Some opined that perhaps the defendant's daughter would do the same. That it was good for the jury to see all the involved children.
MOO.

Bringing in the BFF to say “she lit fires all the time” in a murder trial is just “Desperado …”
Yes, but the pretail witness prep imo is given a grade of "F" as how many times did we hear the same words used over and over in their script? FD and MT were both "happy", "positive", "encouraged" blah blah blah and what was so offensive was that Schoenhorn even did witness prep on his buddy Atty Mike Rose who also simply referred to the same words over and over. In seeing all these attorneys all I can think about is that the CT Bar Offices are simply never open and working.... I give Atty's McGinnis and Manning credit for keeping it together against this parade of lying legal miscreants.

But, Manning understood the issue of leaving a house with a fire going and it was quite something to see Petu take a second to understand what Manning was saying and then not have a response. Nobody with a brain would leave a live fire and leave their house and Petu knew it as she is from Argentina the land of FIRE and BBQ.... What a cast of characters... Will be glad to put them all in the rear view mirror. Just hope we see some form of justice and I hope Judge R gets a vacation as imo he was NOT himself today. MOO

Last edited:
I'm SO freaking angry that the judge allowed MT's self-serving hearsay statements in via Petu. This is law 101, and is never freaking allowed. Judges are usually all over it.
So agree.

Judge R was not himself today.

Never seen 5 errors by him in a single day and to be hoodwinked by Schoenhorn lying....he was not on the ball today.

Sad to see.

Hope he gets a vacation as he deserves it, guy was shattered imo today.

MOO

I mean, WTAF??

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter
·
3h

In fact, Troconis' own words to police were that she was concerned about the disappearance but Fotis Dulos was not. "He was the one talking me down, telling me everything would turn out fine."
@News12CT
Simply unreal.

Thought Marissa Alter was better than this but I guess not.

MOO

I mean, WTAF??

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter
·
3h

In fact, Troconis' own words to police were that she was concerned about the disappearance but Fotis Dulos was not. "He was the one talking me down, telling me everything would turn out fine."
@News12CT
Papi says
We will talk later, with better lighting, hair and makeup … we’re under contract with the Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps