CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! And the reply from my metal-expert friend is this:

You could probably bend a mop handle like that with your hands/knee. It’s likely to be thin cheap grade steel… maybe they used the edge of the dumpster to bend it… if they could have been bothered a few more bends back and forth and it would have snapped into pieces.
Yeah. I'm hardly buff and I could do that. Almost all of the strength is that it is tubular. The tiniest dent turns it to little more than a soda can.

MOO

PG using bucket to hold up sports car seats in his Tacoma. JS sees this as suspicious for PG rather than as an indicator of just how much pressure FD was applying to get those bloody seats out.

Poor little misunderstood FD. Poor little misunderstood MT. Just two innocent, healthy kids who wanted to have a loving life together.

Anybody buying this nonsense?

Now talking about DV counsellor Mrs Bland Reich saying she saw nothing wrong [she also said she learned spanish in 12 days]
Hutch Haines said he saw nothing odd going on
LA said she never saw any violence in FD
MEEHAN said everything was going well and he saw nothing [imo this simply speaks to his poor training and incompetence]
Atty Mike Rose didn't want to talk about divorce in front of MT [no words for this pure lie - as both FD and Mike Rose knew Family Court situation was unchanged and grim]
Petu - didn't think that FD could do anything bad

PG using bucket to hold up sports car seats in his Tacoma. JS sees this as suspicious for PG rather than as an indicator of just how much pressure FD was applying to get those bloody seats out.

Poor little misunderstood FD. Poor little misunderstood MT. Just two innocent, healthy kids who wanted to have a loving life together.

Anybody buying this nonsense?
Honestly, it’s pathetic and embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper