CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed what you are saying he said today (at work), but yesterday iirc he mentioned while they were going over the jury instructions that his opinion is JFD's head struck pavement twice.
Thank you for helping with my recollection on that! And as I type this, I have now asked myself - how exactly would he be able to form that opinion? I can think of one reason I shall not state here. MOO

What is the significance of wearing purple in the courtroom?
Purple is the colour of Domestic Violence awareness.

color purple

The color purple represents domestic violence awareness. The third Thursday of October is now nationally known as Purple Thursday, observed during Domestic Violence Awareness Month!

Connecticut State Police officers wore purple in support of domestic violence victims on the day Fotis Dulos was arrested in the suspected killing of his wife, a statement from police said.

Dulos, the estranged husband of Jennifer Dulos, a mother of five who vanished last year in Connecticut, was taken into custody Tuesday, as was his former girlfriend Michelle Troconis.

During a press conference announcing the arrests, officers and detectives wore purple ties and ribbons. Purple is the color that is worn in support of victims of domestic violence, usually during Domestic Violence Awareness month in October.

Connecticut State Police officers wore purple in support of domestic violence victims on the day Fotis Dulos was arrested in the suspected killing of his wife, a statement from police said.

Dulos, the estranged husband of Jennifer Dulos, a mother of five who vanished last year in Connecticut, was taken into custody Tuesday, as was his former girlfriend Michelle Troconis.

During a press conference announcing the arrests, officers and detectives wore purple ties and ribbons. Purple is the color that is worn in support of victims of domestic violence, usually during Domestic Violence Awareness month in October.

Very cool.

I'm picturing the jury finally being able to speak!
They must be so relieved. Or maybe not?
I assume they have bonded in some ways but it's not a given, I guess
I remember being on a criminal jury—first we wept and vented generally, hugged, vowed to do our best, jumped up and down, tried to get fresh air into the room, and got to work.

A particularly functional group. I wish the same and more for this jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd