CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys may have already figured this out, but when I was looking at Jennifer's blog, I found a couple of pages that have blog posts that were not archived on the main blog pages. They are in the form of a feed, so when you click on them, it looks like a wall of text. However, if you copy and paste that text into a Word document, or Pages if you use a Mac like me, it does do some formatting. It's not perfect, but I was able to read. I think there are about 11 posts that were not archived on the main blog - maybe a few more than that.

If anyone wants to try, these are the links

ETA, see my post #1015 below below if you are having trouble.

Last edited:
You guys may have already figured this out, but when I was looking at Jennifer's blog, I found a couple of pages that have blog posts that were not archived on the main blog pages. They are in the form of a feed, so when you click on them, it looks like a wall of text. However, if you copy and paste that text into a Word document, or Pages if you use a Mac like me, it does do some formatting. It's not perfect, but I was able to read. I think there are about 11 posts that were not archived on the main blog.

Her blog posts said so much so now I think is a great time to read them all again.

Thanks for posting the links

Can't believe they are going home. CT court does not like to work.

Fairfield County is a large county and there are no great ways to get from point a to point b in my experience. It can take 30 to 45 minutes to get from one end of Stamford to the other depending on traffic. I have hated the late start time and fairly early end time but in all honesty traffic in the area is a bear. If one lives near Danbury, it can take almost an hour to an hour and a half in rush hour. 95 is generally east to west as is the Merritt Parkway with no major highways going north to south. On any given day both roads are a parking lot in the morning (after 6 am to 9 am) and afternoon (after 4 pm to 7 pm). Rush hour is no joke.

Edited for detail on traffic times in the area.

Last edited:
I was surprised the children were in court. Not so much the older ones but the younger ones. The closing arguments were pretty graphic,at times. Having said that, they have probably had much psychological support and loving support from family and friends for the last 5 years. Would suspect all decided they could handle it.
And, good for the jury to see.
MOO.
Yea, they had 4 years almost 5 to read MSM. And I'm sure so much therapy perhaps. When the guilty verdict is hopefully read, they can get some closure. Not all, but will help a bit to see the women who in their innocent minds at the time they trusted, was a complete fraud. My heart breaks for them having to relive this nightmare.

The five children there, girded no doubt by LA and GF. And CF.

And JS had the ISH to say Michelle liked them.... he said it so dismissively.

She plotted to kill their mother.

And she can't even be bothered to pay attention.

As I listen to the jury instructions (which I missed in real time), the Defense table looks dejected. Good.

JMO

I was surprised the children were in court. Not so much the older ones but the younger ones. The closing arguments were pretty graphic,at times. Having said that, they have probably had much psychological support and loving support from family and friends for the last 5 years. Would suspect all decided they could handle it.
And, good for the jury to see.
MOO.

They will never get to face their father. MT is a person who was inserted into their lives and, once she took root in their former home, their lives unravelled. They lost both parents. I am sure that all of the kids wanted to face the woman who was on trial for conspiring to kill their mom. FD and MT made them grow up too fast. I would imagine all of them wanted to be there to be witness to the only (or one of the only) shot(s)s at justice for their mom.

You guys may have already figured this out, but when I was looking at Jennifer's blog, I found a couple of pages that have blog posts that were not archived on the main blog pages. They are in the form of a feed, so when you click on them, it looks like a wall of text. However, if you copy and paste that text into a Word document, or Pages if you use a Mac like me, it does do some formatting. It's not perfect, but I was able to read. I think there are about 11 posts that were not archived on the main blog - maybe a few more than that.

Do you have to have a Wordpress account to view them? That is what pops up when I click on them.

So many amazing tunes hard to choose:
Taylor swift - no body, no crime

And for the state prosecutors for their persistence, focus and choosing to not meet the defence in their games of “go low”:
Tom Petty - I won’t back down

Do you have to have a Wordpress account to view them? That is what pops up when I click on them.

Hmm, I just clicked on it using Safari and it didn't work, but then when I did it in Chrome it worked. So first try another browser.

Here's another way to try. Go to the main archived page (I'll link below) and look at the top of the blog where it says Subscribe: Posts | Comments. Clink on the link that says Posts. That should open up the first wall of text. When you are done with that, click the blue arrow at the top of the Wayback site to get to the next page. LMK if you have trouble and I'll post some images.

I wasn't on here for Hutch, but that man has A LOT of feels about his poor pond.

And now they're gone again ! Is the a recess or are they done for the day??

IDK, this jury has been here a long time. Think they want to do their job and go home. They have to choose foreperson too. And they will be sitting with piles of boxes. But, it’s a lot and my prayers are with them.
How do 12 people decide on who the foreperson should be?

I wasn't on here for Hutch, but that man has A LOT of feels about his poor pond.
He cried about his pond but didn’t cry for JF was my take.

But it was controversial here as many didn’t agree with that.

Many also wondered if hutch was mad because FD might have defiled his pond with evidence… many different pov here…he was very mad about LE invasion too…an emotional guy for sure but didn’t seem like he gave JF the time of day and I’m sure she returned the sentiment as the bromance between FD and Hutch went back 30’years….

Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members