GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Megnut, for this point of view. Makes sense! What has me taken aback is the change in mt’s demeanor. She seems so light and relaxed. No hair covering her face. And the jury is in the room to see this. What can they be thinking??
Does she think that their request to re-watch her BFF's testimony is a sign in her favor, perhaps? Her demeanor is always very strange, though - weirdly detached. Very disconnected from any emotional core. MOO.

No. Except for his farewell to the alternates, he presented the jury instructions to them with editorial. Quite mechanical and in fact almost angry, which I apply to enforced neutrality. Stern, unbiased.

He did say that the case was about her credibility but honestly I can't say for certain where the jury was or wasn't sitting when he said it. Seems like it followed Defense objections.

Jmo
Thank you so much,@Megnut.

Wonder if any money is being sent from Greece? To a lawyer in New York? (So MT has no idea where it's coming from....)
We are all wondering that, based on her reluctance to shove fD under the bus he belongs under. But-would they send any money? Why wouldn’t they just keep it in Greece?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I’m going to have to suck it up and listen to the actual words spoken by Horn during closing. Searching for more tea leaves …
I’m watching it now @lucegirl and a glass of Pinot might just make it bearable. Tried watching it while in a boring meeting this afternoon and people kept asking me why I was making faces….so, I stopped. Busted!

I cannot in my right mind understand how they wouldn’t find her guilty for walking around the 4 Jefferson Crossing home and unlocking his phone the entire morning while Fotis is in New Canaan killing Jennifer.

Let alone answering the pre-planned call!!!!

There is NO excuse. I doubt he ever let Michelle have his phone given his cheating nature.

Not to mention everything else which cannot be coincidental.

Moo

We are all wondering that, based on her reluctance to shove fD under the bus he belongs under. But-would they send any money? Why wouldnmt they just keep it in Greece?
The 8:26 call originated from Greece. Mystery co-conspirator? Users like FD tend to have many strange bedfellows. Shady business? The proverbial Swiss bank account, only parked in Greece.

Did MT ever collect a direct penny from her so-called salary for shock she did no work?

Did FD dupe HF into bankrolling vaporous employees, money FD then skimmed and then greased it to Greece for illegal safekeeping?

Around FD there's a lot of sketchy.

Jmo

I cannot in my right mind understand how they wouldn’t find her guilty for walking around the 4 Jefferson Crossing home and unlocking his phone the entire morning while Fotis is in New Canaan killing Jennifer.

There is NO excuse. I doubt he ever let Michelle have his phone given his cheating nature. Meaning he gave it to her for this day and reason ONLY to create his alibi which she willingly did!

Moo

I wonder exactly what it was that Petu could offer the jury a second time around? After all this discussion, I still wonder. She seems lame to me. Oh and she is a liar.
Maybe someone on the jury was offered a bribe. They weren’t sequestered were they? I mean this case has every other damn crime in it, why not bribery too! I can’t wait for the film. I’m thinking Christian Bale as FD and Katey Segal as MT.

There is NO excuse. I doubt he ever let Michelle have his phone given his cheating nature.

Moo
I agree, yet no verdict.
It doesn't take 5 hours to fill in the forms.
Surely they know MT is quilty.
Are they 'not agreeing'?

I live in Australia, early morning here.
Went for a work, hurrying back, expecting GUILTY, to all charges.
Guess, sleeping on decision for Jury, maybe the only delay.

I’m watching it now @lucegirl and a glass of Pinot might just make it bearable. Tried watching it while in a boring meeting this afternoon and people kept asking me why I was making faces….so, I stopped. Busted!
I’m just finishing up my boring call as well, so I’ll circle back in a bit and we can compare notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot