GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been re-reading earlier threads and I'm currently on #39 on the day that FD took his life, was pronounced dead, and then later we found out he had a pulse and was still alive but clinging to life. Man, so many of us have a dark sense of humor!
This is true....but so many here have use levity in various forms to make it through this tragic case. I will never forget watching live when FD suicided and the Press showed it live with no blurring. Will never forget watching him pulled from Suburban and having CPR on ground at 4JX. Can never remove that image from your brain. So, please extend some grace on coping skills as this has been a very long and very rough ride. MOO

How can you tamper with evidence without touching it? I don’t understand their question.
maybe they think she didn't touch the evidence inside the garbage bags so she did not "tamper" with it? ugh. I wish State had hit on idea of all those paper towels and the fires being potentially connected. People keep saying well if they burned stuff why not burn the ponchos, etc - but it is not so easy to burn cloth and plastic zip ties and plastic tarp material! That would smell and nto completely burn. I suspect all they burnt was paper towels and nothing was left of them.

How can you tamper with evidence without touching it? I don’t understand their question.
You can electronically delete it, authorize and arrange for others to wash it, drive over it, drive it somewhere other than it was, etc. Basically do anything with it that leaves it in a different condition or location than it would be if you did nothing to it.

Jury questions:
Accessorial liability
Tampering

Judge says he will read count 3 again and indicate that in 3 and 5 they will see CT 53a-155-a1 and 53-8a referring to accessorial liability

Concerning 1 question - Count 3 charged as accessory - So court, is not going to indicate other than explaining that it is accessorial liability that physical contact is needed. She is charged as an accessory. Court will ask if that addresses you question.

Accessory can be charged as principal - in response to JS who expanded beyond the jury question

Court doesn't want to go beyond. Accessorial liability doesn't require physical contact. That is the response. So rather than just say no.

Bring the jury out.

This is true....but so many here have use levity in various forms to make it through this tragic case. I will never forget watching live when FD suicided and the Press showed it live with no blurring. Will never forget watching him pulled from Suburban and having CPR on ground at 4JX. Can never remove that image from your brain. So, please extend some grace on coping skills as this has been a very long and very rough ride. MOO
I am a strong believer as well as a past and present user of levity as well as dark humor. My favorite posts during that time were
'the gates of hell have just opened'
and after the pulse was discovered
'he can't even get this right'

adding one more
'the devil doesn't want his own'

Last edited:
Dateline & 48 Hours are my favorite shows (along with Law & Order). Will be interesting to see what kind of show they put together and when.
Did I forget to mention that Dennis Murphy (from Dateline) was also in court on Tuesday for closing arguments? I imagine an update will be coming from them as well.

MOO

PS. Sorry if it was already discussed, I'm jumping around the threads trying to read everything

This. I remember where I was and the exact circumstances, and the image is seared into my brain. Gallows humor is a coping mechanism for sure.

I am a strong believer as well as a past and present user of levity as well as dark humor. My favorite posts during that time were
Can you DM me a link? Would be very interested to revisit some of this in the meantime.

Oh my.
Don't remember that one.....

Many dark days on this tragic thread!
Did I forget to mention that Dennis Murphy (from Dateline) was also in court on Tuesday for closing arguments? I imagine an update will be coming from them as well.

MOO

PS. Sorry if it was already discussed, I'm jumping around the threads trying to read everything
This Media situation couldn't get any more bizarre as we now have Dennis Murphy, AKA the King of the White Stick Patrol, entering the building...was perhaps Shannon Miller from NBC CT and the self proclaimed 'seeker of truth' sitting next to him?

Great.....

MOO

This. I remember where I was and the exact circumstances, and the image is seared into my brain. Gallows humor is a coping mechanism for sure.
@afitzy was first on the scene as is usually the case. The post below is when it began.

Solid questions on challenging issues imo. Good to see attention to detail. Kudos Mr Easel and Teaml!

They are certainly reading the Jury Instructions - think this was from Page 45 according to Judge R.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members