GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking they would start with the lesser charges first
I made that comment yesterday and I completely agree with all of you. It is my concern that there is 1 or 2 jurors that are on the fence for whatever reason and though they were instructed not to take into account that MT’s daughter, they very much have it in their head. I’m glad they are taking their time if this is the case. Perhaps trying to explain to the holdout their reasoning.
daughter nearly college age and she has an alive father
No room for sexism here - guilt isn’t different for “mothers”

Its interesting that the attorney whose name I can never recall seems to spend alot of time intently staring at the Jury. I'd heard that perhaps she had been brought onto Team Schoenhorn as a 'jury consultant'. But its interesting that this look and a few others seems to have her fixated on perhaps 2 jurors in particular. Wonder why? MOO

View attachment 487070

Edited to add: Facinating to watch this play out over time. She seems to stare at a particular person and then notes it along with what Horn is horning about at the time. The juror scanning seems to be happening one person by one person and the reaction noticed based on what is being said at the time.
I noticed her doing this in person on Tuesday and it was the most I've ever seen her look at the jury. I did not see the jury looking at the defense table much, if at all, during closing arguments. I sensed she knew they weren't looking at her table because her stares tended to be long and if they were looking her way, I believe she would've turned away. I noted several times the jury looking at the State gallery during both sides of the closing arguments, however. Also notable that even when defense called out Petu being in the gallery, I didn't see any of them turn to look where JS was pointing. That's fwiw and MOO.

Was thinking they would start with the lesser charges first

daughter nearly college age and she has an alive father
No room for sexism here - guilt isn’t different for “mothers”
Yes, and as has been pointed out, the irony that a jury would feel empathy for a woman who could have for sure at the very least prevented the murder of a mother of five children she professed to care about - I hope that MT having a daughter is not anything the jury is thinking about in making their decision, and I hope they are thinking about the Farber Dulos children who deserve some semblance of justice. MT seems increasingly detached and psychopathic - something is very wrong with a woman who would think her married boyfriend's idea of moving her into the family home - with the wife still there - is okay. A kind person would be out the door. She is greedy, selfish, jealous, superficial, and full of rage when she is not detached and cold. A scary person. Daughter would have been better off without her around, MT did not deserve to be free these last years. MOO. Please get it right, jury.

Last edited:
Horn was in full 'thruster' mode at the time so perhaps she was staring at him but I've seen this look now quite a bit and its directed at someone imo and not being in Court its impossible to know where she is staring. MOO
I was there and she was staring at the jury. The pedestal where the atty's gave closing arguments is left of where she was staring. On another note, it was hard not to laugh when JS backed into the table near him as he does almost every time he's in the space between the defense table and the witness stand (in a suit that always seems to be two sizes too big). JMO

I was there and she was staring at the jury. The pedestal where the atty's gave closing arguments is left of where she was staring. On another note, it was hard not to laugh when JS backed into the table near him as he does almost every time he's in the space between the defense table and the witness stand (in a suit that always seems to be two sizes too big). JMO
I noticed similar happened to state”s attorney SMcG in his final close. And he was astute enough to realize that the tail of his suit coat I believe was snagging the microphone behind him; and he patiently turned to swivel the mic around and continued. I was impressed by that quick astute observation and recovery while I imagine under intense pressure to conclude. MOO

I noticed similar happened to state”s attorney SMcG in his final close. And he was astute enough to realize that the tail of his suit coat I believe was snagging the microphone behind him; and he patiently turned to swivel the mic around and continued. I was impressed by that quick astute observation and recovery while I imagine under intense pressure to conclude. MOO
Not easy for him because he was fired up.
Locked and loaded.
MOO.

Thanks for reminding me…in every other trial I’ve watched, the jurors are in view of the defendant and visa versa. Why is MT concealed by two other people and out of view of the jurors?

I noticed her doing this in person on Tuesday and it was the most I've ever seen her look at the jury. I did not see the jury looking at the defense table much, if at all, during closing arguments. I sensed she knew they weren't looking at her table because her stares tended to be long and if they were looking her way, I believe she would've turned away. I noted several times the jury looking at the State gallery during both sides of the closing arguments, however. Also notable that even when defense called out Petu being in the gallery, I didn't see any of them turn to look where JS was pointing. That's fwiw and MOO.
I heard she was jury consultant too but that doesn’t make sense, she can hardly observe them all day. I more think she was there to block camera/jury view of MT, but they could have found a bigger woman for that job.
I believe jury watchers sit in gallery, watch reactions, nods, frowns, tears, sleepers, they watch particular jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine