GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, one would have to be either an idiot, a pain in the @ss or a paid “plant” to even question the State’s final closing. To me, it’s a closed case with no room for doubt. Everyone wants to go home, except for this guy or gal.
IMO, I choose pain in the @ss. The paid plant is too John Grisholm for me...but a carefully screened and 'chosen' juror....who may have an axe to grind with 'the man'...or law establishment in general? You betcha. I do believe all potential jurors are 'looked at' by council on both sides. Including social media sites visited etc.

We may have a rogue juror, who just wants to stink up the whole law field in general. Throw a little sand in the machine.
But....we also have 'EASEL MAN '...who might just fix that broken machinery.

Patience grasshoppers....

Peace

MT is in complete view of the jurors, they just don't look at her. Might be why she's so comfortable putting eyedrops in several times a day while they are seated...she knows they aren't looking her way. Maybe she's even trying to get their attention? Idk, but this is the strangest behavior I've seen from a woman on trial for conspiracy to murder a mom of 5, among her other charges. It's gross. JMO
Oh. From my view, the jurors appear to be are on the right side of the room, at least that’s how it appeared when SM was speaking to them.
I guess it’s just the camera view that’s throwing me off. Nevertheless, why wouldn’t the jurors be looking at her? I would think they’d want to see her reactions, facial expressions, when she speaks to her attorney, or uses her cell phone.

IMO, I choose pain in the @ss. The paid plant is too John Grisholm for me...but a carefully screened and 'chosen' juror....who may have an axe to grind with 'the man'...or law establishment in general? You betcha. I do believe all potential jurors are 'looked at' by council on both sides. Including social media sites visited etc.

We may have a rogue juror, who just wants to stink up the whole law field in general. Throw a little sand in the machine.
But....we also have 'EASEL MAN '...who might just fix that broken machinery.

Patience grasshoppers....

Peace

Why would she do a selfie in front of cameras as her attorney is speaking?? Why, why? It just shows she is unrestrained and doesn’t take anything seriously.
That boggles my mind too. I imagine if I were innocent and being accused of a crime that I did not do, I’d be hanging onto every word and making eye contact with the jurors. I know the attorney says not to show any emotion at all, but if I was fighting for my freedom, I wouldn’t be able to control myself like that. So to see this “couldn’t be bothered” attitude of MT while she uses her phone and puts drops in her eyes, while the prosecution and the defense are presenting, just goes against what I would think an innocent person would do.

They don't even look at her?
I don't know how to read that.
They really don't. At times I've wondered if that's because cousin it doesn't look at them pretty much ever, or if it's for another reason. As the jurors walk in, they mostly look straight ahead to their seats lining the wall of windows on the right side/state side/witness side of the courtroom. Not one has changed seats since week 3. It's mostly during testimony that they look around (at the witness, at the State gallery, at the attorneys speaking). I have my own feelings about it, and I'll leave it at saying that I have thought many times during the last 7 or so weeks that the defendants behavior in the courtroom is offensive to pretty much everyone except maybe her atty's. JMO and MOO

Oh. From my view, the jurors appear to be are on the right side of the room, at least that’s how it appeared when SM was speaking to them.
I guess it’s just the camera view that’s throwing me off. Nevertheless, why wouldn’t the jurors be looking at her? I would think they’d want to see her reactions, facial expressions, when she speaks to her attorney, or uses her cell phone.
If you can picture the two State and defense tables and then draw a perpendicular rectangle from the right of the state table to the witness stand, that's where the jury sits. Their box spans the entire room along the window. The atty's did their closing arguments at the center of that rectangle, facing the jurors (and the floor to ceiling window).

The videographer sits behind and to the right of Michelle Manning (from the gallery view) and immediately next to the jury rectangle.

IMO, Felsen was staring at the jurors to the right of the atty's facing the jury box (and they're split with half to the right and half to the left of that pedestal). Does that help?

I thought the question was possibly for one (or more) hold-outs who might be saying that if she didn't physically touch evidence, she was not guilty. I thought the answer should clear that up right away and in favor of conviction on that count. It's interesting to hear how people interpret jury questions.
That's how I saw it, also.

Lawyer Lee giving us nuggets to consider. MT was tethered to FD on May 24th. However, MT needed wanted to tether a few alibis for herself and used Petu for that end. Twice.

Petu safely occupies 45 min of MT's morning as well as time during the evening's Albany Odyssey. MT did not include the Albany Odyssey in her alibi script but being in Hartford included speaking to Petu. Defense implies that MT didn't know what Fotis was doing or she wouldn't be a part of doing it with him. MT's carrying on, per usual, on phone with friends and family. In reality, Michelle is creating an alibi.

I have a strong feeling that even with Jen erased from the picture by the two of them, FD&MT, still could not get along. Michelle continued to find something to fuss about and would not shut up but she was tied to the area bc of her child's school. Hence, Fotis quickly fled into the arms of AC.

Question for locals, please. Do you typically, usually or seldom burn logs in indoor fireplaces near the end of the month of May?

fwiw, she was a bigger woman not long ago and seems to have slimmed for this trial. There was one person I thought was CT media for the first few weeks, then thought gallery jury watcher, then came to know his identity as a filmmaker embedded with the T clan. MT sat shoulder-to-shoulder with this giggly, awkward, paid sidekick the majority of the trial and I maybe saw her look at the jury under a handful of times while I was there weekly...until closing arguments. I hope she's submitted her invoices up until now because aside from the "land the plane" post-its she handed to JS during closing arguments, I don't see any redeeming contributions to her client and find myself wondering if she'll be paid. JMO and MOO
Well she will no doubt have to 'lawyer up' herself for the upcoming contempt hearings.

Her word salad on the MT 'computer screen gate' seemed to really annoy Judge R too....as he watched the entire scenario play out from what looked like a much higher vantage point in the courtroom too....

I keep forgetting her name as she always just seemed to blend in with the 'beigeiness' of the table and MT....

Forgetable...post it notes...

You are right....totally covers it.
MOO

Lawyer Lee giving us nuggets to consider. MT was tethered to FD on May 24th. However, MT needed wanted to tether a few alibis for herself and used Petu for that end. Twice.

Petu safely occupies 45 min of MT's morning as well as time during the evening's Albany Odyssey. MT did not include the Albany Odyssey in her alibi script but being in Hartford included speaking to Petu. Defense implies that MT didn't know what Fotis was doing or she wouldn't be a part of doing it with him. MT's carrying on, per usual, on phone with friends and family. In reality, Michelle is creating an alibi.

I have a strong feeling that even with Jen erased from the picture by the two of them, FD&MT, still could not get along. Michelle continued to find something to fuss about and would not shut up but she was tied to the area bc of her child's school. Hence, Fotis quickly fled into the arms of AC.

Question for locals, please. Do you typically, usually or seldom burn logs in indoor fireplaces near the end of the month of May?
Fire:
The way I thought about the fire issue was specific to the weather on that day in 2019 when it was quite warm. That day was warm and sunny and I can recall being in Waveny and noticing that for the first time in awhile that the sun had actual warmth to it. So often in Spring you can have sunshine but it doesn't generate much warmth which is why some people have fires throughout Springtime depending on the temp and chill or damp factor. After walking in Waveny in the morning that day it wouldn't hit me as a day for a fire at all as by the afternoon it was almost hitting 70 degrees iirc. Just me.

The other issue iirc was that for some reason which I could never understand which was 4Jx got its heating from propane vs natural gas or petroleum/heating oil or electricity. I seem to recall ages ago someones estimating that the then cost to fill up the propane tank at 4JX was in the range $8,000. The house was 10,000sf too. We know FD died owing money for heating iirc in the range of $11,000 or so.

Perhaps MT was simply burning fires to keep warm as they couldn't afford to heat the house (I'm not saying this is what she was doing on the 24th as that was a warm day) but my guess is that house with all the brick and marble could be a damp tomb in the winter and into the early spring and keeping it warm expensive and a challenge.

4JX - Info:

Heating and Cooling​

• Cooling Features: Central Air
  • Heating Features: Heat Fuel Type: Propane, Heat Type: Hydro Air
  • Heating Fuel: Propane
  • Number of Fireplaces: 4

CT Spring weather can be all over the map and we have had some wild snow or ice on Easter and I can remember having a big fire for easter some years and other years not needed. Recent weather patterns have generally trended warmer so by May, fires I wouldn't consider typical at all indoors but some use fire pits outdoors. The other thing is that springs in CT can be chilly and damp and so depending on what is going on a small fire might be nice imo as fire can take the damp and chill away from the house.

But, the other tip off to me about the MT fire scenario is that most people would NEVER leave their house with an active fire. There have been so many horrific house fires with active fires or even completed fires with inappropriately handled ashes.

On the FD/MT not getting along:
I think you highlighting this issue is 'spot on' as to what most likely was going on in the relationship at the time. Lots of bickering and MT constantly reminding FD that it was 'tick tock' on the issue of divorce and custody etc. I can imagine FD simply checking out and scrolling his phone for the names of other folks. When did he 'reconnect' with Anna Curry? I bet LE knows. I doubt MT knows!

Given the Family Court situation based on 'reality' vs 'Horn and Mini Horn" I would have bet the couple was really arguing alot. FD had lied to MT about being at 69 Welles and that sounded like an incendiary situation to say the least. My guess things were really tense money wise too as FD was strapped for cash and trying to figure out how to pay the heating bills and other bills needed to survive. My guess FD didn't even have the cash to cover the monthly requirements of his houses as we saw him slipping behind in his mortgages during this period. CT taxes can be oppressive depending on location so I simply don't see how he was covering things. Looking at how his estate settled it looked like he wasn't.

IDK if anyone felt that the "New Beginnings aka Murder Eve Dinner Party" was quite odd and FD and MT seemed somewhat disconnected to each other and doing their own thing that evening. I do wonder if MT was annoyed at having people over and I do wonder if seeing FD leave the party to do a "Meat Run" and speak to or see KM ticked her off. OR, was she simply annoyed that she worked hard to sell Mr and Mrs Bland some pony rugs to keep the lights on at 4JX and they told her 'she didn't have the colours that we needed' and so this ticked her off? IDK, dynamic of that dinner party where the participants all used the word "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY" over and over to describe the event had me scratching my head and wondering if the vibe was not in reality far from that?

Given that MT was very much up in FD business, I wonder if the move to CO was to lower expenses as the couple could no longer afford to live in Farmington area?

On the Petu comment of MT going to CO. Petu never clearly explained (by design) if MT was going by herself or with FD. My guess is that if they were still together as a couple by that time CO made sense for them as the apt was small and not expensive vs Farmington.

On the topic of disingenuous Defence witnesses (yep we see you Petu), the other person in this category was the lawyer who hit the stand in the Troconis trial claiming that, "FD was winning"!

Perhaps on Mars imo as Rose had been FD atty for just a couple of months, submitted iirc 5 motions (custody, financials, visitation and a couple of harassing motions directed at JF her atty) to Judge Heller and Judge Heller DENIED THEM ALL. YET, today searching out the cesspit that is the local MSM news who pops up but NONE OTHER THAN Atty Rose with hair poofed up bigger than ever and in full makeup and chatting about the case! The Atty Rose testimony that I found probably in the category for being a contender for "Biggest Whopper on the Stand by a Defence Witness" was the entire gyrations Schoenhorn and Rose (two longstanding compadres imo in the smear campaign against JF) to distance MT from the FD divorce/custody drama (this was BS imo as MT and Mama Troconis etc. had been all over the process for years to the point of reading the discredited Herman report and drawing up 67 questions for a psychologist to see if 'she was safe' nonsense from JF). Anyway, my point was the laughable comment from Rose on the stand about FD not wanting to talk to him about the divorce in front of MT. Total whopper but it oddly makes sense as Rose HAD NO GOOD NEWS TO SHARE and if MT were already crazed at FD and wanting things resolved then of course FD wouldn't want Rose speaking in front of MT imo!

But, I do say, seeing members of the CT Bar, hit the stand with one Whopper after another was disappointing to say nothing of disgusting. There was NO 'light at the end of the tunnel' for FD and MT and "All was not good and the parties were NOT happy" either as there was no good news in Family Court and the money was literally up in smoke. It was imo even more GROSS to see Schoenhorn refer to Meehan and Rose as 'the Professionals or Experts" in his Closing as if to give them some kind of veneer of respectability or even creditability. Just can say, "Whopper to that' Jon Schoenhorn. All I can say is if any of these three alleged professionalsare in your orbit, WATCH YOUR WALLET and EXIT STAGE LEFT PRONTO.

I won't post the Rose TV clip from today here as between GAL Atty Michael Meehan or Atty Michael Rose, I'm not sure who told the bigger whoppers on the stand in this case and these guys are hitting the airwaves simply for a few extra moments in the spotlight? I think they both told one whopper after another on the stand and not surprisingly they are hanging their slimy shingles out next to professionals of similar calibre imo to themselves in the form of Jon Schoenhorn and the person whose name I never recall but think it might be Audrey Felson. Gotta love the CT Bar and Corrupticut.

Long answers to some interesting issues!

MOO

Last edited:
If you can picture the two State and defense tables and then draw a perpendicular rectangle from the right of the state table to the witness stand, that's where the jury sits. Their box spans the entire room along the window. The atty's did their closing arguments at the center of that rectangle, facing the jurors (and the floor to ceiling window).

The videographer sits behind and to the right of Michelle Manning (from the gallery view) and immediately next to the jury rectangle.

IMO, Felsen was staring at the jurors to the right of the atty's facing the jury box (and they're split with half to the right and half to the left of that pedestal). Does that help?
Here is what I tried to describe, but in pics. I will watch Kevin Gaiss as long as Shannon Miller isn't on the same segment. The videographer is stationed to the right of the plexi in the second pic.

MOO
Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 10.49.46 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-29 at 10.51.31 PM.png

I have spent time in NW CT. We have had snow in May-- doesn't stick but systems do come through. WE will do fires outside at night to dry out the chill and warm things up through June. The frequent day fires where you light it and leave it with a mesh screen? Nope, never. We think about an errant spark, a chimney fire so it is deemed unsafe by my family.

It is worth noting this though, I have spent time in Mexico and Central America. It was common practice to burn paper towels, toilet paper, paper napkins. Often the fires were in outdoors in garden chimineas. The burning of household paper was more about getting rid of waste and not about warmth to be sure.

If you are going to light an indoor fireplace for warmth, you would have a steady smoke. It seemed like the smoke increasedwas present whenever she came back to 4JX though. It would be odd to warm the house with no one there for hours and hours.

I sensed that Judge was thinking out loud and was trying to figure out how specific to be to the jury while still answering their question. Tricky balance. It’s facinating to see this play out live. So glad it’s being strea

Photo op??? mt takes a selfie during this! At the same time, I believe her sister is capturing the event on her phone - I’m assuming a video! ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING!
Something is really off with this woman. Really really off. Who does that?! Her attorney is speaking about her case and she is cavalierly looking at her phone. Coo coo for coco puffs

The way I thought about the fire issue was specific to the weather on that day in 2019 when it was quite warm. That day was warm and sunny and I can recall being in Waveny and noticing that for the first time in awhile that the sun had actual warmth to it. So often in Spring you can have sunshine but it doesn't generate much warmth which is why some people have fires throughout Springtime. After walking in Waveny in the morning that day it wouldn't hit me as a day for a fire at all. Just me.

CT Spring weather can be all over the map and we have had some wild snow on Easter and I can remember having a fire for easter some years and other years not needed. Recent weather patterns have generally trended warmer so by May, fires I wouldn't consider typical at all indoors but some use fire pits outdoors. The other thing is that springs in CT can be chilly and damp and so depending on what is going on a small fire might be nice imo as fire can take the damp and chill away from the house.

But, the other tip off to me about the MT fire scenario is that most people would NEVER leave their house with an active fire. There have been so many horrific house fires with active fires or even completed fires with inappropriately handled ashes.

MOO

It was 70 degrees before noon in Farmington.

The 4JC smoke timeline we have is

6:42 (67 degrees)
6:44
7:02 (65 degrees) WeatherUnderground Historical Data

Does the TL align as an effort to knock the chill from a room?
Michi hops into the cab of the black Ford Raptor:

7:34 Raptor enters view in Hartford
7:50 Raptor exits view in Hartford
8:12 Raptor arrives at 4JC

How many trips, and when, did she go back and forth to 80MS? Wasn't it during the timeframe of the fires?

O.M.G.

This just hit me. Doh.

MT threatened to leave FD at least twice. Once when she was in Colorado. And he wooed her back. And once, in May of 2024. She hadn't moved to Connecticut for "this".
Two years of torture. The supposed psych appointment so she could get her 7000 questions answered because she needed to know how much this one person (JFd) was going to impact her life. Holy hell entitlement, off the charts

But get this: MT had the easy capacity to leave FD at any time. They had no children together. She had a home in CO. She had ample child support. She had full autonomy.

So.... she was going to quit FD over being dissed. Over feeling disrespected. An especially expensive, slow moving divorce. For the inconvenience to her precious life.

She'd leave him for those ... but no swan song for murder?

She wasn't bothered by that. Nope. She welcomed it. She wanted it. She participated in it. Lit the fire.

Let that sink in. Was ready to "divorce" him over.... mild inconveniences. But murder she's okay with.

Because murder meant she could stay.

She was in it to win it.

All in.

JMO

Last edited:
It was 70 degrees before noon in Farmington.

The 4JC smoke timeline we have is

6:42 (67 degrees)
6:44
7:02 (65 degrees) WeatherUnderground Historical Data

Does the TL align as an effort to knock the chill from a room?
Michi hops into the cab of the black Ford Raptor:

7:34 Raptor enters view in Hartford
7:50 Raptor exits view in Hartford
8:12 Raptor arrives at 4JC

How many trips, and when, did she go back and forth to 80MS? Wasn't it during the timeframe of the fires?
Totally agree with you on the day in question - it was warm day and a fire imo made zero sense.

I was responding to your general question about spring fires in CT.

What MT was doing IMO on the day in question that was unseasonably warm made zero sense. But it was her leaving the house with those fires that made even less sense to me and signalled I thought that other things were happening beyond have a late afternoon latte in front of the fire!

Who can forget this one:

MOO

Last edited:
O.M.G.

This just hit me. Doh.

MT threatened to leave FD at least twice. Once when she was in Colorado. And he wooed her back. And once, in May of 2024. She hadn't moved to Connecticut for "this".
Two years of torture. The supposed psych appointment so she could get her 7000 questions answered because she needed to know how much this one person (JFd) was going to impact her life. Holy hell entitlement, off the charts

But get this: MT had the easy capacity to leave FD at any time. They had no children together. She had a home in CO. She had ample child support. She had full autonomy.

So.... she was going to quit FD over being dissed. Over feeling disrespected. An especially expensive, slow moving divorce. For the inconvenience to her precious life.

She'd leave him for those ... but no swan song for murder?

She wasn't bothered by that. Nope. She welcomed it. She wanted it. She participated in it. Lit the fire.

Let that sink in. Was ready to "divorce" him over.... mild inconveniences. But murder she's okay with.

Because murder meant she could stay.

She was in it to win it.

All in.

JMO

Reading this wonderful AND TRUE post had me thinking of this great old tune from Lada Gaga and the wig worn in the video kinda reminded of the 'veil of beige' MT fashioned for the trial too but even better it has pony rugs and FIRE!:

Looks like Lawyer Lee may have the times wrong for the Fires that I used in an above post from video at 17:36.
6:42, 6:44, 7:02
From closing:

“Between 2:24 and 3:55 when she is alone at 4 Jefferson Crossing. She’s burning something, then she’s not burning something, and then she’s burning something again.”

Security video footage from a neighbor's home showed smoke coming out of the chimney at 2:56 p.m. There was no smoke at 3:12 p.m., but the smoke could be seen again at 3:25 p.m.

After her third trip to Mountain Spring Road, Troconis went back to Jefferson Crossing at 4:04 p.m. She then returned to Mountain Spring Road at 4:23 p.m. and Gumienny showed up about 30 minutes later.

Troconis, Fotis Dulos and Gumienny then left Mountain Spring Road at 5:02 p.m.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member