GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone think Judge R had a funny look this morning, he sat and stared at counsel, gallery after jury went out with an almost sheepish look. Not sure what he was thinking, maybe “can u still believe we’re sitting here? “Idk.

Haha!

It's the default 'title' when MSM don't know what to call someone in print and to describe someone that has no visible means of support other than the partner (male 'socialites' are a very sizeable population too imo)!

I have a few of the less pejorative titles that have all been used here over the years that are TOS and MSM appropriate:

Sidepiece
Mistress
Girlfriend
Lover
Live in GF
Bootycall
Soon to be convict

Agreed. Thanks all. Though I'm not a fan of the soundtracks as I find them disrespectful and turning this all into entertainment which, admittedly, we aren't the lawyers or LE or anyone helping the case - and I know the people posting soundtracks are just venting/using gallows humor of a sort and care very much about justice - I just scroll through those. But very much appreciate all the rest.
Everyone likes something different. Music hath charms.

The T family clearly thinks they are the nouveau-Kardashians.
Maybe we’ll see them on reality TV soon, complete with fireside chats- Gaucho style.
I swear, that thought occurred to me just yesterday. They’re sitting with a movie producer, taking selfies and texting on the phone. All they need is implants, make up and hair and they’ve got a new reality show. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper