GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And one more time, the JFd award goes to LA who gathered all of the children quickly and brought them to safety.

CarrieLuft, friend extraordinaire, class act

GF, raising her grandchildren with all the love of their mother

These, these are the people I will remember...

These and the five on LA's necklace...

Ughh you may be right ,damn that leaves a bad taste in my mouth . Her and her family shouldn't be able to profit from Jennifer's death jmoo
But really, what is there for her/them, to say that would be worth $,$$$,$$$ ? (The location of JF?, she can’t reveal that, and also claim wrongful conviction?!)

And, will she only do Spanish speaking in public from now on?

I had read all of your reservations about Miller but I did click to listen to this live link and WOW were you SPOT ON. She is so in the camp of MT. It's blatantly obvious!
Yep, its awful.

Shannon Miller NBC CT today actually looked like she had a tear in her eye for the conviction on all counts of Michelle Troconis and seemed overcome talking about the jury verdict.

I hope the entire NBC Management Team (many of whom live in NC and surrounding towns - WE SEE YOU in Greenwich, Darien, Westport, Wilton and New Canaan!) see this imo shameful excuse for a reposter and redeploy her to Anchorage Alaska (no shame to AK but just want Shannon Miller out of CT as this has been going on rinse and repeat now for 5 LONG YEARS).

MOO

I had read all of your reservations about Miller but I did click to listen to this live link and WOW were you SPOT ON. She is so in the camp of MT. It's blatantly obvious!
Yes, she has been trying to manoeuvre herself in the lucrative NY market now off the back of this story imo for YEARS.

Would very much like to put a pin in the career of Shannon Miller and those many that are like her in both print and on air.

Media coverage of this case has been horrific and a good wake up call for other small states with Media companies with monopoly power!

MOO

But really, what is there for her/them, to say that would be worth $,$$$,$$$ ? (The location of JF?, she can’t reveal that, and also claim wrongful conviction?!)

And, will she only do Spanish speaking in public from now on?
Good point because them earning bond money literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Troconis’ bond was increased to $6 million. She was previously released on a $2.1 million bond. Family or friends would need to come up with $420,000, non-refundable, for her to be bonded out of prison.

handcuffs on her. She asked a marshal, “Can I say goodbye to my family?” They said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd