GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, so much for the discredited Herman Report.

I hope the Judge hands it to MT next week in the Contempt trial.

Did anyone hear that the State said the "WARRANTS" had gone out on the Contempt trial.

Most likely just Horn, Mini Horn and MT but I do wonder if they will include Mama Troconis for her role in tapping MT on the shoulder to warn her?

MOO

Awesome, I missed hearing them say that. I've checked both the criminal and civil dockets many times waiting for her name to appear on the contempt charges.

Troconis’ bond was increased to $6 million. She was previously released on a $2.1 million bond. Family or friends would need to come up with $420,000, non-refundable, for her to be bonded out of prison.

handcuffs on her. She asked a marshal, “Can I say goodbye to my family?” They said no.

Outside the courtroom, Farber Dulos’ friends and the Dulos children’s nanny, Lauren Almedia, who testified in the trial, were weeping and hugging each other. They turned to investigators and hugged them, too. Almedia thanked investigators as she wrapped her arms around them.

The sad part (or maybe the best part) about all this is that if she had just come clean about everything sometime in the period between they knew LE had some serious evidence against them and the point FD un-alived himself, she probably would have already served her sentence and been released. FD would have been put in custody and not have had the opportunity for such an easy exit. Narcissistic as she is, I am sure she blames FD for all of this, oblivious to her own culpability.

Justice indeed, but so bittersweet, as we still don't know where Jennifer lies and the kids don't have a Mom.
Actually its worse, MT and the Troconis crew blame Atty Bowman who was trying to orchestrate precisely what you are describing and which MT disagreed with doing.

The Troconis crew has been vilifying Atty Bowman too for years and so today is no doubt bittersweet to him as well as he knew how this would play out imo.
MOO

Thank you all for being here during this journey! My husband thinks I’m a sicko for paying attention to these cases, but all of you “get me” and there is comfort in that even though I don’t know any of you.

I feel such an overwhelming relief! I pray this helps Jennifer’s family in some way, though their grief will last forever.

The family and friends of Jennifer Farber Dulos have released this statement following today's verdict. Read the entire statement: https://wfsb.com/2024/02/28/jury-set-continue-troconis-trial-deliberations-this-morning/

Today’s verdict is a crucial attribution of accountability, not a victory. There can be no victory when five children are growing up without their mother. This verdict represents the meticulous collection, analysis, and presentation of evidence to illuminate an unconscionable series of crimes. That immense body of evidence also serves to highlight the gaps that remain in this case—most important, that Jennifer Farber Dulos still has not been found. We have lost a mother, daughter, sister, cousin, and cherished friend. Jennifer’s loved ones cannot bury her next to her father.

We want to thank the jury for their commitment and careful deliberation during this lengthy, complex trial and Judge Kevin Randolph for his guidance and authority in the courtroom.

We remain deeply indebted to the state’s attorney’s office—in particular, prosecutors Michelle Manning and Sean McGuinness, assistant state’s attorney Elizabeth Moran, and case inspector David Edwards—for their tireless work, expertise, endurance, and dedication in the courtroom and out. We express our unending gratitude and respect to the investigators, analysts, and other law enforcement personnel who have shown an unflagging commitment to Jennifer’s case over a span of nearly five years. We owe a special debt of thanks to those individuals, law enforcement and civilian, who testified at this trial and in its hearings; your courage and integrity inspire us.

Many questions remain as we approach the five-year marker. It is our hope that the resurgent public interest in this case might spur new, viable leads. In the meantime, Jennifer’s grace, goodness, and light live on through her children and through the honor of her memory.

We ask that you respect Jennifer’s memory and the privacy of her family and loved ones at this time.”

Carrie Luft, on behalf of the family and friends of Jennifer Farber Dulos

That is only for getting her out between now and her sentencing date. And from the bond he set, I don't see Judge R allowing her to stay out pending appeal. Sounds to me like he means business
That is an excellent point and prediction that the $6M signals Judge R is not inclined to give her any discretionary privileges. I know there was talk about her being released pending appeal. The combination of guilty on 6 counts, as part of a murder conspiracy, a flight risk, and drawing a contempt charge during the trial is no bueno. Yikes.

From Hartford Courant article:

"On the charge of conspiracy to commit murder, Troconis faces up to 20 years in prison. All on the charges she faces a maximum of 50 years if running consecutive or 20 years if running concurrently."

I vote consecutive....

MOO

Splush.

Did you hear that?

The sound of any hopes for her future, swirling into the sewer. I choose one on Albany.

"She no longer entertains the privileges of the presumption of innocence as she's been found GUILTY by a jury of her peers on all six counts." MM

Please that her beigeness has had her last chocolate croissant.

Thank you all for being here during this journey! My husband thinks I’m a sicko for paying attention to these cases, but all of you “get me” and there is comfort in that even though I don’t know any of you.

I feel such an overwhelming relief! I pray this helps Jennifer’s family in some way, though their grief will last forever.
My husband knows I can't help it. He jokingly asked me 'now what are you going to do?'
Anna Walshe comes to mind, as well as others, sadly too many. Plus we still have KM.

Sentencing Date: May 24, 2024 changed to May 31, 2024 (in honour of and in respect to JF)
Adjourned.

The sad part (or maybe the best part) about all this is that if she had just come clean about everything sometime in the period between they knew LE had some serious evidence against them and the point FD un-alived himself, she probably would have already served her sentence and been released. FD would have been put in custody and not have had the opportunity for such an easy exit. Narcissistic as she is, I am sure she blames FD for all of this, oblivious to her own culpability.

Justice indeed, but so bittersweet, as we still don't know where Jennifer lies and the kids don't have a Mom.
She thought she could get away with it since she didn’t commit the overt act of murdering Jennifer. Plus no body ( but the key unsurvivable amount of blood loss). She thought she was the smartest most convincing person in the room ( just like FD). Also, because FD could not be tried or convicted in court no one could make the leap that JD was dead and she would not be held responsible for anything.

Does she blame FD? I’m not sure about that… she prob still blames JD and has contempt for the kids and the F family and their wealth. People like that can rationalize their actions and take no responsibility. She and FD lived their lives as opportunists, connivers and grifters and surrounded themselves with people like themselves. The love of money, above all, can make lots of people do lots of evil things.

I’m so happy that a bit of justice was served today! It won’t bring Jennifer back to her precious children but it’s something. Kudos to the jury, Judge R and SMG and MM and kudos to all LE and scientists that worked on this case. Thanks to all of you fellow justice lovers and a special thank you to @afitzy for all of your hard work, brilliant mega posts and thorough transcriptions. I am in awe of all of you and your dedication, theories, research and thoughtful detailed posts.

Just heard JS say MT is “ devastated” hmmm yeah ok. what about conspiring with their bio father to murder the mother of JF’s 5 young children? Yeah that’s real devastation!

Jmo

Last edited:
Outside the courtroom, Farber Dulos’ friends and the Dulos children’s nanny, Lauren Almedia, who testified in the trial, were weeping and hugging each other. They turned to investigators and hugged them, too. Almedia thanked investigators as she wrapped her arms around them.

On the charge of conspiracy to commit murder, Troconis faces up to 20 years in prison. All on the charges, she faces a maximum of 50 years if the sentences are ordered to run consecutively or 20 years if running concurrently.

Carrie Luft, a spokesperson for the Farber family, released a statement after the verdict on behalf of the family and friends of Farber Dulos.

“Today’s verdict is a crucial attribution of accountability, not a victory. There can be no victory when five children are growing up without their mother..."

Here’s a replay in case anyone missed it :

Good afternoon all. I appreciate this being posted as I fell asleep waiting on the verdict. My favorite part, besides the 6 guilty verdicts, was when JS asked her bond remain the same…blah, blah, blah, and the judge immediately stated 6 million cash. JS didn’t get his butt back in his chair before the judge ruled and even stopped mid-seating for a bit. I watched it 3 times. The judge showed JS it was time to shut up!

I was not shocked at all by the verdict. This jury showed they were doing their job. High five to easel man. I’m going to be honest, I never believed there was a plant on the jury. Just reading that yesterday made my stomach hurt. Thank you to everyone here for the amazing updates every day. A special thank you to @Megnut and our faithful justice warriors who attended court in support of dear Jennifer.

Anyone know if GF and the children were in court today?

BYE BYE BEIGE…..the blue sweater didn’t help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper