GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband knows I can't help it. He jokingly asked me 'now what are you going to do?'
Anna Walshe comes to mind, as well as others, sadly too many. Plus we still have KM.
Some people just do not understand (my hubby). He couldn’t believe that I cried when they found Suzanne Morphew. He can’t understand how all of us can care this much about people we don’t know. Rest in peace, Jennifer.

And yes, we still have KM who needs to get his come-up-ins.

Swift justice for Ana Walshe, Suzanne Morphew and Maya Millete.

Thank you all for being here during this journey! My husband thinks I’m a sicko for paying attention to these cases, but all of you “get me” and there is comfort in that even though I don’t know any of you.

I feel such an overwhelming relief! I pray this helps Jennifer’s family in some way, though their grief will last forever.
Welcome! We may not know each other personally here but we all share an interest in justice for the victim, and that kinda comes from the heart.

MT's dad is blaming the influence of the media
Sister is crying Justice For Michelle
That imo was 'rich' given that they were the only ones speaking to the Media.

The Troconis Crew had uninterrupted PR full support from the Media now for 5 years.

For them to blame the Media is simply a bridge too far.

Their pain was obvious but imo so was their continued delusion regarding the facts presented in this case.

Petu presented no facts.

Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felsen (is that her name???) didn't present any facts.

Defence had zero to work with to defend their client.

But, make no mistake. Everything this trial saw from MT was her own choice and the defence she, Mama Troconis and Schoenhorn and person whose name I cannot recall) was THEIR OWN CHOICE.

We have seen an absence of accountability for any behaviour seen in this case either from MT or the Troconis crew.

Sad to see that the Troconis Crew still sees nothing wrong in the behaviour of much loved sister/daughter/aunt MT.

Very sad.

Nothing, they simply see that the system didn't deliver what they wanted. No lessons learned never but I do think this is the entitlement that we have seen from the Troconis Crew now for 5 years, so why should today be any different.

Its just too easy to simply blame others.

MOO

@lucegirl, thank you for all the help to us "non lawyers" here. Couldn't have done it without you!
MOO
Happy to have been able to provide insight. Nothing gets me up on my soapbox like a circumstantial case being spun in the media as unprovable or full of reasonable doubt.

We are fortunate that most states embrace the value of sunshine in terms of televised trial coverage. The public interest value in watching our justice system at work cannot be understated. Yes - lots of people roll their eyes at trial watching - but watching those prosecutors - their dedication on behalf of the family, their preparation and court decorum - it’s inspiring!

Apart from the verdict, my biggest fear was if Gloria would be around to see justice served for her daughter and she is...
Salute, Gloria
Agree. May today bring some relief to Gloria, the sweet children, and all of Jennifer’s family and friends. I am so glad GF acted swiftly and took custody of her grandchildren before their evil dad could get them. JF and MT destroyed so many lives, and in the end, it got them nothing. When will people learn that murder is never a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member