GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT's family is hard to listen to.

Such venom.

MT is alive. They can visit her, fill her commissary account, update her on all things family.

Their anger is grossly misdirected.

JS says her dad is a cardiac surgeon, that he was forced basically to abandon clients to be in court. No, he didn't. That was a choice. He chose poorly IMO.

Her mother, devastated? Seriously? Again, MT is alive. Her living arrangements are about to change but she's still alive. They have family, the daughter still has a mother and a father and extended families.

I've heard enough. Cut their Mike's.

JMO

MT is heading to York/Niantic until the bond is resolved.

Per Schoenhorn.

JS also said she wouldn't be getting out today but he hopes it can be arranged in the near future. York/Niantic is about 1.25 hours drive from Stamford, CT. Here is a list of new rules Michi must follow.

Eligible incarcerated individuals are allowed a total of two visits during the week (Monday-Friday).

The two visits can be comprised of two in-person visits or two video visits, or one of each.

The total number of visits during the week cannot exceed two total visits.

Additionally, eligible incarcerated individuals are allowed one visit (either an in-person visit or a video visit) on the weekend (Saturday-Sunday).

In-Person visits no longer need to be prescheduled.

Video Visits must be pre-scheduled and a visiting Request Form must be completed.

Requests for a Courtesy Visit will not be accommodated during the first 72 hours of an individual's incarceration.

Also note that if you have been previously incarcerated, please contact the warden's office for consideration before coming to the facility.

Visitors must be on the approved, active visiting list.

Note: A Video Visit is not scheduled until you receive confirmation from the facility.

York CI

Oh, puhlease.

JS saying he can't even fathom any basis for conspiracy.

Yeah, nothing, JS. Just the endless evidence.

Si' down, Counselor.
God, I will personally work to develop a pill that can cure delusion and I will do it JUST FOR SCHOENHORN!

Then it can be given to the entire Troconis Clan.

Honestly the delusional and denial present imo in this tragedy is simply overwhelming and pervasive as well as tragic imo.

PS. Schoenhorn please explain to the Troconis Crew the idea of conspiracy murder and accessory crimes as each one of them spoke today about how MT DIDN"T MURDER JF. Yes, she didn't do it with her own hands but the jury said she did it with her deeds. Please just help the family understand as its clear they simply do not understand or are choosing to not understand.
MOO

If those wood burning fireplaces were inside of large rooms with high ceilings, it would take a lot of time to warm them up. Do we know how long they burned for? And didn’t she set something like three fires in a day? I have a natural gas fireplace and it heats up quickly, so we turn it on whenever it’s cold or rainy and damp. Besides, if the house was so cold due to not paying the heating bill, they could have used an electric heater or a kerosene heater for warmth.
It would have taken no time for the fireplace to warm the rooms up that day- it was in the mid 70's outside.

MOO

Sweeeet Justice. High fives to the jurors for paying attention.

MT has all the qualities her boyfriend had.

It's been so frustrating these past few days seeing attorneys opining on YT that there was reasonable doubt. I thank the universe for the good common sense these jurors were blessed with.

IMO
It is 5AM here.
Woke up to see GUILTY.
So pleased as worried this creep, will again be free: as she has for months.
Hope the terrible family are continually hounded by press and folk.

Enjoy life MT, eventually behind bars.
I guess, MT will continue to 'forget' any wrong doing, for the rest of her miserable life.
Trying to 'take'. what isn't hers, now will stop.
Great.

Now to read all the posts, enjoying our memories here, getting to know you, many I have met previously.
I suppose, we will continue meeting, hoping for justice for the many victims.
The creeps OFTEN lose.

MT's family is hard to listen to.

Such venom.

MT is alive. They can visit her, fill her commissary account, update her on all things family.

Their anger is grossly misdirected.

JS says her dad is a cardiac surgeon, that he was forced basically to abandon clients to be in court. No, he didn't. That was a choice. He chose poorly IMO.

Her mother, devastated? Seriously? Again, MT is alive. Her living arrangements are about to change but she's still alive. They have family, the daughter still has a mother and a father and extended families.

I've heard enough. Cut their Mike's.

JMO
And, basically the family's claim was that MT doesn't know where JFd's body is...She's innocent.

They forget to mention that she planned with FD to create an alibi, to dump evidence in Hartford, to lie and lie and lie....She never took Bowman's help in telling the full truth...very, very sad disillusion on the family's part.

I realize that the presser was an emotional moment, but to blame the media, the US justice system, the LE of the country is disgusting behavior. There was a lot of love in the courtroom today, just not for MT.

I am sure the jury was emotional about their finding from the facts presented in court and the verdict they delivered. Anyone who has served on a jury knows that delivering a guilty verdict, being polled, and scrutinized is extremely difficult and highly emotive. Kudos and love to them and everyone involved in the investigation and trial.

I think that is a number that could be attainable by the family. But then what. Continue to house their daughter in CT, pay for all of her living expenses in perpetuity?
Yes, her child support runs out I believe at 18 and I don't believe you can work from prison. Not sure what else the family can do other than support her financially.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member