GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JS is still blowing wind.

Blaming Atty Bowman for not getting an immunity agreement before allowing MT to speak.

He must think MT has no free will.

MT chose to talk to investigators. Chose to lie.

LE offered her the golden ticket how-many-times. She left it on the table.

And now she gets a cell. No table.

I wish we never had to hear her name again.

Jmo

Yes ughh they are gross with their poor Michi bs
I may have to forgo that then. Maybe they need to give this story to Keith Morrison, Dennis Murphy, or Josh Mankiewicz. Now that I remember, didn’t someone say that Dennis Murphy was attending this trial recently?

If this other reporter is that biased, then should not be allowed. Honest unbiased is what is needed IMO. MOO

MT's family is soooo hateful the way they talk about Jennifer.

Some of their presser behavior was abhorrent. I know they're upset but finger pointing in the wrong direction is not the proper reaction. Petu did not help her friend today.

Thanks to these fine men, Justice was served today. CSP Investigators as they left the courthouse this morning

Screenshot 2024-03-01 114910.png
credit: NBC Connecticut

JS is still blowing wind.

Blaming Atty Bowman for not getting an immunity agreement before allowing MT to speak.

He must think MT has no free will.

MT chose to talk to investigators. Chose to lie.

LE offered her the golden ticket how-many-times. She left it on the table.

And now she gets a cell. No table.

I wish we never had to hear her name again.

Jmo
Speaking of her name, did Horn have to ask for the jurors to individually say “yes” to the charges? It had to be torture for MT to have to hear the clerk repeat her name and recite all of the charges over and over and over again. I personally thought it was wonderful, but she probably wanted to kick him in the leg!

Michelle Troconis has been convicted on all counts in the 2019 disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. The full story tonight at 9/8c on an all-new #Dateline.

Excellent. I will record it and watch it in the comfort of my own bed with my husband and my dogs while MT nestles down on her jail mattress with her jail pillow and blanket and her stainless steel toilet and one ply toilet paper.

What kind of prison time so she facing on everything?
She was found guilty of the following charges:

• Count 1: Conspiracy to commit murder
  • Count 2: Conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (May 24, 2019 events)
  • Count 3: Tampering with physical evidence (May 24, 2019 events)
  • Count 4: Conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (May 29, 2019 events)
  • Count 5: Tampering with physical evidence (May 29, 2019 events)
  • Count 6: Second-degree hindering prosecution
Here's a breakdown of how much time in prison each charge carries.

Conspiracy to commit murder​

• Class B felony
  • Up to 20 years in prison

Tampering with physical evidence​

• Found guilty on two counts, relating to May 24 and May 29, 2019 events
  • Class D felony
  • Up to 5 years in prison

Hindering prosecution, second-degree​

• Class C felony
  • Up to 10 years in prison

Conspiracy to commit tampering with evidence​

• Found guilty on two counts, relating to May 24 and May 29, 2019 events
  • Class D felony
  • Up to 5 years in prison

After watching the press conference with her family, it is clear to me they don't get it. She wasn't charged with the murder of JFD, she was charged with conspiracy. They kept going on and on about how MT didn't kill her and doesn't know where she is....that doesn't mean she didn't conspire. So thankful for a jury that was able to see the clear evidence.

CT St Attny: While it’s our hope that today’s verdict brings Jennifer’s family & friends some peace, we also hope that someday we can provide resolution to the still unanswered question of where Jennifer rests. I assure you the State of CT & this office will never stop looking.”

Once she is sentenced, time for them to go to KW and say this is what you face. We will make a deal if you give up where the body is. He would be a fool not to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member