GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64. Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67

Last edited by a moderator:
A spokesperson for Jennifer Dulos' family, Carrie Luft, thanked the jury, judge and prosecutors but stressed that a “mother, daughter, sister, cousin and cherished friend” still remains missing.

“Today’s verdict is a crucial attribution of accountability, not a victory. There can be no victory when five children are growing up without their mother,” Luft said in a statement. The family hopes the verdict might spur new leads.
…..
A scheduled contempt hearing has been moved to March 21; Troconis allegedly had sealed documents displayed on her laptop in an open court during the trial.

Question - news outlets were reporting 'verdict reached' before the live was back up & Judge R read the note on the record. It 'appeared' as though he was reading it for the first time with the crinkling. Does the Court Marshal who was originally passed the note give a brief 'gist' of the content to the Judge/Attorneys beforehand? To allow time for everyone/the correct parties to get back? How did we know it wasn't another question, or a hung jury? By the time the cameras were back on we already have 5 plus Court Marshals in view suggesting they knew there would be a verdict or mistrial vs. a question. Just curious about the process if anyone is aware

Im in disbelief of her behind her attorneys on the court house steps snapping selfies with her boyfriend!
Imagine her boyfriend. It will be a while before we can introduce you to Michie. How do these people find people that want to date them!gross!

I think jails recycle uniforms and you get what you are given. Can inmates buy underwear and shoes in prison shop? Or are they also issued?

I really think that MT, in her world of illusion and arrogance, thought she would get off lightly.

Will raise a glass this evening! Also to the wonderful posters on here. Thank you!

A spokesperson for Jennifer Dulos' family, Carrie Luft, thanked the jury, judge and prosecutors but stressed that a “mother, daughter, sister, cousin and cherished friend” still remains missing.

“Today’s verdict is a crucial attribution of accountability, not a victory. There can be no victory when five children are growing up without their mother,” Luft said in a statement. The family hopes the verdict might spur new leads.
…..
A scheduled contempt hearing has been moved to March 21; Troconis allegedly had sealed documents displayed on her laptop in an open court during the trial.

Wonder why the contempt hearing has been moved. Probably whomever is representing her for this needs additional
AKA billable time.

I would never want to believe that a family member of mine could be a conspirator in a murder. That said, even MT's family wanted to hold on to their belief that she was innocent, I am aghast at the notion that they still are talking about confusion on what happened to Jennifer. It is not a leap at this point that FD killed her -- just the bloody clothes and the match of the dna to her toothbrush is enough. It would make no sense that the items and the dna would be in his possession or that SOMEONE followed him and MT and placed the items that the SOMEONE took from killing her in the exact same spot where FD and MT were that very same night. I can get being devastated that she was convicted but it is not unbelievable that FD killed Jennifer in a horrific way and made sure that she was not found.

I do wonder if MT has had a lifelong history of low cognitive functioning or challenges of attention because her family seems to think she can't remember, is not responsible, and is incapable of deceiving them. I wonder, why?

Question - news outlets were reporting 'verdict reached' before the live was back up & Judge R read the note on the record. It 'appeared' as though he was reading it for the first time with the crinkling. Does the Court Marshal who was originally passed the note give a brief 'gist' of the content to the Judge/Attorneys beforehand? To allow time for everyone/the correct parties to get back? How did we know it wasn't another question, or a hung jury? By the time the cameras were back on we already have 5 plus Court Marshals in view suggesting they knew there would be a verdict or mistrial vs. a question. Just curious about the process if anyone is aware
I don’t know the answer to all of your questions, though there were at least 5 Marshall’s in the courtroom everyday throughout the trial. Once they knew there was a verdict, it was clear to me that the doubled the usual amount

I apologize that I am a little early!

Here’s to Jennifer Farber and may her light continue to shine in her beautiful children.

Cheers to today’s verdict and justice served.

Cheers to all those that made it happen! It took more than a village.

Cheers to all of you and let’s stick together for KM’s case.

Thank you all! Bottoms up!!!!

Yes - they are given a heads up…that it is not a “question” and verdict has been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal