GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JFD loved her children and her life as a family with them so much. It is apparent in this photo and in her writings about them.

Fotis was a blind fool to have taken that so much for granted and to have undervalued her so much as an amazing person independent of him. He and MT stole what was best for his children from his children and left them forever wondering where the material remnants of her have gone.

It is a blessing that Carrie Luft, Jennifer's mother and sister, and her many other loved ones and friends serve as such wonderful mirrors to reflect Jennifer and all she was and could have been for the children to see.
Yes. I firmly believe FD was envious of JF. Sure he had some fancy accomplishments to his name but JF had innate qualities that cannot be replicated. I believe he was envious of her good nature, authenticity, stellar parenting, humbleness and of her background coming from solid parents and wealth.

of course I believe MT was envious of her as well. MT family tries to pretend they are like JF’s family. There is some serious narcissism and eneshment there.

I think FD could be his true self around MT. They are very very similar in character.

Did MT actually go to college?

A few times JS asked witnesses something like “Would it matter if someone didn’t finish High School or go to College”

Was JS referring to MT?
Lol I have had the flu going on 4 days now so what do I know! I think the parents are actually divorced and I think she went to college. Iirc.
But after five years I have no immed links .
It may be that “ college” in Venezuela is not the same as college in the states?
I will put this one my to do list too!
The hard part is that a lot of her social media info has been wiped or closed off. Including linked in etc. And all the info now is about the verdict.
JMO

Looks like the lawsuits are still meandering through the courts. Last heard in November 2023. If you look at the participants, Anna Curry is definitely out numbered.

The transcripts are still awaiting redactions (of personal information?)

Connecticut District Court
Judge:Stefan R Underhill
Referred:Thomas O Farrish
Case #:3:21-cv-00221
Nature of Suit150 Contract - Recovery of Overpayment & Enforcement of Judgment
Cause28:1332 Diversity-Conversion
Case Filed:Feb 23, 2021

Is the CT district court a federal court?
That is interesting. Thanks for posting.

IMO, looks Like Anna Curry had her pocket picked possibly - did you see who is representing 24/7 BAIL Bond Company?

All I know is if I ever need a bail bond in CT my first quarter won't be used to ring up 24/7 BAIL BOND COMPANY!

Looks to have been filed in US District Court for CT - FEDERAL NOT STATE

Here is info on Judge:

MOO

Last edited:
Did MT actually go to college?

A few times JS asked witnesses something like “Would it matter if someone didn’t finish High School or go to College”

Was JS referring to MT?
I no longer have access to her linked in but:

“Troconis went to college in Venezuela, according to her Linkedin profile. She graduated from Instituto Universitario AVEPANE in 1998. She then completed a degree in general psychology at Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1998.

She also spent a year studying at The Cheff Center, a therapeutic riding center in Michigan.”

Reliable?

As usual Heavy is 'on it' with the answers to everything we need to know about MT

I'm laughing reading this Heavy article as they were the first one long ago to refer to MT as FD "paramour" which I can now recall folks here laughing about at the time---everyone else in the Media deferred to use of 'socialite' when it was clear she had no visible means of support other than boyfriends or baby daddy etc. for years.

For the folks asking about MT college info here you go.

I was marshalling my resources shortly ago in a different matter and ran across this article.

MOO

Lol I have had the flu going on 4 days now so what do I know! I think the parents are actually divorced and I think she went to college. Iirc.
But after five years I have no immed links .
It may be that “ college” in Venezuela is not the same as college in the states?
I will put this one my to do list too!
The hard part is that a lot of her social media info has been wiped or closed off. Including linked in etc. And all the info now is about the verdict.
JMO
Feel better!

This case and its aftermath aren't going anywhere anytime soon so rest up my friend!

MOO

I no longer have access to her linked in but:

“Troconis went to college in Venezuela, according to her Linkedin profile. She graduated from Instituto Universitario AVEPANE in 1998. She then completed a degree in general psychology at Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1998.

She also spent a year studying at The Cheff Center, a therapeutic riding center in Michigan.”

Reliable?

Thanks for checking….but just because someone posted it on their LinkedIn page (that doesn’t exist anymore) doesn’t mean it is necessarily correct.

There has been speculation that MT will be bailable pending appeal.

Not so fast. Just because the Judge granted bail before sentencing (the 2 month period), doesn’t mean the Court will grant her bail pending appeal.

The “final judgment” of the Court is not final until sentencing. The length of her sentence is not yet known and can only assessed in general terms for purposes of the interim $6M bail.

Once she is sentenced, there is a new dynamic in the mix - the now known length of the sentence. There is a heightened risk to flee once you are found guilty and are facing many years in jail. And - the flight risk for a felon on appeal of a 20 year sentence is less (although not trivial) than the flight risk for someone facing 50 years - potentially a “life” sentence.

Bail pending appeal is less likely for violent crimes.

Bail pending appeal is less likely if there is a risk of obstruction- intimidating witnesses and destroying evidence. When one has been convicted of tampering with evidence, who also faces a significant sentence, is hardly the case for the Court to use its discretionary authority to grant bail pending appeal.

Horn will argue she isn’t violent and showed up to everything the last 4 years. Well - she wasn’t facing a possible life term until yesterday, so it’s irrelevant whether she showed up to court before she was convicted.

I predict no bail pending appeal because she has always been a flight risk - but is now even more so; she has strong ties to Argentina; she’s convicted of serious felonies; her propensity to be an evidence tamperer while on appeal is high given the nature of the crimes she is convicted of. She will probably be convicted of Contempt of Court when she applies for bail on appeal which really is the nail in the coffin imo. Her house arrest residence would likely be with her family who have means, resources and an incentive to help her flee. The mom is not trustworthy in the eyes of the court to obey the terms of MT’s bail having potentially violated the court’s order and being in Contempt of Court herself.

I just don’t see any factors in her favor. Only big red flags.

I thought the Judge was supposed to be first person to read any note from Jury?

Is this incorrect and note is first read by Court Marshall before being given to Judge R?
MOO
Sorry if this has been asked & answered … how does this work in order to get Jennifer’s family, friends and supporters back to the courthouse to hear the verdict? They wouldn’t be notified if the jury was sending a question note to the judge, would they? So someone, presumably the judge, would know that a verdict has been reached and then does the court notify the public? How much time were they given to get back into court to hear the verdict? If Gloria was in NYC at home, would she have had time to get to court to hear the verdict?

And I was trying to hear any noise from the gallery when the verdicts were announced. I didn’t hear any kind of reaction of any kind, either from Jennifer’s supporters, or from the t’s.

And … what was the small black device that was on the table in front of MT? A cell phone? Thought hers looked more like an iPhone or android.

Totally anecdotal but I personally know two people who lied about their degrees on social media. Which is wow.

In another life I was a recruiter and there were people who lied about their degrees then too. One person even graphically designed a realistic-looking degree and sent it to us but the university verified he never finished. It’s a bit more common than one would think.

Last edited:
To be fair, there were a surprising number of "legal analysts" that did not think MT would be found guilty of all charges. I have to believe they only had some of the facts of the case and I am so very grateful to the jury for their hard work.
I think many of the “pundits” didn’t bother with the evidence detail, didn’t watch the full day.

Totally anecdotal but I personally know two people who lied about their degrees on social media. Which is wow.

In another life I was a recruiter and there were people who lied about their degrees then too. One person even graphically designed a real looking degree and sent it to is but the university verified he never finished. It’s a bit more common than one would think.
In topic, I lived outside the US, in an Asia country, the head of my son’s (expat) school called herself “Dr” called herself a Psychologist yet didn’t have a PhD, no Psych degree. I made a complaint about this to Education Ministry … they said a “vanity” title was ok. I’d assumed that, like in America, this would be some sort of fraud. But not so, outside US, I guess anything goes. More like buyer beware ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass