GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - -
In one of MT interviews she mentions that she never knew divorces could be so contentious. She used her parents “divorce” as an example. Indicated they were divorced but everybody was still family and happy. And that’s what she knew about divorce.
Another MT lie?
Imo.
I thought she was talking about her divorce in that interview. MOO

TROCONIS VERDICT: Attorney Jeffrey Kestenband, who represents alleged co-conspirator Kent Mawhinney, released the following statement regarding the verdict in the Michelle Troconis trial. Mawhinney has pleaded not guilty. His case will be next for prosecutors.

Attachments

• IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
To be clear. MT father is so far as I can tell NOT a registered and board certified MD in the US. If anyone can find either of these credentials for this man anywhere in the US please post the info back here as I cannot find it.

MT father appears to have an MD degree obtained in Venezuela only so far as I can tell and with only a CSA license in US. MT father appears to have had training in US and lived in US when MT was small.

This CSA license in the US would allow him to be a surgical asst only in US so far as I can tell. This means he is under the supervision of a US licensed MD to be able to work alongside a surgeon only and he is not to work as a standalone surgeon in the US.

CSA is a 12 month program in US that anyone with an undergrad program in the sciences can apply to. These are not MDs and they are not PAs or similarly situated stand alone medical professionals able to operate autonomously.

We have seen atty Jon Schoenhorn effectively misrepresent to the Court imo about who Mr and Mrs troconis are and the Press people like Shannon Miller do zero research to confirm that these people are who they say they are. Why? Checking isn’t hard.

Mama Troconis per Schoenhorn is a practicing psychologist. He had said this in error multiple times over the years imo.

No, this is false. No license or professional degree to be called a psychologist of any kind that I can find anywhere in US. Mama Troconis has a masters in psychology only and lost her license as a mental health counselor in FL as part of her diversion agreement with the US federal govt when she was charged with Medicaid fraud. The documents on this were posted many threads ago.

The MD title in the US is well defined by law and license and people from outside the US with that title or license in their country cannot simply show up in the US and use that title without taking the US tests and obtaining board certification. Many can’t do this for reasons of language and so do other medical jobs such as nurses, nurse assistants, or CSA, CNAs.

By way of example, I recently I hurt my hand and I went to US hospital. RN Nurse that put on my cast was a licensed doctor with a speciality in orthopedics in Poland who had one more US test to complete in order to have their degree recognized in US so they could practice. He said he did the RN testing in US so he could work legitimately in his field while he took all the tests and then did his board certifications as it’s a long process.

I am sick and tired of seeing so called media people not doing the simple work of researching what they repeating to the public as fact. Checking licenses in the US is not hard.

MT father is not a US licensed MD imo
MT mother is not a US licensed psychologist imo

I am simply over hearing misinformation and misrepresentation from Jon Schoenhorn to the Court and Public and Media about who Mr and Mrs troconis are and aren’t. Did he even check his own statements or is he repeating misstatements for some other reason?

Why not simply tell the truth?

It’s all imo so wrong and unnecessary. But you have to ask yourself if people lie and misrepresent something so basic as a title and a license, then what else could they be misrepresenting?

Source: AMA website

According to the American Medical Association (AMA), foreign doctors who want to practice medicine in the US must:
  • Pass the US Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
  • Obtain ECFMG certification
  • Complete a residency training program in the US or Canada that lasts at least three years
  • Complete a fellowship or residency program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
  • Pass a third licensing test
Honestly NBC, if you say you are interviewing someone who claims to be an MD in the US then I think you owe the public the courtesy of confirming this claim! Where are the NBC Producers? Are they checking out anything? Shameful misrepresentation imo by a major news organization.

Moo
I am so glad you clarified this! There is a vast difference between salary for a CSA cardiothoracic surgery and a cardiothoracic surgeon. Had he been a practicing surgeon, I'd be much more concerned about possibility of her family being able to bond her out because I think she might try to bolt, even if it financially devastates her family. She's kind of at the point where she doesn't have much to lose.

I will say Dateline did a good job of making Shannon Miller seem fair and balanced in last night's episode.
I agree that the show made SM appear fair and balanced and I think that's only because Dennis Murphy controlled the narrative of her new snippets. That had to be on purpose because left on her own, she would've continued the only reporting we've seen from her so far which is to defend a now convicted felon.
JMO

I am so glad you clarified this! There is a vast difference between salary for a CSA cardiothoracic surgery and a cardiothoracic surgeon. Had he been a practicing surgeon, I'd be much more concerned about possibility of her family being able to bond her out because I think she might try to bolt, even if it financially devastates her family. She's kind of at the point where she doesn't have much to lose.
I would say the only thing that could help her now is if she reveals where JFD’s body is located.I would try to work a deal for less time . I think she knows more than she lets on.

I would say the only thing that could help her now is if she reveals where JFD’s body is located.I would try to work a deal for less time . I think she knows more than she lets on.
She'll never do that. Admission of such knowledge would destroy any ability to appeal the conviction.

Last edited:
I thought she was talking about her divorce in that interview. MOO
Yes, me too. What I heard her say was that she never put her husband through all this strife when she got divorced. However, in true MT fashion, she was comparing apples and oranges since her husband was not the father of her daughter.

Well now we know where MT gets it from, people with self inflated egos who lie and pretend to be something they aren’t. By the way, what’s your view on whether she makes the 6 million dollar bail? I’m thinking her “baby daddy” will post it, only because her daughter is upset that her Mom is in the slammer.
$420,000 is a lot of money to buy 2 months of freedom.

Other thought is that if a person has “ill gotten gains” for lack of a better phrase, then unlocking that sum to bring back to US is legally tricky imo.

Not sure anyone would want to expose themselves to US Federal review just to provide a 2 month home stay for MT.

But, that is just me. Perhaps they want her out and are willing to pay that for 2 months of house arrest?

We shall see.

Tick Tock!

MOO

Having now observed the Troconis family and their courtroom-steps press conferences multiple times, I think separation from them could serve MT very well, should she choose the route of maturity guided by others she may encounter with more common sense, wisdom, and humility than that displayed by her family. They seem a circle of "yes-men" to each other's sense of entitlement.

One doesn't typically think of encountering a wealth of common sense, wisdom, and humility in a high security prison, but I have to believe that among those who've paid the price of freedom for their past acts are a few who have turned that penalty into a learning opportunity and are making the most of the lives they must build within the confines of prison walls.

If she does, I'd be among those you could count surprised, but that is what I will pray for.

Not surprised by this from PG's lawyer but it is interesting to note his thoughts from a defense lawyer perspective.

"Lindy Urso, the attorney for Pawel Gumienny, one of the main witnesses for the prosecution against Troconis, said he was "very surprised" by the verdict.
Gumienny testified for two days about the lead-up to Jennifer Dulos' disappearance and the days and weeks afterward. But his lawyer said he didn't think that amounted to proof of a murder conspiracy against Troconis beyond a reasonable doubt.

"I don't believe the state had the evidence," Urso said. "I don't think they had the evidence of foreknowledge beyond a reasonable doubt." https://www.ctinsider.com/news/arti...verdict-watch-live-updates-dulos-18697836.php

Saw this on Yahoo this morning. Photo said courtesy of Carrie Luft. Cherished memories for her children.

Michelle Troconis Found Guilty In Jennifer Dulos Murder Conspiracy
View attachment 487469
JFD loved her children and her life as a family with them so much. It is apparent in this photo and in her writings about them.

Fotis was a blind fool to have taken that so much for granted and to have undervalued her so much as an amazing person independent of him. He and MT stole what was best for his children from his children and left them forever wondering where the material remnants of her have gone.

It is a blessing that Carrie Luft, Jennifer's mother and sister, and her many other loved ones and friends serve as such wonderful mirrors to reflect Jennifer and all she was and could have been for the children to see.

Other thought is that if a person has “ill gotten gains” for lack of a better phrase, then unlocking that sum to bring back to US is legally tricky imo.

Not sure anyone would want to expose themselves to US Federal review just to provide a 2 month home stay for MT.

But, that is just me. Perhaps they want her out and are willing to pay that for 2 months of house arrest?

We shall see.

Tick Tock!

MOO
An incredible amount of money for sure. It will be interesting to learn if her family is still willing or able to continue to foot the bill. They continue to illogically perceive her as some sort of victim so maybe they will continue to drain their finances. I can't even imagine the legal costs they have already paid. I'm sure it's a staggering amount.
I wonder if at some point she will have to rely on the work of a public defender like FD.

Okay

We shall see.

Tick Tock!

MOO
I think the non refundable fee is going to be higher to get the Surety to go to $6M. The $420,000 is based on the “normal risk profile” percentage.

This is like a jumbo mortgage.

For those interested there is a drone view of York Correctional on Youtube.

I'm not buying a copy but for free you can see the scale of the overall facility and its sizeable.

Oddly enough there also looks to be a sizeable pond adjacent to the main campus of the prison.

Not sure what that pond is used for but my guess is that MT won't be water-skiing there during her stay.

MOO

Free longer video:

Last edited:
Okay

I think the non refundable fee is going to be higher to get the Surety to go to $6M. The $420,000 is based on the “normal risk profile” percentage.

This is like a jumbo mortgage.
Yes, I'd read somewhere last night @lucegirl one of the CT attorneys on air saying that the fee amt could go from 7% up to 10%.

We've been down this path before for FD but I don't recall we ever heard the fee total mentioned (FD had a jumbo sized bond too. We might have heard something about it also in the Anna Curry litigation as she has been suing the bail bond companies to get her money back. IDK update on that situation. Does anyone know?

Does anyone recall?

Anna Curry litigation on bail bond article in SA: https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/lo...-paid-deposit-for-Fotis-Dulos-6M-16172107.php

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member