GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 11:54 A.M., the two oldest Dulos children were in the public bathroom discussing the case with a gray-haired man as the cop who interrogated Michelle Troconis waited in line and I washed my hands, while, just down the hall, behind a door marked RESERVED, Michelle Troconis sat with her phone in her lap, eyes big, dark, and wild. I have seen that look on the faces of friends who have realized they are screwed.

A few days later, Troconis stood as decisions on each of the six counts were read. Here’s how that would have sounded to her: Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty. Michelle put her face in her right hand, sat down, and dropped her head to the table. Her shoulders rose and fell. One of her attorneys rubbed her back. She wore a beautiful white sweater—you could almost feel the weave. Long hair spreading across the table and falling to her knees, Michelle was bent like a comma when the marshals arrived with the cuffs to lead her away.

We had dinner last night with my brother in law. We were talking about this trial. He said if I were her, I’d run. I said and go where? He said,
She’s down near Mystic,Ct. Get on the beach, cut off the ankle monitor and get on a big jetski. Go 10-20 miles out. Meet someone with a boat and head back to Venezuela.Venezuela isn't going to extradite her back to the US. I said that’s if she can post the 6 M bond. And whoever did will lose their house or whatever.
My husband doesnt think its worth it to post the 6M bond for only a few months.

At any rate I don't want her to get away. Ive been waiting to see her go to jail!

Last edited:
Interesting that in FD’s “off note” mentioned
that mt and km had nothing to do with Jennifer’s disappearance ! No mention of Powel Gumienny, who was, beyond a doubt, innocent!
Yes, that Dateline update last night was quite good. What I found interesting on that point was the follow up comment by former state’s attorney RC (I think it was) - that if FD had nothing to do with JF death and disappearance (as he was then stating publicly and through his attorney NP) then exactly how would he know that MT & KM had nothing to do with it? Quite a statement and question IMO. (Sure wish that question had been posed to his then defense attorney.)

As others have noted, how lead defense attorney JS and counsel AF are not also being examined for possible contempt on the ‘Report’ and whether / how it has been obtained, shared, transferred, or displayed is absolutely appalling IMO. That seriously needs investigation IMO. Can the court or state petition or seek that?

I also found FD response to one of Dennis Murphy’s questions odd and sadly perhaps foretelling now. When asked I think what he would say to JF if he could ….. FD response was something along the lines of ‘I wish she would return to this world’. How chilling now to hear what he had said. MOO

MT sister needs video or photos that prove FD was in CT :rolleyes: MT father and sister had been on trash runs with FD in the past :rolleyes:

How does that work?
@BrownRice Sorry for the late reply. On X/twitter you search for the Law and Crime Verdict page and there is a tab you can click to get a notification when verdicts are reached. I NEVER use X/twitter but do have an account so I went ahead and signed up for the verdict notification. Hope that helps.

:rolleyes:
“The senseless murder of Jennifer Farber was a horrific crime,” Jeffrey Kestenband said in a written statement. “We hope the verdict in the Troconis case provides a measure of relief for Ms. Farber’s family and friends. That verdict has nothing to do with Kent Mawhinney, however. His name was barely mentioned over six weeks of trial, and for good reason – he was not involved in the death of Jennifer Dulos.”

At 11:54 A.M., the two oldest Dulos children were in the public bathroom discussing the case with a gray-haired man as the cop who interrogated Michelle Troconis waited in line and I washed my hands, while, just down the hall, behind a door marked RESERVED, Michelle Troconis sat with her phone in her lap, eyes big, dark, and wild. I have seen that look on the faces of friends who have realized they are screwed.

A few days later, Troconis stood as decisions on each of the six counts were read. Here’s how that would have sounded to her: Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty. Michelle put her face in her right hand, sat down, and dropped her head to the table. Her shoulders rose and fell. One of her attorneys rubbed her back. She wore a beautiful white sweater—you could almost feel the weave. Long hair spreading across the table and falling to her knees, Michelle was bent like a comma when the marshals arrived with the cuffs to lead her away.

Someone finally called her a mistress! Amen. Gotta love airmail.

OBJECTION !!! Relevance ?

LOL
I can’t get the troconis family press conference out of my head. To take the Judge R word, it was unhinged!

Someone yesterday here I think it was megnut said I was wrong to say the family reaction was delusion and denial. She said it’s entitlement and anger at not getting what they want. I see that now.

MT sister needs video or photos that prove FD was in CT :rolleyes: MT father and sister had been on trash runs with FD in the past :rolleyes:

It seems to me that the family has entitlement to the nth degree.

Admitting that you help FD to discard trash on his runs when as a business man he should be paying for trash removal on his high end property work is just gross. Imagining FD saying let me take you out for some Starbucks but first let's go dump some trash because later today will need the coffee buzz for my expensive waterskiing sport. In theory, he is making big bucks. Can't they hear themselves?

And, her sister says that she knows that she was not supposed yell out in court but she did anyway. Rules don't apply to her and her family. Will do what they want, including spinning a narrative to any journalist who won't challenge them.

And, her sister says there is no proof that FD was in NC that day while implying MT had lied again when she had told police that FD was not at home. Sister thinks he was at home. Why? NO PROOF. Nope. It just didn't fit your narrative. MT said he was not there, she admitted that. Now, the family is refuting because they know better than MT.

Last edited:

I don’t know whether the sister is recalcitrantly delusional, refusing to let anything penetrate her belief that FD and MT are themselves innocent victims of a frame up, or if she is just demonstrating a severe case of entitlement that they are above the law and should be believed, no matter how ridiculous their claims, because they are who they are.

The first suggests buy-in to the gone girl version of events, which would also depend upon buying into all the vilification of JFD that FD and MT attempted through illegal viewing and sharing of the sealed report. The second I have no answer to except that perhaps they have mistaken the USA for Venezuela.

Yeah.. No, Papi T. The 'She fell in love with the wrong man' story is no excuse for CONSPIRING to commit murder. That WAS her in the truck on Albany Ave right? She admitted it, right Papi? She was home alone with FD's phone, and answered a pre-arranged alibi call from Greece, right Papi? That was Michi, driving back and forth to 80 MS like a lunatic on May 24th, while lighting fires in her soon to be unoccupied home, right Papi?

smh

I don’t know whether the sister is recalcitrantly delusional, refusing to let anything penetrate her belief that FD and MT are themselves innocent victims of a frame up, or if she is just demonstrating a severe case of entitlement that they are above the law and should be believed, no matter how ridiculous their claims, because they are who they are.

The first suggests buy-in to the gone girl version of events, which would also depend upon buying into all the vilification of JFD that FD and MT attempted through illegal viewing and sharing of the sealed report. The second I have no answer to except that perhaps they have mistaken the USA for Venezuela.
Dr Carlos did his residency/ internship in Tennessee where Michelle was born. But none of his kids were technically raised in America. He went home to Venez and MT grew up there and attended their schools and college there in Venezuela.
So what’s with Dr Carlos’ statement on the courthouse steps about bringing his family to America for a better life? Does this mean in adulthood? Did he get his ex wife/ himself and the daughters all dual citizenship as adults? Also his talk about losing business. I hope it is money for consulting /speaking engagements etc as at his age - upper 70’s - I am not sure he should be in scrubs for surgery unless it’s on a team.
His linked in

Wonder how much $$$$ changed hands for this?

Profiting from MURDER!

I’m calling this reposter from NBC CT, “shameful Shannon” as imo Shannon Miller is no journalist.

She did this segment with no questions!

MR Troconis and sister now claiming to have dropped off trash with Fotis Dulos in the past is preposterous! These people think that the American public is stupid to believe that FD would have guests to his house go around town dumping trash? Insanity!

FD had weekly paid for trash service at 4JX every Friday. NC had transfer station that he could have accessed as well. No need to dump on Albany or anywhere for that matter.

It’s equally preposterous that MT claimed that is what she was doing on Albany ave as FD had NO HOUSEs under construction at the time. Sturbridge was done and had a big red dumpster that the world has seen in photos!

Only thing MT is guilty of is “falling in love with the wrong guy”……

Right and really? MT and the entire Troconis Crew were all in on the relationship up to and beyond the infamous Greek Easter party where FD stiffed the caterers!

Lies, lies and imo just more lies.

Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads