GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in disbelief of her behind her attorneys on the court house steps snapping selfies with her boyfriend!
Imagine her boyfriend. It will be a while before we can introduce you to Michie. How do these people find people that want to date them!gross!
Oh can you link that!

This verdict is such great news. I’m thrilled. When is sentencing ya’ll?

I am fast for my soft, warm bed --

But something struck me just now. MT is getting credit in the media for sobbing in court. There was no sobbing. Hunched over. One photo, I questioned if there wasn't a touch of duper's delight.

Convict #whatever is playing her family! She has used them for five years to spread nicey nice, and now she's acting the part of a poor, crushed soul. So they feel sorry for her. So they put up more money so she can do as she's always done -- stay for free in someone else's house -- hairbnb paid for by daddy -- and can send her minions to bring her lattes and croissants. That's what that display was for. The getmepoutofhere act.

I hope her family gets it right. For once. Tough love. Leave her be. She is where she deserves to be.

You think she'd care if $420k was spent to spring her thongy bum? Think she'd care if it was taken out of her daughter's mouth, future, security? I think MT is a planet of one.

I hope they could get her out, they just don't.

Let her live with what she did. Behind bars.

For good.

JMO

Did the judge wear ties like the one he wore today during the trial? I didn’t see any of the trial with the exception of today. I’ve just listened to the audio throughout.
Judge Randolph typically wore patterned bowties, giving me the impression he is a sharp dresser. I loved his scholarly way of responding rather than just ruling. I'm sure he is exhausted, I hope he has some vacation time in his calendar.

I’ve already rehearsed my ‘crazy’ in my head in the event
Im in disbelief of her behind her attorneys on the court house steps snapping selfies with her boyfriend!
Imagine her boyfriend. It will be a while before we can introduce you to Michie. How do these people find people that want to date them!gross!

Where can I see it?

I truly believe that MT personally had a copy of Dr. Stephen Herman's evaluation dated late April 2019, as early as the date she collected FD from the carwash where he left the Tacoma to be washed/detailed.

I think MT was using this report where she was also said to have been interviewed by Herman, as her calling card to paint both herself and her lover as stable, healthy, nurturing parents of their respective, thriving children.

If I recall correctly, MT met with her initial attorney Andrew Bowman around the same date as the car wash. During one of the the three interviews by police with her attorney present, I also recall MT bringing up the (custody) "report" with police but stopping short of discussing the content after Bowman discouraged her from doing so.

In other words, IMO, Bowman seemed to be familiar with the content of " the report" in a manner where I think he also read the report provided by MT. Of course, I have no way of knowing this and this was just my observation and opinion.
Yes, I agree with you on when she most likely got the hard copy of the report.

Not sure she digitised it herself way back when or whether the copy on her computer is from one of her attorneys who most likely digitised it for their ease and trial prep.

The Herman report was always in hard copy and in family court was never digital so far as I know as the tracking report itself was handwritten on paper.

IIRC the GAL had a single hard copy and each of the two original parties had to go to his office to read it.

Judge Heller never made her investigation public about how FD got a copy but it seemed that it had to be either the GaL or Atty Rose imo as Gal held the original secured in his office and Atty Rose had access to the report to read it.

I just wish the available copies from CSP, States atty office, Schoenhorn and Felsen are collected by the State and the reports are returned to Family Court or shredded as not one of the copies floating around has been secured and monitored in the way that Judge Heller originally intended.

I also don’t know why all the people that have copies of the report weren’t investigated and this includes Schoenhorn and Felsen.

Judge R imo trusted the parties to follow the original rules on the Report from judge heller but his trust was imo misplaced as Schoenhorn and mini horn made a mockery of any security protocols for the report.

I think the state needs to fix the situation of the reports floating around post trial.

Moo

Hey! -

Glad to see GUILTY on the title this morning! Thanks ALL for posting what was happening!! :D

Question?
A spokesperson for Jennifer Dulos' family, Carrie Luft, thanked the jury, judge and prosecutors but stressed that a “mother, daughter, sister, cousin and cherished friend” still remains missing.

“Today’s verdict is a crucial attribution of accountability, not a victory. There can be no victory when five children are growing up without their mother,” Luft said in a statement. The family hopes the verdict might spur new leads.
…..
A scheduled contempt hearing has been moved to March 21; Troconis allegedly had sealed documents displayed on her laptop in an open court during the trial.

Sentencing 5/31, Contempt hearing 5/21.

I take it in the 2nd quote - this is a typo? May 21st - sould be March 21st? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247