GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a pre-sentence investigation report?
We posted the manual on this for all the details but it basically figuring where she will be housed in prison, medical, psych treatment etc. It’s basically her plan for prison during time served. Moo
And without six million, she'll be staying one cell (not three) within the mighty confines of prison.

She didn't even get a field trip out today.

A pity.
Si, que lastima.
Moo

Karma.

If Inmate #433612 were to post bail tomorrow to claim some freedom prior to sentencing in May, there's something more delicious than a chocolate croissant. If the Judge for her contempt hearing sentences her to 60 days, immediate confinement.

Sayonara, Senorita.

But wait - isn’t she just a pretrial, unsentenced, not all the way guilty detainee?

To me - even though she can’t make bail, I like the State’s chess move. Defense is trying to spin her current situation in the media for sympathy - the bail is the highest ever, over dramatic reactions of being shocked by the verdict; but the State maintains professional decorum and rarely makes public statements; prosecutors are known to speaks through their court filings. And that is what they did here - they sent a loud message to MT, her legal team and her “supporters” waiting in the wings to aid and abet flight. “Don’t think we aren’t watching you like hawks. Just because the trial is over doesn’t mean you aren’t a risk to the public. We read everything connected to your incarnation. All the fine print. You can’t sneak anything by us like a FL address. No - you are boxed in. No freedom of movement. Get used to it.”

Thanks!
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but if the inmate is found guilty of contempt that status would also be included in the pre-sentence report, correct?
(c) Whenever an investigation is required, the probation officer shall promptly inquire into the circumstances of the offense, the attitude of the complainant or victim, or of the immediate family where possible in cases of homicide, and the CRIMINAL RECORD, social history and present condition of the defendant. Such investigation shall include an inquiry into any damages suffered by the victim, including medical expenses, loss of earnings and property loss. All local and state police agencies shall furnish to the probation officer such criminal records as the probation officer may request. When in the opinion of the court or the investigating authority it is desirable, such investigation shall include a physical and mental examination of the defendant. If the defendant is committed to any institution, the investigating agency shall send the reports of such investigation to the institution at the time of commitment.

I would hope so.

A special DNA transfer cake?

I don't even like coffee but I'm going to have me a latte filled with all the good stuff that day -- and two chocolate croissants.

Freedom is delicious.
Good menu idea for breakfast.

Will try MT Argentinian shepard pie with a side of Greek salad to mark the end of this sorry affair so we can all put her and the Troconis clan in the rear view mirror!

Horn and Troconis clan have no respect for CT judiciary. I was worried today until I saw it was judge white as he has a BS meter that is world class!

Hope Judge R is resting someplace nice on vacation after that brutal trial.

Surprised Horn didn’t request St. Barts with a CSP jet to deliver MT and Troconis clan in style.

Sheer insanity in Corrupticut today.

Need a glass of wine and thank god it’s wine o clock!

Edit: was so annoyed about everything MT and Horn that I didn’t realise I posted recipe in Spanish on an English site. Sorry. Here is English version that is pretty similar to the other one I posted.

Moo

Last edited:
I think they were thinking about creditability perhaps? We won’t until we see an interview. But the Petu request was a head scratcher I agree!
I agreed wit
Although I’ve heard the word,I don’t think I ever used it in a sentence my whole life! Who says “candor”???
I confess "candor" is a word I have been known to use, but I'm old;). Or should I say, maybe I am an admirer of "the lexicon" or whatever that witness said, the one who likes to learn a language in a few days before vacationing anywhere with a different language - and what was the word she found so rarified? I remember it was a pretty common word. Maybe in the water skiing crowd at the pond anything more than a two syllables is notable? AT least JFd got to keep her lovely and more literate and literary friends close. Also just wanted to mentioned I think someone here had posited that the Petu request was to see if she actually HAD provided the game-changing information she'd claimed to have been waiting to reveal. Waiting for that very day in court, in fact. Had I been on the jury, I'd have wanted to go through that again because the real head scratcher was that she never said a thing that would help MT's case!

I agreed wit

I confess "candor" is a word I have been known to use, but I'm old;). Or should I say, maybe I am an admirer of "the lexicon" or whatever that witness said, the one who likes to learn a language in a few days before vacationing anywhere with a different language - and what was the word she found so rarified? I remember it was a pretty common word. Maybe in the water skiing crowd at the pond anything more than a two syllables is notable? AT least JFd got to keep her lovely and more literate and literary friends close. Also just wanted to mentioned I think someone here had posited that the Petu request was to see if she actually HAD provided the game-changing information she'd claimed to have been waiting to reveal. Waiting for that very day in court, in fact. Had I been on the jury, I'd have wanted to go through that again because the real head scratcher was that she never said a thing that would help MT's case!
Yes! So true!

I think Petu was Horns final game of three card Monte designed to try and fool the jury!

Glad they decided not to play and instead convicted on all 6 counts!

Moo

And without six million, she'll be staying in one cell (not three) within the mighty confines of prison.

She didn't even get a field trip out today.

A pity.
I was thinking her baby daddy would come through with the money for her. Only because their daughter is probably upset that her Mom is wasting away in the slammer. So we shall see. Hopefully she’ll make better choices in her life. Thanks Mom!

I agreed wit

Effusive.

A real collective lexicon expander right there.

But in truth, it's a great word to associate with Jennifer. It embodies her.

It's too bad the group of friends didn't ditch FD in the divorce and keep Jennifer.

5:16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member