GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I confused. Is she allowed to go to Florida or not?
Nope. Judge White ruled the state provided sufficient evidence to grant their Motion (below) for conditions MT must remain in CT under house and GPS and IPS monitor-- if she makes bail release prior to sentencing.

Shannon Miller

@_ShannonMiller

TODAY: State to argue to modify conditions of Michelle Troconis’ release to include Intensive Pretrial Supervision, Surrender of passports and to not leave CT. This after the state learned she provided a Miami, FL address as her intended residence awaiting sentencing. #nbcct

6:01 AM · Mar 14, 2024
·

That picture from the video is terrifying. No more hair curtain. I’m trying to imagine how to comb long hair with tangled extensions, with only a prison issued comb, after washing it with prison issued soap, and no conditioner. On side looks shorter than the other like she is trying to pull the extensions out.

The glasses seem off - maybe they just have a bin of used glasses that have been approved by the prison (no piece parts for weapons) that you have to pick one and hope the prescription is close enough.
Did she have a translator? Or did Horn do the translating ?

Nope. Judge White ruled the state provided sufficient evidence to grant their Motion (below) for conditions MT must remain in CT under house and GPS and IPS monitor-- if she makes bail release prior to sentencing.

Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

TODAY: State to argue to modify conditions of Michelle Troconis’ release to include Intensive Pretrial Supervision, Surrender of passports and to not leave CT. This after the state learned she provided a Miami, FL address as her intended residence awaiting sentencing. #nbcct

6:01 AM · Mar 14, 2024
·
Okay, thank you so much. I don’t know why I was thinking that the judge allowed for MT to do her time before sentencing in Florida. What a relief!

Did she have a translator? Or did Horn do the translating ?
I don’t see any ear wires in that video nor anyone sitting with her, so I would say no translator. This hearing was remote and JS was in his office, she was at York.

Her English must has gotten better in prison.

Last edited:
Okay, I confused. Is she allowed to go to Florida or not?
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON
FLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFL
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
MOLLYDDDMOLLYDDDMOLLYDDDMOLLYDDDMOLLYDDDMOLLYDDDMOLLYDDDMOLLYDDD

But what bothered me greatly listening to him was that he was not censured at the trial when he used the phrase "JUNK SCIENCE" in front of the jury on rinse and repeat to describe presumptive testing. State didn't object and Judge imo could have reprimanded him and had that phrase striken from the record as well but he didn't. Judge did respond brilliantly by going into excruciating detail for the Jury as to what exactly presumptive testing was and why it was used by LE but if Judge hadn't done that then the Jury might have believed total BS from Horn imo.
^^rsbm

I absolutely agree and had never seen anything like it (no censure, reprimand, and no objections) where I was beginning to take issue with Judge R! (IMO, he def redeemed himself here with the jury instructions).

Ultimately, I came to understand the defense was granted extensive leeway at trial where I believe both the presentencing defense Motions and future appellate brief will likely fall flat.

We already know JLS's current Motions are similar to his suppression Motions heard last December, and I don't think the Court will view them any different when the only difference is the change of season.

I have to trust MT will be punished for each offense she was convicted.

Okay, thank you so much. I don’t know why I was thinking that the judge allowed for MT to do her time before sentencing in Florida. What a relief!
I think that was some wishful manipulation by JLS where they intentionally provided a Miami address as MT's "presentencing address"-- hoping to draw on this especially if she made bail from the Prison without having to return to the Stamford Court.

Fortunately, The State picked up on this in their Motion To Modify Conditions of Release filed on 3/5/2024.

On the record earlier, although on the Court only cited $6M cash/surety, house arrest, and electronic/GPS monitoring, I don't think the Court ever intended MT would be able to leave the state. Today's hearing made the record crystal clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper