GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was some wishful manipulation by JLS where they intentionally provided a Miami address as MT's "presentencing address"-- hoping to draw on this especially if she made bail from the Prison without having to return to the Stamford Court.

Fortunately, The State picked up on this in their Motion To Modify Conditions of Release filed on 3/5/2024.

On the record earlier, although on the Court only cited $6M cash/surety, house arrest, and electronic/GPS monitoring, I don't think the Court ever intended MT would be able to leave the state. Today's hearing made the record crystal clear.
Beautiful.

Yep, I was wondering if she had perhaps already gotten into a fight and someone grabbed her hair on one side!

It was a YIKES moment for sure.

MOO
And look how bushy it is now. I guess they don’t have prison issued Kerastase shampoo samples or flat irons. She’s GOT to be dying inside.
Ahhh, things are finally starting to sink in.

That picture from the video is terrifying. No more hair curtain. I’m trying to imagine how to comb long hair with tangled extensions, with only a prison issued comb, after washing it with prison issued soap, and no conditioner. On side looks shorter than the other like she is trying to pull the extensions out.

The glasses seem off - maybe they just have a bin of used glasses that have been approved by the prison (no piece parts for weapons) that you have to pick one and hope the prescription is close enough.
That is so great, used glasses. I guess she probably settled for the cat eye style because she thinks it will make her look spiffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd