GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for explaining this process and procedure as what Schoenhorn was describing in the news with folks flying in from all over to speak sounded like a circus. Not unsurprising given the past behaviour of the Troconis family but disturbing for the victims all the same.

I do wonder though if Judge Randolph will cave and allow the circus as Schoenhorn has announced that people are coming? Seems most likely that Schoenhorn knew the rules (ditto for Troconis family) but perhaps instead chose a 'back door' game of simply announcing to the Court that all 22+ of our people "ARE HERE AND DEMAND TO SPEAK". If this is what Schoenhorn did it honestly seems wrong but so in keeping with him as a substandard professional and the also in keeping with the absolute disrespect that MT and her entire family showed to Judge Randolph and the CT Judiciary over the past 5 years.

Shameful.

MOO

I imagine JLS will have them lined up with the Dateline, 48 Hours producers, etc., -- ready to provide a soundbite for her innocence project.

Also, I get the feeling that Jennifer's family are not going to speak in the courtroom and/or at sentencing, and are reserving their comments until AFTER sentencing.

I don't know how Judge Randolph can in good conscience allow MT's supporters to speak when they obviously have no respect for the jury-- who herd all of the evidence, and rendered just a verdict. It's one thing to ask for leniency but another to claim she's innocent.

"She didn't do it." The hell you say... JMO

Last edited:
I imagine JLS will have them lined up with the Dateline, 48 Hours producers, etc., -- ready to provide a soundbite for her innocence project.

Also, I get the feeling that Jennifer's family are not going to speak in the courtroom and/or at sentencing, and are reserving their comments until AFTER sentencing.

I don't know how Judge Randolph can in good conscience allow MT's supporters to speak when they obviously have no respect for the jury-- who herd all of the evidence, and rendered just a verdict. It's one thing to ask for leniency but another to claim she's innocent.

"She didn't do it." The hell you say... JMO
MSM on this particular case has been HORRENDOUS and we have sadly witnessed them pandering to the Troconis Family and MT while at the same time bemoaning the tragedy of the murder of JFD. It's been impossible to take them seriously as not one network ever bothered looking into WHO exactly MT is and her entire sorry lurid past. Folks here know precisely who and what MT is and how she has spent her sorry life. But, the MSM also never bothered to look at her family either imo with diverted felon Mama Troconis and CSA listed non US MD Papi Troconis who the MSM have been describing per the prior lies of Schoenhorn as 'her mother the psychologist' and 'her father the surgeon' and the sister that preys on the family of spectrum children. Simply all lies. ENOUGH!

Tomorrow will no doubt test the patience of a saint while watching the media and I feel for the JFD family and friends for having to endure the circus that Schoenhorn described today (not sure why its being allowed based on what @Seattle1 reported were the rules) and I also feel for Judge Randolph for having to be the ringmaster for the event.

FOX61 imo usually doesn't stoop to the insanity of NBC and CBS so I'm glad they are carrying it live and I do wonder if the L&C trial watch chat crew will be back to provide their brilliant commentary? IDK if L&C will cover the event but will check in the morning. I do wonder if we will be treated to more tears from MT and Shannon Miller tomorrow when the sentence is read? Shannon hasn't done a 'jailhouse interview' yet so I do wonder if that might just be in the cards! Can't even go there on the Dateline crew and their non fact checking Producers. Nope, just can't do it.

Will just be listening for 2 words: Many years and Consecutive!

But, it will soon be over. No more bending and thrusting from an unhinged and incompetent Schoenhorn and his sidekick who thought it good work to parade the Herman report testimony at the trial and who no doubt was responsible for the "Smiley Happy People Witnesses" from the "Murders Eve Party" at 4JX. They should be known as the 'No Defence, Defence Team". Quite simply the worst imo.

Sending up a prayer for Judge Randolph as he really drew the short straw in having to handle this sorry case and for so many years and I'm sure tomorrow will put him on his last nerve imo. I do wonder if Judge's ever do "the happy dance' when a case and group of defense attorneys like the MT "Dream Team" who has tested their patience for every day of the last nearly 4 years is in the rear view mirror or do they just go back to chambers and have a drink or take a nap? IDK, but Judge Randolph deserves credit for pushing this farce over the finish line and no matter what you think about his various controversial rulings (and imo there were more than a few doozies), its hard to not respect his focus and great resolve.

MOO

Last edited:
Love the assessment of the commentator, "I think the Judge is going to HAMMER HER".....

MOO

Who can forget that MT only showed emotion for herself-- the only tears she ever shed in 5 years were for herself.

Also, it appears Judge Randolph will review the non-public PSI report prepared by probation on Friday so this may be the only opportunity for viewers to learn what-- if any info they learned about MT.

Attachments

• st022924troconisday24-753.jpg
    st022924troconisday24-753.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 8
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Dulos filed for divorce in 2017 from her husband, Fotis Dulos, who she has been married to for 13 years. The two have five children between the ages of six and 11, including two pairs of twins.

A hearing is scheduled at the Stamford courthouse for 10 a.m. Wednesday, one day after a court-appointed guardian ad litem (GAL) filed a motion for a status conference “regarding the safety of the children.”

Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney, has served as a GAL for the Dulos’ children. In cases where a parenting plan cannot be agreed upon, the court could order a GAL to “independently represent the best interests of the child,” according to the Connecticut Judicial Branch. ...

Missing New Canaan woman involved in long custody dispute
I started Jennifer’s media thread June 1 ,2019 (and have appreciated so many WS members updating when I was not able) and have waited patiently for justice - she has been my avatar for a long time - we all knew FD and Mt were in on this together
JMO

Friday, May 31st:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 9:30am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below. Stamford Superior Court
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/29/19). Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23. #FST-CR-19-0167364-T
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23. #FST-CR20-0241178-T
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23. #FST-CR19-0148553-T
After being found guilty - Bond changed (3/1/24) to $6M Cash/Surety Bond; house arrest. GPS monitoring. Passports surrendered.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Trial began on 1/11/24. State rested their case on 2/21/24. Defense started their case on 2/21/24 & ended on 2/23/24. Closing arguments set for 2/27/24. Jury started deliberations on 2/28/24. Day1-Time: ~5 hours. 2/29 (Day 2)- ~6 hours. 3/1/24 (Day 3): ~1 hour.
Total deliberations: ~12 hours. Verdict:
Guilty of all charges. Sentencing hearing on 5/31/24.
Remanded to jail with bond change to $6M Cash/Surety. Inmate #433612.
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 1/10/24 & Trial Days 1-32 (1/11-3/1/24) & Verdict Watch Day 1-3 (2/28 & 3/1/24) & thru 3/14/24 reference post #685 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-68.705946/page-35

3/18/24 Update: It was just a clerical issue that needed to be resolved. Neither Troconis nor her attorneys were there. When Judge Randolph set her sentencing date, he didn't order a pre sentencing investigation report. So this was just for him to do so on the record. Next motions hearing on 4/10/24 @ 9am re defense’s motions for acquittal & a new trial. Sentencing hearing on 5/31/24.
4/10/24 Update: Judge Kevin Randolph says the argument for acquittal is the same as at trial on whether there was sufficient evidence to go to the jury. He ruled then that there was, & motion was denied. Randolph denies the motion for acquittal based on that, but he says he will not make a ruling on whether the evidence met a sufficient standard. That’s up to an appellate court. Randolph says there can be more than one conspiracy in a case. HOWEVER, he does believe the defense has a “colorful claim” regarding two conspiracy to commit evidence tampering charges & double jeopardy. Additionally, Judge Randolph also ruled against granting Troconis a new trial in the case; her attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, had filed motions for both an acquittal & new trial days after his client's conviction last month. Judge Randolph said he would reveal his ruling on whether to vacate one of the conspiracy to commit tampering with evidence charges during his opening statements at Troconis’ sentencing, scheduled on 5/31/24.
5/20/24 Update: Defense attorney Schoenhorn filed a motion on 5/20/24 seeking to have the two conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence charges vacated, contending the acts were already covered under the tampering with physical evidence charges. In the motion, Schoenhorn said moving forward with the two charges would constitute "double jeopardy" & violates his client's right to due process.
*Charged & arrested (3/1/24) & arraigned (3/21/24) with criminal contempt of court (on 2/15/24). Bond $100. No plea entered. Docket # S01S-CR24-0253792-S
Judge Alex Hernandez presiding. Asst. State Attorney Elizabeth Moran & Defense attorney Robert Foster.
Court info from 3/6/24 reference post #685 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-68.705946/page-35

3/21/24 Update: Arraignment hearing on contempt charges. Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Moran has provided discovery to Troconis' attorney-specifically the sealed report in question. Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Moran & defense attorney Robert Frost told Judge Alex Hernandez they would meet prior to the next court date to see whether they could negotiate a resolution to the matter prior to Troconis' sentencing. The hearing date is 5/15/24. The judge noted that if Troconis were convicted of contempt, she no longer would get credit toward her eventual sentence for the charges she was convicted of at trial. "Maybe a short date would be appropriate," Hernandez said prior to raising her bail a nominal $100 at Frost's request. No plea was entered.
5/8/24 Update: Troconis’ hearing for a contempt of court charge has been continued until 7/10/24 awaiting plea.

3) The judicial authority shall allow the defendant a reasonable opportunity to make a personal statement in his or her own behalf and to present any information in mitigation of the sentence.

Her people will not be “under oath” so can say anything, right?

Reasons we have already heard to “mitigate” the sentence:
1. Felon is a mother just like the victim
2. Felon has a child (almost 18!)
3. Felon only “crime” was loving the wrong man
4. Felon “didn’t do it”
5. No evidence !
6. Felon had important (not) job prior to arrest!
7. Felon important (not) member of community. (Ski pond! And well, the feeble attempts at church).
7. Did her Papi say she had a heart condition?
8. She said she would travel the world to find her!
9. She doesn’t really understand English!
10. She doesn’t know anything!

What new information will they conjure?!

Will try bring up the Report or idea that she is just missing ?

Maybe “new insights” to her prior career to make her appear innocent ? Her “commitment” working with disabled children? - it’s exploitative & certainly not true. There no opportunity to meet rich sporty men in that setting, no way she spent any amount of time caring about others.
Definitely they are going to try, too little too late, try to make her look like an asset to society.
Amazing ways she contributes in the prison community?
====••
IMO- she does not get ANY Mitigation points. Is it likely she will conspire to kill another? Don’t know.
Definitely likely she would commit other crimes or help someone cover up/dispose evidence. YES, if she thought she would get away with it.

I hope the fact that Michelle Troconis has not one decent/suitable person in her circle weighs heavily with the Judge today.

I pray that Jennifer Farber dulos’ family and friends can find some peace from todays traumatic/tragic/and (dramatic from whatever words are spoken by MTs clan) proceedings.

\

ETA: Just watched the Story and I think Mrs. Gloria Farber will make a statement at Sentencing, and ask MT: "Where is Jennifer?"
Oh, count on it! She said she's becoming very outspoken these days. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member