GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. So her sentencing was within the guideline.

I’m just sad she was allowed to remain free on bail and raise her child to almost adulthood, while her victim lost the opportunity to raise her own.
Good to see you again, Gitana! Yes, you are right-this is absolutely not fair. And MT had not a single word to say about the Dulos children, and especially about her victim, Jennifer. She still harbors hatred for Jennifer, it seems.

This was more interesting than I even thought it would be-he thinks Fotis brought Jennifer’s body all the way back to Farmington; and MT called herself Fotis’s wife, and the mother of 6 children…yeah, she knew all of it!
Bombshell! Didn't know where Jennifer was? Didn't know if she was dead or missing or gone girl? Yet MT is identifying herself as FD's wife, mother of six children. Smoking  gun mouth.

Detective Kimball thinks MT was burning clothing. Mostly theirs? That seems like bad way to do it. Zippers, buttons, clasps.... and why not do that right there at 80 MS?

MT was clearly in on and all in on this. I wonder if FD was aware she was burning things but I have a new theory. FD was all about the dumpsters. I think Kimball said 15 bags. To me, that's everything. Her clothes (the rest of them), their clothes, in bags that were never recovered.

I think MT was burning Jennifer's personal items. Anything of hers left in the home. Photographs. Every last trace of her. If she hadn't already.

Also possible she was burning papers at FD's behest -- from his office. Including their careful preparations. We saw the alibi scripts. Before that were the plan scripts, I bet. We now know it was carefully scripted.

It fell apart because Jennifer fought back.

Kimball believes FD singularly transported JFd to 80 MS in the front seat of the Tacoma. He's seen the evidence so I believe him.

I don't think ANY evidence was brought to 4 JS. Whatever MT burned was damning but I'm convinced it came from within 4 JC.

JMO

Detective Kimball thinks MT was burning clothing. Mostly theirs? That seems like bad way to do it. Zippers, buttons, clasps.... and why not do that right there at 80 MS?

MT was clearly in on and all in on this. I wonder if FD was aware she was burning things but I have a new theory. FD was all about the dumpsters. I think Kimball said 15 bags. To me, that's everything. Her clothes (the rest of them), their clothes, in bags that were never recovered.

I think MT was burning Jennifer's personal items. Anything of hers left in the home. Photographs. Every last trace of her. If she hadn't already.

Also possible she was burning papers at FD's behest -- from his office. Including their careful preparations. We saw the alibi scripts. Before that were the plan scripts, I bet. We now know it was carefully scripted.

It fell apart because Jennifer fought back.

Kimball believes FD singularly transported JFd to 80 MS in the front seat of the Tacoma. He's seen the evidence so I believe him.

I don't think ANY evidence was brought to 4 JS. Whatever MT burned was damning but I'm convinced it came from within 4 JC.

JMO
Could be…of course, we will never know, but I am sure there were things of Jennifer’s still in 4 JC on that day, and Mt wanted all trace of her gone. I did wonder where FD’s clothing that he wore to New Canaan went; and always speculated that there were many more bags of evidence that they never found, either because there weren’t any cameras, or the police didn’t get there in time to retrieve them.

At what point in time did MT identify hetself in this way-I missed that part
I just listened again. It doesn't say when. I was thinking it must have been right after the murder, but Detective Kimball is talking about MT wanting to replace JFd so maybe it was beforehand. Still damning. Potentially shows foreknowledge.

Deadly shape shifter either way.

She was very clear about the "torture" she claimed she was experiencing. She wanted it GONE.

JMO

Could be…of course, we will never know, but I am sure there were things of Jennifer’s still in 4 JC on that day, and Mt wanted all trace of her gone. I did wonder where FD’s clothing that he wore to New Canaan went; and always speculated that there were many more bags of evidence that they never found, either because there weren’t any cameras, or the police didn’t get there in time to retrieve them.
Detective Kimball said as much. At least 15 bags.

Doesn't make sense to me, however, that they'd bag up some clothes and not all the clothes. And why bring ANYTHING to 4 JC and risk transference?

Guessing JFd's pants and shoes and FD and MT's clothing reached the landfill and her shirt and bra and their ponchos were only recovered on account of CCTV and the trash schedule.

If JFd and FD had a wedding album, you can pretty much bet it went up in smoke.

JMO

I feel like I can’t even look at mt anymore. In the video I posted above, everytime she looked at the camera I turned away. All her lies and deceit sickens me. And there is the lead detective saying he has video of her telling people SHE was fd wife and mother of six. She could never replace JFD in any form. On top of not having class, she is a reprehensible human being. She was a horrible mother to her 1 daughter involving her child in any of this.

I feel like I can’t even look at mt anymore. In the video I posted above, everytime she looked at the camera I turned away. All her lies and deceit sickens me. And there is the lead detective saying he has video of her telling people SHE was fd wife and mother of six. She could never replace JFD in any form. On top of not having class, she is a reprehensible human being. She was a horrible mother to her 1 daughter involving her child in any of this.
I couldn't agree with you more. An innocent (even if hoodwinked) and "good" mother would have protected her daughter from this evil a long time ago. I do not believe for a minute that this family or MT were bamboozled by Fotis. Nope, not a chance. I always wonder had their "gone girl" plan been a success, how the scenario would have played out 5 years later? I doubt she could have handled 6 chidren, nor his wandering eye. Two very evil people. 14 years is not enough. The State of Connecticut wronged JFD once again. IMO

To me, the most damning evidence of MT on the day Jennifer disappeared was the phone. As the judge said, she was a woman who knew FD was a womanizer. If she truly didn't know where he was she would have been texting him and accusing him. So, as she got caught as being the manipulator of the phone, it meant only one thing-- she was in on the plan. Both of them missed that as a critical alibi. She would have been texting him and if he had forgotten his phone she would have been fighting with him when he returned home rather than making him a sandwich. And, certainly suspicious enough, that she might have been tooooo angry to go on the coffee and garbage run. Biggest give away. IMHO.

I couldn't agree with you more. An innocent (even if hoodwinked) and "good" mother would have protected her daughter from this evil a long time ago. I do not believe for a minute that this family or MT were bamboozled by Fotis. Nope, not a chance. I always wonder had their "gone girl" plan been a success, how the scenario would have played out 5 years later? I doubt she could have handled 6 chidren, nor his wandering eye. Two very evil people. 14 years is not enough. The State of Connecticut wronged JFD once again. IMO

I don't think she could have handled the kids or his roving eye but I think she would really have been turned off by the fact that he would have not had nearly the amount of money that she thought he did. The well was drying up. Even the kid's trust funds would not have been an open faucet.

I don't think she could have handled the kids or his roving eye but I think she would really have been turned off by the fact that he would have not had nearly the amount of money that she thought he did. The well was drying up. Even the kid's trust funds would not have been an open faucet.
They would have gone through those trust funds in a year’s time.

Absolutely! And IIRC MT and FD also involved his own 5 children in their deceit to JF and others on visits and who was present and residing in the residence. I will cease from saying anything further about MT. I did see though, that defense attorney JS was sharing his ‘story’ on behalf of his convicted conspiring client who has been sentenced for her role in the murder of JF.

And as others noted, would be nice to know the exact date and time of that apparent utterance of his client MT about her supposed ‘mothering’ role. Could be very revealing. His words were interesting too. I also wonder where that evidence is? Yet IMO it would seemingly not be exculpatory evidence as far as his convicted client’s role in the death of JF. MOO

I believe they just saw the potential for money and status from her elimination. MT sure did get some status, didn’t she?

If MT was a victim (puke) of FD, just a wallflower who fell for the wrong man at the wrong time, why is she unmoved by JFd's blood soaked shirt? Why isn't she horrified to have been a pawn? Utterly devastated to have played a role, how ever unwittingly?

Rubbish.

JMO

If MT was a victim (puke) of FD, just a wallflower who fell for the wrong man at the wrong time, why is she unmoved by JFd's blood soaked shirt? Why isn't she horrified to have been a pawn? Utterly devastated to have played a role, how ever unwittingly?

Rubbish.

JMO

Wasn't a victim.... Found guilty....short sentence but better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur