GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thankfully, no postponement (so far):
Information is accurate as of July 09, 2024 05:13 AM
Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By: 433115 FROST BUSSERT LLC
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 2
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR24-0253792-TArresting Agency:STATE'S ATTORNEY'S OFFICE STAMFORD
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:3/1/2024
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$100 (This case only)
Bond Type:Set
Miscellaneous:(Not Released From Custody)
Activity:Awaiting PleaNext Court Date:
7/10/2024 9:00 AM
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
51-33aCRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT
B​
Misdemeanor​
1​
2/15/2024

Where did the practice of concurrent sentences come from anyway?

She was charged with and convicted of related but disparate crimes. She should be sentenced for EACH, IMO, to run consecutively, no different than if she'd served one sentence, commit a new crime and was sentenced again.

Those crimes IMO shouldn't get swallowed up by the sentencing of larger crime. It wasn't one crime! She was guilty of conspiracy on multiple grounds, each part a separate CHOICE of hers. She could have answered the phone, but not touched the trash bags, touched the trash bags but not been party to the FedEx mailers to nowhere, provided him cover got the mailer but refused parcipate in the afternoons drives, odyssey of stupidity, car wash caravan.

One sentence (concurrent) for unlimited assistance doesn't sit well with me.

She is THE REASON JFd is dead. And she'll be released in time to be a grandma, hands on, if life unfolds that way.

Jennifer will never get to have the chance to "have so many grandchildren she would be challenged to remember all those names".

MT killed that dream with her self-absorption.

They didn't conspire JUST to murder JFd. They murdered the rest of her life.

JMO

For the first time since Michelle Troconis was sentenced to 14-and-a-half years behind bars in connection with the murder of Jennifer Dulos, NBC Connecticut is hearing from the defendant directly in a written letter to our Shannon Miller from York Correctional Institution.

The four-page letter details in part how Michelle Troconis claims Fotis Dulos, her then boyfriend, deceived her and other people who were a part of his ongoing divorce and custody case. It also addresses what’s at the center of Troconis’ pending criminal contempt case -- the sealed custody study report involving Fotis and his estranged wife, which investigators say Troconis had illegally displayed on her laptop during her criminal trial.

Jennifer Dulos’ family and friends have repeatedly said that the mother of five would never have left her kids. Investigators believe Jennifer was a victim of domestic violence and that Troconis had a role in planning and clean-up of her murder and knows more than what she’s told them. Troconis maintains there is no physical evidence against her.

NBC Connecticut reached out to the attorneys and mental health professionals mentioned by Troconis for a comment on her statements. We either didn’t hear back from them or they declined commenting given the sensitivity of the case.

For the first time since Michelle Troconis was sentenced to 14-and-a-half years behind bars in connection with the murder of Jennifer Dulos, NBC Connecticut is hearing from the defendant directly in a written letter to our Shannon Miller from York Correctional Institution.

The four-page letter details in part how Michelle Troconis claims Fotis Dulos, her then boyfriend, deceived her and other people who were a part of his ongoing divorce and custody case. It also addresses what’s at the center of Troconis’ pending criminal contempt case -- the sealed custody study report involving Fotis and his estranged wife, which investigators say Troconis had illegally displayed on her laptop during her criminal trial.

Jennifer Dulos’ family and friends have repeatedly said that the mother of five would never have left her kids. Investigators believe Jennifer was a victim of domestic violence and that Troconis had a role in planning and clean-up of her murder and knows more than what she’s told them. Troconis maintains there is no physical evidence against her.

NBC Connecticut reached out to the attorneys and mental health professionals mentioned by Troconis for a comment on her statements. We either didn’t hear back from them or they declined commenting given the sensitivity of the case.

Poppycock! She lived with him and slept in the same bed with him. She was banging him since 2015 (according to Dulos’s admission in civil court). She knew him, all right-this pretense that she barely knew him is absolutely laughable. None of those evaluators lived with and slept with him. I can promise you that in those 4 years, she saw every side of him. And, on 5/24/19, she saw him, completely shaven and looking remarkably like PG from a distance, and knew that he drive PG’s truck. There IS physical evidence against her-but there doesn’t need to be because there is an astounding amount of circumstantial evidence against her, that there should not have been.

And so the insanity continues and its being led by the 'cheerleader in chief' AKA Shannon Miller.

Here is the 'video report' the 'cheerleader in chief' posted today on the letter and the upcoming contempt hearing. Suggest pouring a glass of wine or something stronger is imo its a stomach turner:

Listening to the Shannon Miller 'commentary' honestly imo takes a strong stomach (and a few glasses of wine) to simply make it through. What stuns though is that zero pretense is made by NBC CT as to anything remotely resembling journalism as no mention is made OF THE FACT THAT A JURY OF HER PEERS CONVICTED HER ON ALL SIX CHARGES after a very long trial and a mountain of evidence as there was just a vague mention of 'her sentencing' in the report. Nope, not once was the trial mentioned. Shannon Miller who was shown on video crying after the verdict was read continues to support MT in her many claims that have zero basis in truth so far as I can tell. How is this remotely acceptable NBC CT?

The insanity (and stupidity imo) of MT is that she is choosing to YET AGAIN talk about the discredited Herman report by claiming that FD 'fooled' or imo 'PAID' professionals (Dr. Humphrey presumably) and so how was she supposed to know what FD was capable of if a professional failed to diagnose FD properly. I guess her new vocabulary word is 'exculpatory' evidence which is a bit laughable as she seems to continue to not understand how exactly she was convicted of CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER. It seems her insane argument is that she should be innocent because discredited Dr Herman was fooled by FD as well. Mmmmm. No comments from Shannon Miller about the absence of logic in any of this but why should 'seeker of truth Shannon Miller' start looking for logic now. BUT, MT then turns around and says this same discredited report and same discredited DR IS TO BE BELIEVED as it relates to JF. No consideration is given (as it should be imo) that Dr Herman simply was incompetent or that Judge Heller removed the report from the record for VERY GOOD REASONS. Honestly, NBC CT imo should just turn over news coverage to an AI bot as it would no doubt do a better job than Shannon Miller imo and it might also ask some decent questions for change!

What is so enraging is that Shannon Miller knows the discredited report was stricken from the Family Court record, sealed and why it happened AND YET, she is simply 'reposting' a nonsense garbage letter based commentary from MT who yet again has concocted yet another story as to why she is innocent. Why claim 5 years later and post conviction on all 6 counts (yes I know Judge Randolph kicked one charge but I'm hoping that will be overturned on appeal as it should not have been kicked imo) that she was duped? MT arrogance is by all accounts legendary and so she never would admit she was duped. But, my theory is that I don't think she believes she was duped (no matter what the crazy letter states) as I think she knew PRECISELY WHO AND WHAT FD was as frankly imo she is not any different and she was ALL IN ON THE PLAN! The letter along with the ongoing social media commentary from her entire sorry and pathetic family just continue to throw up aka vomit one made up lie after another and at this point I think we have seen at least 5 similar 'reinventing history' attempts by MT and the Troconis family. Its all too much and I wish they would simply crawl back to where they came from and stay there and away from the useless CT Press.

The kicker though in the MT letter imo was the entire idea that two attorney's who have been proven on the record to have misstated facts (aka lying to us mortals) to Judge Heller in Family Court (and at the MT trial imo) and facilitated the theft of the discredited report by FD ARE TO BE BELIEVED. Yes, in the twisted and imo sick mind of MT the world is to believe the liars of the world on the issue of JF 'mental health' and 'state of mind' EVEN THOUGH neither of them has any mental health training and GAL Meehan imo has an absolutely tragic record of dealing with the Dulos children and their mental health issues etc.

MT NEVER so far as I can recall ever blamed FD for much of anything and her arrogance and ignorance imo are such that she also never said (UNTIL NOW) that she was duped by FD. I don't believe this for a second as its absolutely inconsistent with everything (lies and all) that MT has stated up until now and this includes the nonsense statement she made on her own behalf at sentencing. MT was not duped and so per usual has simply concocted another series of lies for whatever reason to perhaps make herself feel better or attempt to garner sympathy from a public that has nothing but disgust for her and her entire family.

All I can say is that I hope the Judge in the contempt hearing sees through the BS and recognizes that the MT (and Mama Troconis) attempts to take the law in their own hands and display the discredited report ARE ILLEGAL AND DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED to the full extent of the law.

I just wish that MT would simply stop with the delusional disinformation as her lies about lies and ongoing attempt to reinvent history for those of us sorry souls that have been here since the beginning of this tragedy are just hard to take. I also wish that incompetent members of the press would STOP reposting the MT disinformation with no context and explanation to those people that might hear the video report and not know all the back story and so just hear the letter contents in a vacuum. I know in the world of Shannon Miller that this is all OK to do but even if she was given 3 min segment she could have DONE ALOT BETTER to be fair and balanced in her reposting imo.

Stop the insanity NBC CT....PLEASE!

MOO

And so the insanity continues and its being led by the 'cheerleader in chief' AKA Shannon Miller.

Here is the 'video report' the 'cheerleader in chief' posted today on the letter and the upcoming contempt hearing. Suggest pouring a glass of wine or something stronger is imo its a stomach turner:

Listening to the Shannon Miller 'commentary' honestly imo takes a strong stomach (and a few glasses of wine) to simply make it through. What stuns though is that zero pretense is made by NBC CT as to anything remotely resembling journalism as no mention is made OF THE FACT THAT A JURY OF HER PEERS CONVICTED HER ON ALL SIX CHARGES after a very long trial and a mountain of evidence as there was just a vague mention of 'her sentencing' in the report. Nope, not once was the trial mentioned. Shannon Miller who was shown on video crying after the verdict was read continues to support MT in her many claims that have zero basis in truth so far as I can tell. How is this remotely acceptable NBC CT?

The insanity (and stupidity imo) of MT is that she is choosing to YET AGAIN talk about the discredited Herman report by claiming that FD 'fooled' or imo 'PAID' professionals (Dr. Humphrey presumably) and so how was she supposed to know what FD was capable of if a professional failed to diagnose FD properly. I guess her new vocabulary word is 'exculpatory' evidence which is a bit laughable as she seems to continue to not understand how exactly she was convicted of CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER. It seems her insane argument is that she should be innocent because discredited Dr Herman was fooled by FD as well. Mmmmm. No comments from Shannon Miller about the absence of logic in any of this but why should 'seeker of truth Shannon Miller' start looking for logic now. BUT, MT then turns around and says this same discredited report and same discredited DR IS TO BE BELIEVED as it relates to JF. No consideration is given (as it should be imo) that Dr Herman simply was incompetent or that Judge Heller removed the report from the record for VERY GOOD REASONS. Honestly, NBC CT imo should just turn over news coverage to an AI bot as it would no doubt do a better job than Shannon Miller imo and it might also ask some decent questions for change!

What is so enraging is that Shannon Miller knows the discredited report was stricken from the Family Court record, sealed and why it happened AND YET, she is simply 'reposting' a nonsense garbage letter based commentary from MT who yet again has concocted yet another story as to why she is innocent. Why claim 5 years later and post conviction on all 6 counts (yes I know Judge Randolph kicked one charge but I'm hoping that will be overturned on appeal as it should not have been kicked imo) that she was duped? MT arrogance is by all accounts legendary and so she never would admit she was duped. But, my theory is that I don't think she believes she was duped (no matter what the crazy letter states) as I think she knew PRECISELY WHO AND WHAT FD was as frankly imo she is not any different and she was ALL IN ON THE PLAN! The letter along with the ongoing social media commentary from her entire sorry and pathetic family just continue to throw up aka vomit one made up lie after another and at this point I think we have seen at least 5 similar 'reinventing history' attempts by MT and the Troconis family. Its all too much and I wish they would simply crawl back to where they came from and stay there and away from the useless CT Press.

The kicker though in the MT letter imo was the entire idea that two attorney's who have been proven on the record to have misstated facts (aka lying to us mortals) to Judge Heller in Family Court (and at the MT trial imo) and facilitated the theft of the discredited report by FD ARE TO BE BELIEVED. Yes, in the twisted and imo sick mind of MT the world is to believe the liars of the world on the issue of JF 'mental health' and 'state of mind' EVEN THOUGH neither of them has any mental health training and GAL Meehan imo has an absolutely tragic record of dealing with the Dulos children and their mental health issues etc.

MT NEVER so far as I can recall ever blamed FD for much of anything and her arrogance and ignorance imo are such that she also never said (UNTIL NOW) that she was duped by FD. I don't believe this for a second as its absolutely inconsistent with everything (lies and all) that MT has stated up until now and this includes the nonsense statement she made on her own behalf at sentencing. MT was not duped and so per usual has simply concocted another series of lies for whatever reason to perhaps make herself feel better or attempt to garner sympathy from a public that has nothing but disgust for her and her entire family.

All I can say is that I hope the Judge in the contempt hearing sees through the BS and recognizes that the MT (and Mama Troconis) attempts to take the law in their own hands and display the discredited report ARE ILLEGAL AND DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED to the full extent of the law.

I just wish that MT would simply stop with the delusional disinformation as her lies about lies and ongoing attempt to reinvent history for those of us sorry souls that have been here since the beginning of this tragedy are just hard to take. I also wish that incompetent members of the press would STOP reposting the MT disinformation with no context and explanation to those people that might hear the video report and not know all the back story and so just hear the letter contents in a vacuum. I know in the world of Shannon Miller that this is all OK to do but even if she was given 3 min segment she could have DONE ALOT BETTER to be fair and balanced in her reposting imo.

MOO
Dr Herman wasn’t “fooled”, as she claimed-Dr Herman was paid handsomely for that so-called assessment of both Jennifer and Fotis Dulos. Everyone knows it, including MeeChee.

MOO
And I wish that Mami was also charged with contempt and locked up for 6 months.

Reading the commentary about how MT is seeking a waiver to not have to pay the State of CT for trial transcripts and copies etc. my mind is simply blown over the arrogance/hubris of MT as well as her profound stupidity about so many things, not the least of which is what exactly conspiracy involves and the nature of the charges that she was convicted of by a jury of her peers. She wants transcripts and exhibits that clearly document her role in the murder of JF BUT YET she claims no direct evidence. Yep.

MT imo is lucky (don't think she sees this at all) that conspiracy to commit murder is not charged the same way as murder by the feeble State of CT legal system (fwiw I totally disagree with this as conspirators are usually uniquely positioned to STOP the murder and so imo are 'on par' with the person that does the deed of murder). Sadly I don't think MT appreciates the great sentencing gift that Judge Randolph gave her with 14.5 year sentence given the nature of the crime that she was an integral part of imo. So, she will continue on this 'pity party' path that she is on now instead of reflecting and taking responsibility for her role in the murder of JF.

I'm not sure how long the MT delusion will last but its been going strong now for 5 years. I do hope that she avails herself of the extensive mental health counseling services at York and explores the issues surrounding her choices in her relationship with FD. I know I'm delusional for thinking that a classic NARC/Psychopath like MT would ever avail her self of counseling services but we can only hope!

It's also incredible to consider all the evidence against MT that wasn't admitted at trial that showed imo with great precision just how 'all in' MT was with the FD grift to access the wealth of JF and the trusts set up for her children. I mean who can forget MT going to Probate Court to look for the Trust documents or the restraining order she filed in Farmington because she was afraid of JF or how she used her own daughter as a weapon to circumvent Family Court orders and on and on and on!

Evil imo doesn't even cover the nature of the plan concocted by FD and MT to murder JF. So, for MT at this late date to claim that she was duped simply is a story that cannot be sold to people that were present at trial and have been following this tragic story for 5 years now. Nope, simply doesn't wash. If she had simply made this silly (and imo totally untrue) claim 5 years ago as Atty Bowman no doubt recommended that she do at the time, then she would no doubt be winter sking in Argentina now rather than sitting in a cell as the 'Duchess of York"! Arrogance and stupidity are a deadly combination and MT I truly think that its what in great part did her in.

MOO

This STEAMS MY BROCCOLI that she continues to reference THE CONTENT of that report. It was sealed because IT WAS NEVER COMPLETED. And conveniently for MT who continues to reference, intimate, leak, disseminate and publish that report, no one can answer her, without them violating the order.

If JFd disappeared herself, it was long before she had five precious, unique, irreplaceable, induplicable children for whom she would have laid down her life, but NOT in the way FD tore it from her.

NO WAY did MT think, on that day of all days, while FD was simply and mysterious MIA, asking her to answer his phone, that Jennifer walked away from her life.

Celebratory dinner? They knew Jennifer was going to be gone.... and maybe that was FD's ugly brainchild, thought everyone would think JFd drove to the park and gonegirled herself. As if that's how she'd bequeath her children to FD. Vile.

This is what MT has been wetting her pants over for all these years -- so called "proof" the JFd was a disappearer.

Digusted with the both of them, FD and MT. To advance their own aims, they'd happily tell five heartbroken children that their mother left them purposefully, knowingly. That is a crime unto itself.

It changes nothing.

JFd didn't gone girl herself and MT knew it. Why was she answering FD's phone? And not the least bit concerned he was off gallivanting, she KNEW where he was.

And once the blood soaked clothing was recovered, if she somehow didn't know it before, she knew it for sure then.

No one else can refer to the report BECAUSE IT'S SEALED TO EVERYONE -- as if it never existed. She should be held in contempt of SEVERAL courts.

She is despicable.

JMO

Last edited:
Dr Herman wasn’t “fooled”, as she claimed-Dr Herman was paid handsomely for that so-called assessment of both Jennifer and Fotis Dulos. Everyone knows it, including MeeChee.
@Jmoose, it sounds like she just wants the part of the report that she believes supposedly supports her insane claims to be released as it relates JUST to JF and not FD. Whole thing is nuts and made zero sense from the beginning as no matter what the discredited report said about JF (we don't know what was said or even if it was true as given the protest from Atty Midler during his cross examination of Dr Herman, my guess is that it was hogwash) it wouldn't matter imo as no jury would believe anything in the report would or could justify what FD and MT did to murder JF or that JF left her children under the equally 'insane' 'Gone Girl' theory that never made any sense based on the devotion of JF to her children. It all just seems like more victim shaming and blaming by MT and her family and is frankly no different from what they have been saying now for 5 years on social media. To come full circle back to the ridiculous claims of Atty Pattis ages ago about "Gone Girl" now by MT simply speaks to her absolute inability to be personally accountable for any aspect of her life.

I'd honestly possibly give MT some respect if she instead penned a public letter of apology to her pathetic victim daughter who also seems delusional imo and took some responsibility for the decision to bring her daughter to CT and move in with FD and exposing her to years of exposure to a no doubt highly toxic situation. She could have had her daughter live on campus at EW or some other boarding school BUT NO, she kept her close and exposed to all the toxic drama of the situation.

What is annoying is that investigation report done by Judge Heller as to theft of the report by FD and Atty Michael Rose (facilitated by GAL Michael Meehan) was never made public and the motion by JF attorney to toss the report and remove GAL Michael Meehan was also sealed. All we know is that Dr Herman, while under cross examination by JF Atty Midler, left the stand and exited the Courtroom and never returned. We also don't know if the allegations that FD bribed Dr Herman was proven by Judge Heller and whether her investigation included the possible role of GAL Michael Meehan in early drafts of the report etc. I don't believe MT knows the answers to any of these questions and given that the taint surrounding the entire report seems to touch on so many issues and potentially great corruption as well, I'm surprised MT ever wanted to drag it into the criminal proceedings.

IDK, I'm chalking up the ongoing MT references to the discredited report as simply another example of her profound stupidity and great arrogance. I don't think MT is wired to take accountability for anything she has ever done and so these ongoing attempts to provide yet another disinformation 'spin' on things such as the letter to Shannon Miller will sadly continue until she is 6 ft. under ground.

MOO

This STEAMS MY BROCCOLI that she continues to reference THE CONTENT of that report. It was sealed because IT WAS NEVER COMPLETED. And conveniently for MT who continues to reference, intimate, leak, disenina8and publish that report, no one can answer her, without them violating the order.

If JFd disappeared herself, it was long before she had five previous, unique, irreplaceable, induplicable children for whom she would have laid down her life, but NOT in the way FD tore it from her.

NO WAY did MT think, on that day of all days, while FD was simply and mysterious MIA, asking her to answer his phone, that Jennifer walked away from her life.

Celebratory dinner? They knew Jennifer was going to be gone.... and maybe that was FD's ugly brainchild, thought everyone would think JFd drove to the park and gonegirled herself. As if that's how she'd bequeath her children to FD. Vile.

This is what MT has been wetting her pants over for all these years -- so called "proof" the JFd was a disappearer.

Digusted with the both of them, FD and MT. To advance their own aims, they'd happily tell five heartbroken children that their mother left them purposefully, knowingly. That is a crime unto itself.

It changes nothing.

JFd didn't gone girl herself and MT knew it. Why was she answering FD's phone? And not the least bit concerned he was off gallivanting, she KNEW where he was.

And once the blood soaked clothing was recovered, if she somehow didn't know it before, she knew it for sure then.

No one else can refer to the report BECAUSE IT'S SEALED TO EVERYONE -- as if it never existed. She should be held in contempt of SEVERAL courts.

She is despicable.

JMO
@Megnut, SO AGREE.

But, the illogic of MT is quite stunning as JF leaving in the past bore no connection to any reason to leave in the present. JF was cleaning the clock of FD in Family Court (MT had to have known this) and FD was effectively bankrupt (MT had to have known this as well as she knew all about FORE and the FD money situation) and so JF had no reason to leave (MT well knew this)! Its just one jumbled mess of thoughts from the highly disordered (IMO) mind of MT that bears no resemblance to the truth (Actual TRUTH and not the MT truth)!

The irony is that if FD and MT had reached a compromise with JF on the custody/divorce (rather than conspiring to murder her) that the couple most likely could have gotten IDK $2-3 million or so from selling the remaining properties and kept FORE going at a smaller scale level than when it had funding from Farber father. I realize FD would never have done this given his rage and entitlement and it appears neither FD nor MT really wanted to work any longer and so given their priorities murder became a viable strategy in their anger fueled and delusional minds.

The thing I don't understand is where did the money go that FD got via mortgaging up all the properties in his portfolio? It seemed he imo intentionally burned FORE to the ground and knew bankruptcy was just a couple of months away by the time of his death. He no doubt used some of the money to live and he and MT did travel etc. and the cost to carry the houses was substantial and then he got hit with legal fees but he supposedly died with less than $2,000 in his checking account and Anna Curry was paying for everything it appears around the time of his suicide. I don't think he paid Atty Pattis millions and so imo this leaves a good amt of money floating around and I do wonder if it simply went to Greece?

What continues to bother me greatly about MT and her entire clan is that they simply believe themselves to be above the law or beyond the law. MT twisted logic about the discredited report is irrational as well as wrong. ANY GOOD ATTY imo would have told MT and her mother years ago to simply 'zip it' on the issue of the report and they would have enforced that legal guidance. INSTEAD MT had an attorney that simply did what she wanted to do and really had no ethical standards and was himself willing to go to the CT Supreme Court on the issue of the discredited report knowing his efforts would fail (they did). Talk about the 'blind leading the deaf and the dumb' and all parties driven by pure greed and self interest! There was no voice of reason imo in the legal defence of MT and it happened due to the weakness and ineptitude of her Counsel (and side kick) imo. The extent of 'reasonable doubt' was the nonsense of the rain/thunderstorm and MT sleeping with her daughter (which was never mentioned iirc prior to trial) which is why I would have loved to have seen BOTH MT and her daughter on the stand to discuss and be subject to cross examination on as my belief is that it was absolute BS and could not have withstood cross examination and MT and Horn know this!

MT had nearly 4 years to provide true EXCULPATORY evidence (so glad to hear that MT knows what this is but if she understands it then why didn't she present it instead of the forgetful Dr. Luftus or the other Professor from Northwestern that dictated her report to Horn while in a taxi) on her behalf to the Court and instead of doing so (my guess is it didn't exist as she and her legal team well know) she and her legal team simply point to a sealed irrelevant report.

MT never had the courage to take the stand on her own behalf to speak to the issues of hows and why's of the FD phone manipulations on the Murder Date by her happened and also explain her actions at 80MS and explain the Murder Eve Dinner. I would bet that in the entire time since 2015/4 that MT had been with FD that she had probably never ever touched his phone with his knowledge (we do know she was checking it for random convo's and hookups with other girlfriends)!

MT is asking for people to believe that she knew nothing about any of this and a reasonable person AS WELL AS A JURY simply found this impossible to believe. The six hours of LE interviews were enough to prove to me that MT is incapable of telling the truth about anything and so there was no basis to support the jury believing her about anything ever.

MOO

MT's DOGGEDNESS confirms something for me.

FD thought he had it made.

Perfect crime, perfect alibi.

JFd, poof.

But JFd fought with everything she had to write her murderer's name in blood.

They thought the police would accept a gone girl. It would blow over. Die down. But in the interim, FD would have the children and would have started bilking GF for every scent he could. I suppose he thought LA would come along, package deal. So he and MT could travel the world with their waterskiing and downhill skiing proteges.

How clever they must have thought themselves to be as they rehearsed their respective parts.

Truly diabolical.

Terrifies me to think what might have happened had FD managed to incapaciate JFd without blood loss and if LA and GF hadn't been so dialed in, swift to protect the children.

MT has no conscience.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318