GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

This article was sent to me that was published in a Venezuelan newspaper “The National” and translated to English. Quite interesting. Explains the Troconis family interpretation of this horrific tragedy that their daughter participated in and was convicted.

They violate their rights and unjustly sentence a Venezuelan woman to prison in the United States

This tragic story for the Venezuelan family dates back to 2016, when Michelle Troconis, residing in Miami, met the Greek-American Fotis Dulos at a water ski club.
By The National-
June 7, 2024
Michelle Troconis, a Venezuelan born in the United States, was brutally sentenced to fourteen and a half years in prison, plus five years of probation, on May 31. This occurred after a tainted jury from her hometown found her guilty in March in connection with the disappearance and death of Jennifer Dulos.

Michelle Troconis, a Venezuelan born in the United States, was brutally sentenced to fourteen and a half years in prison, plus five years of probation, on May 31. This occurred after a tainted jury from her hometown found her guilty in March in connection with the disappearance and death of Jennifer Dulos.

This tragic story for the Venezuelan family dates back to 2016, when Michelle, living in Miami, met the Greek-American Fotis Dulos at a water ski club. Without knowing his background, Fotis introduced himself to both Michelle and her family as a successful builder, semi-professional athlete, family man, father of five children, separated from his wife and in the process of amicable separation. divorce. This character met Michelle even though he was in another relationship and frequently attended the ski club with his nanny and her children, but never with Jennifer.

It was not until May 2019 that misfortune struck several families involved. Jennifer Dulos is declared missing after failing to show up for a medical appointment and failing to respond to several calls from family and friends. Immediately, the police force in the neighborhood of New Caanan, Connecticut, latches onto American statistics and suspects her husband Fotis and her partner, Michelle. However, the local media begins the unbridled persecution of morbidity to generate sensational news with high engagement and ratings, calling Michelle the “lover” of Fotis Dulos and his wife Jennifer as “the selfless mother of five children.” .

As the days, weeks and months proceeded, and the investigation that cost millions of dollars to the State, the police, through arrest warrants with fabricated and distorted information, and the signature of judges and prosecutors with dubious reputations and scandals of corruption, achieves the arrest of Michelle and Fotis. In four and a half years, Michelle underwent more than nine months of house arrest, she was stripped along with her daughter of the property where she resided with Dulos, forced to remain in Connecticut away from her support system. . Shortly after, Fotis Dulos commits suicide so as not to face the responsibility of the charges and leaves Michelle “carrying the dead” and 5 orphaned children.

Michelle spent more than 3 and a half years (1,404 days) with a GPS-cricket on her leg that required two to three hours of electrical charging per day. But the most serious thing was the forced separation from her only daughter, a youth Olympic athlete.

The American judicial system failed both Michelle and the Connecticut community, since the process was flawed from the beginning and based on pre-fabricated stories to fit Michelle as a “scapegoat” in a narrative that would make the family feel better. of the victim and justify to taxpayers the millions spent and the large number of police officers, detectives, FBI agents , experts, etc., that were used.

However, to this day Jennifer Dulos' body has not been found, nor has the weapon that was supposedly used to cause her harm, nor is it really known who and how her death occurred. Pure speculation.

But what is known is that a suspected Dulos employee, who was in New Caanan on the day of Jennifer's disappearance, was given legal immunity a few days before Troconis' trial and was rewarded with American citizenship. , for testifying and lying under oath to incriminate Michelle as a conspirator in “a crime” that she did not commit.

The judicial and legal process had enormous flaws, including:

She was subjected, along with an inept first private lawyer, to numerous interrogations with the police without the presence of a translator into Michelle's mother tongue who at the same time acted as another interrogator.

Other suspects were left out of the rigged trial, such as the employee, Fotis' friend and civil attorney, Kent Mawhinney, who coerced Michelle to answer a call to Fotis' phone on the morning of Jennifer's disappearance, and who supposedly will go to trial. in January. Kent has been accused by his wife of sexual harassment and attempted strangulation.

Michelle did not have the right to a speedy trial, which is in the fifth and sixth amendments of the constitution. Although it was arbitrarily granted in September by the judge, it was not executed as such. Jury selection was in October, followed by a long pause of two months before the start of the trial, exposed to public and media opinion unprecedented in American judicial history.

There was a long trial of 30 business days where more than 50% of the time was dedicated to the trial and conviction of Fotis Dulos (being dead to face his responsibilities).

We repeat, the main suspect turned star witness was given immunity.

There were four and a half years of an OJ Simpson-level media blitz, perpetuating a cruel and abhorrent image of Michelle, far from the reality of her true life story.

Michelle Troconis was as much a victim of Fotis Dulos as Jennifer and her children.

The trial showed a different reality from the Fotis Dulos that Michelle and all of us knew, who was bankrupt, financially dependent on the Farber family and a cunning 'serial adulterer'. Michelle was with the wrong man, in the wrong place, on the wrong days. This is Michelle's greatest regret, who, although innocent, has been unjustly convicted by public opinion of a crime that she did not commit.

During the day of the sentencing, the Farber family, Jennifer's children and friends vented their frustration, hatred and thirst for revenge towards Michelle, once again fabricating Hollywood-style stories, fed and channeled by the two prosecutors, alleging that Michelle wanted “replace Jennifer Dulos.” On the other hand, the Troconis family, close relatives, friends and people close to Michelle from the Connecticut community had for the first time the opportunity to tell for several hours who the real Michelle Troconis is, filling the courthouse with messages of love that They describe a charitable woman, committed to the faith, an exemplary mother, unconditional friend and sister, with an immense heart incapable of harming anyone, least of all another mother, or even of planning a conspiracy like the one that was condemned.

As a family, we call on the Venezuelan community to join our fight to find Michelle's freedom and to stand up to the media that spreads false and sensational information.
Oh my. There are almost no words except this has Mama T written all over it. The only thing she fails to mention is the mental state of JF that they so often tried to bring into the court via a sham mental health assessment that was sealed.

She also still has no clue of the American judicial system. A speedy trail means one that starts within a reasonable amount of time (quicker than 5 years), but certainly not one that concludes in an afternoon or in a week! It doesn’t surprise me though, as she and her daughter thought having a sealed document screaming from a laptop screen in a courtroom was copacetic too.

The article also implies that FD commits suicide so he doesn’t have to face responsibility; yet they literally blame PG for the crime.

And of the pity party that she and her daughter were stripped of “their residence” especially appalls me.

I guess there is some kind of Venezuelan version of Fundly they are seeking to grift from now. I looked at the source in El Nacional and fortunately didn’t see a link to a fund me page in the article.

I sent the translation of the Venezuelan newspaper article to Lindy Urso, Pawel Gumienny’s attorney. Suddenly not sure I should be stepping in it like this, but no turning back now. What is with the sudden spree of statements? Did it really take two full weeks to cobble together that bunch of lies? “Michi started planning her move away from CT in March”-oh yeah? How come nothing was packed? “Mawhinney forced her to answer Fotis’s phone”-Oh yeah? How come she didn’t say to Kent “let Fotis answer his own phone”, because she thought he was in the house? “Pawel, the main suspect, was in New Canaan when Jennifer was murdered”. Oh yeah? He was there because Fotis sent him there. And if he killed Jennifer, it would have been Fotis’s truck that was seen and not the Tacoma, because that is what PG drove. JFC!
I think it is a good idea that you sent it to PG’s attorney. In the statement the parent’s just released they basically blame FD with no mention of him. I think the newspaper article was geared for collecting contributions to their coffers.

How do they figure she was successful? The only property she owned was purchased with Gaston Begue’s money. She didn’t even own a car of her own. And she had not had a job for years. That reminds me-FORE group was on record as paying her $100k for at least one year-has the IRS gotten around to finding out if she filed her income tax return for that?
She had so much, it only took a few black hefty bags when she was “stripped” out of her residence!

Oh my. There are almost no words except this has Mama T written all over it. The only thing she fails to mention is the mental state of JF that they so often tried to bring into the court via a sham mental health assessment that was sealed.

She also still has no clue of the American judicial system. A speedy trail means one that starts within a reasonable amount of time (quicker than 5 years), but certainly not one that concludes in an afternoon or in a week! It doesn’t surprise me though, as she and her daughter thought having a sealed document screaming from a laptop screen in a courtroom was copacetic too.

The article also implies that FD commits suicide so he doesn’t have to face responsibility; yet they literally blame PG for the crime.

And of the pity party that she and her daughter were stripped of “their residence” especially appalls me.

I guess there is some kind of Venezuelan version of Fundly they are seeking to grift from now. I looked at the source in El Nacional and fortunately didn’t see a link to a fund me page in the article.
Copacetic is such a wonderful word and imo so absolutely appropriate to use here so thanks for bringing it to this discussion and tagging it to the Troconis clan. There is absolute ZERO imo that is copacetic about this collection of people that simply have been engaged in misinformation and disinformation about MT and the entire prosecution of her case. Nothing. What has been so sad (and wrong imo) is that the public narrative in this MT has been really a single voice from the Troconis clan supported by MSM media as there was no narrative provided by the State of CT and the Farber Family and Friends chose to not directly engage with the Troconis mis and dis information and simply 'gray rocked' the Troconis family and friends. I get the 'gray rock' approach but the thing is that because the media isn't investigating and fact checking that outright misstatements (aka WHOPPER SIZED LIES) can be perpetuated by the Troconis clan with no repercussions. Its wrong but its sadly been the reality of this case discussion in the public media. I've not seen one member of the MSM press ask a follow up question or fact check a statement and respond to make a correction in all the years of this sad case. Didn't see it on Dateline, Didn't See it from CBS, NBC, Channel 12 or FOX. Quite sad. Print media simply seemed to reprint/repost the Schoenhorn and Troconis talking points and never asked questions or did any digging either. Again, quite sad.

MT citizenship ties to Venezuela are imo more than a bit murky as all we really know is that she let her Venezuelan passport lapse (given the situation there its unlikely she can renew it but given the Mama Troconis family members that are in the present adminitration in Venezuela my guess is that a passport could be 'materialised' for MT if enough cash passed hands.

But, I'm curious to know whether MT used her US passport or Venezuelan Passport to go and stay in Argentina for 6 years or so? We never knew the answer to any of this because there are sadly no investigative journalists following this case and the State of CT Prosecutors apparently didn't pursue the issue of MT legal ties to Argentina. When exactly did the MT Venezuelan Passport lapse and HAS IT BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE JUDGE AS HE DEMANDED now months ago??????

MT lived in Argentina for I believe 6 years and this is not easy to do imo given their rules for residency and citizenship (imo its probably harder for a US Citizen vs a Venezuelan Citizen). According to the BA Times, it appears Venezuelans are now the 3rd largest immigrant community in Argentina. Residency permits have been allowed for up to 2 years for those initially coming from Venezuela. But, how did MT enter and STAY IN ARGENTINA FOR SO LONG? Did she obtain citizenship and an Argentinian passport and that is why it was so easy for her to allow her Venezuelan passport to lapse?

Source: https://www.migrationpolicy.org/sit...i-venezuelans-legal-status-2023_eng_final.pdf

The exodus from Venezuela has been going on for a good long time as that country imploded with large numbers of citizens beginning to flee going back to the 2016 period. My guess is that this is around when the Troconis crew departed their 'beloved homeland' and moved full time to Miami to reside in a Country that they seem to publicly deride and hate based on their never ending commentary about their treatment while in the US and particularly its treatment of MT. All this 'mistreatment' happens as the family amasses assets, is presumably working although in the case of Papi Troconis this is quite unclear imo and Mama Troconis uses her "Masters Degree in Psychology" to perpetrate a Medicaid fraud in FL that was of a size that caught the eye of the US Federal Authorities and MT sisters seem to have various grifts going on and MT by all accounts never worked but instead was a 'professional' mistress to FD and previously a 'house wife' to the husband she cheated on in Miami with FD and who she quickly divorced in order to move to CT. Interesting to move to the US for safety and security AND YET thrash it and its govt on rinse and repeat FOR YEARS. Mama Troconis said in her commentary at the trial that she 'continues to work in her field' in Miami? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WHEN SHE LOST HER LICENSE TO PRACTICE AS PART OF THE DIVERSION AGREEMENT WITH THE US Federal Prosecutor? Where is the Press on this? Then we have Papi Troconis on Linkedin touting his CSA credential and apparently working in Miami. As soon as this was called out then the entry was removed from Linkedin and the private equity firm that owns the clinic where he apparently was working (is working? IDK) refused to answer any questions about him or his ties to their company. Again, no Press ever tracked all this back to provide explanation for what all might be going on. Schoenhorn continued the Troconis Family mis/dis information by saying what he did to describe both of MT parents but NOTHING he said was true (Mama Troconis is NOT A Clinical Psychologist and Papi Troconis is NOT a US credentialed MD and has never been licensed to PRACTICE in the US and has NEVER been Board Certified). Again, the Press never checked who MT was and certainly never checked who her parents and family were.

The above cited study states that: "Both the Argentinian and Uruguayan governments also provided special measures to help Venezuelans obtain residency permits and access the labor market and education system. For instance, in Argentina, the National Migration Directorate issued special regulations that facilitated the use of expired documents (as Venezuelans may find it difficult to acquire new ones) and encouraged the recognition of professional educational credentials earned in Venezuela". I do wonder if this is what MT might have done and then sought some permanent legal status in Argentina. I find it mind blowing that the CT Prosecutors did zero to investigate this situation in order to confirm the MT 'flight risk' status. Getting a convicted felon that has fled from the US to Argentina is not only complex but has proven difficult in other cases. For reference here is info on the Extradition Treaty in place between US and Argentina. Does the State of CT even know the legal status of MT in Argentina?

To the Troconis crew, my offer of a wonderful and adventure filled and 'smoke filled' one way flight to Caracas remains open but you will have to stay there and never set foot in the US again! I've made progress on finding the perfect plane for MT to return to her 'homeland' upon release so just respond here and she can be picked up in luxury from York and taken to HPN and the DR and then Caracas. Sorry to be so unwelcoming but imo the US doesn't need ungrateful and disrespectful immigrants like the Troconis crew as they appear ungrateful for the blessings and safety given to them by the US Govt along with their freedom to shop endlessly at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and simply listening to them denigrate the US and its judicial system simply grinds my last nerve to shreds!

I do wonder if MT has a residency permit or even citizenship in Argentina? The above article states: "Both the Argentinian and Uruguayan governments also provided special measures to help Venezuelans obtain residency permits and access the labor market and education system. For instance, in Argentina, the National Migration Directorate issued special regulations that facilitated the use of expired documents (as Venezuelans may find it difficult to acquire new ones) and encouraged the recognition of professional educational credentials earned in Venezuela".

The other point of clarification is that MTs "HOME IN CT" following her removal (and make no mistake that she was removed by CT CSP) from 4JX where she was a non rent paying resident WAS THE RESIDENCE INN in Avon, CT.

Here is the Daily Mail article of MT and her daughter and MT going in/out of the local hotel.

MT left 4JX with no car (she didn't own one as she was permitted to use the White Jeep owned by FORE) and her meager possessions in BLACK HEFTY BAGS. Yes, MT was 42-45 years old when she was told to leave 4JX, didn't own a car and was tossed out of the house OWNED BY FD AND JFD and had to remove her possessions and those of her daughter (then aged 12-13 iirc, in Hefty garbage bags. IMO this REALITY was a FAR CRY from the testaments heard by the CHURCH PEOPLE at the Sentencing Hearing. MT never worked while in CT and her grifting arrangement with FD and FORE was never adequately explored by the CIvil Trial because the 'incompetent attorney per the Troconis Crew' managed to get her excused from testifying following his advice for her to take the 5th on all deposition questions.

I'm not sure what else can be done on these ongoing Troconis and Schoenhorn LIES other than to fact check them and respond on here accordingly. Frankly its all made so much worse by the likes of NBC and CBS reprinting the Troconis Statements with no context and no fact checking. But, I've given up fact checking MSM as its simply a bottomless pit of mis/disinformation on this tragic case as for whatever reason they seem to have collectively chosen to treat MT in such a way that imo doesn't adequately reflect the reality of her situation which is as follows based on the FINDINGS OF A JURY OF HER PEERS IN A CT COURT OF LAW AND WHERE A CT JUDGE SENTENCED HER TO 14.5 years and 5 years probation:

Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 3.26.57 PM.png

MOO

I sent the translation of the Venezuelan newspaper article to Lindy Urso, Pawel Gumienny’s attorney. Suddenly not sure I should be stepping in it like this, but no turning back now. What is with the sudden spree of statements? Did it really take two full weeks to cobble together that bunch of lies? “Michi started planning her move away from CT in March”-oh yeah? How come nothing was packed? “Mawhinney forced her to answer Fotis’s phone”-Oh yeah? How come she didn’t say to Kent “let Fotis answer his own phone”, because she thought he was in the house? “Pawel, the main suspect, was in New Canaan when Jennifer was murdered”. Oh yeah? He was there because Fotis sent him there. And if he killed Jennifer, it would have been Fotis’s truck that was seen and not the Tacoma, because that is what PG drove. JFC!
Good work!

These statements are imo a blatant attempt to rewrite history YET AGAIN (forgot if we are on the 4th or 5th attempt at doing this by the Troconis Clan)? Could be the sixth in this shifting sands approach to reality but who knows?

MT had the OPTION at her trial to GO ON THE RECORD once and for all to clarify all of these issues and BE SUBJECT TO CROSS EXAMINATION.

Did we see this happen?

Nope. Never happened.

Instead MT seemed to get down on her knees (YET AGAIN) and beg Judge Randolph for mercy but she did this with NO CROSS EXAMINATION.

MT and Schoenhorn put up NO witnesses to corroborate ANYTHING that is in the most recent statement and instead chose to put up the "Murders Eve Crew", the "Pond Guy" and the "Expert Witnesses" who didn't imo seem very 'expert'.

Nothing was presented in trial BY THE DEFENCE to attest to any of the allegations and statements presently being made by the Troconis clan and Schoenhorn.

I've picked out a particularly lovely crisp German wine that will be perfection imo for reading the 200+ pages posted above by the ever intrepid and always ON POINT @Seattle1!

Wine o'clock as @lucegirl used to say and what better time to read more fiction from Horn?

MOO

The imo farcical statement in its entirety to see YET AGAIN the back tracking, reinvention of MT, lack of remorse, absence of personal responsibility and repetition of lies along with a seeming new twist in the narrative to go after KM in a more direct way EVEN though no evidence was presented by the Defence at the MT trial to SUPPORT ANY of these statements. I won't bother fact checking line by line as others here have done a brilliant job attacking the BIG MAJOR LIES:

Below is the full statement from the Troconis family on behalf of Michelle:

Michelle Troconis is an innocent woman who has been unjustly sentenced to prison for crimes she did not commit. This situation represents a significant injustice. Tragically, Michelle is bearing the consequences of actions perpetrated by Fotis Dulos, who ultimately took his own life to avoid prosecution for his alleged crimes.
Michelle was a victim of Fotis Dulos, a manipulative, controlling, and deceitful individual who fabricated a false reality for his gain. Fotis presented himself as a successful businessman undergoing an amicable divorce. He deceived Michelle into leaving her beautiful life and moving to Connecticut by falsely claiming that Jennifer Dulos supported his new relationship with Michelle. Fotis targeted Michelle, a successful, independent, kind, and caring single mother.

Michelle never wanted to replace Jennifer or live her life. She never claimed to want the responsibility of being the mother to six children. She was happy with her life as a single mother to her daughter. By March 2019, she was planning to move out of Connecticut at the end of the school year to leave Fotis peacefully and continue her life independently.
Until the trial, Michelle did not fully understand the controlling and manipulative nature of Fotis, partly because they did not live together full-9me. Over the two years they were involved, Michelle lived with Fotis for approximately 14 months, often traveling with her daughter out of state for extended periods due to her daughter's athletic commitments. Fotis deceived not only Michelle but also lawyers and highly qualified mental health professionals, convincing everyone that he was a "good guy." These professionals, despite their extensive training, failed to recognize his true nature and that he could be capable of committing such a crime. It is therefore unreasonable to expect Michelle to have seen Fotis Dulos for who he was when even experts could not. It took years of marriage for Jennifer to grasp the danger Fotis posed fully and to fear him.

Michelle believed in the police when they spoke to her. She believed her former counsel when she had the constitutional right to remain silent. She believed in Fotis. She also assisted police in their search for Jennifer and offered to continue aiding their efforts. These are not the actions of a guilty person but rather those of an innocent individual who placed her faith in the American justice system, only to be failed by it.

Michelle Troconis is an innocent woman wrongfully incarcerated for crimes she did not commit. This is a profound miscarriage of justice, and we will never stop fighting to exonerate her.
- The Troconis Family

----------------------------------------------------------

Big laugh and then a yawn and then a huge sip of riesling and back to reading Horn horning.....

Simply exhausting to track these ongoing lies.

MOO

Here's the filing with the Appellate Court:

It's over 200 pages long with the appendix with all of JS's former motions included, it's well over 350 pages. Wonder if JS is still charging for all his copy and pasting. UGH!

One defense attorney who spoke on public media (NBC) after the trial mentioned that he would have focused on MT's traits as a great mother, etc. during the trial and would use those for the appeals. Here we go.
Wow….!!! 200 pages and possibly up to 350 total? I can just see defense counsel JS in court at the lectern….. trying to shuffle through each of the pages….. clock clicking loudly in the silence of a still room.. presenting each item for consideration….. a little stirred and shaken perhaps …… clicking his pen and striking each item as it is covered. But time runs out.

And defense counsel AF comforting the defendant while asking that she kindly lower her computer screen monitor. And quickly. /sarc

This would take more than the patience of Judge Randolph to accommodate IMO. And surely more than I have left with this one.

Would someone please let me know when we can be done with MT? And then set a reminder in say 14-1/2 years? ;) MOO

PS…. I see Seattle1 in post #793 tells us how long the clock will tick in the silent courtroom. Thanks Seattle!

The two prosecutors in the Michelle Troconis trial--Supervisory Assistant State's Attorney Michelle Manning and Assistant State's Attorney Sean McGuinness--received the 2024 Oliver Ellsworth Prosecutor of the Year Award last night.
The honor came at the CT Division of Criminal Justice Association's annual awards dinner. Both prosecutors were recognized "for their exemplary work in the matter of State of Connecticut vs. Michelle Troconis."

All I can say is: thank you Friends and Family of Jennifer Farber Dulos for taking the high road! You have lost sooooo much, though you haven’t lost your integrity. Thank you for not responding to these terrible lies and MT’s family rewriting of history. Thank you also for PG - you saw through the smoke and what a snake MT was and is. I don’t know what has the State of Connecticut judicial system and tv news stations running scared but something is definitely amiss!

This article was sent to me that was published in a Venezuelan newspaper “The National” and translated to English. Quite interesting. Explains the Troconis family interpretation of this horrific tragedy that their daughter participated in and was convicted.

They violate their rights and unjustly sentence a Venezuelan woman to prison in the United States

This tragic story for the Venezuelan family dates back to 2016, when Michelle Troconis, residing in Miami, met the Greek-American Fotis Dulos at a water ski club.
By The National-
June 7, 2024

This tragic story for the Venezuelan family dates back to 2016, when Michelle, living in Miami, met the Greek-American Fotis Dulos at a water ski club. Without knowing his background, Fotis introduced himself to both Michelle and her family as a successful builder, semi-professional athlete, family man, father of five children, separated from his wife and in the process of amicable separation. divorce. This character met Michelle even though he was in another relationship and frequently attended the ski club with his nanny and her children, but never with Jennifer.

It was not until May 2019 that misfortune struck several families involved. Jennifer Dulos is declared missing after failing to show up for a medical appointment and failing to respond to several calls from family and friends. Immediately, the police force in the neighborhood of New Caanan, Connecticut, latches onto American statistics and suspects her husband Fotis and her partner, Michelle. However, the local media begins the unbridled persecution of morbidity to generate sensational news with high engagement and ratings, calling Michelle the “lover” of Fotis Dulos and his wife Jennifer as “the selfless mother of five children.” .

As the days, weeks and months proceeded, and the investigation that cost millions of dollars to the State, the police, through arrest warrants with fabricated and distorted information, and the signature of judges and prosecutors with dubious reputations and scandals of corruption, achieves the arrest of Michelle and Fotis. In four and a half years, Michelle underwent more than nine months of house arrest, she was stripped along with her daughter of the property where she resided with Dulos, forced to remain in Connecticut away from her support system. . Shortly after, Fotis Dulos commits suicide so as not to face the responsibility of the charges and leaves Michelle “carrying the dead” and 5 orphaned children.

Michelle spent more than 3 and a half years (1,404 days) with a GPS-cricket on her leg that required two to three hours of electrical charging per day. But the most serious thing was the forced separation from her only daughter, a youth Olympic athlete.

The American judicial system failed both Michelle and the Connecticut community, since the process was flawed from the beginning and based on pre-fabricated stories to fit Michelle as a “scapegoat” in a narrative that would make the family feel better. of the victim and justify to taxpayers the millions spent and the large number of police officers, detectives, FBI agents , experts, etc., that were used.

However, to this day Jennifer Dulos' body has not been found, nor has the weapon that was supposedly used to cause her harm, nor is it really known who and how her death occurred. Pure speculation.

But what is known is that a suspected Dulos employee, who was in New Caanan on the day of Jennifer's disappearance, was given legal immunity a few days before Troconis' trial and was rewarded with American citizenship. , for testifying and lying under oath to incriminate Michelle as a conspirator in “a crime” that she did not commit.

The judicial and legal process had enormous flaws, including:

She was subjected, along with an inept first private lawyer, to numerous interrogations with the police without the presence of a translator into Michelle's mother tongue who at the same time acted as another interrogator.

Other suspects were left out of the rigged trial, such as the employee, Fotis' friend and civil attorney, Kent Mawhinney, who coerced Michelle to answer a call to Fotis' phone on the morning of Jennifer's disappearance, and who supposedly will go to trial. in January. Kent has been accused by his wife of sexual harassment and attempted strangulation.

Michelle did not have the right to a speedy trial, which is in the fifth and sixth amendments of the constitution. Although it was arbitrarily granted in September by the judge, it was not executed as such. Jury selection was in October, followed by a long pause of two months before the start of the trial, exposed to public and media opinion unprecedented in American judicial history.

There was a long trial of 30 business days where more than 50% of the time was dedicated to the trial and conviction of Fotis Dulos (being dead to face his responsibilities).

We repeat, the main suspect turned star witness was given immunity.

There were four and a half years of an OJ Simpson-level media blitz, perpetuating a cruel and abhorrent image of Michelle, far from the reality of her true life story.

Michelle Troconis was as much a victim of Fotis Dulos as Jennifer and her children.

The trial showed a different reality from the Fotis Dulos that Michelle and all of us knew, who was bankrupt, financially dependent on the Farber family and a cunning 'serial adulterer'. Michelle was with the wrong man, in the wrong place, on the wrong days. This is Michelle's greatest regret, who, although innocent, has been unjustly convicted by public opinion of a crime that she did not commit.

During the day of the sentencing, the Farber family, Jennifer's children and friends vented their frustration, hatred and thirst for revenge towards Michelle, once again fabricating Hollywood-style stories, fed and channeled by the two prosecutors, alleging that Michelle wanted “replace Jennifer Dulos.” On the other hand, the Troconis family, close relatives, friends and people close to Michelle from the Connecticut community had for the first time the opportunity to tell for several hours who the real Michelle Troconis is, filling the courthouse with messages of love that They describe a charitable woman, committed to the faith, an exemplary mother, unconditional friend and sister, with an immense heart incapable of harming anyone, least of all another mother, or even of planning a conspiracy like the one that was condemned.

As a family, we call on the Venezuelan community to join our fight to find Michelle's freedom and to stand up to the media that spreads false and sensational information.
Interesting,

It seems to me that this has nothing to do with a murder in the USA, and everything to do with, "Don't get any rosy, romantic ideas about democracy with a small "d".

If Venezuelans have any bad interactions with the criminal justice system in their county, they are to understand, from this article, that they would be much worse off in the USA.

MOO

All I can say is: thank you Friends and Family of Jennifer Farber Dulos for taking the high road! You have lost sooooo much, though you haven’t lost your integrity. Thank you for not responding to these terrible lies and MT’s family rewriting of history. Thank you also for PG - you saw through the smoke and what a snake MT was and is. I don’t know what has the State of Connecticut judicial system and tv news stations running scared but something is definitely amiss!
It’s sad to say, but it seems in today’s society, this is reality, and the only hope for justice in the there after.

And didn't they claim corrupt judges?
That should go over well.
MOO
The claims on the judicial corruption and misconduct really is quite laughable imo as the entire pretrial period and trial played out in plain sight of all that took the time to watch. Nothing was hidden by the State of CT here (and I can attest to the fact that in CT this is not always the case) and so to see the Troconis clan claims simply speaks to their ignorance and anger at not prevailing. Given the great gift given to MT with her light sentence I do wonder why they just wont melt away like the slime that they imo are but sadly they continue to spout mistruths and misrepresent the by now well documented facts.

If the family don't like the way that MT was presented at trial then imo that ship has sailed as they themselves were responsible for her defence. Whether they are setting up Horn to claim ineffective counsel just like they did with Atty Bowman before him IDK but certainly seems like that groundwork is being laid. Every opportunity was offered for MT to make a defence AND YET she presented nothing really at trial of any substance either regarding the main folks she and her family are targeting now, namely FD, KM and PG. Horn DID NOT INVESTIGATIVE work that I could see which he presented at trial. This imo was quite telling as my guess is that he (as did Pattis before him on behalf of FD) do some investigative work. AND YET the Troconis Family is yet again trying a new narrative to portray MT in a different light. Its imo sad to watch and frankly annoying to listen to as its simply factually incorrect and not in anyway connected to the reality of the life of MT, her relationship with FD and their CHOICE to murder JFD.

But, what stuns me though is the fact that Judge Randolph by virtue of his past rulings in other cases is imo clearly NO supporter of LE and certainly not CSP and MT was clearly the BENEFICIARY of his ruling against CSP and she saw her cell phone data tossed out of her trial. So many of the MT 'prior bad acts' evidence was also excluded and YET MT Family is not speaking about any of these well documented pre trial events or the various side bars to exclude these items and other items at her trial. Nope. No discussion of any of that.

I was going to do yet another list of items during the pre trial shitshow that the Troconis Crew are now denigrating as being 'unfair' and 'too long' where evidence AGAINST MT was excluded from her trial. But, this would simply be a total waste of time as FACTS mean nothing to the Troconis Crew as they simply want what they want and when they want it!

All I can say about the Troconis Crew is that stupid people say stupid things that are not truthful every day and its a sorry state of affairs that in CT NOT ONE MEMBER OF THE PRESS ARE ASKING QUESTIONS OR FACT CHECKING THE STATEMENTS.

NOT ONE.

How could anyone with 1/2 a brain read through the pretrial documents and then sit through the LONG TRIAL and make claims of an unfair process? Every judicial courtesy was extended to MT AND THEN SOME IMO. Simply boggles the mind as to the level of pure ignorance and stupidity on display from the the Troconis Crew. But, along with the ignorance is the entitlement. MT should be grateful that she didn't spend the entire 5 year pretrial period sitting in jail as she would have imo had she not had a family with the money to post her bond as she wasn't able to post the bond on her own behalf.

I do think what isn't being focused on is the fact that such a huge sum was spent by the State of CT to investigate the murder of JFD and that at MT trial just a fraction of the evidence imo was on display, much evidence that was prejudicial against MT was excluded too and the charges brought against MT were very specifically tailored to particular dates and times and events so as to facilitate her prosecution.

Could MT have been charged with other crimes in this horrific murder? My guess is that the answer to this is YES but the State limited the charges imo to facilitate prosecution and I understand why this was done. But, I don't think the Troconis family understands that MT imo got off lightly for her role.

What I cannot understand is that the Troconis Family continues to make claims when MT got a LIGHT sentence that is roughly a quarter of what might have been possible and in other jurisdictions most likely would have been imposed.

I mean where can someone be charged with conspiracy murder and spend less than 2 days in jail, move out of state and spend nearly 5 years with their child and go SKIING while the person whose murder they participated in lost their life and their 5 children are parentless? I have no words for how CT allowed MT to spend no time in jail pretrial and when I want to get angry I go back and read the absolutely ridiculous claims of 'torture' made by MT and Schoenhorn regarding wearing the ankle bracelet and having to spend 3 hrs to charge it or the period of 'house arrest' that happened as the State no doubt was assessing 'flight risk'. But, it wasn't just that these claims were made by the Troconis family, but what enrages me is that the CT Judges entertained the claims and allowed the monitoring to stop and allowed someone with serious charges to leave the jurisdiction. WHITE GLOVE TREATMENT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY and a much different experience than most similarly accused get in CT imo.

MT imo has always been a flight risk and imo it was only her families money tied up in her bond that imo might have kept her in the US. The fact that places such as Argentina would allow a possibly fleeing MT refuge EVEN WITH an expired Venezuelan passport is something that I think is a real issue. I also don't believe the CT Prosecutors explored MT legal status in Argentina fully either and this is a concern as well.

I think the claims made by the Troconis family are offensive not just because they are wrong but because they are profoundly ignorant. They are still talking about how the MT spent much time talking about FD and his crime. Why this was the case is not a difficult issue to understand but YET its still in their narrative. The MT as a victim narrative is still very much front and center for the family for MT and I simply find this again factually incorrect but yet another attempt to rewrite history.

MT in her trial had the opportunity to speak on the record and be subject to cross examination (BUT SHE DIDN'T) and she and her defense had the opportunity to present evidence on her behalf to support any of the half baked claims that they are now speaking about in their now 6th attempt to rewrite the history of this tragedy.

I do very much fault the State's presentation of tracing the path of MT from Miami and her early days of being a cheating wife herself with FD to the CHOICE she made to move to CT. The States presentation for whatever reason didn't present much in the way of background info on MT and imo such information would have presented a more realistic picture of MT as a human being and it would have also rendered the parade of CHURCH ladies seen at sentencing moot. I'm not sure why the State made this choice to not really share more about MT because imo they had ALOT of information about MT but for whatever reason they didn't go this route.

The reality is that MT as a human hasn't accomplished much in her imo sorry life and that best description I've seen of her so far is to call her a "party girl and mean girl" and I've also seen her called a 'parasite' and I think this is accurate as well in many respects. She is not a socialite as the MSM sometimes refers to her as she really was just a mistress and not a well paid one at that as FD frankly based on her testimony in the LE interviews didn't seem to give her all that much financially. Whether this was a lie (I suspect it was a whopper) we don't know because the finances of the FD and MT relationship wasn't explored publicly by LE. But, we know MT didn't even own a car so she could drive away with dignity with her daughter when she was evicted by CSP to the local hotel. The facts on all these issues are quite clear and that is why the Troconis family narrative is so very dangerous as they are trying to turn the facts of the situation on their head to make MT appear to be someone SHE IS NOT.

Her family knows all this and yet the narrative of 'poor innocent Michi continues'. MT is someone who as a female chose to live her entire life supported by men and not supporting herself and I think those images of MT leaving 4JX with her life in Hefty bags is a testament to who and what she is and what she has accomplished in her sorry life of bouncing between Caracas, Argentina, Dubai and Miami.

Party Girl/Mean Girl is who MT is as a pathetic human and non contributing member of US Society imo and no amount of Family screaming to the contrary will erase the history that MT HERSELF SO CLEARLY WROTE as the facts simply speak for themselves.

MOO (and quite annoyed to even be speaking about simple factual information about MT 5 years after it was all first discussed! I feel like we are in an extended replay of the movie Groundhog Day where the Troconis Family thinks that spouting misstatements and untruths about a person whose personal history is quite clear will have any relevance).

Enough....

The claims on the judicial corruption and misconduct really is quite laughable imo as the entire pretrial period and trial played out in plain sight of all that took the time to watch. Nothing was hidden by the State of CT here (and I can attest to the fact that in CT this is not always the case) and so to see the Troconis clan claims simply speaks to their ignorance and anger at not prevailing. Given the great gift given to MT with her light sentence I do wonder why they just wont melt away like the slime that they imo are but sadly they continue to spout mistruths and misrepresent the by now well documented facts.

If the family don't like the way that MT was presented at trial then imo that ship has sailed as they themselves were responsible for her defence. Whether they are setting up Horn to claim ineffective counsel just like they did with Atty Bowman before him IDK but certainly seems like that groundwork is being laid. Every opportunity was offered for MT to make a defence AND YET she presented nothing really at trial of any substance either regarding the main folks she and her family are targeting now, namely FD, KM and PG. Horn DID NOT INVESTIGATIVE work that I could see which he presented at trial. This imo was quite telling as my guess is that he (as did Pattis before him on behalf of FD) do some investigative work. AND YET the Troconis Family is yet again trying a new narrative to portray MT in a different light. Its imo sad to watch and frankly annoying to listen to as its simply factually incorrect and not in anyway connected to the reality of the life of MT, her relationship with FD and their CHOICE to murder JFD.

But, what stuns me though is the fact that Judge Randolph by virtue of his past rulings in other cases is imo clearly NO supporter of LE and certainly not CSP and MT was clearly the BENEFICIARY of his ruling against CSP and she saw her cell phone data tossed out of her trial. So many of the MT 'prior bad acts' evidence was also excluded and YET MT Family is not speaking about any of these well documented pre trial events or the various side bars to exclude these items and other items at her trial. Nope. No discussion of any of that.

I was going to do yet another list of items during the pre trial shitshow that the Troconis Crew are now denigrating as being 'unfair' and 'too long' where evidence AGAINST MT was excluded from her trial. But, this would simply be a total waste of time as FACTS mean nothing to the Troconis Crew as they simply want what they want and when they want it!

All I can say about the Troconis Crew is that stupid people say stupid things that are not truthful every day and its a sorry state of affairs that in CT NOT ONE MEMBER OF THE PRESS ARE ASKING QUESTIONS OR FACT CHECKING THE STATEMENTS.

NOT ONE.

How could anyone with 1/2 a brain read through the pretrial documents and then sit through the LONG TRIAL and make claims of an unfair process? Every judicial courtesy was extended to MT AND THEN SOME IMO. Simply boggles the mind as to the level of pure ignorance and stupidity on display from the the Troconis Crew. But, along with the ignorance is the entitlement. MT should be grateful that she didn't spend the entire 5 year pretrial period sitting in jail as she would have imo had she not had a family with the money to post her bond as she wasn't able to post the bond on her own behalf.

I do think what isn't being focused on is the fact that such a huge sum was spent by the State of CT to investigate the murder of JFD and that at MT trial just a fraction of the evidence imo was on display, much evidence that was prejudicial against MT was excluded too and the charges brought against MT were very specifically tailored to particular dates and times and events so as to facilitate her prosecution.

Could MT have been charged with other crimes in this horrific murder? My guess is that the answer to this is YES but the State limited the charges imo to facilitate prosecution and I understand why this was done. But, I don't think the Troconis family understands that MT imo got off lightly for her role.

What I cannot understand is that the Troconis Family continues to make claims when MT got a LIGHT sentence that is roughly a quarter of what might have been possible and in other jurisdictions most likely would have been imposed.

I mean where can someone be charged with conspiracy murder and spend less than 2 days in jail, move out of state and spend nearly 5 years with their child and go SKIING while the person whose murder they participated in lost their life and their 5 children are parentless? I have no words for how CT allowed MT to spend no time in jail pretrial and when I want to get angry I go back and read the absolutely ridiculous claims of 'torture' made by MT and Schoenhorn regarding wearing the ankle bracelet and having to spend 3 hrs to charge it or the period of 'house arrest' that happened as the State no doubt was assessing 'flight risk'. But, it wasn't just that these claims were made by the Troconis family, but what enrages me is that the CT Judges entertained the claims and allowed the monitoring to stop and allowed someone with serious charges to leave the jurisdiction. WHITE GLOVE TREATMENT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY and a much different experience than most similarly accused get in CT imo.

MT imo has always been a flight risk and imo it was only her families money tied up in her bond that imo might have kept her in the US. The fact that places such as Argentina would allow a possibly fleeing MT refuge EVEN WITH an expired Venezuelan passport is something that I think is a real issue. I also don't believe the CT Prosecutors explored MT legal status in Argentina fully either and this is a concern as well.

I think the claims made by the Troconis family are offensive not just because they are wrong but because they are profoundly ignorant. They are still talking about how the MT spent much time talking about FD and his crime. Why this was the case is not a difficult issue to understand but YET its still in their narrative. The MT as a victim narrative is still very much front and center for the family for MT and I simply find this again factually incorrect but yet another attempt to rewrite history.

MT in her trial had the opportunity to speak on the record and be subject to cross examination (BUT SHE DIDN'T) and she and her defense had the opportunity to present evidence on her behalf to support any of the half baked claims that they are now speaking about in their now 6th attempt to rewrite the history of this tragedy.

I do very much fault the State's presentation of tracing the path of MT from Miami and her early days of being a cheating wife herself with FD to the CHOICE she made to move to CT. The States presentation for whatever reason didn't present much in the way of background info on MT and imo such information would have presented a more realistic picture of MT as a human being and it would have also rendered the parade of CHURCH ladies seen at sentencing moot. I'm not sure why the State made this choice to not really share more about MT because imo they had ALOT of information about MT but for whatever reason they didn't go this route.

The reality is that MT as a human hasn't accomplished much in her imo sorry life and that best description I've seen of her so far is to call her a "party girl and mean girl" and I've also seen her called a 'parasite' and I think this is accurate as well in many respects. She is not a socialite as the MSM sometimes refers to her as she really was just a mistress and not a well paid one at that as FD frankly based on her testimony in the LE interviews didn't seem to give her all that much financially. Whether this was a lie (I suspect it was a whopper) we don't know because the finances of the FD and MT relationship wasn't explored publicly by LE. But, we know MT didn't even own a car so she could drive away with dignity with her daughter when she was evicted by CSP to the local hotel. The facts on all these issues are quite clear and that is why the Troconis family narrative is so very dangerous as they are trying to turn the facts of the situation on their head to make MT appear to be someone SHE IS NOT.

Her family knows all this and yet the narrative of 'poor innocent Michi continues'. MT is someone who as a female chose to live her entire life supported by men and not supporting herself and I think those images of MT leaving 4JX with her life in Hefty bags is a testament to who and what she is and what she has accomplished in her sorry life of bouncing between Caracas, Argentina, Dubai and Miami.

Party Girl/Mean Girl is who MT is as a pathetic human and non contributing member of US Society imo and no amount of Family screaming to the contrary will erase the history that MT HERSELF SO CLEARLY WROTE as the facts simply speak for themselves.

MOO (and quite annoyed to even be speaking about simple factual information about MT 5 years after it was all first discussed! I feel like we are in an extended replay of the movie Groundhog Day where the Troconis Family thinks that spouting misstatements and untruths about a person whose personal history is quite clear will have any relevance).

Enough....
I wonder if we might see a new installment in the Vanity Fair article series along the lines of inside the minds of the Troconis family. Fact checked or not, could be very entertaining reading.

I wonder if we might see a new installment in the Vanity Fair article series along the lines of inside the minds of the Troconis family. Fact checked or not, could be very entertaining reading.
IDK, my guess is that 'inside the mind' of the Troconis Family might just be like putting a pin in a balloon.....lots of air and then you are left with something quite useless that falls to the ground.

An investigative piece by VF or the Graydon Carter publication that did the 5 piece article early in the case might be interesting imo if it looked at who exactly MT is (not who she and the Church Choir say she might be) and who the Troconis Family members are (not who they say they are.

The MT and Troconis social media commentary really has be a simple study imo in mis and disinformation that from a PR perspective hasn't been remotely persuasive for a variety of reasons that have been discussed endlessly by many folks here on the thread now for years. They just stumble along in a disorganized manner by readjusting their comments to address whatever the blowback commentary of the day might be and is simply exhausting to follow imo. But, at this point their lack of integrity and fundamental honesty is obvious as is their hate for the United States and its judicial system. Its this US bashing that is frankly pulling at my last never as the US is a country of immigrants and took its fair share of immigrants from the crumbling and corrupt Venezuela. I'm not sure what other Country on earth offers the safe haven and the opportunity of the United States? AND YET, the vile statements about the US continue to come from the mouths of the entire Troconis Crew. Its shameful and frankly I'm done listening to it and IDK why the MSM print their vile comments with no pushback?

IDK about anyone else but I am simply bored at this point by the lies, reinvention of history, misstatement of court proceedings, misrepresentation of basic facts about MT and FD etc. and on and on.

When people lack integrity and fundamental honesty its really quite difficult to take them seriously. Schoenhorn (and sidekick) falls into this sad category too as a list of his 'misstatements' over the years would take up a large binder at this point. Yet, never reported to the bar and none of the Judges or the States Attorney's have done a thing to attempt to report his actions. Pathetic imo that he and his sidekick remain members of the CT Bar but frankly they fit right in with so many of their brethren. To see officers of the Court misstate not only in Court proceedings but in motions presented to the Court is something that I continue to struggle to understand but we all have seen it happen over and over. Not only this but its the leaking of confidential information to the MSM etc. Unacceptable but sadly typical of this so called member of the CT Bar unfortunately.

MOO

IDK, my guess is that 'inside the mind' of the Troconis Family might just be like putting a pin in a balloon.....lots of air and then you are left with something quite useless that falls to the ground.

An investigative piece by VF or the Graydon Carter publication that did the 5 piece article early in the case might be interesting imo if it looked at who exactly MT is (not who she and the Church Choir say she might be) and who the Troconis Family members are (not who they say they are.

The MT and Troconis social media commentary really has be a simple study imo in mis and disinformation that from a PR perspective hasn't been remotely persuasive for a variety of reasons that have been discussed endlessly by many folks here on the thread now for years. They just stumble along in a disorganized manner by readjusting their comments to address whatever the blowback commentary of the day might be and is simply exhausting to follow imo. But, at this point their lack of integrity and fundamental honesty is obvious as is their hate for the United States and its judicial system. Its this US bashing that is frankly pulling at my last never as the US is a country of immigrants and took its fair share of immigrants from the crumbling and corrupt Venezuela. I'm not sure what other Country on earth offers the safe haven and the opportunity of the United States? AND YET, the vile statements about the US continue to come from the mouths of the entire Troconis Crew. Its shameful and frankly I'm done listening to it and IDK why the MSM print their vile comments with no pushback?

IDK about anyone else but I am simply bored at this point by the lies, reinvention of history, misstatement of court proceedings, misrepresentation of basic facts about MT and FD etc. and on and on.

When people lack integrity and fundamental honesty its really quite difficult to take them seriously. Schoenhorn (and sidekick) falls into this sad category too as a list of his 'misstatements' over the years would take up a large binder at this point. Yet, never reported to the bar and none of the Judges or the States Attorney's have done a thing to attempt to report his actions. Pathetic imo that he and his sidekick remain members of the CT Bar but frankly they fit right in with so many of their brethren. To see officers of the Court misstate not only in Court proceedings but in motions presented to the Court is something that I continue to struggle to understand but we all have seen it happen over and over. Not only this but its the leaking of confidential information to the MSM etc. Unacceptable but sadly typical of this so called member of the CT Bar unfortunately.

MOO
Bored is right. Bored, resigned, disillusioned....

It's exhausting dealing, in any capacity, with those who are never in the room with truth. And this group? Fleet of deceit.

Schoenhorn and his 200 pages? I'm not reading it. I've heard it all before. I watched the trial. If anything, they had extra advantages. It was a careful trial. There is just no grounds for appeal.

It is grotesque, this rewriting of history. MT has some kind of victim. Amicable divorce? Or two years of torture? Can't be both. Not even her house but resented having to vacate it (so, turns out, she didn't) but did it ever occur to her that it was the five Dulos children's house? Nope, just took it for her own. Like Jennifer's husband and bed. And the children's Legos.

As we grow weary of "poor Michi", for as bored as we are, I imagine she has tired of prison. Not near long enough, but even still, she has a looooooong way to go. Suck it up, Buttercup.

JMO

Copacetic is such a wonderful word and imo so absolutely appropriate to use here so thanks for bringing it to this discussion and tagging it to the Troconis clan. There is absolute ZERO imo that is copacetic about this collection of people that simply have been engaged in misinformation and disinformation about MT and the entire prosecution of her case. Nothing. What has been so sad (and wrong imo) is that the public narrative in this MT has been really a single voice from the Troconis clan supported by MSM media as there was no narrative provided by the State of CT and the Farber Family and Friends chose to not directly engage with the Troconis mis and dis information and simply 'gray rocked' the Troconis family and friends. I get the 'gray rock' approach but the thing is that because the media isn't investigating and fact checking that outright misstatements (aka WHOPPER SIZED LIES) can be perpetuated by the Troconis clan with no repercussions. Its wrong but its sadly been the reality of this case discussion in the public media. I've not seen one member of the MSM press ask a follow up question or fact check a statement and respond to make a correction in all the years of this sad case. Didn't see it on Dateline, Didn't See it from CBS, NBC, Channel 12 or FOX. Quite sad. Print media simply seemed to reprint/repost the Schoenhorn and Troconis talking points and never asked questions or did any digging either. Again, quite sad.

MT citizenship ties to Venezuela are imo more than a bit murky as all we really know is that she let her Venezuelan passport lapse (given the situation there its unlikely she can renew it but given the Mama Troconis family members that are in the present adminitration in Venezuela my guess is that a passport could be 'materialised' for MT if enough cash passed hands.

But, I'm curious to know whether MT used her US passport or Venezuelan Passport to go and stay in Argentina for 6 years or so? We never knew the answer to any of this because there are sadly no investigative journalists following this case and the State of CT Prosecutors apparently didn't pursue the issue of MT legal ties to Argentina. When exactly did the MT Venezuelan Passport lapse and HAS IT BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE JUDGE AS HE DEMANDED now months ago??????

MT lived in Argentina for I believe 6 years and this is not easy to do imo given their rules for residency and citizenship (imo its probably harder for a US Citizen vs a Venezuelan Citizen). According to the BA Times, it appears Venezuelans are now the 3rd largest immigrant community in Argentina. Residency permits have been allowed for up to 2 years for those initially coming from Venezuela. But, how did MT enter and STAY IN ARGENTINA FOR SO LONG? Did she obtain citizenship and an Argentinian passport and that is why it was so easy for her to allow her Venezuelan passport to lapse?

Source: https://www.migrationpolicy.org/sit...i-venezuelans-legal-status-2023_eng_final.pdf

The exodus from Venezuela has been going on for a good long time as that country imploded with large numbers of citizens beginning to flee going back to the 2016 period. My guess is that this is around when the Troconis crew departed their 'beloved homeland' and moved full time to Miami to reside in a Country that they seem to publicly deride and hate based on their never ending commentary about their treatment while in the US and particularly its treatment of MT. All this 'mistreatment' happens as the family amasses assets, is presumably working although in the case of Papi Troconis this is quite unclear imo and Mama Troconis uses her "Masters Degree in Psychology" to perpetrate a Medicaid fraud in FL that was of a size that caught the eye of the US Federal Authorities and MT sisters seem to have various grifts going on and MT by all accounts never worked but instead was a 'professional' mistress to FD and previously a 'house wife' to the husband she cheated on in Miami with FD and who she quickly divorced in order to move to CT. Interesting to move to the US for safety and security AND YET thrash it and its govt on rinse and repeat FOR YEARS. Mama Troconis said in her commentary at the trial that she 'continues to work in her field' in Miami? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WHEN SHE LOST HER LICENSE TO PRACTICE AS PART OF THE DIVERSION AGREEMENT WITH THE US Federal Prosecutor? Where is the Press on this? Then we have Papi Troconis on Linkedin touting his CSA credential and apparently working in Miami. As soon as this was called out then the entry was removed from Linkedin and the private equity firm that owns the clinic where he apparently was working (is working? IDK) refused to answer any questions about him or his ties to their company. Again, no Press ever tracked all this back to provide explanation for what all might be going on. Schoenhorn continued the Troconis Family mis/dis information by saying what he did to describe both of MT parents but NOTHING he said was true (Mama Troconis is NOT A Clinical Psychologist and Papi Troconis is NOT a US credentialed MD and has never been licensed to PRACTICE in the US and has NEVER been Board Certified). Again, the Press never checked who MT was and certainly never checked who her parents and family were.

The above cited study states that: "Both the Argentinian and Uruguayan governments also provided special measures to help Venezuelans obtain residency permits and access the labor market and education system. For instance, in Argentina, the National Migration Directorate issued special regulations that facilitated the use of expired documents (as Venezuelans may find it difficult to acquire new ones) and encouraged the recognition of professional educational credentials earned in Venezuela". I do wonder if this is what MT might have done and then sought some permanent legal status in Argentina. I find it mind blowing that the CT Prosecutors did zero to investigate this situation in order to confirm the MT 'flight risk' status. Getting a convicted felon that has fled from the US to Argentina is not only complex but has proven difficult in other cases. For reference here is info on the Extradition Treaty in place between US and Argentina. Does the State of CT even know the legal status of MT in Argentina?

To the Troconis crew, my offer of a wonderful and adventure filled and 'smoke filled' one way flight to Caracas remains open but you will have to stay there and never set foot in the US again! I've made progress on finding the perfect plane for MT to return to her 'homeland' upon release so just respond here and she can be picked up in luxury from York and taken to HPN and the DR and then Caracas. Sorry to be so unwelcoming but imo the US doesn't need ungrateful and disrespectful immigrants like the Troconis crew as they appear ungrateful for the blessings and safety given to them by the US Govt along with their freedom to shop endlessly at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and simply listening to them denigrate the US and its judicial system simply grinds my last nerve to shreds!

I do wonder if MT has a residency permit or even citizenship in Argentina? The above article states: "Both the Argentinian and Uruguayan governments also provided special measures to help Venezuelans obtain residency permits and access the labor market and education system. For instance, in Argentina, the National Migration Directorate issued special regulations that facilitated the use of expired documents (as Venezuelans may find it difficult to acquire new ones) and encouraged the recognition of professional educational credentials earned in Venezuela".

The other point of clarification is that MTs "HOME IN CT" following her removal (and make no mistake that she was removed by CT CSP) from 4JX where she was a non rent paying resident WAS THE RESIDENCE INN in Avon, CT.

Here is the Daily Mail article of MT and her daughter and MT going in/out of the local hotel.

MT left 4JX with no car (she didn't own one as she was permitted to use the White Jeep owned by FORE) and her meager possessions in BLACK HEFTY BAGS. Yes, MT was 42-45 years old when she was told to leave 4JX, didn't own a car and was tossed out of the house OWNED BY FD AND JFD and had to remove her possessions and those of her daughter (then aged 12-13 iirc, in Hefty garbage bags. IMO this REALITY was a FAR CRY from the testaments heard by the CHURCH PEOPLE at the Sentencing Hearing. MT never worked while in CT and her grifting arrangement with FD and FORE was never adequately explored by the CIvil Trial because the 'incompetent attorney per the Troconis Crew' managed to get her excused from testifying following his advice for her to take the 5th on all deposition questions.

I'm not sure what else can be done on these ongoing Troconis and Schoenhorn LIES other than to fact check them and respond on here accordingly. Frankly its all made so much worse by the likes of NBC and CBS reprinting the Troconis Statements with no context and no fact checking. But, I've given up fact checking MSM as its simply a bottomless pit of mis/disinformation on this tragic case as for whatever reason they seem to have collectively chosen to treat MT in such a way that imo doesn't adequately reflect the reality of her situation which is as follows based on the FINDINGS OF A JURY OF HER PEERS IN A CT COURT OF LAW AND WHERE A CT JUDGE SENTENCED HER TO 14.5 years and 5 years probation:

View attachment 510358

MOO
Murky is an understatement that appears to refer to the entire clan’s ties to Venezuela and why they left. There was such chaos in that country in that time frame. Didn’t we find ties of one of the parents to old oil money? They did seem to have earlier ties with the US though. Maybe they like the stability of the US, but the Venezuelan way of law and order runs deep in their veins. They were part of the upper class and still seem to want to maintain the entitlements that come with it.

Many of expressed surprise that she did not flee in the years she was waiting for trail. She was either loyal to who provided bail funds or convinced that she would wiggle out of this - maybe both. That being said, I am sure she would flee now, but fortunately she isn’t going to get the opportunity for at least a decade!

I can’t pinpoint a time frame of how long MT was in Argentina. The daughter was born in 2006. I am not sure if being a parent of an Argentinian national grants an indefinite VISA type of status.

And speaking of gray rocks - there were five people who definitely did not engage in tossing gray rocks - the five Farber children during their statements at MT’s sentencing. The didn’t mince any words in expressing the real MT.

Mysticeilis…… thank you for those wonderful words about some involved in this matter. So heart warming. And dovetail that with Michelle Manning and Sean McGuinness having won those words. Truely deserving.

And also for speaking of PG. What another endearing individual from what I saw of him during the trial.

One moment I hope to long remember……. was PG under direct on the stand….. maybe on his second day? And he was recounting the convicted defendant’s* having used words I believe about JF and referring to the dog. IIRC he was asked by the prosecutor (either Manning or McGuinness I forget which)….. to give the statement…. and he quietly and politely first asked the inquirer words to the effect: “can I use bad words”? And he was encouraged to restate what had been said.

That says so much…..

*And I shall work to no longer use the name or initials of this individual. It is not worthy of repeating here. A convicted and sentenced defendant. In a murder conspiracy of the mother of five young children. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73
Back