GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

I'm going to type this very slowly in case the inmate's family is reading along...

If MT's only fault was loving too much, the wrong man at the wrong time, ah, she interfered with the investigation from the very beginning. No mention of having FD's phone, no mention of the afternoon of ferrying between two properties, no mention of her balmy social fires. Why omit such pedestrian details? Well, unless you know WHY they happened and you DON'T want LE to know you participated knowingly.

Just like: if Sally is asked by a friend to deliver a package and Sally trusts friend and has no idea there are drugs in it, when asked how she spent her day, she'd say truthfully, I was driving so I could deliver a package. But if Sally knows what was in the package and knows why she's delivering it, what will Sally say? She was doing something else...

And Sally MT lied about what FD was doing that afternoon. Said she didn't know because she was inside cleaning. No, she wasn't. Because she was outside. She was literally holding the bag.

No, her mistake wasn't in loving the wrong man at the wrong time. She was an instigator and drifter, and she lied about what SHE HERSELF WAS DOING. And they'd only one reason to lie about that -- she knew what FD did, what he was doing, why he was doing it, and how to help him accomplish it.

If she were taken in by FD, the children's letters/statements would break her. But you'd have to have a heart for that.

That this family has no compassion for Jennifer's children, only unkind words, for that I have no words.

JMO

Last edited:
This was all speculation on my part (surprised to see a business very similar to the old D&D located in the same building but different suite) but its possible to learn names of owners and employees for most companies with simple search techniques. I am also curious who happens to own this particular building. Just takes time to puzzle it all out but its totally doable imo but it just takes time and patience.

I haven't gone back to read the Mama T DIversion Agreement again (working from memory on what the terms were as I read the document years ago) but I do wonder if evidence is developed that she is working and IF the Agreement prohibited this in any way then she would be in violation clearly imo of the document signed with the Federal Authorities in FL. Given the extent of medical fraud in FL (huge business) and how overworked the poor Federal Prosecutors are in that area, I'm not sure how much attention it would get if reported (this could be what she is betting on IF she is working imo) but IF she were in violation of the Diversion Agreement that is where I would start and then move accordingly to develop information to support the current situation.

The other thing is exploitation of non english speakers is a big business in general but in the medical field or immigration field its enormous imo. Its also largely a cash driven business which makes it a minefield of shady operators and scam artists as who better to exploit and take cash from than folks that can't complain or report you? Miami has a huge population of immigrants and also a large Venezuelan population.

IDK what to think but to me Mama Troconis seemed to say that she was a 'professional' when she spoke at the trial and seemed to be saying she was working. Whether this is just another example of "Troconis truth" vs actual truth I honestly have no idea. I do know that online psych work is popular and I haven't delved into the regulatory issues but my guess is that there are alot of folks online with minimal credentials (do a google search on 'online coaches and then add a topic' and the list goes on for pages). Potential for grifting online and targeting vulnerable populations is big $$$ imo and seems right up the alley for Mama Troconis imo, but clearly this is speculation on my part.

I also wonder if Mama Troconis or one of MT sisters took on the MT 'rug business'? They need to figure out how to keep MT's prison account tapped up so maybe one of them is doing the 'import/export' game and bringing in whatever it was MT was bringing in to the US? IDK but I'm curious.

MOO

Moo
So MT exported her rugs too? Makes me wonder if she and FD rolled up Jennifer’s body in an 8 x 10 and exported her out to sea! Weren’t FD’s Greek relatives in some sort of shipping business?

Really grateful for the articulate breakdowns of that update. Amazing how they can say so little of value and still need fact-checking. Personally I just get hung up on this part:
Not once did the victim's family mention the real perpetrator who cowardly took his own life.

Did we listen to the same statements? Or were they just not paying attention? Transcripts are available, if they weren't listening. This is so easy to fact check, but also so insulting that I won't waste my time.

I'm going to type this very slowly in case the inmate's family is reading along...

If MT's only fault was loving too much, the wrong man at the wrong time, ah, she interfered with the investigation from the very beginning. No mention of having FD's phone, no mention of the afternoon of ferrying between two properties, no mention of her balmy social fires. Why omit such pedestrian details? Well, unless you know WHY they happened and you DON'T want LE to know you participated knowingly.

Just like: if Sally is asked by a friend to deliver a package and Sally trusts friend and has no idea there are drugs in it, when asked how she spent her day, she'd say truthfully, I was driving so I could deliver a package. But if Sally knows what was in the package and knows why she's delivering it, what will Sally say? She was doing something else...

And Sally MT lied about what FD was doing that afternoon. Said she didn't know because she was inside cleaning. No, she wasn't. Because she was outside. She was literally holding the bag.

No, her mistake wasn't in loving the wrong man at the wrong time. She was an instigator and drifter, and she lied about what SHE HERSELF WAS DOING. And they'd only one reason to lie about that -- she knew what FD did, what he was doing, why he was doing it, and how to help him accomplish it.

If she were taken in by FD, the children's letters/statements would break her. But you'd have to have a heart for that.

That this family has no compassion for Jennifer's children, only unkind words, for that I have no words.

JMO

It is frightening to see how fellow human beings can be so diabolical. They’re all cut from the same cloth. When I was reading the post about Mamma T and how manipulative she is, you can see where MT got it from.

So MT exported her rugs too? Makes me wonder if she and FD rolled up Jennifer’s body in an 8 x 10 and exported her out to sea! Weren’t FD’s Greek relatives in some sort of shipping business?
And iirc MT was short a rug, that she was supposed to deliver to Barb, I think. Always wondered if it got repurposed....

Jmo

Really grateful for the articulate breakdowns of that update. Amazing how they can say so little of value and still need fact-checking. Personally I just get hung up on this part:

Did we listen to the same statements? Or were they just not paying attention? Transcripts are available, if they weren't listening. This is so easy to fact check, but also so insulting that I won't waste my time.
Not the trial, the victim impact statements. Going by memory, I can think of only one mention of FD, that he changed when MT came into their lives. But lord, FD was their FATHER, they have a sad lifetime to try to work that out. This trial was about Michi and how HER actions impacted their lives, then, now and every minute of every day going forward. For MT's family to CRITIQUE and disparage the children's enormous grief, expansive loss, wow, that's cold.

But it's also very CLEAR. Reflects nothing upon the children but illuminates everything about them. Lit up, it's dark. Empty. Entitled. Ugly. Cruel.

JMO

Not the trial, the victim impact statements. Going by memory, I can think of only one mention of FD, that he changed when MT came into their lives. But lord, FD was their FATHER, they have a sad lifetime to try to work that out. This trial was about Michi and how HER actions impacted their lives, then, now and every minute of every day going forward. For MT's family to CRITIQUE and disparage the children's enormous grief, expansive loss, wow, that's cold.

But it's also very CLEAR. Reflects nothing upon the children but illuminates everything about them. Lit up, it's dark. Empty. Entitled. Ugly. Cruel.

JMO
I simply couldn't go back and listen to the victim impact statements again as I frankly still haven't recovered from hearing them for the first time. They were heartbreaking but imo they were laser focused on personal thoughts and feelings of each person presenting to the Court AND they were all focused on MT. The 12 statements given by the friends and family of JF understood the brief and delivered brilliantly imo. Yes, MT was the focus of the Victims statements and that is where the comments were being appropriately directed and its sad, pathetic but not surprising that YET AGAIN the Troconis family and MT simply don't get what was supposed to be going on during the presentation of the Victim Impact Statements to the Court. Its the constant bouncing ball of comments from them about "trial being all about FD and not MT" but then when MT is mentioned and mountains of evidence presented the ball moves to, "MT's only mistake was loving the wrong man' etc. Its hard even comment on such profoundly stupid individuals as they have zero integrity as they seem willing to say and do whatever they think might work to get them what they want and when they want it. Simply a waste of time imo and they are all simply a waste of space.

Perhaps if they did understand (or made any effort to understand) the sentencing process then they wouldn't have created a "Bible Revival" composed of imo multiple ridiculously inappropriate commentators who didn't know MT for any length of time OR in with any level of depth. Things that make you go MMMMMmmmmm. The entire presentation was farcical as well as pathetic imo. This could have been directed by Horn too as he showed zero ability to connect with the jury and seems to have the emotional intelligence of a rock imo.

The one person I was interested in hearing from was baby daddy Begue and while I wish he had addressed the Court in Spanish as I think it might have been more comfortable for him and possibly expressed more clearly what he was trying to convey, I was quite surprised (shocked really) at his brevity, his absence of emotion/affect, and his almost robotic delivery. I recall thinking after listening to his statement again that I'm not sure he really wanted to do it to begin with? IDK, but it was imo quite odd.

I won't go there again on the Nicole Begue statement, as in many respects, and even giving some grace for her age, her absolute self focus and lack of caring for the real victims who she knew quite well for more than a few years still stuns me. To listen to Nicole Begue talk about the importance of her own mother in her life without simultaneously acknowledging the loss of their mother by the 5 Dulos children, who had just spoken in Court with their heartfelt and deeply personal statements, is something that floored me when I first heard it and is still something that now I'm still having issues with given the details presented at trial about MT role in the murder of JFD. Sure Nicole Begue was a victim and was used shamelessly by FD and MT to skirt Family Court rules, but to not have the compassion and sensitivity to acknowledge the 5 Dulos children that she used to play with and knew well is something that still just doesn't sit well with me at all. But, listening to her statement it was quite clear also that she has bought into the Troconis family party line 'hook, line and sinker' and didn't have the apparent depth of character, even at 18 years old, to step up and acknowledge the depth of her personal connection to the 5 Dulos children. I hope she eventually gets clarity and thankfully it might be possible if she isn't in US and surrounded by MT and the Troconis clan toxicity imo. Perhaps Horn told her not to mention the Dulos children? IDK, but her comments seemed to be self drafted by her and so I took her comments on their face.

The Troconis Family simply just never hits the right note with any of their comments. When this all first started and I listened to their words I thought that perhaps there was a language or cultural divide and so I cut them some slack. In the early days I would listen to their words in translation in my head and try to understand if perhaps as english wasn't their first language, that language was the culprit for their poorly chosen words and crafted statements. Nope, giving them the benefit of the doubt was a huge error. But, it soon became clear that they all left Venezuela for the US but for all intents and purposes they chose to learn nothing of their adoptive homeland and its legal system and so still reside in their minds in Venezuela. Sad to see people with so called education be so profoundly ignorant and proud of their ignorance. To see their collective entitlement and arrogance simply makes their statements all the worse imo as I have believed for a long while now that they truly believe the many vile things that they have said over the years about JFD and GF and their victim shaming and victim blaming ways. The MT having the discredited Herman Report on her laptop in Court and the Mama Troconis 'tap on the shoulder' of warning simply confirmed that these are simply people that believe that rules are for other people. Their purposeful ignorance of the concept of conspr

There was no need really for the victims to mention FD as they were imo quite clearly focused on the trial at hand which was that of MT. Yet again the Troconis family simply gets it all wrong. Did Horn even explain the process to them or maybe he orchestrated the entire circus as is as tone deaf as the Troconis family? IDK.

The real Victims heard nothing of remorse, acknowledgement, compassion or any human emotion of connection from MT or any of the other people that spoke for the now convicted felon MT.

All I can say is that I simply don't think there is any cure for pure evil or stupidity and in MT and her family we see huge amounts of both of these things.

MOO

That Fundly account is still up, but not particularly activeView attachment 513314
The quote “ Jennifer’s family, especially the children …”

Really annoyed me … “the children”. Instead of correctly stating “HER children”

Jennifer’s children.

It’s a deliberate use of grammar, used to take Jennifer’s children from her. I really hate these Effing Troconis Vipers. They try to diminish Jennifer Farber, and it is they, the Troconis clan, who are low-life, bottom feeding, criminals. They wanted “the children” and the trust fund and future inheritance- shame on them.

The quote “ Jennifer’s family, especially the children …”

Really annoyed me … “the children”. Instead of correctly stating “HER children”

Jennifer’s children.

It’s a deliberate use of grammar, used to take Jennifer’s children from her. I really hate these Effing Troconis Vipers. They try to diminish Jennifer Farber, and it is they, the Troconis clan, who are low-life, bottom feeding, criminals. They wanted “the children” and the trust fund and future inheritance- shame on them.
They are horrible people. Every last one of them.

Was a hazmat suit ever found in the woods behind 4JC?
I think there was a tyvek suit found, but for some reason I am thinking it was behind MS, not 4JX. They couldn’t get any DNA from it because it had been found months after the murder. I may have this wrong, though. In any event, MT knew exactly what was going on-I am going to keep saying this, too.

I simply couldn't go back and listen to the victim impact statements again as I frankly still haven't recovered from hearing them for the first time. They were heartbreaking but imo they were laser focused on personal thoughts and feelings of each person presenting to the Court AND they were all focused on MT. The 12 statements given by the friends and family of JF understood the brief and delivered brilliantly imo. Yes, MT was the focus of the Victims statements and that is where the comments were being appropriately directed and its sad, pathetic but not surprising that YET AGAIN the Troconis family and MT simply don't get what was supposed to be going on during the presentation of the Victim Impact Statements to the Court. Its the constant bouncing ball of comments from them about "trial being all about FD and not MT" but then when MT is mentioned and mountains of evidence presented the ball moves to, "MT's only mistake was loving the wrong man' etc. Its hard even comment on such profoundly stupid individuals as they have zero integrity as they seem willing to say and do whatever they think might work to get them what they want and when they want it. Simply a waste of time imo and they are all simply a waste of space.

Perhaps if they did understand (or made any effort to understand) the sentencing process then they wouldn't have created a "Bible Revival" composed of imo multiple ridiculously inappropriate commentators who didn't know MT for any length of time OR in with any level of depth. Things that make you go MMMMMmmmmm. The entire presentation was farcical as well as pathetic imo. This could have been directed by Horn too as he showed zero ability to connect with the jury and seems to have the emotional intelligence of a rock imo.

The one person I was interested in hearing from was baby daddy Begue and while I wish he had addressed the Court in Spanish as I think it might have been more comfortable for him and possibly expressed more clearly what he was trying to convey, I was quite surprised (shocked really) at his brevity, his absence of emotion/affect, and his almost robotic delivery. I recall thinking after listening to his statement again that I'm not sure he really wanted to do it to begin with? IDK, but it was imo quite odd.

I won't go there again on the Nicole Begue statement, as in many respects, and even giving some grace for her age, her absolute self focus and lack of caring for the real victims who she knew quite well for more than a few years still stuns me. To listen to Nicole Begue talk about the importance of her own mother in her life without simultaneously acknowledging the loss of their mother by the 5 Dulos children, who had just spoken in Court with their heartfelt and deeply personal statements, is something that floored me when I first heard it and is still something that now I'm still having issues with given the details presented at trial about MT role in the murder of JFD. Sure Nicole Begue was a victim and was used shamelessly by FD and MT to skirt Family Court rules, but to not have the compassion and sensitivity to acknowledge the 5 Dulos children that she used to play with and knew well is something that still just doesn't sit well with me at all. But, listening to her statement it was quite clear also that she has bought into the Troconis family party line 'hook, line and sinker' and didn't have the apparent depth of character, even at 18 years old, to step up and acknowledge the depth of her personal connection to the 5 Dulos children. I hope she eventually gets clarity and thankfully it might be possible if she isn't in US and surrounded by MT and the Troconis clan toxicity imo. Perhaps Horn told her not to mention the Dulos children? IDK, but her comments seemed to be self drafted by her and so I took her comments on their face.

The Troconis Family simply just never hits the right note with any of their comments. When this all first started and I listened to their words I thought that perhaps there was a language or cultural divide and so I cut them some slack. In the early days I would listen to their words in translation in my head and try to understand if perhaps as english wasn't their first language, that language was the culprit for their poorly chosen words and crafted statements. Nope, giving them the benefit of the doubt was a huge error. But, it soon became clear that they all left Venezuela for the US but for all intents and purposes they chose to learn nothing of their adoptive homeland and its legal system and so still reside in their minds in Venezuela. Sad to see people with so called education be so profoundly ignorant and proud of their ignorance. To see their collective entitlement and arrogance simply makes their statements all the worse imo as I have believed for a long while now that they truly believe the many vile things that they have said over the years about JFD and GF and their victim shaming and victim blaming ways. The MT having the discredited Herman Report on her laptop in Court and the Mama Troconis 'tap on the shoulder' of warning simply confirmed that these are simply people that believe that rules are for other people. Their purposeful ignorance of the concept of conspr

There was no need really for the victims to mention FD as they were imo quite clearly focused on the trial at hand which was that of MT. Yet again the Troconis family simply gets it all wrong. Did Horn even explain the process to them or maybe he orchestrated the entire circus as is as tone deaf as the Troconis family? IDK.

The real Victims heard nothing of remorse, acknowledgement, compassion or any human emotion of connection from MT or any of the other people that spoke for the now convicted felon MT.

All I can say is that I simply don't think there is any cure for pure evil or stupidity and in MT and her family we see huge amounts of both of these things.

MOO
I am glad you pointed this out about Nicole Begue. It has bothered me so much, that she just blathered on about needing her mom and doing everything with her mom and mom mom mom with ZERO acknowledgmenet/recognition/empathy for the Dulos children having no mom because she was murdered. Even if Nicole Begue cannot face her mother's guilt, she could ACKNOWLEDGE the loss for them and show some grace. I don't know if she is also a narcissist, runs in that family, or just not bright enough to see what she was doing there. So insensitive, and dim, and unkind. Her mommy really deserves a longer sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back