GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nah, Michi is gonna say she didn't know it was sealed. Because language.

Worst part of all of this, despite the INCALCULABLE DAMAGE done by the then defendant, now convicted felon and her defense attorneys by their FLAGRANT DISRESPECT of the Courts Order to Seal, it's not going to have a heavy sentence and they'll probably call it Time Served.

Makes me so angry.

An apology and she'll get her hand slapped.

But she can't even do THAT. Has to make a spectacle of herself.

WE SAW HER DO IT.

They transferred her from prison for that?
Sure, and I’m certain she didn’t care-it’s better than sitting in her cell all day. And-she got away with it, so far, and nobody is stopping her from continuing to make references to Jennifer’s mental health. And it probably costs plenty to transport her to Stamford, too.

All i got was mention of discovery. Like seriously?? It was on full display, caught by court camera's and all, heck I even pointed it out as we were watching the trial although I couldn't tell what it was at the time.
I don’t disagree Eli9…. not at all. Yet when that drama unfolded that day, I had suggested that a full report analysis needed to be done then, electronically, with printed copy, written records, etc. And to include possible format and version included on the now convicted defendant’s computer. And also her current counsel. Sworn affidavits under oath.

I am not convinced that a true and accurate analysis of the electronic and print signature and history has been done. And question whether one will be done.

And I also fear that this time will simply allow for the matter to simply simmer and disappear. I sure wish that better investigators and state attorney’s Manning and McGuinness were handling this matter. Absent that, it is hard to be optimistic. Sadly :(

At the same time, one has to hope that the convicted defendant continues to write, talk, and publish from her new location. It is likely the more information given the worse it will perhaps become? And just maybe something will be said….
that should not have been said?

Where is JF? - question directed to inmate # 433612?

MOO

I think the State of CT just no longer cares about this case. I understand that there are many cases in CT (and everywhere), but THEY HAVE A VIDEO OF WHAT SHE WAS DOING! What is the matter with all of them? The prosecutor thinks there will be some resolution? What does that mean? “Let’s just forget about it” because she’s denying it?

Somebody somewhere else said that Judge Hernandez “doesn’t play”, but it sounds to me like he just kicked it down the road. What will keep MT from writing further letters detailing Jennifer’s alleged mental health diagnosis? Nothing, because they appear to be done with this case, and KM’s trial is nowhere in sight.

So annoying...I sincerely hope that the damn bus HAD NO AC and that the driver demanded that the windows be sealed! Nobody deserves sitting in 100 degree humid heat on I95 for hrs more than this CONVICTED FELON imo!
MOO
And bad shocks…. and grinding gears…. and windows that won’t go down….. . I miss the old days of riding the bus to school. And sitting either on the ‘hump’ (seats over the rear axle and drive wheels) or way in the back.

Kidding aside….. Awaiting all this time for this balloon pop today was quite depressing. And seems to be no account for illicit and criminal conduct up in those parts? Even in a court of law? SMH /rant
MOO

I hurt for the innocents.

All of whom have more character in THEIR FINGERNAILS than the convicted felon has in her whole self.

I am most sorry that they lost their mother, that day and gor all time, and in such a monsterly way, but I am also dreadfully sorry this is how they've come to learn about the dark side.

Narcissists, or whatever the convicted felon is, look like real people, sometimes they even act like real people, but really, they are chimera. Shape shifters. Snakes in the grass. If there's but one molecule of oxygen in the room, they'll find a way to control it so no one else can have it.

The lesson, the takeaway is to believe it. People like her exist. Can't be trusted. She's steal a rattle from a baby.

What's it tell you that she pled not guilty WHEN WE SAW HER DO IT, the same plea she offered for murder. Not me, I didn't do it

Yes, you did.

She is an affront.

JMO

I think the State of CT just no longer cares about this case. I understand that there are many cases in CT (and everywhere), but THEY HAVE A VIDEO OF WHAT SHE WAS DOING! What is the matter with all of them? The prosecutor thinks there will be some resolution? What does that mean? “Let’s just forget about it” because she’s denying it?

Somebody somewhere else said that Judge Hernandez “doesn’t play”, but it sounds to me like he just kicked it down the road. What will keep MT from writing further letters detailing Jennifer’s alleged mental health diagnosis? Nothing, because they appear to be done with this case, and KM’s trial is nowhere in sight.
I have the same question. She entered a not guilty plea and the prosecution is going to meet with her thinking there will be some sort of resolution? I'm sorry what?! Meanwhile she is flagrantly discussing the report through her letters to the media? I want a gag order on the inmate because this is only the beginning. I.Am.So.Angry. I can't even imagine how Jennifer's family and loyal supporters feel.

A little additional analysis for the above…. And it quickly caught my eye too BJarv:

“I didn’t have the chance to discover the real Fotis since I was with him for less than 14 months…….”

14 months….. Short? Ha….. I thought you had a whirlwind romance with your beau? Until perhaps AC came around? IMO we need a Comedy Central Mystery Science Theatre 2000 analysis with Joel Hodgson and the crew of this convicted felon and all she says and does.

I guess if just maybe she had taken a moment to have peered from under her ahem….. ‘hair curtain’ in that infamous pose - she could have ‘seen’ the real Dulos perhaps. Yes, we see you Miss Troconis. And also that you have done as demonstrated with evidence in CT court. And there also is the matter of what it appears that you did not do that might have helped spare the life of JF. MOO

This is her story: because she barely knew him, she believed FD and believed JFd up and left her children. She didn't know FD was bad; therefore, she's innocent. Or somesuch.

Let's pretend any part of that is true, the moment she realized FOtis LIED to her, um, why dint she distance herself, come clean with LE?

Once there was no denying the glaring congruence of FD's "mysterious" absence that morning and the presence of JFd"s blood (garage/vehicle/shirt), what's her story THEN?

THERE IS NO DEFENSE.

The report does not exonerate her, her constantly referring to it exposes her cunning.

She's desperate to make it look like she was unawares.

Didn't know what FD was doing, Believed JFd walked away.

There is just NOTHING to support that. NOTHING.

And I think there's a strong case to be made that FD was tormenting JFd, using the Court to his sick advantage. Custody wasn't auxiliary. It was central and part of their grand premeditated.

JMO

I think the prosecution is trying to come to a resolution because they are trying to keep this document AND what was seen by the gallery and the feed from having to be entered into the record. I don't see a way that the prosecution would not need to note/enter into evidence the words on her screen. The time that MT would receive for this offense is very small AND the words that were on her screen could be harmful to the Dulo's children. I am going to trust that the prosecution is trying to maintain privacy rather than kicking the can down the road.
MT and her lawyers want this document in the public record even though she is using it as evidence of the manipulation of the deceased murderer. Maybe I am a fool but..... I can still hope.

I have the same question. She entered a not guilty plea and the prosecution is going to meet with her thinking there will be some sort of resolution? I'm sorry what?! Meanwhile she is flagrantly discussing the report through her letters to the media? I want a gag order on the inmate because this is only the beginning. I.Am.So.Angry. I can't even imagine how Jennifer's family and loyal supporters feel.

I hurt for the innocents.

All of whom have more character in THEIR FINGERNAILS than the convicted felon has in her whole self.

I am most sorry that they lost their mother, that day and gor all time, and in such a monsterly way, but I am also dreadfully sorry this is how they've come to learn about the dark side.

Narcissists, or whatever the convicted felon is, look like real people, sometimes they even act like real people, but really, they are chimera. Shape shifters. Snakes in the grass. If there's but one molecule of oxygen in the room, they'll find a way to control it so no one else can have it.

The lesson, the takeaway is to believe it. People like her exist. Can't be trusted. She's steal a rattle from a baby.

What's it tell you that she pled not guilty WHEN WE SAW HER DO IT, the same plea she offered for murder. Not me, I didn't do it

Yes, you did.

She is an affront.

JMO
We did not only see her do it, her family (Mami) made the allegation that the woman who ratted on her daughter, was Jennifer’s lesbian lover. Now, I don’t care who is gay and who is not, but apparently Mami does. And threw that out there as an insult to both Jennifer, and her friend. As if that somehow is worse than what her daughter did. These people, the Troconises, are sick, twisted, and malevolent. Thank god they had only limited access to the Dulos children, who will almost certainly grow up cynical because of their exposure to these creatures.

This is her story: because she barely knew him, she believed FD and believed JFd up and left her children. She didn't know FD was bad; therefore, she's innocent. Or somesuch.

Let's pretend any part of that is true, the moment she realized FOtis LIED to her, um, why dint she distance herself, come clean with LE?

Once there was no denying the glaring congruence of FD's "mysterious" absence that morning and the presence of JFd"s blood (garage/vehicle/shirt), what's her story THEN?

THERE IS NO DEFENSE.

The report does not exonerate her, her constantly referring to it exposes her cunning.

She's desperate to make it look like she was unawares.

Didn't know what FD was doing, Believed JFd walked away.

There is just NOTHING to support that. NOTHING.

And I think there's a strong case to be made that FD was tormenting JFd, using the Court to his sick advantage. Custody wasn't auxiliary. It was central and part of their grand premeditated.

JMO
Let me add that they were both tormenting Jennifer. MT was not afraid of Jennifer; in fact, she had never even met or spoken to her. Jennifer had no history of violence against anyone, and had never threatened MT or her daughter. She knew she was in no danger from Jennifer, because if she thought for one minute that she or her daughter could be hurt, she would have grabbed her kid and taken off to live in the condo that she already owned. But she didn’t. And yet, still falsely filed for a restraining order that she knew she did not need. This was all about building a false case against Jennifer-I do really think Fotis wanted to either drive her to commit suicide, or at least look suicidal, so that when he decided to pull the pin on the grenade, it would appear that she had. I think that the two of them worked together with this goal in mind-MT was always on board. She is a mean girl, who doesn’t like other women, and they don’t like her.

Michelle Troconis’ attorney in her contempt case filed a couple motions. One is for a bill of particulars from the state, meaning a more detailed written statement about the allegations against her to “prepare her defense for trial.”

Another motion wants the court to compel the Law and Crime photographer who streamed Troconis’ trial—and who lives in Massachusetts—to testify if this case goes to trial.

@News12CT

Let me add that they were both tormenting Jennifer. MT was not afraid of Jennifer; in fact, she had never even met or spoken to her. Jennifer had no history of violence against anyone, and had never threatened MT or her daughter. She knew she was in no danger from Jennifer, because if she thought for one minute that she or her daughter could be hurt, she would have grabbed her kid and taken off to live in the condo that she already owned. But she didn’t. And yet, still falsely filed for a restraining order that she knew she did not need. This was all about building a false case against Jennifer-I do really think Fotis wanted to either drive her to commit suicide, or at least look suicidal, so that when he decided to pull the pin on the grenade, it would appear that she had. I think that the two of them worked together with this goal in mind-MT was always on board. She is a mean girl, who doesn’t like other women, and they don’t like her.
Yes Jmoose….. so true all of this!^^ and in particular that last sentence.

And have to wonder how it felt once FD had moved on to AC. MOO

We did not only see her do it, her family (Mami) made the allegation that the woman who ratted on her daughter, was Jennifer’s lesbian lover. Now, I don’t care who is gay and who is not, but apparently Mami does. And threw that out there as an insult to both Jennifer, and her friend. As if that somehow is worse than what her daughter did. These people, the Troconises, are sick, twisted, and malevolent. Thank god they had only limited access to the Dulos children, who will almost certainly grow up cynical because of their exposure to these creatures.
Whoa. How did I miss this?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus