GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absolutely 100% correct!

MT truly was the bestest FD partner in crime ever and I think we can also add Mama Troconis into the mix as well as she no doubt was front and center for the psychological warfare conducted by MT/FD against JF via the 5 Dulos children imo.

FD did everything he could to delay the Family Court matter and it seemed he did it not only to torture and torment JF but to give himself time to take as much money out of FORE as he could possibly get from the very foolish small local banks. We know he never paid child support (he said in Civil Case that, "nobody ever told him that he had to pay it") and yet he died with less than $2,000 in his checking account and leaving his children $0. Seems implausible. Every day in Family Court was 'opposite day' and I think FD went through 4 attorneys (and a period of total chaos where he represented himself) where each was more corrupt and obstructive than the last imo.

No real effort was made by FD to resolve anything and its hearing MT repeat the FD lie that 'things were going well' in Family Court that has me smelling a rat yet again with the MT lies on this entire topic. Why would she hang around after what she describes as '2 years of hell'? She knew what was going on and actively participated in the process imo and even got her daughter involved as well to skirt Family Court communication rules. I also think its telling that the only real life event that MT presented in her defence was the idiotic "Murders Eve Dinner" with all the people that claimed 'all was well and MT and FD were happy etc.' The lunacy of this presentation by the defence is a record breaker imo as any jury hearing about a 'celebratory dinner' on the eve of a murder would be both disgusted and appalled AND YET Horn and MT made a big deal of this dinner with so call foolish friends. It boggles the mind imo.

But the psych ops from FD and MT against JF was diabolical and they persistently just kept chipping away and FD created chaos in Family Court every chance that he could and demonstrated over and over that lying on the record was simply his way of operating. We saw MT go to Probate Court trying to hunt down trust documents and the protective order filed in Farmington was well document but sadly not admitted into her trial evidence by ruling from Judge Randolph.

Reading the MT letter to the "Chief Cheerleader" has me now thinking that we have reached the end of a very long flight to Planet Bizzarro as zero about what MT is now writing about makes any sense (the letter imo truly makes even LESS sense than the 6 hrs of LE Interviews which I now think could be used as training material for captured POWs as a way to waste LE time and resources with lies about lies, misdirection etc. as it was a masterclass in obfuscation imo).

Zero evidence was presented by MT at her trial and this is what is so baffling about the letter to the "Chief Cheerleader". MT and her attorney's had access to the State's materials for years in advance of trial and so could have made some attempt to mount a case but that never happened. They simply showed drone footage of Avon Mountain and weather data that was incorrect etc. The Defendant didn't even make a point to explain the timeline of the relationship with FD at trial and yet now claims it was for 14 months and most of that time was spent taking her daughter skiing out of town? Just seems like more uncorroborated lies on top of all the prior lies. WHY NO RECEIPTS from MT? My guess is simply that they don't exist.

It is also beyond baffling that the substance of the letter in terms of fact checking has not been attacked or pulled apart by ANY OF THE REPOSTERS. They all simply take the letter and repost it with no question or commentary. Simply mind blowing that the so called MSM has been reduced to the level of being the primary channel of Defendant DISINFORMATION. Its so wrong and shameful imo. I know, we've all been here watching this for years play out with a deaf/blind/dump MSM but truly that MT letter to the "Chief Cheerleader" imo simply was the cherry on the top of this entire *advertiser censored* sundae created by FD and MT.

MOO
I am still trying to do the algebra here-two years of hell, but she was only with him for 14 months, and she wasn’t even hardly there with him, so she didn’t even know him.

Last edited:
Yes, he did say that which is honestly why I am even more confused as to what all is going on. It seems like the State is angling for a settlement rather than a conviction and I'm totally baffled about why they would be doing this if this reading of the situation is correct? It seems like the State would take an easy conviction win for their record and have MT lose the time served given that the Judge Randolph sentence was so lenient. If they were worried about info being leaked via motions a la Horn then put a gag in place and just bring down the hammer on MT? We aren't seeing that and for the life of me I don't see why? We also aren't seeing any senior folks from the State either and frankly that has me quite concerned.

Unless there is something strategically happening in the background here that isn't obvious to outside observers then I'm not seeing why an open/shut case takes 9 months or more to resolve?

MOO
Had this matter stayed on schedule, it seemed to me that Judge Randolph expected this charge would be wrapped up prior to MT's sentencing on May 31.

I'm beginning to wonder if the State is having second thoughts about MT's new reported claim released just in time for a MSM sound clip today how "her defense was obstructed by the exclusion of crucial evidence and sealing of exculpatory evidence." IMO, this is pure "appellate language" she's tossing out to MSM. JMO

“As you know my defense was obstructed by the exclusion of crucial evidence and sealing of exculpatory information; this report contains extremely important info that Fotis, Mike Rose (Fotis atty.), Mike Meehan (GAL), Dr. Stephen Humphry (Fotis psychologist) had told me regarding Jennifer’s mental health & I believed them all,” Troconis wrote.

@Seattle1, Horn filed the long cut and paste appeal document and its filed with the Appellate Court. The State filed their response to that document so far as I recall and they also requested that the appeal be heard based on the papers vs hearing/Court date.

Are you talking about a different appeal possibly for the charge that Judge Randolph removed at sentencing? MT had filed to get some kind of financial waiver so she didn't have to be iirc $75,000 or so in copying fees for Court records etc. I believe that the State filed to preserve their right to appeal the sentencing but I haven't had time to check to see if they filed anything further. Does anyone know?
I think the appeal OP is referencing (long cut/paste) was on the Court's decision to deny MT bond release pending her appeal.

The appeal I was referring to after seeing the State's appeal notice surface today is MT's appeal of her conviction where she's requested a PD, and probably requesting waiver of the fees involved including the cost of the trial transcript, exhibits, records, etc. This appeal can take years to be heard.

Michelle Troconis’ hearing on the contempt charge lasted just a couple minutes. A not guilty plea was entered. The prosecutor said she and Troconis’ will be meeting again and hope to have a resolution for the next hearing, which is set for Sept. 16.
@News12CT

This part makes me sick to read:

Troconis appeared to light up when she walked into the courtroom and saw her loved ones. She blew them a kiss upon entering and leaving.
@News12CT

The innocent victim Jennifer, won't ever light up a room again or get to blow a kiss to her loved ones. :mad:

JMO

It's specious.

She's trying to claim that she's innocent because at the time it was plausible that JFd disappeared of her own volition.

Yet they were celebrating the night before. Self-congratulatory.

Then what was she doing all day that day and why? Babysitting FD's phone at 4 JC. Meeting up with him at 80 MS. Ponchos, trash bags. The Tacoma. The key. The trips back and forth. The fires. The odyssey. The FedEx envelope.

Why hide when LE came to 4 JC that night? What's to be nervous about? Where was that strong maternal bond? No worry something bad happened to her daughter?

But we've been round and round the spinner in MT's empty head.

She knew JFd was missing before she was supposed to know.

She only itemized alibi activities on her recall list (alibi script) and none of her participation ones. Conveniently.

Here's what I smell: they're trying to pry open the seal on the report so they can use it in her appeal.

Even if successful, I don't see how that helps her. The logic is flawed from the start.

No part of MT's day that day was business as usual, except the obviously staged parts, and there's no credible explanation for the ones she omitted.

For those who thought maybe she'd develop an ounce of remorse, if only for what she has our everyone through with the trial and all, sorry to disappoint. She's still full of herself, all hearts and smiles. The convicted felon has no shame.

It appears to be a genetic disorder.

JMO

I could see the value of this report had, what I believe, the original plan played out. They planned and succeeded in driving Jennifer crazy and maybe this report suggests that she was suicidal. He was going to leave her dead body, claiming suicide at the park and this report was pivotal in supporting this theory, therefore, no criminal charges and Scott Free to collect the children and trust funds. Thankfully, Jennifer put up a bloody fight in her garage and Plan B was (spontaneously & unsucessfully) launched.
I’m not really sure what the value of this report is now? Maybe just billable hours for the new legal team?

I could see the value of this report had, what I believe, the original plan played out. They planned and succeeded in driving Jennifer crazy and maybe this report suggests that she was suicidal. He was going to leave her dead body, claiming suicide at the park and this report was pivotal in supporting this theory, therefore, no criminal charges and Scott Free to collect the children and trust funds. Thankfully, Jennifer put up a bloody fight in her garage and Plan B was (spontaneously & unsucessfully) launched.
I’m not really sure what the value of this report is now? Maybe just billable hours for the new legal team?
I think they're trying to establish MT's mindset at the time. But it doesn't work. Because MT's actions, the ones she omitted, betray it. If she was innocent, unaware, why hide those actions? She wouldn't have known the significance of them so no reason for secrecy and ommission.

It really only shows how she held tenanciously to the script even after the plot went sideways.

This was to be the story, best I can guess.

FD would look like he was at home. Up and down the steps, then in the office, doing nothing except answering one phone call (never mind all the calls and messages he chose not to answer/read). MT was supposed to look like she was getting ready, getting child to school, running errands, day in the life.

Meanwhile, FD was actually waiting to ambush JFd in her car, drive her alive away from her home in her own Suburban. Not sure what the plan was from there. Except ultimately for JFd to vanish completely and for FD to likely be back to his phone ASAP. No clean up, he could've been away from NC in MINUTES. not the HOURS it took.

If not for the blood, would LE have looked for video between her house and Waveny? Ever found the hooded bike rider? Maybe found the Tacoma but could they have linked it? The alibi was never ultimately going to hold up... but FOR SURE FD could not have anticipated the Tacoma being captured by the bus camera.

It all broke down once LE started filling in the blanks.

But MT stuck to the original story. Steadfast. Which means it was scripted and she knew it.

Can they get her on perjury?

How is she STILL pretending to be some kind of victim?

She is a victimizer.

JMO

I guess MT is entitled to her appeal, but I don not see where her brain is going.

She is trying to release a blurb about an evaluation that may or may not be accurate in its assertion that Jennifer had some kind of a mental health diagnosis.

If accurate....and so?

Jennifer's mental health can cause MT's to walk around the house with Fotis's phone, answer on specific phone call that is later mentioned on Fotis's alibi script? Jennifer's mental health can make MT write down a script of alibi events on murder day, report to LE as per the script, until it is proven that the alibi's are not truthful, than recall the real events?

That report that MT is heck-bent on having published on every news source in CT may not be accurate. But if it is, it is not exculpatory. How could it be? MT's trial was about MT's behaviors and intentions behind them. That report is entirely irrelevant to the murder.

MOO

Appeal possible plan.

IF the jury had gotten to read The Report, and details cross examined, then they would have reasonable doubt about the garage death. Possible jury think she ran away or planned a very bloody gone girl (where she had been saving & storing her own blood! And JF cut the bra and top and got PG to put in garage cans in “creepy” neighborhood. Because he knew FD regularly dumped trash before house viewings. They were framed by criminal genius & “not healthy” JF. Absurd I know but isn’t she ??)

My fav memory of the trial is at the end of police interview where MT is on her knees, begging, clawing at Atty Bowman’s sleeve. So effing guilty, in the accessory to murder so deep, that she is desperate enough to do a crazy crawling begging to a lawyer. I would be certain it’s the only time a Bowman client has been that desperate. He probably got that suit jacket dry cleaned after to get her corrosive stink off of it IMO.

Yes, he did say that which is honestly why I am even more confused as to what all is going on. It seems like the State is angling for a settlement rather than a conviction and I'm totally baffled about why they would be doing this if this reading of the situation is correct? It seems like the State would take an easy conviction win for their record and have MT lose the time served given that the Judge Randolph sentence was so lenient. If they were worried about info being leaked via motions a la Horn then put a gag in place and just bring down the hammer on MT? We aren't seeing that and for the life of me I don't see why? We also aren't seeing any senior folks from the State either and frankly that has me quite concerned.

Unless there is something strategically happening in the background here that isn't obvious to outside observers then I'm not seeing why an open/shut case takes 9 months or more to resolve?

MOO
From the brief video footage I saw of the contempt hearing, MT was flanked by two lawyers? IIRC, Robert Frost was one of them. Who was the other guy?

I follow so many cases on WS that seem to be a "slam dunk" for the prosecution but due to laws that were written hundreds of years ago the weasels can weasel out on technicality.

Surely the smartest legal minds who have a common goal of putting shitbags away should be aided by updated legislation/law?

From the brief video footage I saw of the contempt hearing, MT was flanked by two lawyers? IIRC, Robert Frost was one of them. Who was the other guy?
Maybe Todd Bussert? I didn't see a photo, but he's a seasoned criminal appeals attorney with Frost.

Maybe Todd Bussert? I didn't see a photo, but he's a seasoned criminal appeals attorney with Frost.
See near end of above link-- MT's sister Claudia says they'll continue with "legal counsel assigned to them". So, did MT get an "assigned counsel" from Public Defender's Office? Was that the guy with the big hair and the checked shirt?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelanteCO
Back