GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Article from CT Insider about the UNH interviews of Colangelo and "Horn-less":

Quotes from article:

"Jennifer Dulos may have been restrained with 3-foot-long zip ties and alive when she was taken from her New Canaan home by Fotis Dulos in May 2019, former prosecutor Richard Colangelo told college students studying journalism earlier this year".

"We don't know if she was dead when he took her out of New Canaan or not," Colangelo said. "My theory was she wasn't."

Colangelo made the revelation and others — such as his belief that Jennifer Dulos may be buried in the expansive property in Farmington near where she previously lived — during a talk in late March with University of New Haven students studying journalism with columnist and adjunct professor Andre Thibault.

Comment:
The Colangelo zip tie comment and theory is imo facinating as its been long speculated about here in WS many threads ago. The purpose of the zip ties speculation has included everything from carrying JF, restraining a deceased JF, restraining an alive JF to securing a plastic wrapped deceased JF and other ideas. Playing out kidnapping charges for FD and MT and KM is also facinating as the sentencing impact upon conviction could be significant.

The idea of kidnapping charges being discussed by Colangelo is interesting too as this was long ago speculated about here in WS and if this was proven might have easily doubled her current imo puny sentence. BUT, I do wonder if FD had been charged with kidnapping whether MT would have gotten another conspiracy to commit kidnapping charge? Among the many things that have long bothered me about the timeline are the sizable gaps in multiple locations for all three conspirators: FD, MT and KM. The White Jeep in particular was something that I wish we had more data about or visibility on as it was primarily driven by MT and she had time gaps even during the period when law enforcement was trying to track her historical movement using local camera sources and her cell phone (before it was tossed from her trial).

What we heard at the MT about the forensic testing on the White Jeep wasn't imo all that encouraging in its depth and I was never convinced that it was fully scrubbed by CSP imo. We know from the testimony that Det Kimball talked about the White Jeep with his famous quote to MT about her organization and cleanliness standards, "You weren't that organized or You weren't that clean" when referring to ALL the many many receipts she allegedly kept for purposes of child support or possible tax dodging (who knows!). It baffles me that millions were spent by CSP on the JF investigation and yet it seems that not all that much was done with the White Jeep other than iirc spraying it down with luminol? Don't get this aspect of the investigation and would love to ask Det. Kimball about it as it seemed to be an afterthought imo.

We saw cleaning supplies in the rear of the Jeep (who drives around with clean supplies in their SUV other than cleaners)? We never heard if the Jeep (like the Tacoma) was subject to a "Russell Speeder Special Cleaning"?

IDK, so many unanswered questions and I just had the sense that this vehicle played some role that was not defined by the timeline at trial. Did MT perhaps drive the plastic wrapped JF body someplace or perhaps deliver it to some unknown person (cue the local Albanian connections of FD and KM that were supposedly investigated by CSP but we never heard any details about them or their possible role at the MT trial - perhaps it will come up at any KM trial)?

Colangelo seems convinced that the JF body made it back to Farmington. I would feel more comfortable with this speculation by him if he could explain the FD time gap in New Canaan and also account for all the movements in NC of the Tacoma and the JF Suburban. I still think there was time in NC to pass the body of JF to someone else imo absent any information to the contrary.

IDK, the MT long unclear comment, "I wasn't cleaning Jennifer" is something that imo haunts this entire discussion of the tragic murder and the roles played by the various conspirators. At a minimum imo this comment from MT implies GREAT KNOWLEDGE as to who was doing what and to whom and where with the murder of JF. I've played this comment out in my head in Spanish and English and both lead in similar directions in terms of what MT might have been talking about regarding the body of JF imo. MT comment is also pointing the finger at someone else "cleaning Jennifer" but its not clear if its FD or KM or someone else? KM we know is a longstanding hunter and FD grew up in/around the tanning business and did big game fishing with MT and so all three had 'cleaning' experience imo. What did MT mean with this comment?

But, I also wonder if the MT comment might be confirmation in a way that the Colangelo comment about the JF body coming back to Farmington is correct as we know (or think we know) that MT wasn't in NC on the murder date. We sadly don't know if she was in NC after the murder date and we don't know the location of KM on the murder date after he left 4JX (this was timestamped in MT trial on video iirc). I do wonder if the body was left in NC and then retrieved by one/or more/or all of the conspirators at a later date? The long ago (now removed) Gray Hughes theory of how far FD could have traveled in NC during the time gap on the murder date also haunts me as FD had extensive knowledge of the border area of Fairfield and Westchester Counties due to working on GF house in Pound Ridge and going there with his family and JF for years. This border area is wooded and not densely populated like the Merritt and 95 corridor in NC. There are many single lane back roads and not much traffic. This area also has various large bodies of water and we know that CSP did look at the GF property in Pound Ridge and did look at the pond adjacent to her property.

What I find odd too is that with all of the video footage gathered in NC (think it was over 300 videos iirc) that there are still gaps in the timeline. Were all of the bus cam videos looked at or just specific ones? Why was the original ask from NCPD for video footage very specific as to location and time and why not go broader in order to get the full timeline? IIRC the FD timeline gap in NC was roughly 40 min or thereabouts and I just don't understand how LE can't fill it? Its also tough because there were few official NC cameras or road cameras at the time of the murder (longstanding battles about privacy in town etc.). But, many houses have solid security imo and so it just seems like if LE wanted to fill out the timeline that they could do so. We also don't know for the footage that they did gather whether the only two vehicles of interest were the JF Suburban and the PG Tacoma. I presume that they also followed the Raptor driven by PG but this timeline in NC on murder date imo wasn't fully developed at MT trial which is bothersome imo. Would PG have heard someone at Sturbridge if he were working say in the basement or second floor? There was no security camera at Sturbridge so far as we are aware. Wonder why as this is pretty typical in the area with construction sites due to theft of expensive materials. We know that PG left for lunch (place allegedly unknown) I believe around noon and so he wouldn't have been at Sturbridge presumably. But, could the body have been left at Sturbridge and then retrieved later by FD or someone else? Sturbridge was checked as was its septic tank iirc. But, was the dumpster on site fully investigated?

MOO

Last edited:
FD may have been aware of old tanks, capped wells on those properties. Something was time consuming.

Cleaning Jennifer. Like one would clean a swordfish? Like the mafia might eliminate heads, hands and tattoos?

There's a missing rug IMO.

The ponchos were bloody. Just from contact or from procedure? How easy to have a pre-dug grave in that wooded area, twin to the one at the gun club. But that wouldn't require a huge amount of time. Even dividing out evidence into individual trash bags wouldn't take a great deal of time, though it should account for blood transfer on ponchos.

If he already fashioned a trash bag body bag, why didn't he stop there?

That's really telling if you think about it. He removed those bags. Why? His next step required further steps. He had more to do. It's ghastly, how ever you look at it.

Why remove zip ties, why her clothing? What about whereheput her required that?

I can't unsee that photo of FD on the stoop, sweeping. Sweeping like he knew how. Sweeping and smirking.

How hard to jack up a concrete stoop and replace it? All in a days' work. MT perched at an upper window watching for visitors. Buried in the basement. Buried in a tank/well. IMO he wasn't improvising. Whatever it was, he had it prepared ahead of time.

And all before cadaverine would tell on him, especially if she were still any kind of alive when brought to 80 MS.

No way IMO FD didn't know about the clandestine grave at the gun club, and no way IMO KM and likely MT herself didn't know what FD had in store. He might not have trusted volatile MT with terminal data though. But KM? They were thick. As thieves. Kindred, united in their superiority over their exing wives.

KM knows. MT has a pretty good idea.

But KM has everything to lose by saying so ... so he won't. And FD knew that.

Never intended to be found. And that being the case, why did he do something beyond the bodybag? It HAS TO BE that her final resting place(s) couldn't accommodate it thusly. AND it wasn't suitable/large enough for the contents of the trash bags.

My radius is 80 MS to the Deercliff property.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back