GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New Canaan Advertiser: It also has a new address — 71 Welles Lane. The property, which was previously known as 69 Welles Lane, was purchased in 2005 for $1.6 million with the home built in 2016. Requests for address changes are often made to conceal that a crime once occurred on the property.
However, Karp said that’s not why he requested the address change. Karp said it was a “personal preference.”
A few weeks ago, Karp applied to the Department of Public Works and “it was pretty instant” that the number was changed, he said.
“I’ve changed numbers before,” Karp said. “It’s kind of a feng shui kind of thing. It has always bothered me. It bothered me when I bought it.”
#71 is the house I saw in particular. I guess I was just surprised at how relatively close to each other the houses were. I wish I’d had time to see the neighborhood behind her house, but based on the close proximity of the homes, there is zero doubt in my mind that he approached hers from behind, sneaking through the backyard.

I haven’t had time to read through it. It is a 4 pg document titled “Preliminary Statement of the Issues”

MT's itemized issues 1-20 that they intend to pursue in the Appeal

Thanks -- I commented on this link on Tuesday -- 20 items MT intends to pursue in her appeal. IMO, all have been argued before by JLS to no avail. IMO, her conviction will be affirmed by the appellate, end of story.

I haven’t had time to read through it. It is a 4 pg document titled “Preliminary Statement of the Issues”
Spaghetti‘a not sticking!
Spaghetti's not sticking! Good try but Bye Bye for a few years!
Spaghetti’s not sticking! See you in 14 years when you try to get out!

#71 is the house I saw in particular. I guess I was just surprised at how relatively close to each other the houses were. I wish I’d had time to see the neighborhood behind her house, but based on the close proximity of the homes, there is zero doubt in my mind that he approached hers from behind, sneaking through the backyard.
This is from an article on a new CT SC decision in another family case. (The author incorrectly says JFD disappeared in 2021)

…”The 2021 disappearance and presumed murder of Jennifer Dulos by her husband Fotis Dulos during an ongoing divorce and custody battle has been highlighted by women in Connecticut as an example of how tragic these proceedings can become and claim that Connecticut’s family court system often ignores domestic abuse, or even enables it further, by allowing these proceedings to stretch on for years…”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian
Back