GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is our colleague @BJarv …… ?…. as some would say, CT jurisprudence never ceases to amaze. SMH at this latest.

IANAL but IIUC seems this was nothing but another continuance for the convicted felon? And it seems to reconfirm that the CT judicial system and investigators have IMO done little to investigate or prosecute the case of contempt. Contempt for what all observed that day in Judge Kevin Randolph’s court. And for which there was abundance of recorded video shown at that time. And there seems to have been little or no investigation into attorneys JS or AF or their potential involvement in this either? Seems this latest ‘hearing’ was nothing but a thinly veiled opportunity for the convicted felon to ‘plead’ her case publicly. Color me appalled and disgusted but not surprised. MOO

Where is our colleague @BJarv …… ?…. as some would say, CT jurisprudence never ceases to amaze. SMH at this latest.

IANAL but IIUC seems this was nothing but another continuance for the convicted felon? And it seems to reconfirm that the CT judicial system and investigators have IMO done little to investigate or prosecute the case of contempt. Contempt for what all observed that day in Judge Kevin Randolph’s court. And for which there was abundance of recorded video shown at that time. And there seems to have been little or no investigation into attorneys JS or AF or their potential involvement in this either? Seems this latest ‘hearing’ was nothing but a thinly veiled opportunity for the convicted felon to ‘plead’ her case publicly. Color me appalled and disgusted but not surprised. MOO
As well as reference the sealed document and outline some of what it contained. Egregious.

How is the State supposes to answer, or a judge, without themselves violating the seal?

Nervy move IMO.

Nervy, not surprising. Sigh.

JMO

As well as reference the sealed document and outline some of what it contained. Egregious.

How is the State supposes to answer, or a judge, without themselves violating the seal?

Nervy move IMO.

Nervy, not surprising. Sigh.

JMO

“Stamford Advocate”:
Without delving into specifics, the prosecutor referred to motions Frost filed in July asking for more particulars on the contempt charge, as well as a request filed by the defense attorney to subpoena a Massachusetts videographer who operated a camera in the courtroom during the trial.

In filings, Frost has asked a judge to order prosecutors to spell out the charges more precisely, and said he wants to ask the cameraman whether he meant to show Troconis' laptop screen on purpose.

I’m very confused why it’s relevant whether the cameraman meant to show the laptop on purpose? IMO, it’s what she displayed in large font on her screen in court regardless if there was a cameraman filming or not.

And didn't Rose testify at MT's trial?

Personally, I don't think it helped this case that this corruption between the GAL's and Psychologists Ordered to produce reports for family law was running rampant in CT and more than JD was being impacted. There are many stories and citations detailing this. JMO
@Seattle1, YES he did testify and imo BOTH he and GAL Meehan stretched the truth about as far as it can be stretched but both imo didn't tell the 'whole truth and nothing but the truth'. Their testimony was a farce too as Mini Horn really was pushing them both VERY hard to release info about the discredited report and iirc this is when the otherwise stoic Judge Randolph got quite agitated and accused Mini Horn aka person whose name I can never recall of 'crossing a double yellow line'! One of the best callouts imo by the Judge with a great visual too. FWIW Mini Horn didn't care about the reprimand and just continued to do the same thing over and over. It was shameful and shameless imo and an absolutely disgusting display of not following court procedures and listening to the Judge.
MOO

TROCONIS UPDATE: Michelle Troconis appeared briefly in court for her contempt case. Assistant State’s Attorney Liz Moran said both sides and Judge Hernandez had a conference this morning. She said no offer was put on the record but they are working towards a resolution.

The big news today is Troconis filed a habeas petition for her release, claiming her constitutional rights were violated in the Jennifer Dulos murder case. I’m working on getting the petition and will post it when I do.
x.com

Next court date is Nov. 13 at 2pm.
@News12CT

@Niner
This is absolutely absurd.

We could line up a classroom of 30 2nd graders (who never agree on anything imo) and they could adjudicate this contempt case in 5 min WITH NO DISPUTE! 2nd graders are brilliant at cutting through BS and my guess is one of the more alert ones would ask "whose arm is that tapping the lady on the shoulder to shut her computer"? They would then ask Judge Hernandez, "Why aren't you charging the Lady that tapped the bad lady on the shoulder to tell her to close her computer?" 2nd graders would get this resolved PRONTO.

Judge Hernandez supposed to be a no BS kinda of Judge and so to see this absolute waste of judicial time and resources spent on something where the facts of the matter aren't even in dispute based on the video evidence is beyond my comprehension. I feel like we have all just been beamed to Mars and back on this stupidity.

What is Atty Moran doing???? Where is her supervisor who so far as I am aware is either Atty Manning or Mannings supervisors who is the guy that spends all his time hiding from the Press or hiding under his desk in Stamford? Ridiculous waste of time when the courts are clogged and KM STILL doesn't have a court date assigned.

What is going on????

MOO

Last edited:
TROCONIS UPDATE: Michelle Troconis appeared briefly in court for her contempt case. Assistant State’s Attorney Liz Moran said both sides and Judge Hernandez had a conference this morning. She said no offer was put on the record but they are working towards a resolution.

The big news today is Troconis filed a habeas petition for her release, claiming her constitutional rights were violated in the Jennifer Dulos murder case. I’m working on getting the petition and will post it when I do.
x.com

Next court date is Nov. 13 at 2pm.
@News12CT

@Niner
I'm holding COVID responsible for double posts! Sorry. Must be big news happening someplace else on WS.
MOO

Last edited:
I saw in the news repost that Petu is back on the scene and part of the Troconis crew after not being there to speak at sentencing (was her price too high?). Gotta love how today in Court we were treated the blind leading the deaf and the really dumb! They continue to believe in an 'innocent' Duchess of York! Love it and they should DM me as I have a bridge in London I'd love to sell them after I'm finished with this wretched COVID.

Sorry but I'm quite cranky due to COVID and so have zero patience today for the entitlement of the likes of the Duchess of York and her court of village idiots led by Mama T and Petu. Simply over them and their comments to reinvent history.

Contempt case not even in discovery it seems and 'close to a resolution'? Only in Corrupticut can you commit a crime on video and nothing happens. Shameful.

I do think Mama T picked the wrong attorney to go after with Atty Bowman. Big mistake imo. She is also taking on Colangelo (also a mistake even though he was wounded by his dismissal but he landed on his feet via the political patronage system of Corrupticut imo). I'm sure she had to dig deep to find an attorney in CT to do this silly case. Will have to research who the latest attorney might be as I'm sure it will be an interesting topic to research.

Surprised though that Mama T didn't go after Horn rather than Bowman as imo he could serve as the definition of 'ineffective counsel' if you looked it up in the law dictionary! Can you imagine looking at the definition and seeing his grizzley mug? YIKES!

MOO

Last edited:
Is anybody else 'highly annoyed' that the Duchess of York and her new attorney chose to continue the trend of victim shaming and blaming in their motion? Blame the victim: check, check and double check!

Will we see the Judge take the high ground and seal up the case or issue a gag? I wouldn't waste a penny on seeing this happen although its imo what is necessary and should have happened in ALL the MT cases imo.

What bothers me is that they could have filed under seal if they had confidential information or sensitive information. BUT NO. They just want the Press robots to pick up the deets that I won't even bother repeating here because they are so irrelevant to anything having to do with the Duchess of York making years worth of poor and stupid life choices, including conspiring to murder JFD!

I do wonder if anyone in the States Atty office went to Horn's office and Mini Horns office to get their copies of the discredited report AND did the same for Mama Troconis and the Duchess of York? My guess is not.

MOO

“Stamford Advocate”:
Without delving into specifics, the prosecutor referred to motions Frost filed in July asking for more particulars on the contempt charge, as well as a request filed by the defense attorney to subpoena a Massachusetts videographer who operated a camera in the courtroom during the trial.

In filings, Frost has asked a judge to order prosecutors to spell out the charges more precisely, and said he wants to ask the cameraman whether he meant to show Troconis' laptop screen on purpose.

I’m very confused why it’s relevant whether the cameraman meant to show the laptop on purpose? IMO, it’s what she displayed in large font on her screen in court regardless if there was a cameraman filming or not.
There was some kind of agreement in place about how the defense table was to be covered by camera iirc. IIRC Mini Horn was horning loudly about speaking with the person doing the video to make sure they were complying with the rules. This all seems to be going in a very unfortunate direction and actually doing a U-turn from the reality that the report was captured on video. Looks like a 'blame the videographer' defense rather than just taking a simple plea.

It is kinda funny in a way and totally on brand for the Duchess of York in that its all well and good to break the law repeatedly so long as you aren't captured on camera! Cameras are not the friend of the Duchess of York as the Albany cameras did her in as did the neighbors surveillance cameras.

MOO

Last edited:
Any attorneys out there have any guidance about how a case against an attorney such as what the Duchess of York is doing with her latest filing plays out in practice?

Will the Duchess and Mama T have to waive privilege with Bowman in order to allow him to defend himself? I have no clue either how Colangelo will play into this all but what is interesting is that so much of the interaction was on video so I am curious if more video exists that hasn't been seen yet? My immediate thought with this silly filing was to think of poor retired/semi retired Det. Kimball and the rest of the CSP that will no doubt be dragged into the cesspit of this entire situation too.

I was pleased though to see Atty Bowman say clearly and quickly that there was no merit to anything in the filing made by the Duchess and her attorney. Looks like its 'game on' and I simply cannot wait to learn at what point Atty Bowman knew that the Duchess was up in the murder to her eyeballs and also at what point he ditched her for lying or how their whole relationship unraveled? Can you imagine seeking a deal for a client who lies about lies and then realizing they lied about all the things and not only did the lie but they did over the period of months in 3 separate interviews? Has to be the worst for an attorney. Also curious about Mama T awareness of the Duchess lies and the associated timeline? Mama T no doubt had a lifetime of Duchess lies and couldn't have believed her sorry daughter for a second. All this testimony from Mama T and the Duchess will also unravel their years of lies on social edia. IIRC Mama T told the Duchess not to speak to police AND YET Michelle disregarded Mama T and spoke. These are some of the conversations that me being the inquisitive/nosy person that I am would LOVE to listen to a deposition about! We could have a field day doing questions for a deposition of Mama T and the Duchess! Maybe there will even be a release of the MT cellphone records too as she and her family no doubt sought to discuss these issues amongst themselves! Will be delightful to see the Troconis family groupchat put on blast for public consumption.

I think Mama T and the Duchess simply want to go down in FLAMEs but I also wonder if the pathological lying of MT along with her sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies could be another defense angle here? Will we see a psych report done on the Duchess explaining that she is a pathological liar and incapable of understanding right from wrong or even knowing what is true or false? Oh the irony of yet another psych report! Perhaps they can even dig Dr Herman up from the grave and have him do an encore performance! Simply a farce!

MOO

Any attorneys out there have any guidance about how a case against an attorney such as what the Duchess of York is doing with her latest filing plays out in practice?

Will the Duchess and Mama T have to waive privilege with Bowman in order to allow him to defend himself? I have no clue either how Colangelo will play into this all but what is interesting is that so much of the interaction was on video so I am curious if more video exists that hasn't been seen yet? My immediate thought with this silly filing was to think of poor retired/semi retired Det. Kimball and the rest of the CSP that will no doubt be dragged into the cesspit of this entire situation too.

I was pleased though to see Atty Bowman say clearly and quickly that there was no merit to anything in the filing made by the Duchess and her attorney. Looks like its 'game on' and I simply cannot wait to learn at what point Atty Bowman knew that the Duchess was up in the murder to her eyeballs and also at what point he ditched her for lying or how their whole relationship unraveled? Can you imagine seeking a deal for a client who lies about lies and then realizing they lied about all the things and not only did the lie but they did over the period of months in 3 separate interviews? Has to be the worst for an attorney. Also curious about Mama T awareness of the Duchess lies and the associated timeline? Mama T no doubt had a lifetime of Duchess lies and couldn't have believed her sorry daughter for a second. All this testimony from Mama T and the Duchess will also unravel their years of lies on social edia. IIRC Mama T told the Duchess not to speak to police AND YET Michelle disregarded Mama T and spoke. These are some of the conversations that me being the inquisitive/nosy person that I am would LOVE to listen to a deposition about! We could have a field day doing questions for a deposition of Mama T and the Duchess! Maybe there will even be a release of the MT cellphone records too as she and her family no doubt sought to discuss these issues amongst themselves! Will be delightful to see the Troconis family groupchat put on blast for public consumption.

I think Mama T and the Duchess simply want to go down in FLAMEs but I also wonder if the pathological lying of MT along with her sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies could be another defense angle here? Will we see a psych report done on the Duchess explaining that she is a pathological liar and incapable of understanding right from wrong or even knowing what is true or false? Oh the irony of yet another psych report! Perhaps they can even dig Dr Herman up from the grave and have him do an encore performance! Simply a farce!

MOO
Mama T taught her how to lie. Remember her little problem with the Medicaid fraud?

Marisa Alter posted the MT filing document in her Court update article for those that want to read them:

Michelle Troconis files petition for release, claims constitutional violations; contempt case continued
Para. 46 --"...Petitioner was provided with extensive information from Fotis, his lawyers, professionals involved as experts in the Dulos divorce litigation, some of which cast Jennifer in a negative light...
Para 47--"...including (A) about a court ordered psychiatric evaluation of Jennifer..."

Okay--State's Atty's office, get on that discovery-- Identity of so-called "professionals involved as experts"; affidavit of MT as to who gave her info. If Meehan or Fotis' lawyers, were they referred to the bar for violating state law for breaching confidentiality of JFD's medical info, in violation of not only court order, but also CT statutes? Since when does a litigant's girlfriend have standing to receive this info?

Para. 46 --"...Petitioner was provided with extensive information from Fotis, his lawyers, professionals involved as experts in the Dulos divorce litigation, some of which cast Jennifer in a negative light...
Para 47--"...including (A) about a court ordered psychiatric evaluation of Jennifer..."

Okay--State's Atty's office, get on that discovery-- Identity of so-called "professionals involved as experts"; affidavit of MT as to who gave her info. If Meehan or Fotis' lawyers, were they referred to the bar for violating state law for breaching confidentiality of JFD's medical info, in violation of not only court order, but also CT statutes? Since when does a litigant's girlfriend have standing to receive this info?

This entire document reads as nothing new. As judge Randolph says to Horn, “wasting his time.” Horn & mini Horn were ill prepared, repeatedly demonstrated a lack of professionalism (they should be suspended or disbarred) and never introduced any evidence that proved her innocence (because they had nothing to work with). I knew the minute he aggressively fought for the cell phone seizure (the appeal is going after the issue that the state used some of this data) that she was certainly guilty because an innocent person would gladly hand over any and all records to prove that they were innocent. Who cares if I phoned my cleaners or a friend or made a doctors appointment? Innocent people live ordinary, perfunctory lives that are rarely mysterious. They are usually boring and task related with a sprinkle of text to friends and family about this and that. Yet, Michelle’s cell records, evidently, doesn’t paint that picture does it, so we gotta fight long and hard to exclude this data or we are in trouble. The conversations with Kent, Petu, Fotis and Mama T etc. caused Horn a bit of concern, so when they were excluded, boy was he relieved! I still don’t understand why we never heard about the data on Mama T’s phone or her daughter’s phone (that were seized). She was found guilty without the phone records, so there you go!

This list has been argued before and Horn didn’t prevail in district court, so I’m predicting the same will be the outcome in the higher court.

Where is Jennifer, Michelle?

@pernickety, don't you absolutely LOVE IT when ignorant defendants/petitioners admit to their lawlessness in THEIR OWN FILINGS? Who needs depositions and silly things such as evidence etc. to prove such things!

Wow! What a statement to make in an open/public document filing. I will have to check the bar status of this latest MT attorney but nah won't waste my time as this is Corrupticut and rules of evidence and procedure are never recognized and enforced! But, have to admit to wondering if they are a member of CT Bar?

This imo gang who can't shoot straight comprised of MT, Mama T, Atty Jon Schoenhorn of HARTFORD, CT, Atty Audrey Felson of Stamford, CT, GAL MICHAEL MEEHAN OF BRIDGEPORT, CT and Atty Michael Rose of HARTFORD, CT are now as @pernickety correctly points out roped into the cesspit of providing both sealed and certainly confidential documents to convicted felon and murderer (conspiracy) Michelle Troconis who certainly had no standing as the live in mistress (fired by FD) of FD. I'm sure based on this description of documents etc. that we might even be treated to a guest appearance from the FD rogues gallery of corrupt attorneys such as Atty Pyetranker, the infamous now suspended attorney Kent Mawhinney, Atty Norm Pattis, Atty Brown (Pattis former Partner that fled the firm), Atty William Murray (of FD Civil case fame) and Atty Bowman.

Mmmm, I'm counting at least 12 possible attorneys involved SO FAR and my guess is that there will be more.

KM is in a tricky spot too as he will now via this litigation no doubt be forever tied to MT and I do wonder given that he is pending trial as a co-conspirator whether he simply takes the 5th or whether he can be compelled to testify? KM is an integral part of this entire sad case both as an individual and as an attorney and IDK from a legal standpoint how he can participate in this litigation?

Will GF also be roped into the mess or any other friends of JF who would have knowledge of any of this history and will this litigation have the legal power to do what MT and Mama T have long wanted which was to magically unseal the sealed documents in Family Court? Will this mean that ALL the sealed reports from Family Court or reports or documents excluded by the Judge in the Criminal Case against MT including those relating the children now enter the public domain and will the involved medical and legal professionals be forced to testify? What about the involved Judges in the various cases? IDK if Judges can be called in trials but I do wonder. Family Court iirc had 3 Judges (maybe 4) so will they and all the various FD attorneys and accountants be forced to comply with subeoenas and testify in open court ON THE RECORD?

What will be interesting is to see how this all plays out from a procedural standpoint. How does Atty Bowman defend himself against these allegations? How will Atty Norm Pattis (I just checked and sadly his license has been reinstated) defend himself given that he I believe is barred from speaking about the Victim, JD under the terms of the civil settlement reached with Gloria Farber?

We haven't even gotten into the various medical professionals involved in this cesspit as well as the known are Dr Herman (didn't check to see if he is still practicing or has his license), the psychologist in Hartford that FD and MT went to go see when MT and FD were making the case that, "they weren't safe from JF". I'm sure there are many more in this category that are not in the public domain.

I have to admit to being fascinated as to how legal privilege and medical privacy play into a case such as this and I also very much wonder how the privacy and confidentiality of the Victim is protected. So far based on the filing by MT attorney it appears they have no care for the Victim as they chose to NOT make their filing under seal. I hope the Judge in this case has more sense and zips up the case far away from public view.

Wow!

What an entertaining request for investigation to make to the CT Bar and States Attorney's Office in Hartford for my own amusement as both these groups always seem to have the 'Gone Fishin' or 'Gone Huntin' signs up on their doors. Won't even bother sending info to the Office of the Victims Advocate in Hartford as imo this person is simply always 'Out to Lunch' as it relates to protecting Victims rights and further just seems interested in pursing cases where certain DEI criteria are met by the Victims. Yep, its Corrupticut and this is simply how Hartford bureaucrats seem to roll as it relates to justice.

Classic move by the Troconis clan admitting to documents (sealed and otherwise) to which they were NOT entitled as @pernickety astutely pointed out.

Do we know the name of the Judge who will be hearing this case or the State Prosecutor assigned? I hope they both respect the Victim and Victims children and demand that future motions submitted by MT be SEALED BY THE COURT out of respect for the deceased Victim that Michelle Troconis was convicted of murdering (conspiracy) by a jury of her peers.

I have to go locate my popcorn popper and a nice comfy chair to sit down and read the entire filing as I have been brought very low by COVID and not able to do much. But depending on how this all plays out procedurally it could be a real firecracker imo as well as possibly answering any number of previously unanswered questions about MT and more interestingly imo the extended Troconis clan including Mami and Papi Troconis.

I also wonder if this might bring back the MT cellphone and data into the mix even though it was excluded from the criminal proceedings? Seems like the cellphone and data would be CRITICAL to evaluating the claims and given the importance of the Troconis Family Group Chat that was extensively discussed in the Criminal Proceedings will this open up ALL those phones/data and whatever messaging platform they used? MT said in her interviews with police that she was 'on her phone' on Albany Ave and had 'no idea' what was going on as FD was dumping black bags. Horn fought tooth and nail and used every argument and imo various misstatements to get the MT cell phone excluded from the trial. The defense brought in Petu to the stand in the criminal case imo mainly to explain that she was on the phone or texting with MT while on Albany Ave iirc but no cellphone or other records were provided to prove this and so the jury was stupidly asked to believe an ignorant and ill informed person such as Petu who said, "I'm afraid of the Police" that she was telling the truth on the stand after she claimed to have information for years to share with the police and YET chose NEVER to help her friend. Right, the perfect credible Defense witness. NOT.

I live to hear and see the message traffic amongst this crew of individuals. Could be a total Pandoras box of communications and provide never ending insight as to who knew what and WHEN?

Might have to order more organic popcorn to take this all in as this all plays out.......

MOO

Last edited:
What happened to the public defender? This is a private law firm.
IDK but the States uses private attorneys sometimes for cases depending on the work load they are dealing with. Will try to figure this out. But, what bothers me greatly is that MT declared to the Court (using God knows what supporting documents) that she was 'indigent' and needed the State to pay for her legal defense and so far as I know Atty Frost is a private attorney handling her Contempt case and now possibly this attorney is also private.

Could Mami Troconis possibly be paying for all of this? We know from the many questions about how Atty Norm Pattis was paid by FD that attorneys don't have to disclose how they are being paid. BUT, if Mami or the Troconis family are paying for this or even if MT or Begue are paying for the attorney then doesn't that seem like an abuse of the system in place to provide well deserved legal representation for those that are truly indigent?

Not sure I'm understanding any of this. Could be the COVID brainmelt effect but I don't think so as this is a pretty obvious question mark imo.

MOO

Marisa Alter posted the MT filing document in her Court update article for those that want to read them:

Michelle Troconis files petition for release, claims constitutional violations; contempt case continued
Thank you! I have a bird cage to line!

Someone help me. Her defense for this motion/writ/what-have-you is that she was leaving FD but decided to stay because...? Because the issue causing her such torture evaporated? Hmmm? She was all set to flee CT where she had no ties, the same CT she was so rooted in she was no flight risk... and her basis for the habeas corpus is ... what? That she continued to lie? All because she was famished? Subsisting only on non-regular food. It's preposterous and exhausting. She knew JFd didn't run away -- if not when LE showed her JFd's cut and bloody clothing, then when -- oh, I don't know -- when she held the garbage bag open and then rode along to Hartford to wipe her filthy paws off on the sidewalk for reasons.

Why the obsession with JFd's past? Because it was what FD planned to stage and dutiful MT was sticking to the script even shading the sound advice of her attorney.

I started by saying this filing is birdcage worthy, but it's actually a stunning read -- IMO it exposes her culpability even more!!!

Of what relevance is JFd off living her life apart from family years before being a mother with five beloved dependants in 2019? Unless it was relevant to how it was supposed to go down? What greater proof do we need that MT herself was in the know for how it would go down?

Her new attorney left out MT's anger over the divorce, how long it was taking, that she was supposed to vacate the family home, that it was TORTURE to her. Ah, the relief when FD resolved the divorce his way -- MT bracketed that win with a celebratory dinner and getting her hairs done, spa day for the newly minted Mrs. FD 2.0.

I call foul.

JMO

MICHELLE TROCONIS UPDATE: Michelle Troconis has filed a habeas petition, claiming her constitutional rights were violated during the Jennifer Dulos investigation. The petition alleges “incompetent counsel” by her initial attorney, Andrew Bowman. Troconis also says her right to due process was violated by then-Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who failed to honor an agreement in exchange for her speaking with police. Troconis is asking the judgement against her be vacated and that she be released from custody. Full filing is attached.

How typical of MT -- acknowledges she was talking to LE in the presence of AB to save herself but her own actions prevented any deal because she gave them nothing during three interviews, but instead was evasive and used the interviews as a fishing expedition where she reported back to fD!

So no, MT, you can't screw up and blame the DA and your defense attorney.... MOO

Some information on new Counsel:

Note the presentation made about 'Ineffective Counsel"....will have to see if the slides are available.

A curious choice imo for a website splash page for the firm. Gangsta lawyers? Would love to see their client roster line up......no doubt the Duchess of York will feel quite at home....tried to post the image but file was too large. I do wonder why alleged professionals think these types of image work to their advantage. IDK, probably a reflection of their 'client base'....

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar
Back