Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh go to hell, the “Gone Girl Defense.”

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I never imagined Pattis would be this brash.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy world are we trapped in?

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy are we trapped in?

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"

Imagine what NP would say about FD if the shoe was on the other foot and NP was representing JD. o_O

If he was staging it to look like a jogging attack he would have to make sure she would be wearing running attire when they found her, right? Although, perhaps FD didn't consider that in his staging?

I was reading this and another thought just occurred I me. What about HIS appearance while jogging?

I believe every move, every staged photo moment, he has made since released, has been carefully choreographed and staged. The tees and their graphics weren’t by accident. Now I have been thinking more about his entire jogging outfit. The cargo pants definitely caught everyone’s attention; I’ve read many comments about them.

What if his choice in wearing them was meant to deflect away from more usual running attire, perhaps that may have been seen on any joggers around NC and Waveny Park on the morning of May 24? The odd cargo shorts, graphic tee and large head phones kind of cements a picture in the subconscious doesn’t it??

I don’t know if he has been photographed jogging again, since those two times, anyone know? Or better yet, would love to see what he looked like jogging , before J went missing.

One of our sleuthers posted a terrific synopsis of the search dogs - very early on maybe thread #1 or 2?

Here's the link to the search dogs article.
State Police K9 Teams Hard at Work During Dulos Case

It is true that search teams can miss bodies the first time around- in the Karissa Fretwell case in Oregon (which has similar timing, a week earlier, and saga in some ways similar to this one- custody issues, fear he would harm her, disappearance, cell phone and surveillance video tracking) the bodies were found last weekend after 32 days in an area that had already been searched two weeks earlier. They were lightly buried/covered with leaves and branches. Prior to that, it was a "no body" case as well (although he was arrested for murder prior to the body being found).

This was published less than a half hour ago, but the video appears to be after they were in court. So, is this his PR firm trying to sway opinion just after JD's family and friends sent out another beautiful statement about JD along with a new photo?

That's exactly what he's doing. He's trying to do some damage control. It's not going to work.
jmo

I was reading this and another thought just occurred I me. What about HIS appearance while jogging?

I believe every move, every staged photo moment, he has made since released, has been carefully choreographed and staged. The tees and their graphics weren’t by accident. Now I have been thinking more about his entire jogging outfit. The cargo pants definitely caught everyone’s attention; I’ve read many comments about them.

What if his choice in wearing them was meant to deflect away from more usual running attire, perhaps that may have been seen on any joggers around NC and Waveny Park on the morning of May 24? The odd cargo shorts, graphic tee and large head phones kind of cements a picture in the subconscious doesn’t it??

I don’t know if he has been photographed jogging again, since those two times, anyone know? Or better yet, would love to see what he looked like jogging , before J went missing.
Maybe he was just trying to cover his poison ivy rash with those cargo pants.

Here's the link to the search dogs article.
State Police K9 Teams Hard at Work During Dulos Case

It is true that search teams can miss bodies the first time around- in the Karissa Fretwell case in Oregon (which has similar timing, a week earlier, and saga in some ways similar to this one- custody issues, fear he would harm her, disappearance, cell phone and surveillance video tracking) the bodies were found last weekend after 32 days in an area that had already been searched two weeks earlier. They were lightly buried/covered with leaves and branches. Prior to that, it was a "no body" case as well (although he was arrested for murder prior to the body being found).
Thank you !!! I knew it was posted on one of the threads I follow - I'm going to put it in the media thread. I know I should put the NP article posted upthread in the media thread as well but jeez. gone girl? it's so ridiculous I can't believe the paper published it IMO

Yes! “Someone saw some guy near the crime scene in Lycra and $900 running shoes? Not my style.”

Bash the victim.

Reference a Hollywood movie that depicts a scenario that has no basis in reality.

Hope that the public is too ignorant to recognize the grotesqueness of the former, and the insanity of the latter.

I see you Norm.

Bash the victim.

Reference a Hollywood movie that depicts a scenario that has no basis in reality.

Hope that the public is too ignorant to recognize the grotesqueness of the former, and the insanity of the latter.

I see you Norm.

I think the "Gone Girl" comment was a poor decision on NP's part. He's been at this long enough to know it will likely work against him and his client.

Making comments like that tells me he's grasping at straws and doesn't have anything of substance to say about JD or her character.
jmo

I think the "Gone Girl" comment was a poor decision on NP's part. He's been at this long enough to know it will likely work against him and his client.

Making comments like that tells me he's grasping at straws and doesn't have anything of substance to say about JD or her character.
jmo

I hope it enrages the public, and he hears about it.

It should anger people; it’s vile.

You’re right, it shows nothing but desperation.

Good sign though.

Good point.

Regardless of her plans for traveling to New York, I think the timeline is very narrow anyways.

Blood was found in the garage, and indicates that the attack almost certainly happened as soon as she arrived home.

Had she been leaving, I would expect the attack to have taken place in another part of the house.

She dropped the kids off at school, and was dead before she ever had the chance to enter the main part of the house.

I was responding to a previous person on this thread that said she had to plan on driving, according to the limited time frame on the New Cannon line schedule.

My point is, that if she was going by train, she would have driven to the Stamford station with more options for the train departures.

Definitely agree with the timing of the attack. It would be the Only opportunity, for the attack.

If she had made it into the house, no telling when she would come back out.

FD attacking in the house was not an option with his plan to make it look like she was abducted at Waveny Park and absolutely no way to clean everything IN the house.

So, he definitely attacked, immediately after the school drop off and her subsequent return home.

Otherwise, risking the arrival of the Housekeeper or Nanny before he completed the clean up.

The Wednesday visit with the children at JD's home, was the final research he needed.

He checked everything out at the house to have places to hide and 'time' everything out before deciding that Friday, May 24, 2019 was D-Day?

He spent Thursday, May 23 in preparation.

It seems to me as a mother of five she had her stuff together and considering how much she had suffered at the hands of a narcissistic creep, she did pretty well. That day she was planning on going into NYC for an 11 am appointment then meeting the kids end of day as they were being driven in. Seems to me that her affluent family had done a lot for her to build a good life, but she had been in nc only 2 years, didn't really fit in.

I should have.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy world are we trapped in?

I don’t even! So JD “knew” that FD/MT would then dispose of her “staged” crime scene by depositing items in several trashbins along Albany Avenue and in storm drain with adhesive-altered license plates. And be caught on camera! With their phones too! And LE would be lucky enough to find any of the bags and learn they contained JDs blood before the bags were shredded and incinerated? She also stored up some of her own blood just for the crime scene and splashed it up and faux cleaned it up. Drove her own vehicle to the park and dumped it and jumped on a train. With a wad of cash or something and new IDs. To heck with my 5 kids! I’m out! Okeedokee!

I write too and the above is not what I would call “suspension of disbelief,” Norm!

Kidding aside, NP has just cracked his knuckles on attacking JD’s character and everything about her. This is just the beginning of attacking JD and possibly her mother. If it helps FD’s case in court. Or court of public opinion!

“This deeply” troubled woman with an active imagination and all sorts of problems!” I’m mentally preparing myself as I said earlier upthread for a full blown attack on Jennifer.

What about his client? A self absorbed, mooch. A shady adulterer who lies under oath (sitting Judge said as much) harasses and stalks his estranged wife and when she is finally free of his controlling overbearing machismo and scheming and soul crushing treatment and behavior she winds up missing?

Btw Double Jeopardy is a better movie for my money. Just saying.

I should have.

Got it.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone. Also never dreamed he would stoop this low. Five children pining for their mother. HIS CHILDREN. Just unconscionable. Cruel and heartless statement. Guessing this is in response to the family statement earlier today? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member