Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please set me straight - are these NEW photos of FD? Or old ones that were previously published? To that end - seeing the picture of him dumping garbage into a large dumpster...is there any way JD could be in one of those; wrapped in something and covered with concrete/plaster/etc; on one of his "under construction" projects? I am surprised the dumpster is as full as it is with construction trash; if it has been previously searched? Just thinking out loud...and jmo.
Pretty creepy photos IMO. Wonder why he's cleaning and hauling out duffle bags of heavy looking stuff, and whether the woman helping him is his sister. Is the place up for sale?

Please set me straight - are these NEW photos of FD? Or old ones that were previously published? To that end - seeing the picture of him dumping garbage into a large dumpster...is there any way JD could be in one of those; wrapped in something and covered with concrete/plaster/etc; on one of his "under construction" projects? I am surprised the dumpster is as full as it is with construction trash; if it has been previously searched? Just thinking out loud...and jmo.
I think they were taken long after the garbage dump run. They could be pictures from the other day, when he was reportedly sweeping his porch, and they just did not publish them until now.
The article is written as if they want you to think they are getting rid of evidence. It states that he is throwing away documents, but I don't know how they would know from that far away.
Anyway, I doubt they are getting rid of her body or any kind of physical evidence, since they probably already did that soon after she was killed.
Imo

Agree, very bad judgment. But who knows what he was telling her and how he was spinning things and in the moment it can be easy to believe what is most convenient. Unfortunately IME women who fall for this kind of guy in the first place tend to be vulnerable to all kinds of lies and manipulation. I am still learning from my own past.
Husband is a sociopath. Classic. They are charmers with an evil side. Think Boston strangler who charmed his way as a salesman into homes.

Oh go to hell, the “Gone Girl Defense.”

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I never imagined Pattis would be this brash.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy world are we trapped in?

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"
I posted to the media thread but I’m not going to read it - I’ve never had a time-out on WS and I’m afraid I would be in big trouble so thank you @MassGuy for your post so I can stay online

I thought it looked like the girlfriend. Are they allowed to see each other?
That would be huge news if they were spotted together, so it can’t be her.

Their lawyers would strongly advise against it, and it would be a very bad look.

Especially for MT.

She’s trying to distance herself from him.

I think they were taken long after the garbage dump run. They could be pictures from the other day, when he was reportedly sweeping his porch, and they just did not publish them until now.
The article is written as if they want you to think they are getting rid of evidence. It states that he is throwing away documents, but I don't know how they would know from that far away.
Anyway, I doubt they are getting rid of her body or any kind of physical evidence, since they probably already did that soon after she was killed.
Imo
Key word here = Radar Online. Who even knows when the pictures were made or whether they were staged and sold to the RO jokesters?! FD needs cash so I'd go with that.

Because I'm watching this play out with a relative I can speak to the fact that a man can be a hateful, threatening narcissist to his wife while coming across as the kindest, most loving and unselfish lover to a girlfriend.

He can spin tales that you would never question if you hadn't known the wife for forty years.

It's a frightening thing to observe.
These are classic abusive relationship behaviors. Fear. Clearly Jen was in fear but they usually vacillate between I love him and the reality. Perhaps that’s why it took her so long to leave the relationship. But... she did leave and that takes courage. The divorce court is no help in these situations. At first when she asked for custody they denied and it took a year and a half before the female judge ruled for supervised visits. What a shame. As a society we still have a long way to go with domestic violence. I’m sure he was abusive at home verbally at first degrading her so she would be fearful. Just perhaps MT is caught up in this cycle with him too but that does not disregard what she did. Perhaps she is afraid that he will kill her too if she says anything.

I've wondered if fertility treatments were used due to the 2 sets of twins.
50 year old women can go through major hormone changes.
The $14,000 blood work bill could be related to either of these things, or not at all.
The thing that really pisses me off about him bringing it up is LIKE HE WOULD'VE BEEN THE ONE TO PAY IT ANYWAY!!!! PLEASE....it's literally none of his business

I'm sad that Pattis can throw anything out there and this story is so big, the lie gains traction. It's just one more thing to stick in a future juror's mind.

They are different than those that were previously published and they include who I assume is his friend/family member from Greece.

Oh, of course...writers only ever write about what they themselves want to do or have done, not because they are able to put themselves into the realm of imagined people. If that were so, we’d have to start locking up a great number of murder-mystery writers. Being married to FD certainly sounds like a reason to be troubled. Terrible of him to say this.

Edited: Unable should have been able. Sorry!
NP needs to learn about domestic violence. I’m a Clinical Social Worker and see this a lot.

$14,000 for blood work? From the "Gone Girl" article.....seems it wouldn't be too difficult to find out what that's all about.

How on earth would an estranged - almost ex husband know how much his “soon to be” and estranged wife spent on blood testing ? I’m sure JD paid for her own medical insurance?? Or did the “Fore” group have a policy she was still on, even tho the company seems like a scheme.

And .. even if she were covered under some FD policy - he can’t check her medical records .? Would he get her medical bills - they hadn’t lived together in 2 years ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking