Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did in fact switch her car for the LR then she would have to have done that around noon at the house because school was an early dismissal that day. If she went into the garage to do that wouldn't she have seen something? And, wouldn't her car still have been there when the police showed up at 7 pm?
Upthread (#7) it was discussed that the nanny may have had use of the Range Rover full time, as well as at her own home, so she didn't need to stop by JD's house before picking up the kids from school if she had it overnight at her home. But truly no one knows except the investigators on this case.

Last edited:
If JD knew the housekeeper would be coming the alarm system would most likely not be turned on. The housekeeper/ nanny both probably have the code to enter the house but not the code for the alarm. Perhaps the nanny enters using a traditional key from the front door and perhaps LE entered through the garage keypad. Codes for entering garage shouldn’t be confused with the code to disarm the alarm system. MOO
Generally alarm systems allow staff to have their own codes entered in so you can check your smart phone and see who comes and goes from your house; especially important for working/busy people that do not have time to stay and let the staff into the house, yet do not want them to know the iwner’s passcode... this allows you to put the alarm on and exit the house... a house should not be left unalarmed; that would defeat the purpose of the system... Again most break ins occur during the day when the house is vacant!

Upthread (#7) it was discussed that the nanny had use of the Range Rover full time, as well as at her own home, so she didn't need to stop by JD's house before picking up the kids from school if she had it overnight at her home.
This is also assumed. We don't know if it is true but we assumed she had the LR already or else she would have been at the house too or had to do the switch-a-roo thing. Also, what if LR was left in the driveway outside the garage? So many whatsifs and we're just all assuming at this point.

Finally. Now request a Gag order if possible.
I think JD's mom would have her attorney do everything possible to squash this IF she could - so until a gag order is issued - MSM will continue reporting this nonsense and her family is doing the right thing in countering his lies with the truth IMO. I don't know what the requirements are for implementing a gag order - anyone know?

If she did in fact switch her car for the LR then she would have to have done that around noon at the house because school was an early dismissal that day. If she went into the garage to do that wouldn't she have seen something? And, wouldn't her car still have been there when the police showed up at 7 pm?

I agree.

If the nanny had to switch vehicles, then the Land Rover would have been in the garage with blood all over the exterior during the attack.

The LR would more than likely have also blocked/limited blood splatter from reaching the Porsche.

IMO, the Nanny already had the LR.

As I have stated before, IMO the Nanny has 100% full use of the LR so that she is immediately available for the children.

It is a total waste of time if the nanny had to switch vehicles every time and her car does not seat 5 children and herself.

Way too much time waisted.

JD would not need use of the LR, for she had the Suburban.

The nanny definitely had full use of the LR.

This is also assumed. We don't know if it is true but we assumed she had the LR already or else she would have been at the house too or had to do the switch-a-roo thing. Also, what if LR was left in the driveway outside the garage? So many whatsifs and we're just all assuming at this point.
True but the good news is, IMO LE knows exactly what vehicles were used and when.

I am glad the family’s spokeswoman is attacking the GG stuff—-it is just horrific that the family even has to. I understand the importance of defense attorneys and having a fair trial and all of that...but I am tired of the “slander” and “libel” that occurs. It’s truly beyond the pale. It’s entirely possible to defend your client vigorously and try to sway a potential jury pool without floating a ton of unsubstantiated theories.

At the same time saying your client isn’t cooperating and won’t take a lie detector test because he has been mistreated. It’s not LE’s fault FD is the polar opposite of intelligent, an adulterer and mooch. They didn’t come up with the “bright” idea to spread crime scene evidence around in an ill advised trashbin odyssey of stupidity. They didn’t lie to Judge Donna Nelson Heller—regarding a statement about the mafia breaking legs that FD admitted JD never said just that JD “could have” said it. JD advocated and got a court appointed guardian bc she knew how shady and dangerous FD was.

Your client is a morally bankrupt “kept” man. Stick to lying about his non-existent alibi. What were the times for those phone calls and meetings again!? Oh, that’s right, NP, you aren’t going to tell us. The fact that you have done everything BUT offer a solid alibi let’s us all know he doesn’t have one. I guess when JD was planning her faux disappearance she also counted on the fact that her estranged hubby wouldn’t have an alibi, would switch trucks with an ex-employee the week and day of her disappearance, involve his unsavory GF in a trashbin dump of the evidence AND that LE would actually be lucky enough to recover some bags with her blood in them and license plates from a storm drain? JD must have been darn near telepathic?

From here on out whenever I post about anything NP says it’s going to be in red. Bc it’s all spin and it’s damaging to her children and her family.

Yes LE knows everything so we can just trust them for now and wait for the truth to come out
We always get to a point in these cases where we have to be patient and await news from LE - in this case, no leaks from anyone lately. Her family has closed ranks IMO and we aren't getting anything but prepared statements which I am thankful for. As hard as it is- imagine how the family feels and knowing they (FD/MT) are walking around must be so hard. JMO
ETA: grammar and JMO

The contrast between his beautiful wife and the girlfriend are unbelievable. Some sort of drug use makes sense now because the images I’ve seen of the girlfriend tell a story. She looks much older than the wife despite the fact she isn’t and looks rough sround the edges. One never knows what choices people make but to me it’s believable there was drug use between him and his lady friend...
ETA I’m speaking of the girlfriend amd his drug use. Certainly not Jennifer’s!

The jaundiced eye none but yellow sees.

I’ve noticed a number of tells FD makes. It is this IMO which will be FD’s undoing.

NP performing as Edgar Bergen in order to ventriloquize and broadcast FD’s fantasy defense and character assisination of FD’s escaped captive is, I suspect, the only means NP has to date been able to negotiate in exchange for FD’s commitment to remain silent. The busted and rage vibe and caged predator pacing his porch, pushing his shopping cart, jogging the park, combing his stoop, and lunging at his invisible fencing is all FD can do to keep himself from doing what he really most wants to do now. Throwing out these cruel defamatory and absurd theories about Jennifer are desperate, but I suspect that the invisibly caged FD is furious about his lawyer likely demanding FD not do so personally.

NP is one of the last lawyers who’s tactics or clients I would defend, but likely NP is dealing with a very difficult client. NP likely has no sincere or credible belief in FD’s actual innocence, so NP recognizes the only way any arguably ethical defense for FD can be mounted is if FD remains silent. This is a difficult narcissistic sociopathic pathological conniving unethical sadistic greedy homocidal client with impulse control impairment, unaccustomed to and entangled by delayed gratification, and who loathes any attempt by others to speak for FD, to distort or soften FD’s preffered message or image management, to cede control of anything to anyone, so as we say in the business, NP has a difficult client on his hands. Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

NP may have established some ground rules with FD; rules which would infuriate FD; but ones which for NP were/are the lines in the sand. FD — you if you do not allow me to do the talking for you — if you do not remain silent — You (FD) are fired and I (NP) will immediately move to withdraw. NP knows that FD, if left to his own devices, will continue to lie and perjure himself and slander Jennifer, which would make NP legally/ethically unable to continue to represent FD in this case .

Remember NP’s quote from the bookshelf interview a week or two ago. The one where NP when asked if he believed his client was innocent initially said yes, but the rapidly walked that back. NP knows. NP knows that his client is a monster and a murder. And a narcissist meglomaniac. Which is why NP cannot allow FD to talk but also why FD is seething and likely why FD has escalated demands that NP telegraph nonsensical salacious and undermining likely false info to the public on FD’s behalf. All that “it’s my understanding that,” “my client believes,” “it appears,” “I heard,” “some people are saying,” “it’s been rumored,” “we have witnesses who I believe will testify,” “this $14K medical bill suggests,” etc etc etc. Norm is tightroping.

FD is a guy who’s not easily satisfied. It’ll be nearly impossible for FD given his ego and control issues to sit or stand or jog or sweep or cook idly by and keep quiet while the investigations proceedings and trial move forward, especially if/as matters excalate.

FD is Vesuvius. Hat’s off to Norm for trying, but it’s only a matter of time before FD is going to blow. This time there’s likely to be more fallout.

One trigger line I suspect enraged Dulos if he heard in in Norm Patiss’s TV interview in front of his “Acts of Jesus” and “In Search of the Historical Jesus” bookshelf last week (or perhaps the week before) was when Norm clearly said of Dulos: “Fotis talks when I tell him to talk].”

There’s no “we” in Fotis. Ain’t no way Dulos would be okay with some ponytail lawyer telling the world that Fotis is subordinate to anyone.

Be willing to bet that Patti’s got quite an earful as well as a mouthful at their next dinner conversation.

My guess is that FD likely is a pretty good cook.

He’s been working with those books for quite a long while it would seem.

And that’s not the half of it.

ITA with upthread and downthread posters that FD and MT developed some kind of drug habit along the way. It’s all over the gaunt look in their mugshots and their increasing need for speeding up the race to more money and control. It helps to lengthen your awake time too, were there some “projects” that required a lot of moving pieces and potentially not sleeping for extended periods of time.

Plus again, this defendant seems to go for the preemptive strike to rush to make the accusation because it’s what that defendant has in fact been doing — get out in front of it so if/when the other side raises the issue the defendant has already been immunized or at least has smeared some reasonable doubt into that theory because the defense brought it up first.

Unlike FD’s boxy and graceless stock and tract houses, JD’s work was truly organic, compelking, and originally. It’s pathetic the efforts to which his fragile ego is compelled to go to try to diminish, insult, discredit, and subordinate her even after he kills and disposed of her. FD’s obsessively annoyed that JD’s widely recognized and perceived as beautiful, loving, talented, gifted, funny, whip smart, beloved, and sympathetic, while he’s been exposed as and assumed to be/proven to be a leech, a phony, a lazy lying nobody, a floozy, trashy, emasculated, an incompetent businessman, a horrible husband, person, and parent, and even an incompetent criminal.

Like Scott Peterson, Fotis Dulos likely assumed he would be the focus of sympathetic media attention and the community would rally around to support and believe him.

Boy did he get that one wrong.

Mine are not all linked to open together but they all are programmed with the same entry code. door 1 enter code it opens.....door 2 enter code it opens.....door 3 enter code it opens.....

JMO
Think some people are mixing up alarm code panel with garage door opening box: both are number based codes:
Outside garage code boxes generally operate the garage doors and are not part of the alarm system...
Inside the garage alarm can be set up and activated, in programmed amount of time,
if home alarm has not turned off...
Two different systems...
Yet main home alarm can cover garage area too!

Wondering if JD had a dog... I remember reading about her dogs in her old blog posts. If so, wonder how the dog would react to seeing FD o_O

The reason, I believe, that dogs are a deterrent to crimes, is that the perp is afraid of the dog. I have a feeling that FD wouldn’t have been afraid of any dog that JD would have kept around their children-no good reason to say it, except that he possibly might have been acquainted with any dog that she had. Who knows-doesn’t seem as if she had one, anyway.

Think some people are mixing up alarm code panel with garage door opening box: both are number based codes:
Outside garage code boxes generally operate the garage doors and are not part of the alarm system...
Inside the garage alarm can be set up and activated, in programmed amount of time,
if home alarm has not turned off...
Two different systems...
Yet main home alarm can cover garage area too!
Exactly my point

I think JD's mom would have her attorney do everything possible to squash this IF she could - so until a gag order is issued - MSM will continue reporting this nonsense and her family is doing the right thing in countering his lies with the truth IMO. I don't know what the requirements are for implementing a gag order - anyone know?

Would it shock you to know that NP wrote a blog on this very subject and how detrimental a gag order is to the defense?
Who Is Served By Gag Orders?

If only his father=in=law could see him now.....w/ankle jewelry.

One of my first gut instincts for the odd obsessive porch sweeping and inspection of the stoop/woodwork around the door frame was that Fotis is paranoid a/k/a Tell Tale Heart.

This suggests there is or was evidence related in particular to this scene. Evidence of something. Maybe he was looking closely to see if he or his accomplices missed something —- some forensic evidence — pre during or post ambush murder and evidence disposal; looking to see if LE found or didn’t find different things in certain places FD knew it could have been; and searching everywhere for cameras and bugs.

The walls are closing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member