Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he drove around with it either - I'm still thinking if there was an intact body - it will be 1-2 miles from her house. or 1-2 miles from Sturbridge house. I still wonder what drew them to search the ponds though. His cell must have pinged there, right? Or someone saw him/truck? Otherwise they would be searching all the bodies of water IMO
I assume they’ve already searched the park where her SUV was found? Seems easy to dump body there.

My thinking is that Jennifer’s body was disposed of immediately, likely at a location other than where her vehicle was found.

He wouldn’t want to drive around with her body, or go through the risk of holding onto it for longer than necessary.

I think before he killed her, he had a specific place where he was going to put her. I think it’s likely that he had even made preparations to that effect (digging grave).

His phone activity and/or surveillance footage in the days prior, might help LE hone in on where this location may be.
This all makes sense but it doesn't jibe with the drive through Albany Ave. Why not bury everything? I am stumped.

Yeah, that was pretty specific, and I’m confident that there was some evidentiary basis for conducting a search at those particular locations.

There was a reason for it.
And no contact of Tim's group Texas Equasearch either that I have heard of - no volunteer searches either - makes one wonder - JMO

There’s a saying, something like, ‘You board the train in New Canaan and your coffee’s still hot when you reach Grand Central.’ However, the only train she could make would be the 8:53. The 9:38 gets to Grand Central at 11:08, after her appointment time. IMO, she was planning to drive into the city. If she was to leave by 9:45, she’d have time to reach the Upper East Side by 11:00.
She could have also driven to the Darien station which is on the main New Haven line and much better during off peak hours.

And no contact of Tim's group Texas Equasearch either that I have heard of - no volunteer searches either - makes one wonder - JMO
I think it’s simply an indication that they don’t have a solid location where she could be.

She could be located within an area that stretches many square miles.

If they had a firm idea, I think we’d see searches being conducted.

Worth another search of Waveny? If he was staging it as an attack while jogging, maybe she is there, hidden in the thicket??

jmo

If he was staging it to look like a jogging attack he would have to make sure she would be wearing running attire when they found her, right? Although, perhaps FD didn't consider that in his staging?

This all makes sense but it doesn't jibe with the drive through Albany Ave. Why not bury everything? I am stumped.
Do you think it could be because he knew that the evidence in the garbage bags would link him to the crime if the body and bags were found together? Better to separate them and get rid of the bags in a way he assumed would be quickly disposed of?

I assume they’ve already searched the park where her SUV was found? Seems easy to dump body there.

Yes it was the sight of an intense search starting the moment LE discovered her vehicle on Lapham road (shortly after she was reported missing to NCPD at 6:59 pm on May 24th). They searched from the air and on the ground with canines. And the water areas. For several days.

Police search Waveny Park for missing New Canaan mother

The above article has details I hadn’t read regarding Waveny Park Search. We have since learned there are no cameras at or around the park. At least not operated by the city or LE at any rate. Not like what they have in Hartford

If he was staging it to look like a jogging attack he would have to make sure she would be wearing running attire when they found her, right? Although, perhaps FD didn't consider that in his staging?
Perhaps he didn’t have a specific scenario in mind at all.

We’re thinking that he might have wanted this to look like an attack while jogging, or a suicide.

Maybe he didn’t care, and was simply trying to muddy the waters, and leave it all an open question.

If so, is that why they found clothes in the garbage? Because FD went through her closet to clothe her in jogging clothes before dumping her body? MOO

Perhaps the hole wasn’t deep enough.
It has to be. Hope it's not but it certainly wasn't sniffed out in any of the places they have searched. I find it rather interesting we have seen nothing of FD the last few days. No running, no grocery shopping, no working at his many properties. Has the press really left him alone? Somehow I doubt it.

I mostly hear it supposed that FD was laying in wait at her house/neighborhood for when she got home. But isn't it also possible he followed her from the school drop off (in the red truck she wouldn't recognize) and pulled right in the driveway after her? If he pulled right up to her bumper she would not have been able to close the garage door.

I asked about this yesterday afternoon after someone posted the route between Welles and Pound Ridge. I'm genuinely curious as to how secluded it is or if it's normal to see boats on the water there.
I’m pretty sure it’s owned by the Water Company and supplies water to Stamford. There is no public access and I’ve never seen a boat on it. On the Ponus Ridge side it’s all fenced and it’s a fairly well traveled road. Several reservoirs around NC were fenced in and off limits for walks on the shore, etc. after 9/11 because they supply water to the public.

I mostly hear it supposed that FD was laying in wait at her house/neighborhood for when she got home. But isn't it also possible he followed her from the school drop off (in the red truck she wouldn't recognize) and pulled right in the driveway after her? If he pulled right up to her bumper she would not have been able to close the garage door.
IMO she’d see and notice anyone following her on Welles and up the steep driveway.

The Pond (begins Avon Self Storage) on 190 Old Farms Road, Avon, CT. Has been searched by LE, divers and canines. Site of waterskiing club and has been frequented by FD and the 5 kids on many occasion. It was a source of much contention between FD and MT, FD’s insistence on the
Well it’s wrapping up at any rate. Now that we at least know all comings and goings (if you leave via the driveway/road) from 4 Jefferson Crossing are at least covered by two neighbors’ surveillance video cameras LE will have at least some footage to work with for 5/24 and 5/25.

I really do believe that LE had a strong belief JDs remains went through MIRA. JMO. If so, they must be frustrated with what they found or didn’t find. Otherwise, I would expect to see, once the MIRA search wraps up, more police presence at the addresses we all agree are of some importance for more searches.

Addresses of importance (bc they are either a residence, are family property or are a Fore Group, LLC property or possibly have evidence or have been searched by LE) just for the newbies and y’all lurkers out there we hope join in:

1. 69 Welles Lane, New Canaan, CT: JD’s address (rental home) and where she was last known seen. Also, suspected blood spatter, multiple blood stains and evidence of a clean up in the garage. NCPD entered after JD was reported missing by friends at 7:00 pm on May 24th. Once they encountered the blood in the garage CT Major Crime Squad was called in and they processed the blood evidence via a Mincey Warrant.

2. Lapham Road, New Canaan north of Merritt Pkwy on the west perimeter of Waveny Park: location where JD’s 2017 Black Chevy Suburban was found shortly after she was reported missing. The park and surrounding area and bodies of water have been searched. LE also handed out fliers. There are no cameras operating at the park through the city or the police.

3. Mallard Lake address in Pound Ridge NY. Property belongs to JDs family.

4. 80 Mountain Springs; Farmington CT. It is finished and is for sale. It is on 5.08 acres. FDs phone pinged there a few times on 5/24: at 1:37 pm until 3:38 pm. It also left that location for FDs home address and returned again at 5:21 pm and leaves again arriving home address at 5:34 pm. Neighbors reported to MSM that property has been searched by LE.

5. 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT. FD and MT (and her daughter) were residing there until May 31st when LE executed a Search Warrant on the home. FD and MT were arrested on June 1st. Since bonding out, only FD resides there. The Fore Group, LLC operates out of this address. It has been searched a few times by LE. This property was the marital home for JD and FD until she learned of his affair with MT and left in 2017. It is listed for sale and is represented by Tea Leaf Realty and agent Rob Giufrria. This property has been for sale for almost two years. It sits on 2.15 acres. Neighbors’ cameras capture comings and goings from the driveway. FDs phone pinged here on May 24 at 4:17 pm after leaving 80 Mountain spring Road and 5:34 pm also after leaving 80 Mountain Spring Road. Cameras and phone data capture a man with same appearance and vehicle seen dumping trash on Albany Avenue in Hartford, CT entering property and checking mail at 8:10 pm.

6. A four mile stretch on Albany Avenue in Hartford CT. C4 CCTV camera and FD/MT cell phone data show stops at 30 trashbins and bags being dumped with what appears visually to have blood in them. And an item deposited in a storm drain at Garden Street and Albany Avenue. A 2014 Black Ford SVT Raptor was captured along with a male and female with appearances consistent with FD and MT. Police learned of this from cell phone data and once they viewed video collected what trashbags they could on May 31st which contained household items and JDs blood. The rest of the garbage was collected by the city and shredded and incinerated at MIRA.

7. 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan, CT. Fore Group LLC property. It is under construction and is on 2.43 acres. A now ex-employee of the Fore Group was working there during the week and day of JDs disappearance and was using FD’s Raptor truck while FD had access to the employee’s possible red Toyota Tacoma. It is also the sight of loud banging at 5 am on May 25 that awoke neighborhood dogs and was reported to LE. There is also a metal dumpster on the property. LE has searched this property and the dumpster a few times.

8. 20 Skyview Drive, Avon, CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status of property: to be built. It is 1.8 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FDs home address). Sits on 3.85 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE

9. 585 Deercliff Road, Avon CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status: available for custom home. JD and FD once lived there. FD’s mother, KD was struck in the driveway by the nanny, and later died at a hospital from her injuries in 2010. It was listed for sale through Coldwell Bankers on 5/21/19 (3 days before JD goes missing) for $849,900 and has since been reduced (-5.88%) to $799,900. It is 0.4 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing. It sits on 4.49 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE.

10. The Pond (begins Avon Self Storage) on 190 Old Farms Road, Avon, CT. Has been searched by LE, divers and canines. Site of waterskiing club and has been frequented by FD and the 5 kids on many occasion. It was a source of much contention between FD and MT, FD’s insistence on the kids becoming waterskiing pros. Fisher Meadows Pond in Avon was also searched and is fairly close to The Pond.”

Self storage? By the pond? I doubt he had a unit there with all his houses BUT sometimes people in a divorce do because they rent it in their name only and put things in there they don’t want the other person to see or know about. If he did, it could be possible to put her poor body in there until it was “safe” to move it to the lake or otherwise. And those places almost always have cameras. In his case, I would not be surprised if such a unit were rented under another name. Just brainstorming but I believe in the power of brainstorming as a group. Thank you all; it gives me peace to know that if something like this ever happened to me, people like you would be there helping LE find justice and information for my kids. We all are in this world together in my view. Thank you!

Perhaps the hole wasn’t deep enough.

I keep thinking he is too lazy to dig a hole and instead would opt for some sort of storm drain/pipe type scenario. Or a body of water, where the bags would float.

Speaking of floating...I wonder how they anchor down the waterski buoys at the pond? Surely FD would be familiar with setting up slalom water ski courses and knowledgeable about how to anchor the buoys. That thought scares me.

I wonder if the ski club has all their anchors accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3