Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for those poor children too. I know not everyone believes in the following, but do you think famous clairvoyants or psychics (Alison DuBois, Tyler Henry) offer their services in these situations...perhaps go to the properties in question to see if they pick up some sort of vibe, energy or vision? It couldn't hurt.
I don't think the police is to that point yet by any means.

OMgosh. What a walk down memory lane. I have taken breaks over the years and hadn't realized it had been that long.
In fact, I was ready to give it up after the last one. Then this happened. Since I am familiar with the area I quickly got sucked back in! LOL.
I’m kinda embarrassed to say that on a very serious and sad case back in the beginning, it was late at night, when I talked about & posted all the photos from my son’s then recent wedding!

ETA The mods didn’t even delete it!

Last edited:
I feel for those poor children too. I know not everyone believes in the following, but do you think famous clairvoyants or psychics (Alison DuBois, Tyler Henry) offer their services in these situations...perhaps go to the properties in question to see if they pick up some sort of vibe, energy or vision? It couldn't hurt.
People have mixed emotions about them.
Going OT for the last time.
Back in the day they had astrologers that posted.
This one case that just ended (CM got the death penalty) very early on one of them described the murderer. She was dead on.

Am I allowed to post a few reviews of Norm Pattis from lawyerratingz.com? I think it is relevant because they establish a pattern of behavior for what Norm is doing here, and how he is perverting this case. I hope these don't get deleted but if they do, my apologies for posting if I shouldn't:

"Norman Pattis is terrible he takes your money acts like he cares about helping you. He didn't call me for 1 year during my case, didn't provide any evidence or witnesses, didn't even do any research. HE just likes the lime light if you're cases doesn't make the news forget. And Mrs.Paez is just as bad. He should be ashamed of him self ruining people's life's when then come to you for help. "(12/19/27) "Terrible. Refused to preserve the key,core evidence. seriously lacks discretion. not trustworthy or honest.ignores client consent, fibbed to client AND to the court."(3/31/14)
"I concur with the previous comments. "Cockroach" seems especially befitting. "(1/1/13)

He has his fans -- those who have high profile cases or a lot of money. He clearly has been operating in his limelight-seeking, egomaniacal ways for quite some time. MOO (well, my opinion and a few others.) I hope the eventual jury will see right through Mr. P and his very questionable, misleading, victim-bashing strategies. MOO.

Last edited:
Re JD’s alleged medical bill for $14K for lab work. I hope the investigators pull her medical records and interview her doctors. I hope these include some documentation supporting a referral for additional labs based on observations and symptoms that were otherwise unexplained but consistent with poisoning. Friends had mentioned and noticed recent significant weight loss and were concerned for her health. Ideally the labs will be consistent with toxic levels of some chemical FD used on projects or seemed suspicious and was seized from his house or one or more of their houses or job sites during warrant execution and/or during the investigation.

I’m guessing based on what we know now that FD likely saw to it KD got cremated ASAP and that no autopsy was performed. If KD was buried, however, which again I doubt, exhuming her might be something Connecticut may want to consider.

Also, if JD’s recent $14K labs or medical records showed any signs of poisoning, as painful as this may be, the family (or LE) May need to consider whether to exhume HF.

No real consolation here, but I hope the GAL or AAT for the kids files a wrongful death action against FD and MT and pursues him for every interest, asset, investment, Fitbit, cargo shorts, iPhone, dirt bike/s, trust/s, cars, trucks, properties, overseas accounts, slush funds, mattress cash, priceless rugs, waterskiis, tow ropes, websites, wetsuits, McMansions, Hermès earbuds, 401K, insurance policy, penny, future earnings from making license plates or other earnings or story/film/movie rights, jewelry, sushi, cooking utensils, calamine, and right to any business or estate that he does/n’t have.

Lmao! I adore chiming in on a good list but you hit 100%, hahaaaaa, Hermès buds!

Regarding Jennifer and blood tests or depression or whatever, we are all, at some point in our lives, available to depression and hardship. Especially mid life, parents passing, perhaps with added peri-menopause complications etc. everyone I know my age has had lots of bloodwork from thyroid and back. So super stupid un-woke of NP to go there.

Re: MT: if you can’t save yourself how about an act of contrition for your child and the Dulos children? Turn state’s evidence.

BREAKING: The attorney for Fotis Dulos, Norm Pattis, has filed a motion in Stamford Superior Court asking for the attorney representing Jennifer Dulos to disqualify himself from representing his still-missing client and mother of five for a variety of custody-related issues.

BREAKING: The attorney for Fotis Dulos, Norm Pattis, has filed a motion in Stamford Superior Court asking for the attorney representing Jennifer Dulos to disqualify himself from representing his still-missing client and mother of five for a variety of custody-related issues.

newsbell on Twitter

Anyone have more information?

The fact that now FD's representaive NP is still going after JD's reputation so vehemently makes me think FD is still simmering
and vindictive and raging mad. Apparently the violent actions
towards his missing wife did nothing to assuage his brain.
Everyone around this guy needs to watch their back cause he is
indeed dangerous, imo.

Right-she’s dead, and he’s still mad at her; like she is responsible for his predicament.

well that's one way around a custody fight - he has no client available to show up for hearings - @gitana1 @riolove77 - I believe a divorce action ends at death which is why IMO JD's mom motioned to intervene - is this a legal maneuver? trying to force the Judge's hand ? JMO

People have mixed emotions about them.
Going OT for the last time.
Back in the day they had astrologers that posted.
This one case that just ended (CM got the death penalty) very early on one of them described the murderer. She was dead on.

If I had "that gift" which I believe some people truly have, I would be all over any chance to help victims like JD.

Does NP even have a functioning brain? If the divorce judge ordered supervised visitation for FD with the children, there must be facts in those sealed documents that warranted the judge to issue that rule.

NP is one of those lawyers who has nothing to help his client. Therefore, he will tear apart JD, her family, and file every motion he can think of to run up JD’s estate or the Farber family bill! It should be against the law for lawyers to act like NP!

511.00 06/25/2019 D MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE
newred.gif

512.00 06/25/2019 D MOTION TO DISQUALIFY
newred.gif

COUNSEL
513.00 06/25/2019 P OBJECTION
newred.gif

to Defendant's Motion for Continuance #511.00

I assume this is a rhetorical question as extradition treaties usually only cover criminally charged people. I think there are other international treaties that govern child custody which might come into play if FD was extradited from Greece to the U.S.

Yes, you assume correctly.

I have been following along and not posting because you are all doing such a great job. You don't leave any stones unturned! :cool:

Wasn't NP hired to represent FD in the hindering and tampering charges? That's it, nothing else (until the whole custody thing started, but I thought he was just filling in...). Anyway, why is it that the two things he is not talking about are the charges he is representing FD on?

It seems to me he doesn't have any business talking about MT, bashing JD, or saying any of the things he is. I know he is deflecting, but I would really like to hear his take on the charges that he has been hired to defend, which are the only things he should be talking about. MOO

I just feel confident in LE, and what they know and have gathered. I just want to say "take your best shot ". I feel NP is upped his momentum. Seems frantic. Like he is fighting time. Maybe times run out?

well that's one way around a custody fight - he has no client available to show up for hearings - @gitana1 @riolove77 - I believe a divorce action ends at death which is why IMO JD's mom motioned to intervene - is this a legal maneuver? trying to force the Judge's hand ? JMO

Or even LE/the State (Colangelo) to reveal more of what they have? Sorry to piggyback off your excellent questions. I’m deeply concerned about the custody case. For one, those children were the last ones to spend significant amount of time around JD on and around the 24th. Not saying they could or should be called as witnesses but especially the older children can speak to her state of mind, etc...the last thing they need (no matter how much they may love and miss FD) is to be having visitation with someone who has proven he has no respect for court orders. And someone who has proven that he is very dangerous. Not to mention incredibly damaging to their emotional and possibly physical well-being.

It makes me incredibly nervous. I would think the fact that their father is already charged with two crimes related to their mother’s disappearance is enough to maintain the status quo of no contact at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member