Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a possible scenario since the morning events do not add up and that suggests to me premeditation. However, would he not have been seen jogging? Could he have taken the truck to one of his nearby construction sites, gone and killed her as you say taken her body to the red truck, then taken her car to the park and then jogged back to his construction site and driven the body somewhere, perhaps NY?
the only construction site I am aware of is 61 Sturbridge Hill Rd in New Canaan. That location is 3.5 mi from Lapham Road in Waveny Park New Canaan where JD's suburban was found. The route you would have to take to jog forces you to run on very busy streets ( Rte 106 in NC) not alot of joggers seen on the road. IMO

“The attorney for Fotis Dulos has filed a motion to halt the contentious divorce with his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos because she is missing. Says in Court filing his client is being deprived his due process rights. Story posting soon.”

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Wow, it just occurred to me that this was what FD was probably after the whole time by getting rid of her. No JD, no divorce, no longer any expectation on FD's part to answer for any of the vicious, crazy, user stuff he'd been doing that was documented in divorce court for last two years... in his twisted mind, anyway. JMO.

lets play this out just to see what it would look like. IF the banging was related the following am, he had the body with him at home that night? Or dropped off the body the am of JD disappearance, say in garage. Only to come back next am to clean it up?
If I had a dead body, I would not want to be driving an hour North to Farmington. I would take it immediately to the Sturbridge home. God knows what FD may have done with the body, but you can fit an entire body through the hole at the top of a septic tank and it would likely sink to the very bottom where it might not affect the drainage system for quite some time, or at least not before he was on a plane to Greece. That house is huge, so the tank is likely massive too. Though the metal banging has many people thinking a drum, a lot of drums have easily functional clamps on them, so why all the banging?! Plus, I think a drum would be hard to maneuver and conceal. As I mentioned, I had two guys using metal pry bars to get the lid off my septic tank last year. If he was by himself, it's even tougher. He's been so obvious with the 30 bags, this would seem plausible to me. FD probably figured it might take a while for LE to know he had the Sturbridge home. So I think he went to Farmington leaving the body in the Sturbridge home and then came back to it.

Not to sound like a broken record and if someone knows that the following was checked out, then please let me know. If LE hasn't done it already, they need to check the septic tank at 61 Sturbridge hill! No one ever mentioned seeing a septic tanker truck (see image below) at the house which is what would be needed to empty the tank out. The metal banging could have been FD trying to remove the incredibly heavy lid!!! I feel JD never left CT.

I know LE was at the Sturbridge Hill house several times but do not know if they checked the septic. It appeared by the photo in this link
CT - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*
that LE was checking septic areas during a search of Dulos’ Mountain Spring Road property.

good grief!

Husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos wants charges dropped against girlfriend
NEW CANAAN, Connecticut -- The estranged husband of a Connecticut mother of five who has been missing for more than month wants charges against his girlfriend dropped so she can testify on his behalf.

On Thursday, Fotis Dulos' lawyer, Norman Pattis, said he wants the judge to drop all charges against Troconis so she can help Fotis Dulos in his defense.

"Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos' disappearance," he said Thursday. "Yet most likely she will not testify so long as the state presses its merit-less claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is available to testify in Fotis' defense. We're asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences."

I think it is a possible scenario since the morning events do not add up and that suggests to me premeditation. However, would he not have been seen jogging? Could he have taken the truck to one of his nearby construction sites, gone and killed her as you say taken her body to the red truck, then taken her car to the park and then jogged back to his construction site and driven the body somewhere, perhaps NY?

We went into this a while back; IMO it makes no sense for someone to include jogging miles as part of their homicide plan; for FD to have done this alone is a big stretch. The Suburban from the Welles property was left 3 miles away at Waveny, makes no sense for him to jog either way to complete the plan, though there is a tiny possibility of a bike ride but that would have been after the homicide, as the car access would only happen afterwards as it was JD's car. So killer has keys, etc.. To suggest someone drove it to Waveny and jogged back to Welles to their vehicle after murdering in cold blood is absurd. Killing was between the school drop off around 8 am and her planned exit from Welles to go into NYC for an appointment at 11am, so she would have probably left there by 930. And I can't imagine a killer wanting to dispose of a body on any neighboring property nor on FD owned properties with your whereabouts sure to be radioactive after they find the blood in the garage.

These type women are meek in many ways, IMO, and may be slow
and passive to take action ON THEIR OWN. They tend to be
co-dependent and rely on men to make many of their decisions.
Thus they also seem to be 'get along' types that don't cause waves.
In order to have been with FD for 3 years, she cannot be an assertive, takes action on her own type female.
I don't see MT like this at all. MT knows, and was a willing participant in murder of JD, IMO.

good grief!

Husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos wants charges dropped against girlfriend
NEW CANAAN, Connecticut -- The estranged husband of a Connecticut mother of five who has been missing for more than month wants charges against his girlfriend dropped so she can testify on his behalf.

On Thursday, Fotis Dulos' lawyer, Norman Pattis, said he wants the judge to drop all charges against Troconis so she can help Fotis Dulos in his defense.

"Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos' disappearance," he said Thursday. "Yet most likely she will not testify so long as the state presses its merit-less claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is available to testify in Fotis' defense. We're asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences."
It never stops being weird!

good grief!

OMG, they've got to be joking, seriously. FD can 'want' all he wants, and that's not going to change evidence LE has and charges against MT.

IMO FD had plenty of time to do whatever he planned with JD's body within the 24 hour timeframe between her disappearance on Friday morning and the loud banging noise the next morning at his nearby property. Stash it here, move it there, dispose of it here -- everything could have been within a couple miles of NC, where JD's house and FD's house he was 'working on' were.

No one was on to him or following him at that point, and during that timeframe (and the holiday weekend when he was planning to have visitation with the kids on Sat & Sun) he likely was expecting he would never be looked at closely and he would get away with it and go snatch the kids from JD's mother that day (he tried, but was turned away by armed security), and head off to Greece or South America now that the gravy train had dried up and JD's mother was calling him on the carpet re the loans and financial bs he had been pulling for years.

If it weren't for the video footage in downtown Hartford of FD & MT disposing trash in other people's receptacles on the poor side of town that night, he might just have gotten away with it. That move could well turn out to be his Achilles' heel, IMO.
Yes. The Achilles heel. I think because of that garbage run, that’s going to make NP defense theories go bust. I would say he may get off if he didn’t make that run with the clothes and such in the dumpsters. Both the suicide theory and the GG theory won’t make sense.

good grief!

Excuse me, WHAT? That's not how this works.

How and WHY can Pattis continue to talk about, discuss her polygraph, defend and quote MT without her lawyer speaking out and saying, THIS IS MY CLIENT Pattis!!! I don’t get this. If this were me (MT) I wouldn’t want ANYONE discussing ME except MY LEGAL TEAM! This man is a total KOOK! Seriously, this is BAZAAR!

We went into this a while back; IMO it makes no sense for someone to include jogging miles as part of their homicide plan; for FD to have done this alone is a big stretch. The Suburban from the Welles property was left 3 miles away at Waveny, makes no sense for him to jog either way to complete the plan, though there is a tiny possibility of a bike ride but that would have been after the homicide, as the car access would only happen afterwards as it was JD's car. So killer has keys, etc.. To suggest someone drove it to Waveny and jogged back to Welles to their vehicle after murdering in cold blood is absurd. Killing was between the school drop off around 8 am and her planned exit from Welles to go into NYC for an appointment at 11am, so she would have probably left there by 930. And I can't imagine a killer wanting to dispose of a body on any neighboring property nor on FD owned properties with your whereabouts sure to be radioactive after they find the blood in the garage.
IMO, FD thought that the blood in the garage / scene of the 'serious physical assault' would 'never be found'. He cleaned it up well enough that it wasn't visible to the naked eye, moved her vehicle to Waveny Park to make it look like that's where JD went missing (not at home), disposed of the cleanup sponges, bloody clothes, etc. in a sketchy downtown Hartford neighborhood he thought would be a good place to get rid of in 30 different receptacles that also would 'never be found', and disposed of her body where he thought it would 'never be found'.

IMO, I think he meant to threaten her and / or surprise her and then strangle or suffocate her in the garage, with or without a disabling blow, and things didn't go according to plan (she fought back hard and tried to get away from him), and that's when the bloody attack happened that necessitated a cleanup. The blood in the garage was not visible to the naked eye and was only seen by LE with luminol along with evidence of a cleanup according to MSM. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx