DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Order
177.86 07/02/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17265749

Or nanny/nannies

More personal use of corporate (which in many jurisdictions given asset commingling and that FoRe has become just a solo/front/alter ego for FoDu, community property — more motive for FoDu’s book & ball hiding)

If some of those were applications sold to feds as legit skilled or unskilled workers and expensed/deducted from FoRe rolls, but used for household servants and nannies ideally all not English speaking but Greek only so FoDu could control them but JD could not easily communicate with them, this would be a huge fraud and attractive scheme to FD.

It’s possible he was even able to work it so he grifted off both sides of the transaction. He may have billed the domestic staff to Jennifer’s accounts or personal joint accounts, but also pulled/paid the same workers out of corporate accounts as employees, and may have even had the additional plus of some desperate people or families in Greek willing to pay to get themselves or their attractive young ladies out of Greece with the promise of a successful unpaid business internship with a Brown, Harvard, and Columbia grad backed by NYC’s financial giants. FoDu would personally sponsor these people but actually it was FoRe papering it and FD working his three-way magic to cash in on every angle and use the employee not as a corporate intern but as slave labor and a valuable mole to obsessively keep tabs on Jennifer and the kids.

Most 2017 escape if not before, Jennifer likely wised up and put an end to allowing embedded Team FoDu spies with her kids and in her home, but FoDu would never cough up the books, so her legal team and the court never got a look at any accurate financial or legal records of anything FD was up to via FoRe or otherwise.

If FoDu installed spyware or some other backdoor access on GF’s computer when so generously and graciously creating GF’s Facebook account, who knows what else FD did or had done there. I hope GF has turned over all her mobile devices and computers to investigators.

Earlier I misposted about ReDu’s current location based on assumptions drawn from earlier teasers from Team FD and NCN’s pitter patter. The article later posted suggests FD got a somewhat clueless advance team from Greece (i.e. the Back To The Future niece, she of sushi and hoverboard fame) — the closest prop he could get to suggest “how good FD is with kids” as MT’s girl ain’t nowhere near and right now FoDu not allowed to see his kids.

Between The Niece From Greece (in case you missed this Dr. Seuss posthumous), NP’s pitter patter, the infamous glove and blazer, and actual red tape, FoDu ‘s got a *relatively* stable human shield against the press lately that’s playing the press somewhat better than the “Take me back, Tina; Ike didn’t mean it” MT outreach.

<deep breath>

So now that it’s known ReDu is NOT yet back in the USSA, this helps explain the repeated handwringing on NP’s demanding and requesting FoDu’s devices back as well as why the ReDu statement release has been so long in coming.

NP/FD are not yet sure what his alibi witness is supposed to say in terms of the alleged Farmington phone calls — they can’t be sure what FD’s devices will or won’t corroborate — so it was critical that ReDu not tie down or even tease the timeline — just do that non statement about Fauxy is a good guy and the truth as I know it is very far from what MSM and team JD are saying about this great guy if that is relevant or important which I’ll phrase as a hypothetical so as to further commit to nothing actually.

Until FD/NP can see what the state/feds have on computer or phone forensics and/or obtain the return of FoDu’s devices, it’s critical that the defense keeps ReDu as far away from U.S. soil as possible.

The last thing NP/FD want is the sister actually interviewed, deposed, or questioned formally or informally about what she knows of anything, let alone what she knows of FD’s communications the weekend of Memorial Day — in particular May 24th & May 25th.

I don’t think the reason ReDu is still in Greece is about no funds for airfare. If Norm was confident ReDu could back up FD’s alibi, Re’d have already been front and center with the press, turned over her devices, and speaking with police.

It’s doubtful RD will ever make her way back over to Connecticut willingly, so long as the case/s against FoDu and/or MT and FoRe are pending. IMO, she is more risk than plus, pending NP review of computer/cell phone forensics, which for now stay in custody of police.

JMO/IMO/MOO

Good grief-I never even thought about this possibility! I ought to be ashamed of myself after being a member here for so long!

Jene Casarez from HLN spent the day in NC yesterday speaking with LE & others. She says there is pending multiple charges coming & possibly others will be charged that we haven’t heard of. They will have a special feature tomorrow between 2 -3 airing Jene’s findings.

TY for sharing! I'm ready for some movement on this case--so sick of FD basically giving everyone the middle finger.

Hello. 1st time caller on WS. I have been tracking this thread. Very interesting. I want to join in to add MOO and some background.

I grew up a townie in NC, 3rd generation on the lower east side of town where every mailbox ended in a vowel. Went to Center School and spent my childhood bicycling all over town, Mead Park, Waveny Park, the “Ridges”. Frogtown Road and Brushy Ridge were a thrill, very steep, narrow and windy. Had Little League practices at the fields at the Country Day School off of Frogtown/Ponus Ridge. Moved away with my family 20 years ago. The town character changed with all the influx of new money and the “McMansions”. If you get the chance, watch the movie “Ice Storm”. Ang Lee directed with Sigourney Weaver, Kevin Kline, Joan Allen, Tobey MaGuire. Spot on about life in New Canaan in the 70’s.

I am struggling with the fact that if FD was involved, how was he able to do this without an accomplice. I can’t see FD having initial contact with JD at the Welles home after she dropped off the kids. How could he have overtaken her, moved her car to Lapham Road and got back to Welles or vice versa. I use to walk the train tracks between Talmadge Hill and Mead Park to Elm St. The quickest route for me would have been to go through the woods on the south side of Lapham to the train tracks, walk and cut through the woods to Weed St near Indian Waters Drive. Walk to the end and cut through the woods to the back yard of JD’s home on Welles. This way he didn’t have to risk being seen on Weed St or Frogtown Rd passing by the nursery. Also, I don’t think FD had the time to do all this.

IMO, JD went to the Waveny Park Trails off Lapham Rd to go walking/jogging after dropping off the kids at school before heading to NYC for her appointments. That’s why NCPD searched all of the trails from the entrance, along South Avenue and the Merritt Parkway as her cell phone pinged in those locations. FD abducted JD at her car at Lapham Rd, very remote, and took her back to Welles. He wanted the kids for the holiday weekend and was pissed as she had the nanny take them to New York to her mother GFs apartment. They argued and he attacked her in the garage.

The rest is how has he disposed of her. The house on Sturbridge, Pound Ridge, Farmington, anywhere in between, who knows. Tons of woods, lakes and remote areas. And tons of poison ivy. Disposing of stuff in Hartford would seem to fit this progression.

One last comment. FDs venture into New York after his confinement was minor. To get to New Canaan from Hartford he would have taken Rte 84 to Rte 7 south in Danbury to Rte 35 in Ridgefield to Rte 123 in Lewisboro, NY to New Canaan. This cuts across the corner of Lewisboro between Ridgefield, Wilton and New Canaan. Common route to take.

Interestingly there is still an unsolved murder in New Canaan from exactly 50 years ago to the week that JD was reported missing. Mary Mount, age 10 went missing next to her home near Kiwanis Park in late May 1969. She was found three weeks later by two high school kids fishing at South Norwalk Reservoir off of Old Huckleberry Road in Wilton, Ct. The “Wind Cries Mary” by Erika Grey is worth reading.

I need a map of this area to put into perspective. I have never traveled to CT and it's hard to imagine without seeing this on a map, however it sounds like a VERY plausible theory IMO

IMO the system fails us that EE needs to pay for an attorney. im never a fan of the handouts and not paying for what you want in life, but this guy making 20/hr got thrown into the fire

100% Agree.

Hopefully the attorney is doing it pro bono? or EE has provided financial statements to have a court appointed attorney? Sometimes, the appointed attorney can be the one you have already chosen.

I have been in court when a particular party told the court that he could no longer afford to pay for his attorney. The court then asked his attorney if he would consider being a court appointed attorney and the attorney said yes. Court appointed attorney gets paid much less, but at least they are guaranteed to get paid.

IMO
Just seems so unfair. Poor JD and the kids - with a monster of a father.....
FD unable to get what he wants so he murders JD. Now he gets to remain married, have full custody, and access to the kids trusts, and probably all of JD assets as a spouse. This is absolutely crazy and not at all what should happen.
I hope LE has lots of evidence to show the true story and stop FD from benefiting from a murderous action. Body or no body there has to be enough evidence with him disposing the bloody items in the Hartford dumpsters. I mean really this is insane.
I hate to be so brutal about JD, but I don't think we are going to see her alive regardless of what FD's sister is saying.
IMO

100% Agree.

Hopefully the attorney is doing it pro bono? or EE has provided financial statements to have a court appointed attorney? Sometimes, the appointed attorney can be the one you have already chosen.

I have been in court when a particular party told the court that he could no longer afford to pay for his attorney. The court then asked his attorney if he would consider being a court appointed attorney and the attorney said yes. Court appointed attorney gets paid much less, but at least they are guaranteed to get paid.
He has not been charged with a crime so I don't think he would be given a court appointed attorney. I would hope a pro bono attorney would see this for the travesty it is (IMO) and take him on just to protect him from being railroaded by NP and company. Otherwise, he likely is paying out of pocket and perhaps even had to come up with a sizable retainer JMO

i cant seem to find a map or location of exactly where JDs car was found. was this in the police arrest report?
New Canaan mom Jennifer Dulos is missing: What we know so far
Lapham road - this article has a lot of the timeline and information and we also include a detailed timeline with links on the first page of every thread - go to page 1 of this thread to see that information which also has a link to the arrest warrant. It's very helpful in acquainting oneself with the details of this case that we've gone over these past 12? threads. IMO

What a lovely defense of her brother.

No sis, none of those things are relevant or important.

Explain to me why your brother was dumping trash bags filled with items covered in Jennifer’s blood.

Explain to me why he made 30 stops to do this.

Explain to me why any killer other than your brother, would clean the crime scene and remove Jennifer’s body.

Explain to me why anyone else would do this.

Explain your brother’s past history of threats and abuse.

Rena Dulos issues statement defending brother Fotis

The Red Truck belonging to EE definitely does play a role.

FD needed a vehicle, along with the altered plates, that would not lead back to FD.

IMO, FD sooooo 'Set Up' EE.

LE is so right in protecting the identity of EE, but it would be nice to know if EE lives nearby Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.
LE also questioned another FORE employee. The plot thickens! Can hardly wait!

can someone shed light on what this program is about. I cant imagine its revealing new evidence before FD were to be charged officially. whats purpose of this....just to update everyone?

Yeah. These shows almost never break new ground. They just provide an overview of the case.

The reporter is claiming inside information from LE .... link to it is upthread. I'm surprised since they have been so tight lipped IMO. We shall see

If this “inside information” exists, my guess is that it isn’t particularly important.

I’ve yet to see one of these shows where they break news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine