Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you.
Ex-employee was very much aware he was set up to take the fall. It
was mentioned in an article early on. Which is why he immediately had to lawyer up to protect himself. Poor guy.

Somewhere I read that MT gave up the info on Red Truck and Ex-Employee, which is also when LE started putting FD's travels
together. If true, then she really did assist LE.
Anyone else see this about MT?
Deleted by me

Last edited:
I thought we discovered on thread 2 or 3 MT was born in TN and is a US citizen? I suspect those docs may be for the sister?
Hmmm, that would give just another reason to suspect this was premeditated. If FD had custody of the kids once his lovely wife had disappeared, no way could he take care of them solo. But thanks to his wonderful sister and niece who rushed to the states, all would be well.

Snapchat. Instagram Message. KIK. These are the major three APP players when it comes to teens contacting people under the radar. If any of the older Dulos kids had these apps, it would be easy to contact a parent without the other knowing. Let’s remember (according to the former teacher who posted several threads back) the kids adored their father. So I can see them having some sort of contact on the down low. It’s life, and despite what we think of FD, the kids don’t necessarily share the same perspective.

For those of you that do not have teenagers these days, you would be shocked to know what kids do share via social media. I know GF released a statement saying they are monitoring the kids internet access, etc. But the bottom line is kids can access all sorts of info, with parents/grandparents/nannies being none the wiser.

I have a specific, quite personal example. Three years ago my husband had three coworkers killed in line of duty deaths in the same incident. The department had never had multiple deaths at the same time and in hindsight delayed too long the notifications to family. Even though that early am I knew who had died, those immediate family members (spouses and children) did not. Because the mayor insisted on going to three separate houses to do the notifications, word got out via social media. The final family notified had three children. Before the mayor could even knock, another first responder’s kid sent a Snapchat with the info. One of the recipients? One of the deceased’s children. That’s how an 11 year old knew her father had been killed in the line of duty....From a Snapchat message.

My point is this. Kids are different today. I don’t think for a minute the Dulos kids were cut off completely (phone wise) from
their dad, despite a court order. Likewise, I don’t think the kids aren’t now hearing things via Snapchat and Instagram. Unless you take away all devices up to and including IPads and computers, you just can’t patrol and prevent everything.
Not to mention what their friends are telling them about it as well.

Has NP mentioned the Greek phone alibi recently? Early on, that person was supposed to arrive the Thursday or Friday after FD's arrest. I haven't heard anything about that since....but, I haven't read or watched all the media posted.
Just a guess but I am wondering if that person isn't the person who he was having sushi with, niece?

Ok, so FD wasn’t the greatest businessperson or builder, and he was a sleazy aggressive @#& on top. But the real thing that hit Fore Group the hardest was the terrible real estate market in CT between 2012-now. Between 2012-2017 CT had the slowest housing market in the country and the biggest problem is at the highest end. High earners continue to leave the state in droves. His whole model didn’t work, and is only getting worse. For those who live in CT and are in this demographic, I know you get what I’m saying. For others a quick google can confirm that this is what likely hit Fore the hardest, and FDs poor management, playboy lifestyle, and abusive personality just made it all the worse.
Totally agree with your assessment of the CT real estate market - it was terrible and still today is soft and things can take a year+ to sell. Overall terrible market.

But, what I don't get is that someone in touch with the market would see this happening and NOT BUILD MORE HOUSES IMO. It was this choice to keep building and stockpiling unsalable houses that tipped me off to the financial angle going on with the situation. IMO this wasn't a guy that was building a business for the long run (would argue to conserve capital in a downturn and perhaps build smaller more affordable homes) but was doing the same old same old to get whatever money could be had from FIL/GF IMO (ie. take the money are run/hide it strategy).

The thing is that even in a soft CT market there are niches that are profitable for builders (smaller homes, single level, close to town built for downsizers). FD had to have seen other niches but didn't attack them or dodge and weave in a tough market. He just kept building monster sized houses and holding on to them. Sure in NC there are folks (like the people that purchased Hemlock property) that want the monster sized house. But, if you look at what is selling in NC its not those monster sized houses located in the woods.[/QUOTE]
Totally agree! The Mountain Spring video shows the other houses on that street and there is truly no market for what he is building on Jefferson Crossing. The MT Spring house was a gut/redo of a beautiful old home but I’ve never seen photos of the inside. Other homes in the neighborhood were having Sunday open houses, but Fulos’ home was just sitting there.

Jene Casarez from HLN spent the day in NC yesterday speaking with LE & others. She says there is pending multiple charges coming & possibly others will be charged that we haven’t heard of. They will have a special feature tomorrow between 2 -3 airing Jene’s findings.
WooHoo!!! If he’s going to make a run for it, today’s the day!

Jene Casarez from HLN spent the day in NC yesterday speaking with LE & others. She says there is pending multiple charges coming & possibly others will be charged that we haven’t heard of. They will have a special feature tomorrow between 2 -3 airing Jene’s findings.
I wouldn't be surprised if something did break and announcements made late in the day before a holiday. It sort of blunts the media frenzy. Kind of like a Friday afternoon news dump in DC.

First poster here.Did anyone else see the news story that human remains we left at a snack bar New Jersey?

Welcome to WS - good to have you here with us.
Here's a link to that story. New Jersey snack stand employees find bag of 'suspected human remains' dangling from doorknob

Interesting. If they were to turn out to be JD, then I think the hit man angle is in play. And FD screwed with them somehow. Probably not JD, but would make for an interesting twist.

Here's a link to the thread on the bag of bones found at the snack bar in New Jersey.
NJ - Bag of Human Bones Found. Stateline Lookout Overlook. Alpine. 1 July 2019

That makes a lot of sense for the body to be near Waveny b/c if it is located its placement would support the Waveny stranger assault cover story. I agree with you that the body was not at the trash center. JMO.

if anyone is familiar with the area, are there remote areas between JDs home and wav park? where a body could be left.

Think about it: You've just killed someone who you have 5 kids with; would have at that point had to do all the clean-up alone in the garage resulting in around 30 big black 40 or so gallon contractor bags of debris. His vehicle was in the driveway. If there was blood in or around her Suburban that would all have to be cleaned up. After the clean up with all the debris, a criminal would want to put that into his truck and get out of there ASAP. Instead his hatched plan involves driving her Suburban to Waveny 3 miles away. So he would do that alone, and on the jogging theory, get out of the Suburban with running shoes and suit, run the hilly terrain back to Welles Lane taking the chance of being seen which could easily unravel his plan. The whole idea is to leave no trace for the cops. And on the JD corpus being ditched somewhere else, he could have just as easily brought those up to Farmington; as the cops only retrieved one or two of the bags.

why would he have his car sitting in front of her house?

Ok, so FD wasn’t the greatest businessperson or builder, and he was a sleazy aggressive @#& on top. But the real thing that hit Fore Group the hardest was the terrible real estate market in CT between 2012-now. Between 2012-2017 CT had the slowest housing market in the country and the biggest problem is at the highest end. High earners continue to leave the state in droves. His whole model didn’t work, and is only getting worse. For those who live in CT and are in this demographic, I know you get what I’m saying. For others a quick google can confirm that this is what likely hit Fore the hardest, and FDs poor management, playboy lifestyle, and abusive personality just made it all the worse.
Totally agree with your assessment of the CT real estate market - it was terrible and still today is soft and things can take a year+ to sell. Overall terrible market.

But, what I don't get is that someone in touch with the market would see this happening and NOT BUILD MORE HOUSES IMO. It was this choice to keep building and stockpiling unsalable houses that tipped me off to the financial angle going on with the situation. IMO this wasn't a guy that was building a business for the long run (would argue to conserve capital in a downturn and perhaps build smaller more affordable homes) but was doing the same old same old to get whatever money could be had from FIL/GF IMO (ie. take the money are run/hide it strategy).

The thing is that even in a soft CT market there are niches that are profitable for builders (smaller homes, single level, close to town built for downsizers). FD had to have seen other niches but didn't attack them or dodge and weave in a tough market. He just kept building monster sized houses and holding on to them. Sure in NC there are folks (like the people that purchased Hemlock property) that want the monster sized house. But, if you look at what is selling in NC its not those monster sized houses located in the woods.[/QUOTE]

Remember, JD said in divorce papers that Fore Group was FD’s “alter ego”. He had its logo plastered on the back of the kids’ water skis for heavens sake. He wasn’t going to go build an economical starter home in say Trumbull just to keep his business in the black. He was desperate to keep up appearances at any cost and that meant more mansions, more dishonesty, all the while hoping HFs inheritance would keep floating them along. Instead JD saw the light and effectively cut him off by filing for divorce.

if ee was setup, and is cooperating, he could have given a lot of necessary info to connect a bunch of dots. i dont mean to sound like a broken record, but i believe the red truck that he used the altered plates on, plays a huge role in all this.

The Red Truck belonging to EE definitely does play a role.

FD needed a vehicle, along with the altered plates, that would not lead back to FD.

IMO, FD sooooo 'Set Up' EE.

LE is so right in protecting the identity of EE, but it would be nice to know if EE lives nearby Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

So why is LE talking to her? They have been the most leak proof investigative group I have followed in a long time. This will be interesting if she really did find out something and it is true. I posted earlier I thought the sisters' statement had a purpose...JMO

The Red Truck belonging to EE definitely does play a role.

FD needed a vehicle, along with the altered plates, that would not lead back to FD.

IMO, FD sooooo 'Set Up' EE.

LE is so right in protecting the identity of EE, but it would be nice to know if EE lives nearby Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

so basically, FDs plan included using EE truck with altered plates, trying to paint some sort of jogger that got abducted in wav park scenario with getting her car down there, he truly felt like he cleaned up her house enough to never be part of this, thus why he didnt leave the clean up material bags with the body.

Following up - HLN promoting one hr special on Wed 7/3 from 2-3pm Ea - Special Report “ Mother of Five Vanishes “ live from NC - FYI
Thanks for the follow up on the HLN special tomorrow. If anyone is outside ET zone, check your TV guide.

I just checked and here in AZ it’s on at 11-12noon. Although AZ has the same time as PT, TV shows are on at different times than PT.

Thanks for the follow up on the HLN special tomorrow. If anyone is outside ET zone, check your TV guide.

I just checked and here in AZ it’s on at 11-12noon. Although AZ has the same time as PT, TV shows are on at different times than PT.

ETA: Some coverage on HLN on the case now. Nothing, so far, that we don’t already know. Mainly a promo for, reminder of the special tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine