Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! IMO iirc many of us on here predicted that the biggest challenge to the defense in this case would be FoDu’s ego. We have seen the enemy and it is him!
With apologies to Carly Simon,
@LittleBitty has inspired me with her Night Ranger.

Nobody does it better.
Though sometimes I wish
someone would.
Nobody does it
half as good as you.
Why’d you have to be
FoDu?

Even with NCN throwing all the pasta possible at the wall and talking through entertaining three more encore theories, ultimately he just can’t get FoDu to keep his mouth shut.

In fairness, NP’s task was Herculean. But FoDu’s a bad liar. He can’t maintain eye contact in the interview, his meth[od] to his madness is showing. He looks nervous and looks like he’s smirking at times.

I agree with the upthread poster (sorry everyone is so spot on I can’t recall which sleuther it was) who specifically mentioned how visibly uncomfortable FoDu seemed when asked about Jennifer. He tried to punt it, deferred to his sister’s written statement (press release) from the day before, but then had to cough something up on the fly which just sounded like what he guessed maybe a normal and totally not guilty person would be saying.

I understand their goal to try this in the press and sway potential jurors in his favor, but I’m hoping those folks will be asking each other or themselves in the jury room during deliberations “Why’d he do soo much talking and signaling to everybody about everything and do the interviews but then not take the stand?”

He’s going to have *such* a hard time keeping his mouth closed at trial. If Pattis won’t agree to put him on the stand, I really think FoDu is going to wind up finding an attorney who will or else he’ll be representing himself (which is, afterall, FoDu’s factory default setting, right?).

JMO/IMO/MOO

I absolutely agree with you about keeping his mouth shut at trial. I can definitely see FD asking to represent himself and then put himself on the stand. FD Still thinks he is smarter than everyone else and can get himself out of this situation.

IMO, the entire interview was performed like NP wrote the Play. No way NP was going to let the interviewer ask whatever she wanted and I wonder how many times the interview was practiced beforehand. With all that practice, FD should have had a better performance.

Of course NP had no issue putting FD in front of the camera now. There is No Cross Examination and NP sees this is the only way to have FD Testify in his own defense.

We can ALL see right through that malarkey.

That interview accomplished nothing other than to let us know (IMO) that if NP is still on the case when it goes to trial that he will file for a change of venue to NY.

And of course to let MT know that the next new theory is going to be “MT did it!”

FoDu is so worried about JD and never wish her ill will. (Well sure-you can technically murder someone and not wish them ill will. Why wish when you can actually kill them?)

Forget about the GG or revenge suicide theories. Chunk them out the window too! He knows he’s busted on the trashbin odyssey of stupidity and FuDo knows the last three weeks of theories about JDs disappearance have been a failure! So now there is nothing left but to try and humanize himself and throw someone else under the damn bus. Throwing JD under the bus wasn’t working. So we need another non-Greek female to fling at us like a wonky frisbee. Michelle! He loves her so much y’all and thinks she loves him! That meanie Michelle. Letting the hero of this Greek tragedy, FD, feel so abandoned! What a horrible woman!

Good luck with that. If NP is still in control here he’s realized we are done seeing NP. If FoDu is now in control (and everything about FoDu’s history with attorneys screams to me that FoDu is) NP May be slinking away. Jmo ofcourse.

The best theory they had (however much it enrages is all) was to trash JD and make it appear like GG, planned 100% by JD and that FoDu came on the scene and freaked and cleaned it all up out of fear he’d be persecuted and such. That’s their best option or defense to the trashbin odyssey of stupidity. And of course they needed MT to come on board with her undying love and readily back up FoDu’s alibi. None of this happened! Now FoDu is breaking out his sister and himself because he believes he is his best defense. He doesn’t need a stinking attorney! Alibi! Why? He’s so amazing and charming why does he need one? These pesky American laws that he doesn’t understand and tabloids he doesn’t read because he jogs in cargo shorts!

We are just supposed to “fall” for him like JD and HF and MT did. Just think he is the bee’s knees and snappy dresser and thoughtful guy.

I know a lot of people haven’t been impressed at all with the FoDu strategy roll out the past month...I am one of them. But I honestly think even if NP is competent and savvy and all of that I am starting to wonder if NP is really in control of stuff anymore. jmo. If he is...then I am unimpressed.

All of the above is MOO!
I'm wondering if some wise oracle from across the sea is taking control of the narrative, gonna' show pathetic American Pattis how to manipulate the public, Greek-style.

Maria Callas herself couldn't turn this poop-show into an opera. It is what it is, boys.

Well said! Like everything else you post. In keeping with the spirit of your post, this is the statement FoDu made:

"I had my differences with Jennifer like many people do when they go through a marriage, but that doesn’t mean that I wish her ill in any way ... I never wanted Jennifer out of the way."

There is so much to unpack with that I wish I had a degree in psychology or psychiatry.

I’m no psychologist/psychiatrist but damn. Could that interview have been less of a hot mess????
Well said! No need for any more degrees here. Total train wreck. Will rewatch and count the use of the word 'I' as you so correctly pointed out. We should call it the "I" interview!

The weirdest moment in that NBC interview in FoDu's kitchen IMO is when the interviewer asks FD if he has anything to say to JD's family and then he keeps shrugging his shoulders and clenching his jaw or something. Then he sort of mumbles that he thinks his sister already yesterday released a statement that summarized his thoughts about Jennifer and her family waaaat?

The weirdest moment in that NBC interview in FoDu's kitchen IMO is when the interviewer asks FD if he has anything to say to JD's family and then he keeps shrugging his shoulders and clenching his jaw or something. Then he sort of mumbles that he thinks his sister already yesterday released a statement that summarized his thoughts about Jennifer and her family waaaat?
For a nanosecond I thought we might witness an on air meltdown tirade but he got it together somehow. No Case Norm and FD rolled the dice and lost IMO on doing this intereview. Don't think anyone will be fooled.

Hello! This is my first post. I will attempt to attach a screenshot I took Monday of the 4 Jefferson Crossing property from a satellite view on my iPhone Apple maps. I cannot find info on how often they update the photos and the actual photo date. **But notice the red truck is parked there on that day**
1D92EB99-D791-4A31-AAA6-1ABAEE37AC81.jpeg 15CACDE1-D795-4C23-81ED-F87716B7CD97.jpeg

Well said! No need for any more degrees here. Total train wreck. Will rewatch and count the use of the word 'I' as you so correctly pointed out. We should call it the "I" interview!

After I started breaking down each sentence word by word the more it freaked me out! It’s a train wreck as you put it. He thinks he can stall and stall and stall this away like he has done with his business financials. I’m a little concerned bc I think his business financials are very involved with some very important people. With the type of wealth JD came from (no wonder why she in some ways tried to carve out her own life away from it—it just didn’t work out) these people have ridiculous connections. With Judges, lawyers, council members, mayors, blah blah blah.

Something you posted earlier keeps nagging at me...like several posts ago...you are looking at this case from like several different angles (which is brilliant) but I can’t for the life of me remember what it was I read today when I went “oh snap” that’s smart. Damn I am going to have to go back and read all your posts bc you were onto something that hadn’t been mentioned before.
It’s like @CTGrammy ! I am convinced she is Jessica Fletcher and we are all in a Murder She Wrote episode and she will solve it before they even file charges. Which would be awesome.

I know they don’t give away CrimeCon tickets but if I had them to give away I’d give them to all of y’all. Like I so would! Then we could all hang together and chat true crime in real life and be in serious good company.

Earlier in this #12 thread, this wonderful person drove along MS and video taped the area including 80 MS and the red tape up along the driveway.

This evening, I decided to go back over some previous Hartford Current articles to see if anything new was popping out at me.

While there, I found this picture in an article dated on June 2. Note the Red Tape was already up. It looks as if new sod or seeding had taken place and it looks like the red tape was put up to prevent anyone from driving and/or parking on the New grass.

If you zoom in, you can see the red tape continues past the front of the house. It is not the typical 'crime scene' tape, so I do not think it was placed by LE and the grass looks really new, so I think it is just to protect the grass.

This picture was taken on June 2 according to the article. Notice LE was 'On The Scene' at 80 Mountain Spring in Farmington.

Really appreciate all the leg work done by the locals. I would definately be doing a Lot of leg work, if I were there. We have been out of CT for a year and half now, but hopefully we will be back soon. It will always be home and has been my family's, since early 1600's. Now we just need to convince the children and their families to come back with us.

FDUD4MIV4FF2XD6TCSEMNCWJ2U.jpg
Ran into the Fox 61 news crew back when they were reporting from The Fisher Meadows search and the cameraman commented to us that the yellow tape put up on all the edges of Old Mountain Rd by the entrance of Jefferson Crossing was primarily to keep the media from parking there. The yellow tape is still up as are the temporary little white fences to deter people from entering Jeff Crossg but it’s been a while since I’ve seen media there.

Ran into the Fox 61 news crew back when they were reporting from The Fisher Meadows search and the cameraman commented to us that the yellow tape put up on all the edges of Old Mountain Rd by the entrance of Jefferson Crossing was primarily to keep the media from parking there. The yellow tape is still up as are the temporary little white fences to deter people from entering Jeff Crossg but it’s been a while since I’ve seen media there.

Welcome! Thank you so much for sharing.

Just my favorite new theory so far!!!!
Plain as the nose on your face!
There was definitely a significant reason why he chose Albany Rd. - like ever other single solitary move he has made. And I think you just may be right.

It’s almost as if all the other noise has to be removed and scrutiny of FD must occur in a vacuum. If all the other noise: NP,RD, MT, LE searches, land ownership, money, custody-everything can be dampened, I think FD will, or has already, given himself away. If only we could rewind, and watch the Rashomon version from his twisted mind .....

CTgrammy’s theory of the dummy dump thinks from outside the box on this side of the version. I do think Occam’s Razor Applies more often than not in this crime and the simplest answers are going to be the correct answers.

Thank you. You are very kind.

New thought!

Did FD get his new sexy haircut so that he would look like EE?

At first, I thought it was so that FD would not look like himself.

Maybe it was two fold.

I am going to look at every aspect of this case again, from the theory that FD framed EE and see what else I can come up with.

All IMO.

After I started breaking down each sentence word by word the more it freaked me out! It’s a train wreck as you put it. He thinks he can stall and stall and stall this away like he has done with his business financials. I’m a little concerned bc I think his business financials are very involved with some very important people. With the type of wealth JD came from (no wonder why she in some ways tried to carve out her own life away from it—it just didn’t work out) these people have ridiculous connections. With Judges, lawyers, council members, mayors, blah blah blah.

Back at you!

Will watch interview again tomorrow but after the 2nd view it struck me how IMO he is intellectualizing and compartmentalizing the experience rather than feeling much of anything other than self pity. Not sure if this is his usual MO or if its a function of possibly still being in shock from what he has experienced (notice I'm not saying he has any feelings for the fact that the mother of his 5 children is missing - don't think he feels a thing about that issue!). He is still thinking he is the smartest guy in the room and I don't think he has processed the fact that he is simply not in charge with what is about to happen. IDK, so many unknowns still to unravel here.

I'm not sure if this absense of FD affect is because its the way he is wired emotionally but when you see people do this that are going through a highly emotional and upsetting experience it simply sends a shiver down my spine as its profoundly unnatural. Just a dash of real emotion would have been welcomed but he simply doesn't have it to give IMO.

I just had this feeling that after the crew left and drove off that he took what looked to be Bertoia bar stool and threw it across the room in a fit of rage and surpressed emotion!

Pattis IMO should not have allowed this powderpuff interview as he must have seen how the practice sessions were going. Should never have hit the airwaves IMO. Sad for his children that this is how they will see their father years from now.

Condolences to the children and the family.

Last edited:
Don't throw tomatoes at me but I can see that those who are not as invested as we are could see it differently.
He looks good. He speaks in a quiet voice. He is calm and relaxed. He is convincing for the uninformed. MOO.

Absolutely. People who are on here are following every last detail and hunting every corner for facts and consistency. On the other hand, if you read comments on some of the news clips, etc you’ll see people buying into the “yeah but JD was crazy” story, or “she took the kids away from him, what else was he supposed to do” etc.
There are a lot of people who are shallow thinkers, only watch the news blips, have bought into many of the stereotypes about domestic violence etc.
And then there are those who are subliminally jealous or resentful of women like JD (and starry eyed about FD based on his interview- so soft spoken! Seems to really care about his kids! And have you seen his beautiful kitchen? I hear he cooks!) and thus make excuses, well she got herself into it, she was so rich and spoiled, etc. I know people like this, including my stepmother. And they live right there literally down the street from JD.

Absolutely. People who are on here are following every last detail and hunting every corner for facts and consistency. On the other hand, if you read comments on some of the news clips, etc you’ll see people buying into the “yeah but JD was crazy” story, or “she took the kids away from him, what else was he supposed to do” etc.
There are a lot of people who are shallow thinkers, only watch the news blips, have bought into many of the stereotypes about domestic violence etc.
And then there are those who are subliminally jealous or resentful of women like JD (and starry eyed about FD based on his interview- so soft spoken! Seems to really care about his kids! And have you seen his beautiful kitchen? I hear he cooks!) and thus make excuses, well she got herself into it, she was so rich and spoiled, etc. I know people like this, including my stepmother. And they live right there literally down the street from JD.
Agree with you and its so sad that this is still going on amongst educated people.

DV awareness is so limited unfortunately and to see the passive victim shaming in particular from fellow females to me has been heartbreaking as its prevasive online and FB in particular.

Had to exit FB as the finger pointing blame game folks were out big time and then the offensive anti semitism rhetoric starts and for me it was then 'game over' and time to head for the hills.

can someone shed light on what this program is about. I cant imagine its revealing new evidence before FD were to be charged officially. whats purpose of this....just to update everyone?
It does seem odd that after weeks and weeks of silence, & no news conferences, why would LE spill anything at all in this format?? Why not make an arrest, & then announce a press conference ? Are they deliberately sending FD NP a message?

Responding to Inteviewer’s question if he’d like to say anything to JDs family. So disjointed and odd as @CarefullyTaught pointed out.

“Yes. I. Ummm. I think my sister put a statement that kind of summarized what is in my mind.”

This is just bizarre. He deflects to ReDu’s statement(s). Most of which were “is it relevant to y’all that FoDu is awesome” and JD was lovely and she knew her and cared for her and emailed her up until a few months ago.

Summarized what was in his mind? Like how he dictated the nanny’s statement to police three months after said nanny accidentally hit KD in the driveway and died that same day in the hospital? Or like how he likely wrote ReDu’s statements?

This is just bizarre and also very myopic. What it says to me is that he is used to people believing his bs or whatever and if they don’t he will just move on to someone that will. You could see when she says the spouse always is a suspect or whatever that that was when his composure broke a bit. His voice in response is more gruff and close to argumentative. Just bizarre. He can’t hold himself in check.

Responding to Inteviewer’s question if he’d like to say anything to JDs family. So disjointed and odd as @CarefullyTaught pointed out.

“Yes. I. Ummm. I think my sister put a statement that kind of summarized what is in my mind.”

This is just bizarre. He deflects to ReDu’s statement(s). Most of which were “is it relevant to y’all that FoDu is awesome” and JD was lovely and she knew her and cared for her and emailed her up until a few months ago.

Summarized what was in his mind? Like how he dictated the nanny’s statement to police three months after said nanny accidentally hit KD in the driveway and died that same day in the hospital? Or like how he likely wrote ReDu’s statements?

This is just bizarre and also very myopic. What it says to me is that he is used to people believing his bs or whatever and if they don’t he will just move on to someone that will. You could see when she says the spouse always is a suspect or whatever that that was when his composure broke a bit. His voice in response is more gruff and close to argumentative. Just bizarre. He can’t hold himself in check.

I just love how each response required so much thought, and he couldn't just respond concisely.

No adamant denial that he did this, just “wait and see,” and “the statistics say.”

He’s one cold, calculating fish.

It does seem odd that after weeks and weeks of silence, & no news conferences, why would LE spill anything at all in this format?? Why not make an arrest, & then announce a press conference ? Are they deliberately sending FD NP a message?
Poking the bear -- hoping he will say something? Possibly his phone is tapped and his house is bugged..?

Back at you!

Will watch interview again tomorrow but after the 2nd view it struck me how IMO he is intellectualizing and compartmentalizing the experience rather than feeling much of anything other than self pity. Not sure if this is his usual MO or if its a function of possibly still being in shock from what he has experienced (notice I'm not saying he has any feelings for the fact that the mother of his 5 children is missing - don't think he feels a thing about that issue!). He is still thinking he is the smartest guy in the room and I don't think he has processed the fact that he is simply not in charge with what is about to happen. IDK, so many unknowns still to unravel here.

I'm not sure if this absense of FD affect is because its the way he is wired emotionally but when you see people do this that are going through a highly emotional and upsetting experience it simply sends a shiver down my spine as its profoundly unnatural. Just a dash of real emotion would have been welcomed but he simply doesn't have it to give IMO.

I just had this feeling that after the crew left and drove off that he took what looked to be Bertoia bar stool and threw it across the room in a fit of rage and surpressed emotion!

Pattis IMO should not have allowed this powderpuff interview as he must have seen how the practice sessions were going. Should never have hit the airwaves IMO. Sad for his children that this is how they will see their father years from now.

Condolences to the children and the family.

I haven't had the stomach to watch FD's interview yet but please tell me if any family pictures were shown.

I remember that being the way Jose Baez and others made money off the Casey Anthony case since networks don't pay for interviews but do pay for use of photos.....IIRC, $200,000 for one batch from the Anthonys. I was glued to the blog then and we were all furious.

Makes you crazy, doesn't it? So much for Pattis working pro bono.

I've heard people speaking out about their fears of change of venue due to the publicity but since NP and FD are the ones doing the interviews wouldn't that suggest they were the ones that brought on the publicity in the first place? It seems wrong to me that they would be able to use that as a reason for change of venue when they hold so much responsibility for it in the first place.

I also find it interesting that since NP got called out in court about releasing info from the sealed documents and the backlash from the DV community the tone seems to have changed from attacking JD to humanizing both NP and FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx