Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know who is co-ordinating the investigation at this point?
Would guess it's Ct. State Police detectives.

Correct. "Major Crime".
Do you happen to know if they have a reputation of solving crimes
or do they even report their 'clear' rates? I haven't checked yet but will be sniffing around.

I’m going to try even though it’s not at all my strong suit in the slightest to follow the financial stuff like you brainiacs. What I can contribute is research. Needle in a pile of needles I can and have found. I have been cross referencing a list of all the law firms/ lawyers involved in the divorce/custody/estate suit and have found a few interesting connections but will have to double check before I post because it should be relevant.

I wonder which attorney FoDu had a meeting with (according to NP) on the morning of May the 24th. With the exception of Rich Rochlin and Norm Pattis, the rest appear to have dumped FoDu as a client. Once murder charges are filed it becomes relevant. This attorney is a part of an alibi and I highly doubt that an attorney would fall on a sword for FD. Wondering if this might be a reason that one dropped FuDo as a client. I don’t want to name one but certain motions filed recently seem to me to be pertinent.
I am still betting that he did not have a meeting (at least, not a face-to-face meeting) with anyone on the morning of May 24. MOO

I’m going to try even though it’s not at all my strong suit in the slightest to follow the financial stuff like you brainiacs. What I can contribute is research. Needle in a pile of needles I can and have found. I have been cross referencing a list of all the law firms/ lawyers involved in the divorce/custody/estate suit and have found a few interesting connections but will have to double check before I post because it should be relevant.

love this. so your thinking is how FDs financial troubles that he was about to face played a large role in all this?

I am still betting that he did not have a meeting (at least, not a face-to-face meeting) with anyone on the morning of May 24. MOO

I thought as much as well. FaceTime maybe or a phone call. Just trying to refute any such alibi. Np says he had a meeting with an attorney, call from Greece (I think I sussed out who that was with—financial) and an afternoon meeting (which I think was the truck switcheroo). Their timelines are subject to change with whatever the state says ofcourse. But just trying to think out loud about how you’d counteract their already flimsy alibi. Ofcourse they also need MT for this, as NP has already told us

I thought as much as well. FaceTime maybe or a phone call. Just trying to refute any such alibi. Np says he had a meeting with an attorney, call from Greece (I think I sussed out who that was with—financial) and an afternoon meeting (which I think was the truck switcheroo). Their timelines are subject to change with whatever the state says ofcourse. But just trying to think out loud about how you’d counteract their already flimsy alibi. Ofcourse they also need MT for this, as NP has already told us

IF he had calls, then his cell phone must have been turned on, thus the pings would be at his home. with the history of phone calls and pinging off towers to someones location, it seems like its impossible to trick the system.

Agree. I'm not convinced of the EE set up theory myself. Lean more towards Waveny Park staging. If it was FD who did it, and he was using the EE's red truck to set up the EE, then I don't understand the purpose of the altered license plates. JMO.

I’ve been thinking about those license plates...thought for a while that they never used them; but then realized that if they hadn’t used them, they wouldn’t have discarded them. I just don’t have any idea when/on what car they were used.

For anyone curious about tracking Crime clearance (solving) rates,
here's an article w/ link to FBI data regarding many local LE.

Bear in mind, these statistics can be skewed depending on the local dept. reporting and some local LE do not even report their
clearance rates at all. Hardly gives us faith in some departments.

How Many Crimes Do Your Police 'Clear'? Now You Can Find Out

I’ve been thinking about those license plates...thought for a while that they never used them; but then realized that if they hadn’t used them, they wouldn’t have discarded them. I just don’t have any idea when/on what car they were used.

red pickup truck?

Town of Farmington GIS - ArcGIS Server Parcel Application
This is the best map I can find showing 4 Jefferson Crossing and all of the Farmington Foregroup properties. I don't have a list of the property addresses, but 80 Mountain Spring is also visible. You can zoom in and out, but the best thing about this map is if you go to the upper right hand corner under "Map Layers" and click on "2016 Color Ariel" you get a wonderful winter non-vegetated view.
Notice the Jeff Xing back yard and it's VERY close proximity to ~vast~ wilderness? That, my friends, is the approx 3k acres of the West Hartford Reservoir. It is open to public hiking, and the Metacomet Trail also passes close to his house. If you click on "Trails" under "Map Layers" I believe it will place a green line for the Metacomet. The reservoir property is not included for the most part on this map because it's mostly not in Farmington.
View attachment 191934 *Here is a map for the West Hartford Reservoir. I have put a red dot on the location of the 4 Jefferson Crossing property, next to the path that forms a sideways "U" right above the words Kilkenny Rock. Below I will zoom in on the area in another pic from the Farmington GIS link.
View attachment 191935 *I put another red dot at the Jeff Xing address. The green line here is the powerline, the red line is the U-shaped path, and the blue line is Metacomet Trail.
New here so not sure how to add to what I previously posted, but IMO I would think that one might be able to section off a body into 3-4 large hiking backpack sized packages. With the Metacomet Trail (right behind Jeff Xing), one might not draw too much suspicion carrying a large hiking backpack especially during daytime hours. the Metacomet Trail connects to the West Hartford Reservoir (WHR)Trails. walking down the town road to get to Metacomet or the WHR with a backpack might get some attention, but following the powerlines down to Metacomet or the Red Trail would keep you off the road. IMO.
Also, though most of the local terrain is very rocky, one might consider that a gas line, water lines, and powerlines run through the West Hartford Resevoir, so IMO if I was going to try to dig a hole I'd start there.

IF he had calls, then his cell phone must have been turned on, thus the pings would be at his home. with the history of phone calls and pinging off towers to someones location, it seems like its impossible to trick the system.
LE has two cell phones - his motion to return evidence that was seized mentions both of them. We don't know for sure if both were his though - just that two were taken. We do know, according to the arrest warrant, one cell phone was his for sure.

LE has two cell phones - his motion to return evidence that was seized mentions both of them. We don't know for sure if both were his though - just that two were taken. We do know, according to the arrest warrant, one cell phone was his for sure.

if he was smart enough to try and leave his cell phone home in the am or at least turn it off, WHY did he have it on him in hartford that night? ONLY thing in my head is that he only figured they would be looking at cell records during the time of the murder OR that he wasnt trying to raise any suspicion with MT. Any other ideas?

love this. so your thinking is how FDs financial troubles that he was about to face played a large role in all this?

I totally do. The divorce/custody case was being handled in the same court. I know JD/FoDu were supposed to be in court the following week of the Friday she went missing. HF’s estate had been asking for financials and it appears like FoDu was stalling. He was able from 2017-2018 to produce cancelled checks that showed he had paid a certain portion back. I think the official figure FoDu borrowed from HF/Gf was $9,851,158 and as of January he still owed HF estate $2,541,831. There were a lot of motions back and forth between both sides and on August 8,2018 FoDu’s attorney’s request years of GFs tax returns, promissory notes, mortgages loan agreements and so forth. GFs team counter with give us your Quickbooks and financial statements. This is where it gets screwy for me at least on the Olcott properties that FoDu sells. Two of them I think for $1.6 million each to a name I guess I can’t mention TOS as not as suspect or whatever and a 3rd lot for $250,000 which was 33,000 less than what FoDu paid for said lot in 2013.

There is a lot of screwy stuff here I just am mathematically challenged.

great point. i thought i read that someone confirmed that the arrangement was to use the truck but each night to swap back. That may have been speculation and so then he did have the red truck all week.
It was only reported that they had exchanged trucks “for the week” and that EE was to bring the Raptor back on Friday to FD for the weekend. While it wasn’t stated whether they exchanged every night, given morning/afternoon rush hour traffic and the suggestion that EE was to bring it back on Friday, it seems like they wouldn’t be doing the exchange every day as that would add time to the EE commute which was already long going down to and back from NC.

It was only reported that they had exchanged trucks “for the week” and that EE was to bring the Raptor back on Friday to FD for the weekend. While it wasn’t stated whether they exchanged every night, given morning/afternoon rush hour traffic and the suggestion that EE was to bring it back on Friday, it seems like they wouldn’t be doing the exchange every day as that would add time to the EE commute which was already long going down to and back from NC.

great info

Yeah, FD. We all know what you've done, too. And whatever you haven't done, if you want to do it, I suggest you try to do it quickly, because your days of freedom are very rapidly drawing to a close..
I read his statement less as a message to MT and more as an utter inability to declare, clearly and confidently, "I did not kill Jennifer or have anything at all to do with her disappearance." Nope, instead he said "I know what I've done" -- subtext: I know I killed my wife, but she gave me no choice, it was justified, I had a right to do it, I know I am still a good person and not a monster in my own narcissistic, entitled, psychopathic, rotten mind. Then he adds "I know what I haven't done" because he realized he was kind of saying -- "I know what I've done, I killed her, yeah so what it was my right and she pushed me to the brink." He is a cold-hearted killer. How dare he say he wants to tell his kids this is all going to be all right eventually. In his sick mind, it's just fine that he took away their beloved mommy and tore holes in their hearts FOREVER. All IMO, MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine