Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
new topic that im not sure has been covered regarding how this all goes down in garage with alarms and codes. i think some of it has been discussed but not sure if this was all put tother.

i believe its already been discussed that typically the garage door code is not connected to the alarm system of house. SO lets say FD gets into garage. whether he wait outside or was able to get in there before she got home. due to the timing, FD didnt wait until she was leaving to do this, it took place when she pulls into garage. so what im getting at is, how is alarm turned off to house that allows him to get to kitchen sink to clean the garage. wouldnt alarm in theory still be on? or did i miss something that could explain this.

Sadly I think she left garage door open and no security system on, as it was a quick drop off, back fast. She never suspected someone would ambush her in the day, we always get worried about our safety at night not at 8:30 in the morning. Who kills someone after school drop off in the movies? No one, always night time. Look at the OJ case night time....... that is why this was premeditated who has that much rage after a good night sleep. I am convinced he slept at one of the NC properties the night before to prepare for the awful deed, none of this was off the cuff rage. He just ran out of time accomplishing his task, and she left more of a bloody trail that he planned. I hope she put up a good fight and it was her that injured his poor finger....it was documented that he had been showing violent anger towards her and others in the past in the divorce documents. He planned this to get the money as his financial ruin was imminent in a few days when he finally was going to have to show his finances to the court. He was illegally playing with the books in oh so many ways.....a forensic accountant should be hired here to follow the trails. If he doesn't go to jail for murder he should for illegal activities, tax evasion very obvious to all. Get the feds to open his books and IRS audit should be requested.
IMO

Mine used the word "that" to describe people and relationships. As in "I was done with THAT a long time ago". He started to talk this way after the mask had been ripped off. Also, the part when asked if he had anything to say to JD family and could only quote his sister: they don't have original thoughts of their own. They mimic others because they understand what is socially acceptable but don't have the capacity for these genuine feelings of expression. Therefore, must mimic.
Enjoy your 'first hand' accounts of what it's like to deal with a
creature similar to FD.
I hope you've enlightened yourself to all to all the Red Flags that
these guys display, and vow that you'll never get involved with one again. They can be very charming and intrigueing and suck
you into their web. Don't ask me how I know.

Jogging thru the neighborhood?

i hear ya, but what about the info shared by a local new canaan guy that he used to walk the train tracks and the possible connection to the poison ivy. maybe there is some possibility with that. drops red truck off early am in wav park area, walks along train tracks, comes thru woods of JDs home and waits.

Are you familiar with the so called "Smart Homes" system where
you can engage or disengage any component of your house smart
system from multiple areas of home or multiple gadgets?

I wonder if she disengaged (turned off) alarm entry warning when she was about to enter garage at similar time she activated
garage door opener. This would be my guess as to what happened. Many new home alarm systems have similar abilities.

very good point. these smart alarm systems nowadays turn off auto when ur within 1/4 mile of ur house based on ur phone location. very good possibility without knowing the exact type of alarm she used.

29. There
Maybe she thought he just wanted to talk. I think most here would not believe that, but is very possible. You keep hoping that the other person will do the right thing. Maybe he showed up and she went into the garage to talk to him, leaving the door ajar behind her.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I remember someone mentioning way back in a thread that her garage door was left open when she went to drop off the kids. I don't recall reading that in an article though. Also the same for the supposed call JD took from a friend in the 9am time frame. That may have also been a rumor but both would be helpful to verify.

Sadly I think she left garage door open and no security system on, as it was a quick drop off, back fast. She never suspected someone would ambush her in the day, we always get worried about our safety at night not at 8:30 in the morning. Who kills someone after school drop off in the movies? No one, always night time. Look at the OJ case night time....... that is why this was premeditated who has that much rage after a good night sleep. I am convinced he slept at one of the NC properties the night before to prepare for the awful deed, none of this was off the cuff rage. He just ran out of time accomplishing his task, and she left more of a bloody trail that he planned. I hope she put up a good fight and it was her that injured his poor finger....it was documented that he had been showing violent anger towards her and others in the past in the divorce documents. He planned this to get the money as his financial ruin was imminent in a few days when he finally was going to have to show his finances to the court. He was illegally playing with the books in oh so many ways.....a forensic accountant should be hired here to follow the trails. If he doesn't go to jail for murder he should for illegal activities, tax evasion very obvious to all. Get the feds to open his books and IRS audit should be requested.
IMO

IMO he didnt sleep in NC night before cause he needed that red truck.

IMO

BBM
Yes, I have always believed his motive to be financially driven. IMO I don't think he had much to gain financially from JD. Her trust was more than likely iron clad, with provisions only for the children and possibly to be distributed when they were older. He could gain access to the children's trust but I would think she would have put in place a person of trust as the executor. I really think that his sketchy books, and sadly the lawsuit from GF, were his triggers.

I would love, love, to have had that reporter ask him if he had any financial motive to harm JD. Frame it in a way that the general public learns that Fore Group did not have any income during 2019, and that, according to divorce documents, he had been repeatedly dodging his financial disclosures. I bet we would see a bit more emotion out of him if he were to be asked about the financial aspect. JMO

IMO
Your theory is so close to mine and other posters. The financial stuff was the trigger. Had to produce quick books and documentation. He wasn’t about to do that. ITA!

First he says this
“I don’t have my kids, Jennifer is not around, Michelle is not around, I’m having a hard time with work,” he told NBC New York. “I have a GPS on my foot. Somebody has to look at who is the one worst affected in this situation.”

Then this happens
A spokeswoman for Norm Pattis released a statement late Tuesday night on behalf of Fotis Dulos.

“My children are the center of my world. I worry about them and Jennifer, and I would tell them that I know it is hard now but everything is going to be alright eventually,” the statement read. “I understand the public’s perception of me as a monster given the little they know about the case, but I trust the system and the process and ask the public to do the same. I believe I have been and will continue to be treated fairly by the criminal justice system. Please keep my children and Jennifer in your thoughts.”
New Canaan Dulos: Fotis: ‘The truth is going to come out'

BBM
Yes, I have always believed his motive to be financially driven. IMO I don't think he had much to gain financially from JD. Her trust was more than likely iron clad, with provisions only for the children and possibly to be distributed when they were older. He could gain access to the children's trust but I would think she would have put in place a person of trust as the executor. I really think that his sketchy books, and sadly the lawsuit from GF, were his triggers.

I would love, love, to have had that reporter ask him if he had any financial motive to harm JD. Frame it in a way that the general public learns that Fore Group did not have any income during 2019, and that, according to divorce documents, he had been repeatedly dodging his financial disclosures. I bet we would see a bit more emotion out of him if he were to be asked about the financial aspect. JMO
good post.
I keep thinking of that'Princeton Grad' who killed his father because dad reduced his weekly allowance from $1000. to $300.

The guy was long graduated from college but had learned to depend on his free money and once it was reduced he became outraged and in retaliation killed dear old dad.

FD was accustomed to living the high, very high life on JD's money. Over the top affluence as a fellow Farmington builder said.
Once this income was halted, FD had to live on his credit card
or squirreled away money and robbing Peter to pay Paul was
becoming a daily occurence. Try hiding that from MT the new
gf who's all starry-eyed.
His very masculinity and ego were being threatened- every day
in every way- by that damn witch, in his eyes. JD caused all of these problems for him, that damned witch (in his words).

the sudden lack of income infuriated him. How could he keep up
the image? With lack of income came lack of control, another
trigger for him. I think it is all related to lack of income, her money. He blamed her for all his problems but he couldn't
admit this to the outside world because then he had to admit
that SHE supported him and his lavish lifestyle.
I hope the media keeps hammering this home if for no other reason than to infuriate him and embarass him to the world.
Greek Gigolo. Greek Gigolo.

good post.
I keep thinking of that'Princeton Grad' who killed his father because dad reduced his weekly allowance from $1000. to $300.

The guy was long graduated from college but had learned to depend on his free money and once it was reduced he became outraged and in retaliation killed dear old dad.

FD was accustomed to living the high, very high life on JD's money. Over the top affluence as a fellow Farmington builder said.
Once this income was halted, FD had to live on his credit card
or squirreled away money and robbing Peter to pay Paul was
becoming a daily occurence. Try hiding that from MT the new
gf who's all starry-eyed.
His very masculinity and ego were being threatened- every day
in every way- by that damn witch, in his eyes. JD caused all of these problems for him, that damned witch (in his words).

the sudden lack of income infuriated him. How could he keep up
the image? With lack of income came lack of control, another
trigger for him. I think it is all related to lack of income, her money. He blamed her for all his problems but he couldn't
admit this to the outside world because then he had to admit
that SHE supported him and his lavish lifestyle.
I hope the media keeps hammering this home if for no other reason than to infuriate him and embarass him to the world.
Greek Gigolo. Greek Gigolo.

Yes. It's also why NP diverts by saying 'he had no motive, events in family court were breaking his way and to suggest this was to end a custody battle is false.' Oh, he had motive Norm, but it wasn't custody. IMO

29. There

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I remember someone mentioning way back in a thread that her garage door was left open when she went to drop off the kids. I don't recall reading that in an article though. Also the same for the supposed call JD took from a friend in the 9am time frame. That may have also been a rumor but both would be helpful to verify.

To my knowledge the time for her phone contact with a friend has not been publicized. Her garage door being open was discussed but not as fact IIRC.

To my knowledge the time for her phone contact with a friend has not been publicized. Her garage door being open was discussed but not as fact IIRC.
This is true - the only thing we know for sure is that it was after the kids drop off - stated early on in MSM - garage door open I believe originated with a radar online or daily mail story. LE has never confirmed anything that I have seen - just the arrest warrant. JMO

Town of Farmington GIS - ArcGIS Server Parcel Application
This is the best map I can find showing 4 Jefferson Crossing and all of the Farmington Foregroup properties. I don't have a list of the property addresses, but 80 Mountain Spring is also visible. You can zoom in and out, but the best thing about this map is if you go to the upper right hand corner under "Map Layers" and click on "2016 Color Ariel" you get a wonderful winter non-vegetated view.
Notice the Jeff Xing back yard and it's VERY close proximity to ~vast~ wilderness? That, my friends, is the approx 3k acres of the West Hartford Reservoir. It is open to public hiking, and the Metacomet Trail also passes close to his house. If you click on "Trails" under "Map Layers" I believe it will place a green line for the Metacomet. The reservoir property is not included for the most part on this map because it's mostly not in Farmington.
map 2.png *Here is a map for the West Hartford Reservoir. I have put a red dot on the location of the 4 Jefferson Crossing property, next to the path that forms a sideways "U" right above the words Kilkenny Rock. Below I will zoom in on the area in another pic from the Farmington GIS link.
map 1.jpg *I put another red dot at the Jeff Xing address. The green line here is the powerline, the red line is the U-shaped path, and the blue line is Metacomet Trail.

Whether she left the garage door open or not is easily traceable through her alarm monitoring company. there's a record of everything she did with the system. And from my own experience,
sometimes when LE cannot come up with an explanation of something, they suggest something even though they may not know something as fact. The idea gets legs and some media runs with it. I doubt very much she left the garage door open. She
was living under a cloud of fear. 24/7 cloud of fear and apprehension. The boogey man could be anywhere at anytime.

Whether she left the garage door open or not is easily traceable through her alarm monitoring company. there's a record of everything she did with the system. And from my own experience,
sometimes when LE cannot come up with an explanation of something, they suggest something even though they may not know something as fact. The idea gets legs and some media runs with it. I doubt very much she left the garage door open. She
was living under a cloud of fear. 24/7 cloud of fear and apprehension. The boogey man could be anywhere at anytime.

to date, nothing has been officially reported about JDs cellphone, correct? have we heard anything about her wallet/purse? was that in house or found?

BBM

The reporter was likely only allowed to ask pre determined and disclosed questions. Else... no interview granted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder