Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG, what a slick willy this FD character is with his cunning lawyer.
Too late to gain sympathy, should have thought about it before you murdered your wife and threw the evidence into trash bins. He misses his kids not JD, whom he no longer wants to get divorced from? Why because he knows she is dead and he wants the money.
He believes he is in the 5 - 10% category, that is what the family killer in Colorado CW thought, he would get away with it, oh so smart.
It is all ludicrous. He never shows empathy for the victim, just wants people to feel sorry for him. Such a narcissist and control freak he wants to control the dialogue it is killing him that nobody believes him. Yes, we still think you are a monster.
Poor JD.
This guy is in the 1% all right and it isn't an innocent category it is an ego maniac with narcissistic traits.
Go LE use this interview keep building a good case, he and NP will be getting really creative just watch........
IMO

new topic that im not sure has been covered regarding how this all goes down in garage with alarms and codes. i think some of it has been discussed but not sure if this was all put tother.

i believe its already been discussed that typically the garage door code is not connected to the alarm system of house. SO lets say FD gets into garage. whether he wait outside or was able to get in there before she got home. due to the timing, FD didnt wait until she was leaving to do this, it took place when she pulls into garage. so what im getting at is, how is alarm turned off to house that allows him to get to kitchen sink to clean the garage. wouldnt alarm in theory still be on? or did i miss something that could explain this.

Also I think FoDu’s interview was a direct appeal to MT. I still love you. Don’t listen to my attorney or your attorney. Listen to me!

A lot of MSM articles of late reference (POV obviously from the defense) was that JD didn’t trust her attorneys and it seems to me ReDu was working on JD and trying to influence her same as FD. I think deep down JD still had love in her heart sadly for FoDu despite all he had done to her. I just feel that in my heart. She wasn’t a revenge seeker. I think the financial suit was GF saying, “I’m taking this guy down. He’s paying us back. He cheated on u. He’s cost us a ton of money ever since you married him and I’m going to destroy this SOB even if you won’t.” Jmo again but it reads authentic that way. There was obviously a lot of power dynamics in JDs family to begin with. Again MOO but I can see how seeking out someone who didn’t come from her background would be appealing to her. I say this as she is the perfect type of person for someone like FuDo. From a victimology standpoint. You have to understand who JD is/was to understand why someone like FD could get so close. I initially thought her dad was happy to give FD the money bc JD was finally settling down and then kept doing so because they had kids.
Bolded by me: Agreed on both counts. Attorneys are like dentists. Or mechanics. Hard to know exactly what you are getting. I commented a while ago that I thought her lawyer was going about things wrong. Not seeing the forest for the trees. Dragging things out. Padding his profit from this divorce. Also, yes, it is very possible JD still had love for her husband. Even now, 4 years out for me, my mind tells me what he is but my heart still hasn't caught up. From experience, it is possible that when he showed up at her house that day, she may NOT have felt in immediate danger. Because it's really hard to give up on your view of someone like him. You are always hoping that there is good in that person. And hard to accept what a fool you were. I have thought all along that she may have felt ok about him showing up. Restraining orders and court motions are only that. Feelings can still be there.

I agree with all the comments here. The interview was about him. But he never said he didn't do it. Not in a declarative way IMO.

Need coffee...

No he didn’t say he didn’t do it. Which again is bizarre. If you go on air the last thing you want to do is pull a Scott Peterson interview. You need to say unequivocally that you didn’t kill JD. The fact that he was so weird about it should be a warning signal. He said wishes her no ill will. It leaves it open for s self defense case or anyone else did it but me case.

new topic that im not sure has been covered regarding how this all goes down in garage with alarms and codes. i think some of it has been discussed but not sure if this was all put tother.

i believe its already been discussed that typically the garage door code is not connected to the alarm system of house. SO lets say FD gets into garage. whether he wait outside or was able to get in there before she got home. due to the timing, FD didnt wait until she was leaving to do this, it took place when she pulls into garage. so what im getting at is, how is alarm turned off to house that allows him to get to kitchen sink to clean the garage. wouldnt alarm in theory still be on? or did i miss something that could explain this.
Maybe she thought he just wanted to talk. I think most here would not believe that, but is very possible. You keep hoping that the other person will do the right thing. Maybe he showed up and she went into the garage to talk to him, leaving the door ajar behind her.

Responding to Inteviewer’s question if he’d like to say anything to JDs family. So disjointed and odd as @CarefullyTaught pointed out.

“Yes. I. Ummm. I think my sister put a statement that kind of summarized what is in my mind.”

This is just bizarre. He deflects to ReDu’s statement(s). Most of which were “is it relevant to y’all that FoDu is awesome” and JD was lovely and she knew her and cared for her and emailed her up until a few months ago.

Summarized what was in his mind? Like how he dictated the nanny’s statement to police three months after said nanny accidentally hit KD in the driveway and died that same day in the hospital? Or like how he likely wrote ReDu’s statements?

This is just bizarre and also very myopic. What it says to me is that he is used to people believing his bs or whatever and if they don’t he will just move on to someone that will. You could see when she says the spouse always is a suspect or whatever that that was when his composure broke a bit. His voice in response is more gruff and close to argumentative. Just bizarre. He can’t hold himself in check.

I’ve watched FD’s interview with Sarah Wallace several times and don’t recall him referring to his sister’s statement at all-how am I missing it?

Maybe she thought he just wanted to talk. I think most here would not believe that, but is very possible. You keep hoping that the other person will do the right thing. Maybe he showed up and she went into the garage to talk to him, leaving the door ajar behind her.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I feel like there are bits of truth woven through his interview, and if he was being honest when he said they were communicating I feel like he took advantage of that. "Hey, I was in town working on the NC property and thought I would stop by and talk about the kids and the holiday weekend..."

Bolded by me: Agreed on both counts. Attorneys are like dentists. Or mechanics. Hard to know exactly what you are getting. I commented a while ago that I thought her lawyer was going about things wrong. Not seeing the forest for the trees. Dragging things out. Padding his profit from this divorce. Also, yes, it is very possible JD still had love for her husband. Even now, 4 years out for me, my mind tells me what he is but my heart still hasn't caught up. From experience, it is possible that when he showed up at her house that day, she may NOT have felt in immediate danger. Because it's really hard to give up on your view of someone like him. You are always hoping that there is good in that person. And hard to accept what a fool you were. I have thought all along that she may have felt ok about him showing up. Restraining orders and court motions are only that. Feelings can still be there.
Agree, thank you. This is one of major problems in Domestic
Violence cases. Women still have feelings for perp even after
they get beaten or lied to or robbed, etc.
Women and "feelings". Big problem.
Notice in FD's newest blurb, he is so detached, very unemotional.
Sure he wiggles his eyebrows a bit to feign emotion but it's just
not there.
I caught one quote that stood out to me.
"IT didn't work out for us." IT. That's what he called a relationship of 15 years. IT.

This is exactly what I was thinking. I feel like there are bits of truth woven through his interview, and if he was being honest when he said they were communicating I feel like he took advantage of that. "Hey, I was in town working on the NC property and thought I would stop by and talk about the kids and the holiday weekend..."

That would entail some type of contact that could be traced? Right? I had thought about that as well that they were still somewhat communicating, given the 22nd event at her home where FuDo never went inside. It is weird that NP was screeching for the past month about alibis. And that MT wasn’t in NC and FoDu had no time to dispatch of JD even if he was and that MT was with him most of the day? This is a hot mess for the defense.

ok i like where this is going. but i want to then throw out, IF him showing up started as cordial then there has to be a car in driveway. IF there is car in driveway, then there would have to be another person there as well. otherwise how does JDs car get moved? IF FD did this, it was all planned out prior, and he surprised her IMO. i dont think he would have a car there for neighbors to have noticed.

Agree, thank you. This is one of major problems in Domestic
Violence cases. Women still have feelings for perp even after
they get beaten or lied to or robbed, etc.
Women and "feelings". Big problem.
Notice in FD's newest blurb, he is so detached, very unemotional.
Sure he wiggles his eyebrows a bit to feign emotion but it's just
not there.
I caught one quote that stood out to me.
"IT didn't work out for us." IT. That's what he called a relationship of 15 years. IT.
Mine used the word "that" to describe people and relationships. As in "I was done with THAT a long time ago". He started to talk this way after the mask had been ripped off. Also, the part when asked if he had anything to say to JD family and could only quote his sister: they don't have original thoughts of their own. They mimic others because they understand what is socially acceptable but don't have the capacity for these genuine feelings of expression. Therefore, must mimic.

ok i like where this is going. but i want to then throw out, IF him showing up started as cordial then there has to be a car in driveway. IF there is car in driveway, then there would have to be another person there as well. otherwise how does JDs car get moved? IF FD did this, it was all planned out prior, and he surprised her IMO. i dont think he would have a car there for neighbors to have noticed.
Jogging thru the neighborhood?

Are you familiar with the so called "Smart Homes" system where
you can engage or disengage any component of your house smart
system from multiple areas of home or multiple gadgets?

I wonder if she disengaged (turned off) alarm entry warning when she was about to enter garage at similar time she activated
garage door opener. This would be my guess as to what happened. Many new home alarm systems have similar abilities.

HLN's Mike Galanos will be doing a special on the JD case today, I think. Not sure what time but he did say he would be speaking with a close friend of JD. FWIW

Adding it's on at 2pmET
This will be the first time IIRC other than the family spokeswomen CL? I believe she very likely has permission from JDs mom IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member