Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE knows that FD is not going anywhere and they have, at the very least, until his August hearing to "put things together." IMO building a VERY strong case, including the Friday night date adventure, would mean lining up video, if possible, of the vehicles in question at key points, testimony about FD's financial situation and personal feelings about Jennifer, etc., etc. And, of course, MT will testify this coming week. Hopefully, her hearing will provide additional information about the investigation.

Why do you think that she will testify?

I think LE knows that FD is not going anywhere and they have, at the very least, until his August hearing to "put things together." IMO building a VERY strong case, including the Friday night date adventure, would mean lining up video, if possible, of the vehicles in question at key points, testimony about FD's financial situation and personal feelings about Jennifer, etc., etc. And, of course, MT will testify this coming week. Hopefully, her hearing will provide additional information about the investigation.
Whoa -- did I miss something -- MT is going to testify?

My guess and purely a guess .... lol... is that LE waits just before his next court appearance and then drops the bombshell !!! Gives them time to keeps combing records/evidence and watching his every move . I applaud the LE in this case no leaks no rush to charge just wait and let the facts play out . That’s not to say that I’m not thinking to myself ‘common already I’m dying to know ‘ cuz I am.

I wonder how much time elapsed between the let’s be one big happy family proclamation and her taking the kids to grandpas grave ? She had to have time to find a rental and plan their “escape” .
Also needed to have contacted a lawyer in order to prepare the divorce paperwork so it could be filed as soon as she left.

No news in awhile. LE has had time to gather and analyze evidence. Presumably they've fast tracked the DNA analysis since this seems to be a high priority case. But no homicide charge yet. They obviously aren't comfortable bringing a charge yet. Aside from Jennifer's remains, I don't know what other evidence they can reasonably expect to obtain in the future... if it was obtainable I think they would have it already. I'm starting to feel pessimistic. JMO.

We actually don't know what LE has. They told only what was necessary to establish probable cause and indict the two evil lovers for tampering.

It's to LE's advantage for FD and his attorney to twist in the wind while wondering........

...What is the actual timeframe we need to alibi?
...What vehicle was seen where with which tags? (So many video cameras out there.)
...What showed in the back of FD's vehicles in all those videos?
...What has EE told LE?
...Better yet, what has MT said and why did she demand no contact with FD?
...What have the children told LE about their father's threats and his activity at that dinner?
...How much of Jennifer's DNA has LE found and where did it come from?
...What is the exact path of FD's phone pings and at what times? How about MT's.
...What gems came from all the informants who phoned in and what does their video footage show?
...And so much more.

I feel overwhelmingly optimistic that the answers are coming and that this thread will be buzzing about a nice, airtight case when the time is right.

In the meantime, LE gets to keep looking for Jennifer's body, not because they need it for the case but because her children and her mother deserve it.

Last edited:
Also needed to have contacted a lawyer in order to prepare the divorce paperwork so it could be filed as soon as she left.
IMHO ... Once JD understood that FD was a philanderer and only cared about himself ie... insert MT ... she was DONE !!! I bet $ to that GF played a huge part in her departure . Albeit it took too long for her to realize that.. love is blind . But at least she did and now her children will be separated from their demented father forever .. keeping fingers crossed.

No news in awhile. LE has had time to gather and analyze evidence. . I'm starting to feel pessimistic. JMO.
RSBM
I also wander periodically into the pessimistic camp but I was encouraged by the brief comments made last week by New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski. He and his colleagues sound as committed to this as most of the posters on this board and I don't think they're gonna let it go.

Same here-exactly what I was thinking when I read it. It’s almost sounded as if all involved with the Hellenic waterskiing despise Jennifer; if FD didn’t write this himself, it sounds like he strongly encouraged it.
Agree. And although the "slalom sets" may only last 15 minutes, that doesnt mean FD isn't pulling them down the river by boat for hours on end making them practice. No world class athlete practices their sport only 15-30 minutes a day.

RSBM
I also wander periodically into the pessimistic camp but I was encouraged by the brief comments made last week by New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski. He and his colleagues sound as committed to this as most of the posters on this board and I don't think they're gonna let it go.

I do not think that GF would allow him to back off. I don't keep up with NY and other east coast information, but from the sounds of it, she probably has "some" influence there. And she will use it, trust me on this one.

I do not think that GF would allow him to back off. I don't keep up with NY and other east coast information, but from the sounds of it, she probably has "some" influence there. And she will use it, trust me on this one.
Don’t know much about GF ... but she seems to be one tough cookie.. at 85 she’s no spring chicken but is a full blown matriarch that will destroy you if need be

Sorry so true .... my SIL would be upset at that comment ... Let me rephrase THIS lawyer and ethics would be an oxymoron .

I don't like the guy, but what is he doing that is unethical? He's telling media what he thinks, what the problems are with the prosecution's case. IMHO, all facts. He's admitted that the Albany trip will be a problem to explain. Lawyer ethics has a lot to do with what is right with regard to the CLIENT and not the world.

Zealous representation is the standard.

If you were accused of murder, you'd want someone like him to represent you, too.

If he was doing anything unethical, the State Bar of Connecticut would be all over him.

Last edited:
I was totally with you up until the pessimism!

The case is incredibly complex and involves technology, CCTV, tips, forensics, multiple locations, possible financial crimes and maybe non-US locations and the list goes on.

I would be surprised to see anything for a few more weeks at the earliest. There is no hurry as the other charges are in place. If things were not good we would no doubt read about the displeasure of JD family and we haven't heard that yet at all. Have faith until faith is no longer justified!

Edited to add: This case is tough to follow for many reasons but LE not providing briefings makes these periods of no-news challenging on the best of days. Just have to keep sleuthing and working the available information and asking questions. MOO
And he has a GPS ankle bracelet. Key,IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13