Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Problem is that NP is Literally Dragging JD through the MUD.

Telling Lies is Not Fact.

NP does not even Know the Prosecution's Case Yet.

FD and MT have not even been charged with Murder Yet.

NP is Spinning Lies Trying to Taint the Jury Pool.

Why not just say 'My Client deserves his day in court' or something along those lines?

MT is facing the Exact Same Charges as FD and we never hear a word from MT's Attorney.

NP is trying to Try this case in the Media and doing Everything he can to discredit a wonderful mother and wonderful person in hopes that he can create reasonable doubt.

NP thinks that We are all stupid and that we will fall for his Lies.

FD is allowing his children to hear all these Lies about Their Mother.

Even on my worst day, I would never degrade a child's parent in front of the media and subsequently to the child.

Where is the Body to prove that JD committed 'Revenge Suicide' against FD?

If JD planned to 'Gone Girl' FD, then why did she clean up the garage?

Why not just leave all the blood there for everyone to see?

WHY did FD, hit almost every trash bin for a 4 mile stretch in the Hartford Area to dispose of 30 bags or more of evidence?

Where are all these alibis that NP has talked about?

There has Not been One Word of Truth from the mouth of NP.

You are absolutely right. And because if the way that NP spins this tale is the reason he will turn off every juror in the box. His disregard for the mother of these 5 children will be his undoing, on top of the pile of evidence and motive. I think NP will actually help a jury to hate FD almost as much as we do!

One of my children kept losing her passport and was able to easily replace them. I suppose the ones she lost (and later found) were still valid.

In this case, we are talking about passports from three different countries, not three copies of an American passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen