Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about car junk yards/impound lots in that area also. Was just trying to remember info about the rental car I think MT was driving? I think there was discussion of that many threads ago? And was there ever any connecting info about the house on Hunter Rd ?There has to be a network of people in that area that know something and maybe LE is keeping that info quiet?
Interesting about the rental car. I was wondering if he rented a car but I would imagine that had been checked but did not realize MT had one.

Nothing new today I guess? Wish he would slip up and tell someone where the body is ...

On the New Canaan paper site, the lawyer wants the state to put its cards of the table so that he can spin that too. I'm hoping for clear video images which should be enough to convict.

On the Hudson or other far afield dump site for a corpse, I don't know why that would make any sense. Too complicated. A small percentage of the bags were retrieved by LE and we don't know what was in the other bags.

Yes, his inaction, plus the fact that he dumped 30 bags with JD's blood. He knows that if he opened his mouth, especially to news outlets, he will be asked about the bloody bags. We still haven't gotten any explanation as to how JDs blood got on the items in those bags. FD's been gagged by NP due to those bags for sure.

Was it just me, or did anyone else who saw FD's in-depth interview with NBC, feel it was weird that he gave a little tour of his home...perfectly hung bikes, skis and backyard where the kids play extensively. He "taught all his kids to ride a bike", well wipty do Fotis, you left out and then sadly killed their mother. Sit down for the interview already.

Hi @Jmoose - You can frequently get a car reservation on the Bridgeport/Port Jeff ferry the day before or day of. Depends on the timing. I wasn't necessarily speaking solely to BI as a disposal destination. Just throwing ideas out there with news of the Coney Island body parts discovery casting some thoughts outside the rivers and woods.
Just popping on looking for a thread concerning body parts found in Coney Beach and the search engine brought me here.
Started thread in case there is not one already.
NY - Coney Island beach,Brooklyn,Human leg,likely more body parts, July 2019

I wish GF could question MT with only LE present and none of MT’s family or friends next to her. I bet she could get a lot of answers.
Based on the little we know about MT from MSM I would bet that she would choose to be ZERO help to GF. Just how she rolls IMO. I am sure if she wanted to be a help to this case perhaps she could be. But she made her choice the day after JD went missing and when NCPD asked for her assistance. At this point even if she did cooperate I'm not certain she would have much credibility in my eyes and I'm not certain a jury would believe her either. Sometimes in cases there are just people that aren't credible based on their past choices and sadly I think MT is one of these people unfortunately.

In my mind I will never ever be able to remove the video images of FT and MT with LE at 4JX and their almost belligerent body language right before they got in FD SUV to go off to Litchfield for the DNA tests. These two had a chance at a critical time in the investigation to assist and they made a conscious decision to say nothing and not participate.

In many years of watching missing cases this choice of FD and MT to NOT ASSIST NCPD was one of the most stunning things I have ever seen. Two people both with intimate knowledge of a situation CHOOSING to not share what they know in order to find a missing mother of 5.

Simply no words can adequately express what I feel about the choice made by these two people. And when I ask questions about their current mental health its in part because I am not sure how a person could ever live with themselves after making the choice to not assist.

MOO

Last edited:
I looked at the Fore Group site for the first time today. I am sure everybody saw it long ago but the thing that struck me was FD’s pic and underneath it said HE lives in Farmington with his five children listed by name. No mention of a significant other or a wife. Just him in control of everything. Also noted a company with office in Athens created the website.

Interesting about the rental car. I was wondering if he rented a car but I would imagine that had been checked but did not realize MT had one.
I’m wondering what the car wash people in Avon said to LE. FD took the red truck there prior to returning it. I want to be a fly on the wall. They had to know something. Im very familiar with that car wash. It’s the kind where you let them drive your car in to wash it and you wait in a waiting room.

He has
I looked at the Fore Group site for the first time today. I am sure everybody saw it long ago but the thing that struck me was FD’s pic and underneath it said HE lives in Farmington with his five children listed by name. No mention of a significant other or a wife. Just him in control of everything. Also noted a company with office in Athens created the website.
a cousin there that has a website business

Excellent points! The greek connections seem to just keep popping up on this case over and over and I wonder why that is. As you point out the website creator was from Athens (good catch BTW!). Were these people involved with helping FD remove cash from FORE Group and move it outside the US and beyond the reach of JD and the 5 children? Sadly I suspect this is the case but we will have to wait for the forensic work of the State Police and FBI to bear this information out in court.

We've asked the question over and over about possible financial games going on with FORE Group as we have seen court motions in the divorce case where FD was pleading poverty and requesting JD to pay his atty fees etc. We have also seen a good amount of cash floating around with FORE Group in sufficient amount from house sales to have paid atty's fees, child support, health insurance for children etc.

We also saw FD on the road 10 days out of the month on non business travel, expensive training trips to FL, CA and Greece and other far away places and many many pictures on social media of these trips with friends. How were these trips paid for/FORE? Why was there zero contribution made to support his family?

We know JD was being pushed financially as she almost singlehandedly supported the financial burden of the divorce with zero contribution from FD. We saw 2 years of delay and stall tactics from FD on virtually every motion filed by JD and we also saw FD successfully evade providing financial disclosure to the Family Court. Has FD and FORE even prepared US tax returns for the past 2 years and were these provided to the Family Court? There are various sealed documents which make it not possible to answer this question based on the list of documents filed with the court. But, I think its a fair question to ask. Did FD have any intention of ever being a financially responsible parent to his 5 children? Or was his primary goal over the past 2 years to remove any/all cash from FORE to place it beyond the reach of JD and his 5 children? We will have to wait for court to find the answers to these questions.

Were FORE Group funds diverted to companies in Greece possibly and then used to pay for expensive training 'trips' rather than paying for health insurance or school fees for his children. Why was cash used for these purposes and not for child support, childrens health insurance or childrens schooling? Where is the cash from FORE Group to SUPPORT FD's FAMILY? From the divorce court documents it appears from the limited information available that FORE Group had as its SOLE objective the support of FD and his lavish lifestyle and his extended Greek birth family as opposed to JD and his 5 children.

Based on the little we know about MT from MSM I would bet that she would choose to be ZERO help to GF. Just how she rolls IMO. I am sure if she wanted to be a help to this case perhaps she could be. But she made her choice the day after JD went missing and when NCPD asked for her assistance. At this point even if she did cooperate I'm not certain she would have much credibility in my eyes and I'm not certain a jury would believe her either. Sometimes in cases there are just people that aren't credible based on their past choices and sadly I think MT is one of these people unfortunately.

In my mind I will never ever be able to remove the video images of FT and MT with LE at 4JX and their almost belligerent body language right before they got in FD SUV to go off to Litchfield for the DNA tests. These two had a chance at a critical time in the investigation to assist and they made a conscious decision to say nothing and not participate.

In many years of watching missing cases this choice of FD and MT to NOT ASSIST NCPD was one of the most stunning things I have ever seen. Two people both with intimate knowledge of a situation CHOOSING to not share what they know in order to find a missing mother of 5.

Simply no words can adequately express what I feel about the choice made by these two people. And when I ask questions about their current mental health its in part because I am not sure how a person could ever live with themselves after making the choice to not assist.

MOO
There is an old prosecutor adage that "you have to go to hell to find witnesses against the devil." In other words, most co-defendant/cooperators aren't upstanding citizens and are going to come with lots of baggage. I don't know the extent of MT's involvement in the planning and execution of this murder, and that involvement is going to impact how much her cooperation with LE reduces a potential prison sentence. Still, it is not at all unusual for prosecutors to make deals in order to get the bad guy, and what we've seen so far seems to indicate MT is cooperating with LE. IMO, LE is going to make sure it can present corroborative evidence in support of her testimony. IMO non-testimonial forensic evidence is what is going to convict FD. MT's cooperation at this stage could potentially be very helpful to LE; at trial, she may be of lesser significance as she becomes one in a long line of prosecution witnesses.

There is an old prosecutor adage that "you have to go to hell to find witnesses against the devil." In other words, most co-defendant/cooperators aren't upstanding citizens and are going to come with lots of baggage. I don't know the extent of MT's involvement in the planning and execution of this murder, and that involvement is going to impact how much her cooperation with LE reduces a potential prison sentence. Still, it is not at all unusual for prosecutors to make deals in order to get the bad guy, and what we've seen so far seems to indicate MT is cooperating with LE. IMO, LE is going to make sure it can present corroborative evidence in support of her testimony. IMO non-testimonial forensic evidence is what is going to convict FD. MT's cooperation at this stage could potentially be very helpful to LE; at trial, she may be of lesser significance as she becomes one in a long line of prosecution witnesses.

Tagging on your thoughts, I also considered that it would be prudent to make sure that MT and her charges are held over for trial, at a potentially later date than FD's, so she doesn't bolt or change her mind before the actual trials on evidence tampering and hindering LE investigation. My hope that she knows something and is from "changing her mind."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member