Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Its sad that with Pattis the soundbite and the press coverage and the never ending quest for attention overshadow the occasional interesting comments and ideas. I think this pattern of behavior can have negative consequences for his clients and we will have to see how his antics change over time. His behavior in my mind is a high rish strategy and I'm not yet sure if the high risk behavior is given a corresponding high return in terms of positive outcome in court for his clients.

I'm surprised actually that FD is letting No Case Norm roll the dice on the risks associated with victim shaming and shotgun crazy theory of the day etc. as I know FD understands math! The tone of the Pattis chatter has altered slightly over time but the underlying messages remain the same IMO.

FD has nothing to say to NP. As a highly acclaimed defense lawyer, NP knows EXACTLY what he’s doing.

FD needs to call his landscaper and remind the landscaper that the grass at all of the Fore houses needed to be fertilized yesterday. Then water the fertilizer in so that it keeps weeds out and grass green. FD needs to sell these houses!!!! Children need the child support. HIS children. Not MT’s daughter. Then GF needs her loans to Fore to be repaid. Then FD needs to reimburse GF legal fees.

Lemme think....

Oh, I almost forgot. FD needs to disclose the location of all the funds that are missing and wire them back into the USA for an accounting.

Did I forget anything?

Yes, yes. Jennifer’s body. What did you do with her?

We might, MIGHT let you take a plea for life behind bars instead of getting zapped. Like a moth in an outdoor bug zapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum