Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 30 plus bags may not have been all from NC. They could have been from his time spent at 80 Mountain Springs. Why did it take him so long between leaving mountain springs and getting back to Jefferson crossing. It’s supposed to be less than a five min drive. Cleaning himself up after digging, disposing of, getting her body ready, getting presentable after all of this before arriving back to farm crossing, etc? Did he need to take this time because he didn’t want to tip anyone off at home? MT? Is it possible she only became involved once he returned from mountain spring?

Timing according to warrant:

- At 1337, FD entered the Mount Spring Road property.
- He didn't leave the property until 1538, when he returned to the Jefferson Crossing home, arriving at 1617.
- At 1721, he returned to the area of the Mountain...
I believe this is the timeframe when he hid her body IMO. If MT had her phone with her too - then we know. I still can't view the warrant for some reason.

Hides her face leaving court.

Mugshot blown up all over the web.

Makes sense.

Yoohoo, honey, we know what you look like. Unfortunately.
"Mugshot blown up all over.....!"

"Yoohoo, honey....!!!!!."

Ohmygosh. Too funny.

Whozzy, nobody, but nobody, has your turn of phrase.

Thanks for that much-needed laugh.

Last edited:
Those 30 plus bags may not have been all from NC. They could have been from his time spent at 80 Mountain Springs. Why did it take him so long between leaving mountain springs and getting back to Jefferson crossing. It’s supposed to be less than a five min drive. Cleaning himself up after digging, disposing of, getting her body ready, getting presentable after all of this before arriving back to farm crossing, etc? Did he need to take this time because he didn’t want to tip anyone off at home? MT? Is it possible she only became involved once he returned from mountain spring?

I have to think some of the black trash bags were filled when he was at 80 Mtn Springs- strongly suggesting that he transported her body there and “worked on it” there. I wonder if that’s where here clothing was removed and perhaps he cut her body into pieces. The risk was really too great to be hanging around the murder scene in the garage.

Last edited:
I am curious what the conversation is like between MT and her parents - will they defend her like CW's parents did to him even casting negativity on the victim? I don't know how a parent handles this type of situation - to me she looks a bit like she's been through the wringer either with guilt, nerves, drugs, something. MOO
Watching the body language of MT both the other night at the Farmington house and again today in court she seem totally stoic. Her face barely moved in court today and the other night in Farmington she looked focused and determined and not emotional in the least. She appears to be a tough character but we will see. Curious to see how far MT parents support her apparant silence act and non cooperation with LE.

Tony Aiello‏Verified account @AielloTV now2 minutes ago

VIDEO: Michelle Troconis hides her face after posting bond and leaving court. Charged with evidence tampering and obstruction in case of missing mom of five, Jennifer Dulos.
Tony Aiello‏Verified account @AielloTV now2 minutes ago

VIDEO: Michelle Troconis hides her face after posting bond and leaving court. Charged with evidence tampering and obstruction in case of missing mom of five, Jennifer Dulos.
Her last taste of freedom. She is going down.
MOO.

It really bothers me a lot that JD’s “bloody clothing” is reported to have been found in the trash can stuff.

Why would you bother to remove bloody clothing?

Unless you were going to do something to the body and clothing hindered it, as in cut the body into pieces?
The article mentioning blood clothing does not say that it was JDs clothing. It was JDs blood on the clothing and sponges.

So, where is JD, in the back of the car? If so why haven't cadaver dogs made a hit. It is usually only 1 1/2 to 2 hours until they can smell something positive.
The area has been hit by many rain storms since the time of the missing event. I'm amazed if after all the rain that the dogs can find any scent. There was rain again in So. CT last night again so things were wet this am when Waveny searches were happening.

Latest cable news update about Waveny search with good footage of the park for those that haven't seen it yet:

FBI, police place evidence markers at Waveny Park in search for missing woman

Hope she doesn’t have more than one passport; FD had at least 2, right?

He had a passport issued by Turkey and a US Passport. JD had made a statement that she had seen a Greek passport too.

I also read MT was born in Venezuela. I asssume her father, who is a surgeon in Miami is a US citizen now. I’m not at all clear on where she was raised - US vs Venezuela, but she did marry an Argentinian so she may have had an Argentinian passport instead of Venezuelan or US

Clear situation where the lawyers and court system failed this family! They had all the information then needed to know that this murder was a real possibility, and still failed to protect the children from the loss of both parents.

"Detectives have tightened the timeline for when they believe Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared to roughly four hours on May 24, sources said. She dropped the children off around 8 a.m. at the school, and a cleaning lady entered the Welles Avenue home in New Canaan around noon that day and found no one home.

Farber Dulos missed 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. appointments that day, sources said. She was reported missing by two friends at 7 p.m. Sources said neither her cellphone nor her credit cards have been used since she disappeared." (from link in quote)
Someone suggested that the husband and girlfriend entered her home after she took the children to school. That sounds very likely. I'm a bit confused by all the garbage bags. That's a lot of evidence. Does that mean that she was dismembered?

I'm surprised that there is a search where the car was parked. Perhaps police are thinking that her vehicle was staged to give the impression that she went for a walk and had a mishap. Otherwise, the car location seems like the last place where she would be found after so much blood loss.
I believe the search at the park it for the JDs cellphone. IMO, FD & MT planted it there along with JDs vehicle. The cellphone will help establish a better timeline and any other critical info.

I have to think some of the black trash bags were filled when he was at 80 Mtn Springs- strongly suggesting that he transported her body there and “worked on it” there. I wonder if that’s where here clothing was removed and perhaps he cut her body into pieces. The risk was really too great to be hanging around the murder scene in the garage.
that is a 5 acre property - will take awhile IMO to thoroughly search it but he was doing something there for 2 hours (warrant information)

Just skimmed the warrants. Please tell my why they would let either of these evil people bail out???
Does anyone on thread have a POV as to why no additional charges were forthcoming today? I would think LE would do all they could to keep both parties in jail.

Was there any strategic value to allowing either/both to be out and free on bail? I also don't understand why the State didn't believe that MT isn't a real flight risk even with one passport surrendered. Her parents have money and MT most likely has money as well. I'm not sure the GPS ankle band will stop anyone determined to flee the country.

IDK. JD stood between MT and her, "happily ever after" IMO and MT had been hanging in the wind in a relationship with STBX for nearly 3 years with much of that time focused on a very bitter divorce. This didn't sound like a relationship of 'rainbows and sunshine' IMO. Sounded like alot of time focused on anger toward JD. My guess is that the two of them (MT and STBX) blamed JD for dragging on the divorce and bickering about custody. My suspicion is that these two just wanted to move on with their lives.

Interesting tidbit from the arrest warrant was that neither MT nor STBX were cooperating with LE. The prosecutor at the hearing for MT said in passing that she viewed MT no differently from STBX which I thought was a stunning statement to make and could be key to understanding that perhaps this was a 50:50 venture between MT and STBX to do away with the thorn in their sides and the only person that stood between them and the childrens trust funds (assumption here about trust funds but it seems probable). We shall see as more info comes out.
IDK. JD stood between MT and her, "happily ever after" IMO and MT had been hanging in the wind in a relationship with STBX for nearly 3 years with much of that time focused on a very bitter divorce. This didn't sound like a relationship of 'rainbows and sunshine' IMO. Sounded like alot of time focused on anger toward JD. My guess is that the two of them (MT and STBX) blamed JD for dragging on the divorce and bickering about custody. My suspicion is that these two just wanted to move on with their lives.

Interesting tidbit from the arrest warrant was that neither MT nor STBX were cooperating with LE. The prosecutor at the hearing for MT said in passing that she viewed MT no differently from STBX which I thought was a stunning statement to make and could be key to understanding that perhaps this was a 50:50 venture between MT and STBX to do away with the thorn in their sides and the only person that stood between them and the childrens trust funds (assumption here about trust funds but it seems probable). We shall see as more info comes out.
Great post. Totally with you. IMO, she's not giving it up. She's had time to spill the beans but she is too complicit. She's facing hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18